Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 22,799)

Showing posts 455,961 - 455,980 of512,026
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you really tested all the spirits? I incouraged my oldest son to study all the religions as he had questions, Thank God he realized it was all about a relationship with God and total belief in Him was what was True and not religion.
Can you imagine a relationship with God the Creator of the world and everything in it!
Why did you not mention that according to your religion I have to idolize the same savior (Jesus) as you idolize in order to then receive the "love" of the god that you idolize???

You seem to omit the idea that the Hindus (for one example) don't worship the same one-god as do the Jews, Catholics, Muslims and Protestants ... as the Hindus have their own gods that they believe will save them.

Please explain how you fit that concept into your own illusionary idea that the god that you worship is real and the many gods of the Hindus are not real.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the update, God will heal body mind and soul!
~~~
YOU WROTE

"God will heal body mind and soul!"

I agree with you...

Only my faith takes me a bit further..than that.

(I hope you understand)

ABOVE... You said "GOD WILL"

YOU SEE... I believe "GOD ALREADY HAS" healed our bodies minds and souls,

and IT IS UP TO US....

TO EXERCISE OUR FAITH

AND RECEIVE THE GIFTS HE ALREADY MADE AVAILABLE...(WHAT HE HAS ALREADY DONE)

ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS RECEIVE THESE GIFTS ....THAT HE BOUGHT AND PAID FOR

WITH HIS BLOOD AND ....HAS FREELY GIVEN US ...

THEY ARE...

Isa 53:4

1.Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows:

yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

Isa 53:5

2.But he was wounded for our transgressions,

3.he was bruised for our iniquities:

4.the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and

5.with his stripes we are healed.

Isa 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and

(THE GREATEST GIFT OF ALL)

the LORD hath laid on him/JESUS the iniquity of us all.

HE GAVE US JESUS ..yeshu&#770;&#8219;a &#770;h..HE IS COMPLETE SALVATION...

(FULL GOSPEL TO ALL THAT WILL RECEIVE HIM.)

-->SALVATION... DEFINED..<--(WHAT WE HAVE AVAILABLE FOR THE ASKING...)

H3444
&#1497;&#1513;&#14 73;&#1493;&#1468;& #1506;&#1492;
yeshu&#770;&#8219;a &#770;h
yesh-oo'-aw

Feminine passive participle of H3467;
something saved,

that is,(abstractly)

1. deliverance;

2.hence aid,

3.victory,

4.prosperity:-

5.deliverance,

6.health, help (-ing),

salvation, save, saving (health),

7. welfare.

WHEN WE ARE BORN AGAIN ...(OF THE SPIRIT)...

ALL THE ABOVE BECOMES AVAILABLE TO US...

JESUS SAID...

Mat_7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

Co 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1Co 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

NOTE
1Co 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

1Co 2:10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

1Co 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

1Co 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

1Co 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

1Co 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

1Co 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

JAMES THE BROTHER OF JESUS WROTE

From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?

Jas 4:2 Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.

Jas 4:3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

Quesnel, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious...what means of communication did God use when He called you???
Was it by a loud voice or did He use the telephone?? If by telephone, was it on a land line or was it wireless. Was it by short wave radio??? By walkie-talkie??? Did He use drums like the natives do in Attica??? Smoke signals????
Are you suggesting that one of those gods doesn't give YOU messages???

What a naughty way to treat you ... giving you the cold shoulder and probably the middle finger.

If I were you, I would complain about such unjust treatment.

:)
finalprophecies

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST______

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
YES!!! Christ built a Church----(one Universal Church)-----a heirarchical, authoritative, visible Church with Bishops, priests, elders and deacons ----ALL revealed in Acts 2......And..it was Catholic (which means Universal)-----confirmed, authenticated and substantiated for over 2000 years in TRUE Church History. EVERY ONE of Jesus Christs original Churches that HIS Apostles established were heirarchical, authoritative and visible (each Church beginning with Antioch, then Corinth, Galatia, Ephesus,Colossus, Thessalonica ALL were headed by an Apostle which were appointed as Bishops (overseers) to lead each Church.----again confirmed, authenticated and substantiated for over 2000 years in TRUE Church History.
The Reformation (and Luther) who created (man-made)denominations ---(now over 42,000+(conflicting) bible only (contradicting) hodge-podge of Protestant (inconsistent confusion-- as of today..
JESUS established One (and only one) TRUE Apostolic (Universal-Catholic) Church in Matthew 16:13-21. MEN established denominations in the 16th century starting with Luther, then Zwingli, Wycliff, Hus, Calvin, Knox, Tyndale, Beza, Capito, Cranmer, Flacius and on and on and on reaching 42,000+ today with Confrinting, Orville, 4GVN, JustaChristian, Jethro8, including YOU Ox----all just one big "Mish-mashed (Mess) of just more confusion, more chaos and more contradicting bible only (self-interpreting popes--who have never, NOR WILL EVER agree on ANYTHING accept attacking THE (historical and biblical PROVEN TRUTH of Jesus Christ and His One (and only one) TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church---which is the ONLY basis of Protestantism and their bible only teaching!!!!!!!!
Same old tired song. Behold the Good News:
www.scribd.com/doc/31322017...9263
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

evil is evil
nothing to do with real god
not at all

we know who first coming

you not tell me

about that 6x parallel universe
fit one within one

is that hallucination
schizophrenic
delusion
fact

or will be one day reality

if that exist

why stay in hiding

as well
why is so small
or so bigger..

remember

i am not going where you going
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo
better died

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Quesnel, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>yes...that why I try ignore those catholics that gave you those nice icons...lol
Are there any "evil" Protestants showering me with negative icons?

Quesnel, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
NO!!..... I am saying that you are "distorting, manipulating and twisting" the TRUTH of the Bible and the TRUTH of TRUE Church History----------In others words, just plain----LYING!!!!
Did the Catholics ever tell any fibs?

Quesnel, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
YES!!! Christ built a Church
But ya see ... Jews faithful to Judaism only build synagogues.

They don't have any use for churches.

I suggest that a Catholic thought he was getting a message from a god ... but that he was tapping the wrong wire.

truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

my creator exist

as well i know many deceivers and evil possessors exist too they claim godly life..
are you happy now..

i don't judge people which they have statue or image

Jesus Christ words is perfect..
father forgive them they did not know..
see evil and posesors decivers this or that

Jesus know..

by

Quesnel, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

With all these truth-tellers roaming the earth ... "holy books" in hand ... there should be no lies floating around the planet.

I just wish they would all agree, so that truth wouldn't appear as being so deceptive.

Quesnel, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

truth wrote:
my creator exist
What is her name?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
She is not one whit worse off than yourself.
You are both deceived...BIG TIME...
IN SOME WAYS SHE IS BETTER OFF...THAN YOU..
AT LEAST SHE IS HONEST ABOUT HER REJECTION OF GOD AND TRUTH...
YOU ATTEMPT TO HIDE YOURS...
Where have I rejected "God"? Please post those statements.

Or stop lying about me and apologize accordingly for doing so.

We'll see who is honest around here.

I'll wait.

Why you are at it, why don't you also be honest enough and post those teachings by Jesus that YOU REJECT.

This will be interesting.

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU WROTE...
Why don't you believe Jesus?
____
WE BELIEVE JESUS...
WE JUST DON'T BELIEVE IN YOUR JESUS...
Gal 1:3 Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,
Gal 1:4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:
Gal 1:5 To whom be glory for ever and ever.
Amen.
Gal 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Gal 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you,
let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again,
If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received,
let him be accursed.
Gal 1:10 For do I now persuade men, or God?
or do I seek to please men?
for if I yet pleased men,
I should not be the servant of Christ.
Gal 1:11 But I certify you, brethren,
that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
~~~~
2Co 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
2Co 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
2Co 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with
LOL!!

