Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 590799 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#472678 Aug 23, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible does not forbid women to speak..it does teach they are to be silent in church.....
The SBC follows the teaching of the Bible...that is one reason why I are a SBC church member.
The most idiotic quote so far on this forum "Yes the Bible does say to one particular Church.."
Clue...if indeed that be true, and it applies to only that one particular church, it would not need to be in my Bible nor yours!!!!!
1Co 14:34 ∂ Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.
Ge 3:16; 1Co 11:3; Eph 5:22; Col 3:18; 1Ti 2:11-12; Tit 2:5; 1Pe 3:1
Seven is more than plenty....
You sound like you have ample supply and partake of JD Black label!!!!!
AS FOR ME IN YOUR CONTROVERSY I WILL FOLLOW THE EXAMPLE OF JESUS,,,,AS IN MY FORMER POST

YOU DISREGARD THE PART THAT SAYS...

"but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law."

WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH THE SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS

Gal_5:18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Joh_1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Eph 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

NOTE
Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Eph 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

Eph 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Eph 5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.

Eph 5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

Eph 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
Eph 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

Eph 5:32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
Eph 5:33 Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.

IF YOU LOVE YOUR WIFE AS YOUR SELF YOU WONT PUT A MUZZLE ON HER MOUTH IN CHURCH...UNLESS YOU PUT ONE ON YOURS FIRST...

AND YOU COULD CERTAINLY USE ONE...UNTIL YOU LEARN

2Ti 2:11 It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:

2Ti 2:12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

2Ti 2:13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

2Ti 2:14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

2Ti 2:16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

2Ti 2:17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;

I DON'T LIVE UNDER THE LAW...

Jas_2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#472679 Aug 23, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
Let us,pray if we are moved to do so.
Heavenly Father ..
We,come in humility before you .
We pray for healing for those among us who need it Most especially Kay and Nick
For healing in our families . For your Holy Spirit to work in their lives.
We are asking fir Peace here between your people and for wisdom in our words.
We see a spirit of dissension here Father .
We see posts here against Your Precious,Son our Saviour ..Jesus,Christ .
Only You know the Source of our angry words to each other nd AGAINST You.
The people here need Your Guidance
We pray IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST ..to heal and banish these Spirits, who mock You .
YOU ALONE LORD are HOLY
We pray we do better with our dissension
TO BRING JOY AND WISDOM TO OTHERS
We pray in Jesus,name to Vanquish any evil among us.
Amen.
AMEN
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#472680 Aug 23, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
The one thing is certain and that is that you believe YOU will be saved and others who are not Catholic deserve hell.
That is your pay-off for BEING a Catholic.
Why don't you admit it, instead of keeping on lying to your self and to others?
More of your atheist or agnostic hog-wash! I am a Catholic because it is the only Christian doctrine that possess and professes the FULNESS of the FAITH and the FULLNESS of the TRUTH which Jesus Christ HIMSELF proclaimed, taught and gave to HIS One True Catholic Church over 2000 years ago... My Protestant bothers and sisters in Christ have just as much opportunity to receive Gods Grace as I do, regarding Salvation and Eternal Life with Our Lord!!..... The REAL problem is with you June, in that your hate, hostility, vindictiveness and animosity against Religion, Christianity, Jesus Christ and God the Father has become "so deeply ingrained" that you will "spew out anything, to anybody, about anything to keep your vengeful hatefilled mind, heart and soul (heated up). For someone your age, June, one would think that you would have attained "some degree of wisdom" in your life!! Apparently NOT!!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#472681 Aug 23, 2013
theory

Holy scripture is full of explanation which speak about wisdom as you say theory.

Holy Scripture explain your Creator left Law trough space and time.

History is full of that search for deference theory.

Many powerful and educated people search find out.

Its Godly hide what your Creator created..but it is as Power and godly love=as part beatification and pleasure find out.
Where is beatitude there is fortitude too!
Where is a action there is a reaction as Power too!

Your Earthly leaders constantly do that.
Someone have big stomach for eat..someone have heart and mind to understood..someone have lots of money and entire army of people reconstruction and put vision into reality.

