Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 554,471
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#472700 Aug 23, 2013
if you say..
e..not will be light for you..i am going lock up you in darkness..Are you for sure whats left?

silence

that god don't have Marcy..

it is written

that masters are pretenders with lips
truth

Perth, Australia

#472701 Aug 23, 2013
if preacher say
all whores and thief's and so on come before righteousness..

Which Master is that?

If preacher say;
'Did you know what your Masters leaders prepare for you?'..
then
How innocent and righteousness going to be save?

Did you go in right church where preachers say like that?

Did you know whats righteousness earn before?
beatification
Did you know on fortitude?

If you know recognize what others prepare for you
what you can't see then how you going save but you are going against me who see what they prepare for you and your people..

electron proton neutron=atom
one mistake finish..

Did you done to someone of my love-one something?

how in heaven can be on earth
entire systems of universe can be less then child marble..

whats so ever you have on end its very easy lose..
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#472702 Aug 23, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
Catholics will not face the truth that Mary remained not a virgin..
Mt 1:25 And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.
"knew" is the past tense of "know". Know means:8. Archaic. to have sexual intercourse with.
Its immaterial "when" He knew her...he knew her...per Scripture...period...
A woman, including Mary, does not remain a virgin after she has intercourse...in this case it was with her husband..
Well it is material when he knew her. If he didn't know her before she had her firstborn, Jesus was a bastard.

Personally, my money's on Tiberius Iulius Abdes Pantera as the father.

Well, that's what Celsus said.

OK. Technically he just said Pantera. But I'm going with Tiberius Iulius Abdes Pantera anyway.

Oh. And you realize that King Jame's flunkies correctly translating the Greek with the past tense of to know really is meaningless, at least with respect to postpartum intercourse.

Right?

**Oxbow quickly Googling**
truth

Perth, Australia

#472703 Aug 24, 2013
what is set up to be wrong can be find out where easy who how when where as well why?
Master with lips who try be pretender as Mercy is about what?
-posses whats in not belong to someone

How you can protect all.. but..to be someone with lust and pride?

Is that perfect error yourself which someone prepare for others?

Is that very easy recognize?

Dzungle is allwayes dzungle there is lots of dance and music too..
Creator of all Creation say
3x kingdom
-tree vegetation
-animals bird fish
-humans
Is that irritating you?

Is that very easy recognize?

Anybody could.
Nobody nothing hide.
Perfectly describe.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#472704 Aug 24, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with the shape of your bellybutton??????
bellybutton? Ha ..GIVE .Book chapter and verse please...HA HA HA

You spend your time majoring om miner subjects,....

evidently caught up in

minding those things that Peter made reference to when HE WROTE...

2Pe 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

2Pe 3:14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

2Pe 3:15 ==> And account that

THE LONGSUFFERINGS OF OUR LORD IS SALVATION;

even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

2Pe 3:16 As also in all his epistles,

speaking in them of these things;

in which are some things hard to be understood,

WHICH THEY THAT ARE UNLEARNED AND UNSTABLE WREST, AS THEY DO OTHER AS THEY DO OTHER ALSO THE SCRIPTURES, unto their own destruction. <==

2Pe 3:17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before,

-->beware lest ye also,

being led away with the error of the wicked,

fall from your own steadfastness. <--

2Pe 3:18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

Since: Nov 08

usa

#472705 Aug 24, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
hojo perceives that hojo is a theological servant of truth.
You can't get through to people of such a mindset. They can only break the walls of mental bondage that enclose them from within. And hojo is not yet ready to break out of that bondage ... and might never BE ready.
That is my perception.
hes obsessed, yet he knows nothing of the truth, except what he was told to believe by the church. He is not the learned man that he claims to be, you ask him any question he should be able to answer it, and in all the years I've been here, he's never given a straight clear answer to nothing.

#472706 Aug 24, 2013
IN MY FORMER POST...I MADE AN ERROR IN COPYING THE SCRIPTURE...SO I WILL CLARIFY IT...