"We believe Jesus!"

...and then you post "Paul"....

That was a sure sign!

Sheez.

Quesnel, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

A member of the Jehovah's Witness group of "truth-tellers" informed me that when people pray they have to pray to Jehovah as that is GOD's REAL name.

At the time I was under the impression that one god served all humanity ... so I thought he was being quite self-serving in wanting to hog all the love for his own group.

I always thought that love didn't play any favorites ... but those in religion have taught me that I was wrong.

Tongue in cheek

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
It is?
Please post where "God" stated this.
Also, if this is a going to be a "personal relationship", how exactly does this apply to "God". Instead it requires the "Self" to do as you say.
<quoted text>
It is arrogant, as you have no proof on what you say, but would rather parrot other men, and all the while, accept what they have stated for you to believe.
<quoted text>
...and yet rebuke many teachings by Jesus inthe same breathe,
Don't be a hypocrite.
<quoted text>
You comfort your own mind with these words.
IMO - we all will receive "eternal life" and no religion is required in order to do so.
<quoted text>
Why? You plainly reject what Jesus taught, and think "Paul" is more enlightened than Jesus.
What's the difference?
<quoted text>
Isn't Christianity all about how Jesus died for our sins?
You are starting to sound Jewish here.
<quoted text>
A sense of direction would be beneficial, but I'm not so sure that can be attained by her. She seems to be confused on what her beliefs are. She probably won't be a good source for your question.
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Go ahead and shoot me down.
I didn't shoot you down, just showing you things you may not have been told or understand.