Many today try explain on modern way looking materialistically and prove theory then old religion way.
I told you it is ..in within.. you can't find nothing if not believe it exist..you can't have everything if not have faith..you can't be leader without that group who don't have faith or put trust.

Many liked turn time back and go there..why..they can't go forward or simply say no place for you go further..where?
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#472682 Aug 23, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
The definition for "church" is from Strong's Greek lexicon....it is not bogus nor is it anti-Catholic..it is not a 21st century "modernistic" opinionated twisted" BS that is perverted to fit my Protestant "self-created Church History Propaganda.
You have failed to show what you call my "distorting, manipulating and twisting" the TRUTH of the Bible, in both steps 1,2 and 3..
Step 4.
The NABre poop approved Catlick bible: Church: this word (Greek ekkl&#275;sia) occurs in the gospels only here and in Mt 18:17 (twice). There are several possibilities for an Aramaic original. Jesusí church means the community that he will gather and that, like a building, will have Peter as its solid foundation. That function of Peter consists in his being witness to Jesus as the Messiah, the Son of the living God.
EVERY ONE of the Scripture Verses that I have listed, "clearly proves" the "fraud, lies and deceit" that you continuously "throw around" on this forum....... The TRUE INTERPRETATION of the Bible and of TRUE Church History, debunks everything and anything that you "make up" that is corrupted with NOTHING but "your own" distorted and perverted anti-catholic opinion.!!!......Quit playing games Ox!!! You've been "found out" to be "nothing but an bible only editorialist that "spews out" lies, distorting the TRUTH of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and TRUE Church History!!

Read and re-read the HISTORICAL AND BIBLICAL (PROVEN) TRUTH of the TRUE INTERPRETATION of these bible verses, again for the third time Ox,(THAT IS) if your pride and ego will allow you to! HOWEVER- we ALL KNOW (both Catholics and Protestants)that your bible only (bigoted) anti-catholic (vindictiveness) continues to "warp your heart, mind and soul" against ANYTHING that is BIBLICALLY and HISTORICALLY TRUE!! The fact that you can't agree with ANY of your Protestant believers (Confrinting, 4GVN, etc. CLEARLY SHOWS how confused and "out of touch" you REALLY are!!!!
Jesus Christ established One (and only one) Church: Matt. 16:13-21
and (His Church is referred to over 30 times in the New Testament)
Jesus' Church is heirachical, authoritative and visible with Bishops, priest, deacons and elders: Acts 2
The one (Universal Church) is the pillar, pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH 1Timothy 3:15
(Paul does not say that the TRUTH is in the bible alone)
Jesus Christs gives us HIS TRUE BODY AND TRUE BLOOD in John 6:47-59
which is the Eucharist "for unless you eat my body (which is REAL FOOD and drink my blood which is REAL DRINK--you "cannot have eternal life"
For over 2000 years TRUE APOSTOLIC CHURCH HISTORY has confirmed, varified and authenticated the above TRUTHS over and over and over again---and you 21st modernistic "personal opinionated" editorialist bible interpreter "fundies" have "rejected these biblical and historical PROVEN TRUTHS----by spread distortions, lies and deceit regarding these TRUTHS---- to your own demise and destruction.---The fact that you "reject" the TRUTH of the TRUE INTERPRETAION these bible verses leaves "no doubt" that you do (in fact) distort, manipulatea and twist the TRUTH of the words of Jesus regarding the One True Apostolic (Universal-Catholic Church) that Our Lord (clearly) formed and established in Matthew 16:13-21
truth

Perth, Australia

#472683 Aug 23, 2013
'offend one point'..

Holy Scripture say to you..who search will be find?
It is in as within..as husbund as wife..what husbund don't have ..wife have 3x corner of house stay over her..yep..as Jesus have Cross over his shoulder many mothers have some trough life.
Who can and who can't..suffering is part of love.
Everything have reason.