IT SAYS

2Pe 3:15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

2Pe 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Columbus, OH

#472707 Aug 24, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>hes obsessed, yet he knows nothing of the truth, except what he was told to believe by the church. He is not the learned man that he claims to be, you ask him any question he should be able to answer it, and in all the years I've been here, he's never given a straight clear answer to nothing.
Can anyone ever give a straight answer to nothing?
finalprophecies

AOL

#472708 Aug 24, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST______

#472709 Aug 24, 2013
"THE LONGSUFFERINGS OF OUR LORD IS SALVATION;"

THE MAJOR SUBJECT HERE IS...

1Ti 1:15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; ....

IT IS NOT ABOUT THE MESSENGER,.... BUT THE GOSPEL..OF JESUS CHRIST

1Co_9:16 For though I preach the gospel,

-->I have nothing to glory of:

for necessity is laid upon me;

yea,

woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!

THE MESSAGE IS;

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

GOD'S METHOD OF GETTING GOD'S WORD OUT IS...

Rom 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

Rom 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent

ALL ELSE IS BUT ADDING COSMETICS..==>.ADORNING THE GOSPEL

Tit 2:7 In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity,

Tit 2:8 Sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you.

Tit 2:9 Exhort servants to be obedient unto their own masters, and to please them well in all things; not answering again;

Tit 2:10 Not purloining, but shewing all good fidelity;

==>that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things. <==

Tit 2:11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

Tit 2:12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

Columbus, OH

#472710 Aug 24, 2013
finalprophecies wrote:
100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST______
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =moaXuWJryu8XX
I thought Nero was the antichrist.

You Christians keep changing your mind.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#472711 Aug 24, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
The teaching from your NABre is not bogus nor is it anti-Catholic..it is not a 21st century "modernistic" opinionated twisted" BS that is perverted to fit my Protestant "self-created Church History Propaganda.
You have failed to show what you call my "distorting, manipulating and twisting" the TRUTH of the Bible, in steps 1,2,3 and 4...
Step 5.
The SBC teaches:
A New Testament church of the Lord Jesus Christ is an autonomous local congregation of baptized believers, associated by covenant in the faith and fellowship of the gospel; observing the two ordinances of Christ, governed by His laws, exercising the gifts, rights, and privileges invested in them by His Word, and seeking to extend the gospel to the ends of the earth. Each congregation operates under the Lordship of Christ through democratic processes. In such a congregation each member is responsible and accountable to Christ as Lord. Its scriptural officers are pastors and deacons. While both men and women are gifted for service in the church, the office of pastor is limited to men as qualified by Scripture.
The New Testament speaks also of the church as the Body of Christ which includes all of the redeemed of all the ages, believers from every tribe, and tongue, and people, and nation.
Sorry OX!! We all "hate to disappoint you" but you have proven to "most everybody" on this forum" (both Catholic and Protestant), to be a self (opinionated) "bible (mis) interpreting "hack" regarding the TRUTH of the Bible and the TRUTH of TRUE Church History. You have become an "expert" at manipulating and twisting Sacred Scripture to fit your own "editorialized (false Christian rhetoric)........ The TRUE INTERPRETATION of the Bible and Church History "debunks" (everything and anything) you claim to be true. 2000 years of the vast majority of accredited Historian authors and writers (including Apologistic historians have more insight and TRUTH to the Bible and History than you "will ever have"!....You have "zero credibility" when it comes to the TRUTH, as you OX continue to be an (isolated) "island until yourself" that manipulates, twists and distorts Sacred Scripture along with the TRUTH of TRUE Church History.

#472712 Aug 24, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Can anyone ever give a straight answer to nothing?
A STRAIGHT ANSWER ..DOES NOTHING FOR/TO A CROOKED PERSON...