Only you can shoot yourself down, by the choices you make.
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Either He is the truth or He is not,and since He told us that He would be rejected of men,why should I expect you to believe me as well?

Inside the canon he is described as such, but outside of the canon he isn't. Why do you think that is?
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>You are just using your little knife to wittle away at what I say,so that I will sound the opposite of what I really feel.

Are you afraid of the semantics you sweep under the rug?

Please show me and/or state why religion is required for you to believe you are saved?
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>I thank God you are only human,as you cannot get inside my head,my spirit and so on,but He can and did,and He has brought me into a place with Him that cannot be disrupted by opinions.
You are right - I can't "get into your head".

But what wouldn't that matter anyhow, no one is in your head except you. Unless you can prove to the world that there is someone else there? In some of those types of cases, a mental institution was the end result.

But through honesty, one will be able to state, "No one is my head, not Jesus, not God, not the HS, but that does not mean that I like to believe that they exist or existed."

An honest statement that will never be stated by a so-called "Christian".
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Yet at the same time,I understand where you are coming from.Somewhere out there NASL?????
No Pad - not from somewhere. Just Albuquerque.

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>The forum is not about debunking all Faiths.
It isn't.

Just the RCC's claim.

But if you take the basis of Christianity - which is found in Orthodoxy, one can debunk this and others just by debunking the RCC.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

i am very please hear that you can created..its creation exist within you without knowing who is your creator..
now you have another new born god..

its ok..love your new born god

not my god which is hopeless yep..

i told you this planet as well every can be very easy less then marble from children..

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Pad wrote:
<quoted text>You keep alluding to the fact NASL,that the Christian posters here only have half the message of Jesus.Your not being honest,because in all the times that you refute with all of us on this thread,you zero give us the other half of Jesus we all so miss.You never give us quotes of Jesus from the writings you deem more important than the Scriptures we readily share with you. Read Colossians 3 the first 8 verses,that should give you something of what God wants to have with His children.The whole New Testament is a letter from God the Father to us all to have a relationship with Him.
I want from you a verse of something you read that Jesus said outside of the Scriptures.Not something He said in the New Testament,but something He said that is written in whatever book you have read to convince you of your persuasion.
Now if you can't come up with anything,than narrow it down to perhaps what I believe as He being Emmanuel(God with us),and find some quote that would refute that from Jesus in those other writings.WHATEVER. Just do it,and share it with me!
I'll be back on here tomorrow! But I am busy going to the doctor and running some errands.
I see how you did that.....clever, but not clever enough....

"in all the times that you refute with all of us on this thread,you zero give us the other half of Jesus we all so miss."

"You never give us quotes of Jesus from the writings you deem more important than the Scriptures we readily share with you."
- Huh?

I've posted plenty of non-canonical texts that were inspired by "God" that shows teachings by Jesus, which also are just as credible in learning and utilizing as others.

Why do you ask I read "Paul" when we are talking about how "Jesus saves"?
- "Read Colossians 3 the first 8 verses,that should give you something of what God wants to have with His children."

You are starting to sound confused, please stay focused.

"I want from you a verse of something you read that Jesus said outside of the Scriptures."
- "I want alot of things in life, but never have seen them come to fruition."
- "I want Christianity to become honest, whcih I will never see."
- "I want...I want....I want...."
- Stop being so selfish.
- Really Pad?
- here are alot of those sayings by Jesus in various texts....
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/nhlalpha.html

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 455,961 - 455,980 of512,026
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

622 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Hillie Billie Boganed 109,536
Gay Snapchat Names 4 min irish 20 1,338
Emmasturbate ...okay so what does this word mea... (May '13) 4 min Danielson Wax-on Wax-off 108
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 5 min NUTS AMERICA 37,850
help and advice about sex 5 min Ha Ha Dix 2
Paul Krugman: We're "on the road to catastrophe" 8 min Ha Ha Dix 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Shivar 680,019
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min lightbeamrider 216,852
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 18 min EdmondWA 89,555
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 20 min Aaz 239
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr pusherman_ 596,508
•••
•••
•••