As you see electron proton and neutron=Atom
one mistake its going fall..
then you can find 'ion'..as conductor..my necu=no is some..its force about what?!

ion is very mysterious way..maybe someone need that secret..force will go further no any planet where they can't come..
Someone have understanding someone can suffer someone have lots of money can implemented that suffering and understanding..someone have more in finger then in head.

Location hidden

#472684 Aug 23, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
continued from my forme post
THE WOMAN AT JACOBS WELL.... DID NOT WAIT FOR ONE OF HER FIVE HUSBANDS
TO
INSTRUCT HER
Joh 4:28 The woman then left her waterpot, and went her way into the city, and saith to the men,
Joh 4:29 Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ?
Joh 4:30 Then they went out of the city, and came unto him.
Joh 4:31 In the mean while his disciples prayed him, saying, Master, eat.
Joh 4:32 But he said unto them, I have meat to eat that ye know not of.
Joh 4:33 Therefore said the disciples one to another, Hath any man brought him ought to eat?
Joh 4:34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.
Joh 4:35 Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.
Joh 4:36 And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.
Joh 4:37 And herein is that saying true, One soweth, and another reapeth.
Joh 4:38 I sent you to reap that whereon ye bestowed no labour: other men laboured, and ye are entered into their labours.
-->NOTE
Joh 4:39 --> And many of the Samaritans of that city believed on him for the saying of the woman, which testified, He told me all that ever I did.
Joh 4:40 So when the Samaritans were come unto him, they besought him that he would tarry with them: and he abode there two days.
Joh 4:41 And many more believed because of his own word;
Joh 4:42 And said unto the woman,
Now we believe, not because of thy saying:
for we have heard him ourselves, and
know that this is indeed the Christ,
the Saviour of the world.
The Bible does not forbid women to speak..it does teach they are to be silent in church.....

The SBC follows the teaching of the Bible...that is one reason why I are a SBC church member.

The most idiotic quote so far on this forum "Yes the Bible does say to one particular Church.."

Clue...if indeed that be true, and it applies to only that one particular church, it would not need to be in my Bible nor yours!!!!!

1Co 14:34 ∂ Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.

Location hidden

#472685 Aug 23, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
AS FOR ME IN YOUR CONTROVERSY I WILL FOLLOW THE EXAMPLE OF JESUS,,,,AS IN MY FORMER POST
YOU DISREGARD THE PART THAT SAYS...
"but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law."
WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH THE SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS
Gal_5:18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
Joh_1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
Eph 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
NOTE
Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
Eph 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
Eph 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Eph 5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
Eph 5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
Eph 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
Eph 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
Eph 5:32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
Eph 5:33 Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.
IF YOU LOVE YOUR WIFE AS YOUR SELF YOU WONT PUT A MUZZLE ON HER MOUTH IN CHURCH...UNLESS YOU PUT ONE ON YOURS FIRST...
AND YOU COULD CERTAINLY USE ONE...UNTIL YOU LEARN
2Ti 2:11 It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:
2Ti 2:12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:
2Ti 2:13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.
2Ti 2:14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.
2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
2Ti 2:16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.
2Ti 2:17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;
I DON'T LIVE UNDER THE LAW...
Jas_2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
What does that have to do with the shape of your bellybutton??????