UNLESS GOD CONVICTS THAT PERSON BY THE RELATION (through the Holy Spirit) OF HIS WORD...TO THAT MAN'S HEART.

Joh_6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Columbus, OH

#472713 Aug 24, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
A STRAIGHT ANSWER ..DOES NOTHING FOR/TO A CROOKED PERSON...
UNLESS GOD CONVICTS THAT PERSON BY THE RELATION (through the Holy Spirit) OF HIS WORD...TO THAT MAN'S HEART.
Joh_6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
I'm not sure that was a straight answer.

Columbus, OH

#472714 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>
evidently caught up in
2Pe 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
2Pe 3:14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
WHICH THEY THAT ARE UNLEARNED AND UNSTABLE WREST, AS THEY DO OTHER AS THEY DO OTHER ALSO THE SCRIPTURES, unto their own destruction. <==
-->beware lest ye also,
2Pe 3:18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.
You realize 2 Pete is a pseudograph, right?

Pete wasn't into book learnin' much, ya know.
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

#472715 Aug 24, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it is material when he knew her. If he didn't know her before she had her firstborn, Jesus was a bastard.
Personally, my money's on Tiberius Iulius Abdes Pantera as the father.
Well, that's what Celsus said.
OK. Technically he just said Pantera. But I'm going with Tiberius Iulius Abdes Pantera anyway.
Oh. And you realize that King Jame's flunkies correctly translating the Greek with the past tense of to know really is meaningless, at least with respect to postpartum intercourse.
Right?
**Oxbow quickly Googling**
On the contrary Jesus' Father is God.
truth

Perth, Australia

#472716 Aug 24, 2013
i sleep on bad..
i hear deference simply trough me hand scribbling over madras..
i am fine
someone who is invisible do that..
love your neighbor

i am fine
nothing to do over me..

see deference

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#472717 Aug 24, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
Let us,pray if we are moved to do so.
Heavenly Father ..
We,come in humility before you .
You don't come in "humility" at all.

If you believe that a god knows what all humans need in their experiences, you should NOT try to persuade the god to heal others, as it might be their times to leave the earth and take their chances with the "god" who (according to theology) created both good and evil.

I suggest that it makes you feel a huge adrenalin rush to think you can steer the emotions of an all-powerful god to follow YOUR will.

You people are anything BUT humble. You demand the good from the god that (theologians stated) created evil and you foist off all the evil nature of the same god on others.

YUCK!

Location hidden

#472719 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>
evidently caught up in
-->beware lest ye also,
The Bible is clear on men/women and their role in church and in the home. To bash the Word of God and try to show it as being contradictory, in my world, is not "miner"..

Is there something about my question that you need further elucidation? Quote: Do you deny the teaching of Catholics, as well as the SBC: Jesus Christ the Son of God redeemer of the human race???

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#472720 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>
AS FOR ME IN YOUR CONTROVERSY I WILL FOLLOW THE EXAMPLE OF JESUS,,,,AS IN MY FORMER POST
Which example??? The one where Jesus doesn't correct his father by asking pertinent questions such as ... "DAD ... if you hate evil, why did you create evil? And DAD ... if you are all-powerful, why do you allow a hell and a devil to run your kingdom on earth? And DAD ... why did you create all non-human animals to suffer when they did nothing whatsoever to offend you?"

I could go on, but I will ask you Gif ... why do WANT to follow such an example of a supposed savior with no balls to ask such questions of his vile father ... other than bragging makes you feel that adrenalin rush to your brain-cells that are waiting for their next expected FIX?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min thewordofme 763,145
How i Got My EX Husband Back home Thanks to Gr... 11 min lostlover256 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min lisw 174,969
Spiritual Rats (Amagudwane) That Bring Money ..... 14 min lostlover256 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min AussieBobby 263,316
Moses never existed 1 hr thewordofme 498
Last Word + 2 1 hr Richies Cool Man ... 939
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Just Wondering 603,494
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr NATHAN 176

Top Stories People Search