Location hidden

#472686 Aug 23, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERY ONE of the Scripture Verses that I have listed, "clearly proves" the "fraud, lies and deceit" that you continuously "throw around" on this forum....... The TRUE INTERPRETATION of the Bible and of TRUE Church History, debunks everything and anything that you "make up" that is corrupted with NOTHING but "your own" distorted and perverted anti-catholic opinion.!!!......Quit playing games Ox!!! You've been "found out" to be "nothing but an bible only editorialist that "spews out" lies, distorting the TRUTH of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and TRUE Church History!!
Read and re-read the HISTORICAL AND BIBLICAL (PROVEN) TRUTH of the TRUE INTERPRETATION of these bible verses, again for the third time Ox,(THAT IS) if your pride and ego will allow you to! HOWEVER- we ALL KNOW (both Catholics and Protestants)that your bible only (bigoted) anti-catholic (vindictiveness) continues to "warp your heart, mind and soul" against ANYTHING that is BIBLICALLY and HISTORICALLY TRUE!! The fact that you can't agree with ANY of your Protestant believers (Confrinting, 4GVN, etc. CLEARLY SHOWS how confused and "out of touch" you REALLY are!!!!
Jesus Christ established One (and only one) Church: Matt. 16:13-21
and (His Church is referred to over 30 times in the New Testament)
Jesus' Church is heirachical, authoritative and visible with Bishops, priest, deacons and elders: Acts 2
The one (Universal Church) is the pillar, pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH 1Timothy 3:15
(Paul does not say that the TRUTH is in the bible alone)
Jesus Christs gives us HIS TRUE BODY AND TRUE BLOOD in John 6:47-59
which is the Eucharist "for unless you eat my body (which is REAL FOOD and drink my blood which is REAL DRINK--you "cannot have eternal life"
For over 2000 years TRUE APOSTOLIC CHURCH HISTORY has confirmed, varified and authenticated the above TRUTHS over and over and over again---and you 21st modernistic "personal opinionated" editorialist bible interpreter "fundies" have "rejected these biblical and historical PROVEN TRUTHS----by spread distortions, lies and deceit regarding these TRUTHS---- to your own demise and destruction.---The fact that you "reject" the TRUTH of the TRUE INTERPRETAION these bible verses leaves "no doubt" that you do (in fact) distort, manipulatea and twist the TRUTH of the words of Jesus regarding the One True Apostolic (Universal-Catholic Church) that Our Lord (clearly) formed and established in Matthew 16:13-21
The teaching from your NABre is not bogus nor is it anti-Catholic..it is not a 21st century "modernistic" opinionated twisted" BS that is perverted to fit my Protestant "self-created Church History Propaganda.

You have failed to show what you call my "distorting, manipulating and twisting" the TRUTH of the Bible, in steps 1,2,3 and 4...

Step 5.
The SBC teaches:
A New Testament church of the Lord Jesus Christ is an autonomous local congregation of baptized believers, associated by covenant in the faith and fellowship of the gospel; observing the two ordinances of Christ, governed by His laws, exercising the gifts, rights, and privileges invested in them by His Word, and seeking to extend the gospel to the ends of the earth. Each congregation operates under the Lordship of Christ through democratic processes. In such a congregation each member is responsible and accountable to Christ as Lord. Its scriptural officers are pastors and deacons. While both men and women are gifted for service in the church, the office of pastor is limited to men as qualified by Scripture.

The New Testament speaks also of the church as the Body of Christ which includes all of the redeemed of all the ages, believers from every tribe, and tongue, and people, and nation.
truth

Perth, Australia

#472687 Aug 23, 2013
it is written
all stars will be dark
all angels and demons fall..

'i fill that hand'
i come in this city where is nothing exist
i walk between them..dead body lay on street down..

no sun ..no moon.. no stars..

'i remember that hand'
'where is beatitude there is fortitude'
Matthew 5;3-12
its bring me to see..

i cry that day and pray front of cross of my good poor mother
pray my child open yourself
this cross will help you=someone who suffer there too

my tears go now drop by drop over key-board too..

Are you for sure..god not show that?
truth

Perth, Australia

#472688 Aug 23, 2013
it is written
what husbund don't have wife have
it is in within..

it is written
what church need its take from you what your church need..
who is church..alive church is you who believe..
where is beatification there is fortitude=that you know..
i walk as alive as i am today still alive..

what others can't see
one hand hand can brought on front that you can know..
what you can know i know that you know..
i am as i am as i always been as all of us exist some-where..others used as well can missuses..
but
I am not going where you going..must be some reason for everything about that..
-to be reject
its written
builders reject precious stone..
truth

Perth, Australia

#472689 Aug 23, 2013
prayers
yes
God can hear prayers.. when you cry too..
when you very laud too..
when you happy and unhappy too..
Did Jesus been happy when church become trade and money..no.
Did someone betray Jesus for money?
Did Jesus speak openly to leaders judges teachers and so on in parable's..yes it is..then

silence
to whom
-to alive church
to believers
to someone who is righteousness..

-they lay down on street..dead body of smart educated in nice suits..
no moon no shine stars no Sun

I walk on front
=where is beatification there is fortitude
could you defended that words most holy

it is written

how in heaven will be on earth

you are save=how

i walk alive between smart but dead body of smart
which Jesus speak to them in parable..

i am still alive

even stars going died

rejection is
how in heaven will be on earth too
where ever you go it is as it is..

Location hidden

#472690 Aug 23, 2013
Catholics will not face the truth that Mary remained not a virgin..

Mt 1:25 And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

"knew" is the past tense of "know". Know means:8. Archaic. to have sexual intercourse with.

Its immaterial "when" He knew her...he knew her...per Scripture...period...

A woman, including Mary, does not remain a virgin after she has intercourse...in this case it was with her husband..
truth

Perth, Australia

#472691 Aug 23, 2013
What you forget my lovely friend?
yes you are
I establish you.. on every river lake sea oceans..is human life can exist without water as Earthly life?

I give you warning!
'who watching too your real Creator creation?'
think about that

Who liked be bigger then real Creator?

Are you for sure?..its biggest importance about what?..
-polluted water
-polluted food
-polluted mind
Is that great importance of holy establishment?

Are you for sure you speaking about pro-life or pro-death?

or you going tell me ones save for ever save..to grab what each soul by soul..where you can say..serve me..obey me..
it is written
its exist who can killed body as well soul..

Why I am wrong but you smart?

You try be smart because you are not real Creator..no.

but i am wrong because you liked that..
truth

Perth, Australia

#472692 Aug 23, 2013
no
you absolutely wrong

virgin with soul

is deference from evil meaning of evil sex pleasure which man mind try defended real Creator and creation..

why man think is sex god
or pleasure as deceiver want..

-be bless who not lift up soul in vain

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#472693 Aug 23, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
I know,I will regret asking ..what do you mean keep quiet in Church ??

We can't say Amen or sing in a service?

Out of politeness. no one talks when the pastor is preaching .

BUT before my Baptism I had to give a testimony..

That was in Church ..That was talking
truth

Perth, Australia

#472694 Aug 23, 2013

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#472695 Aug 23, 2013
And yes it was in an SBC CHURCH.

WE talked in Bible Study ..And our new,congregation
Has women teaching the bible study ..
truth

Perth, Australia

#472696 Aug 23, 2013
someone wrote hello..but not me

i did not say or wrote personal that
no

i am
n

i just put wet roses

Did you know existence of rose's
32 millions years

Why English woman and man liked have roses garden?

Did you know spring is only 3-4 month's?
1/4 of years
period when rose's open themself its look beautiful..
but
its nothing
compare thousand thousand thousand thousand thousand thousand
-1000 human years is only one Jesus day

now why you better then tears
from someone who can open door too..

by

Location hidden

#472697 Aug 23, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I know,I will regret asking ..what do you mean keep quiet in Church ??
We can't say Amen or sing in a service?
Out of politeness. no one talks when the pastor is preaching .
BUT before my Baptism I had to give a testimony..
That was in Church ..That was talking
Your interest is appreciated and I will do my best to answer your questions...until you indicate to me you are no longer interested by not answering my questions..

In reading Scripture...are you taught all things by the Holy Spirit as promised by Christ: But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.Lu 24:49; Joh 2:22; 12:16; 14:16; 15:26; 16:7,13; 1Jo 2:20,27

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do Women get tattoos when its so ugly! (Sep '11) 32 min tampabayallstar 58
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 39 min Gerald 839,942
i am board dose anyone want to talk? 1 hr set free in truth 25
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr set free in truth 40,532
Is the problem of groping in India over exagger... (Jan '11) 1 hr Booblover 480
are shriners really luciferian ??? 1 hr set free in truth 10
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr gundee123 100,082
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr Mr Ironhart 4,629
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Insults Are Easier 271,403
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Serah 612,216
More from around the web