Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 665182 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Just Sayin

Mount Juliet, TN

#472430 Aug 22, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>Secular achievements have absolutely NOTHING to do with the Spiritual Things of God.
so you have LEARNED not one thing from His Word
You think the Catholic Church is secular?

Perhaps you are confused not only about the Catholic Church, but also on the definition of "secular"?
Just Sayin

Mount Juliet, TN

#472431 Aug 22, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>Secular achievements have absolutely NOTHING to do with the Spiritual Things of God.
so you have LEARNED not one thing from His Word
If I remember correctly, it was you who said that the Bible is God.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#472432 Aug 22, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I think and I believe that we, the Born Again Church on this Forum should now consider and pronounce Oxbore a "Heathen".
noun
1. The part of speech that is used to name a person, place, thing, quality, or action and can function as the subject or object of a verb, the object of a preposition, or an appositive.
2. Any of the words belonging to this part of speech, such as neighbor, window, happiness, or negotiation.

"church" is a noun

proper noun
a noun that designates a particular person, place, or thing, is not normally preceded by an article or other limiting modifier, and is usu. capitalized in English, as Lincoln, Beth, Pittsburgh. Also called prop&#8242;er name&#8242;.

"Church" is a proper noun....

Roman Catholic Church is a proper name.

The proper noun "Church" is not in Scripture...neither is the proper name Roman Catholic Church...

When God put you together, when He said "brain" you thought He said "rain"...and you ran away to take shelter!!!!

Location hidden

#472433 Aug 22, 2013
Hojo cannot support his accusations...so he hides...

Show me my lies, distortions, and deceit in:

Step 1.
denomnation: A large group of religious congregations united under a common faith and name and organized under a single administrative and legal hierarchy.
Plain Jane

Orlando, FL

#472434 Aug 22, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
You think the Catholic Church is secular?
Perhaps you are confused not only about the Catholic Church, but also on the definition of "secular"?
Suppose someone is baptized Catholic as an infant, but stops attending Mass completely later in life, is that person still a Catholic?

Location hidden

#472435 Aug 22, 2013
Where are you 4GVN?????!!!!! Can't face the truth????

Am still waiting to see you express the Holy Trinity with Christ being God and God being Christ...Is there a problem????

BTW: Do not you believe this teaching: Christ is the eternal Son of God. In His incarnation as Jesus Christ He was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. Jesus perfectly revealed and did the will of God, taking upon Himself human nature with its demands and necessities and identifying Himself completely with mankind yet without sin.

And 4gvn said:---------

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#472436 Aug 22, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
If I remember correctly, it was you who said that the Bible is God.
you don't remember very well.

I have quoted the Bible to Oxbore about one verse. and if you have problem with that, then you have problems that I cant fix.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

and Yes, the Bible is the Word of God, but don't let that bother you, no catholic believes that anyway.

the words from your homosexual priests and their pedophile cohorts carry much more weight than the Word of God.

and getting back to those secular achievements and what YOU perceive as great, here is what God Says.

for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.

NO SURPRISE THAT THIS VERSE AGREES(SPIRITUAL) TOTALLY WITH ME,

while you looked on the outside(secular)

Location hidden

#472437 Aug 22, 2013
When I ask "the man called of God" did he deny the Catholic teaching: Christ is the Son of God the redeemer of the world..

His reply was:

You yourself have went after some Baptists on this forum, so what I said, I stand by it.
as far as the SBC, I am not a member of that group, and if members of that group ever came on this forum, you would be kicked out of it very quickly. you use words to some people on here that have a filthy overtone to them, yet NOW you wish to burden me with what the SBC claims.
I stand against ANY person, not just catholics, who bring FOOLISHNESS on this forum, and YOU fall in that category.

He is referring to me as being foolish, that I should be kicked off this forum, that my words carry an over tone of filth, for showing the teaching of both the SBC and Catholics, based on Scripture....

God knew about his ilk...and warned us: Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
LTM

Sutton, Canada

#472438 Aug 22, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
You say you learned a lot over the years on this thread. Well, you didn't learn anything about the Catholic Church as evident in your post.
Yeah I did and it wasn't positive.

Location hidden

#472440 Aug 22, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
When I ask "the man called of God" did he deny the Catholic teaching: Christ is the Son of God the redeemer of the world..
His reply was:
You yourself have went after some Baptists on this forum, so what I said, I stand by it.
as far as the SBC, I am not a member of that group, and if members of that group ever came on this forum, you would be kicked out of it very quickly. you use words to some people on here that have a filthy overtone to them, yet NOW you wish to burden me with what the SBC claims.
I stand against ANY person, not just catholics, who bring FOOLISHNESS on this forum, and YOU fall in that category.
He is referring to me as being foolish, that I should be kicked off this forum, that my words carry an over tone of filth, for showing the teaching of both the SBC and Catholics, based on Scripture....
God knew about his ilk...and warned us: Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
using the words that you are posting, where are they saying that you should be kicked off of this forum?

{He is referring to me as being foolish, that I should be kicked off this forum}

as far as the SBC, I am not a member of that group, and if members of that group ever came on this forum, you would be kicked out of {it }very quickly.

"it" refers to the SBC.

just another example of a lying fraud, which you are. along with being {senile} and sinful with your filthy innuendoes that you use constantly
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#472441 Aug 22, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I have distorted, manipulated and twisted the truth in the Bible regards the church Christ built

Read and re-read the HISTORICAL AND BIBLICAL (PROVEN) TRUTH of the TRUE INTERPRETATION of these bible verses, again for the third time Ox,(THAT IS) if your pride and ego will allow you to! HOWEVER- we ALL KNOW that your bible only (bigoted) anti-catholic (vindictiveness) continues to "warp your heart, mind and soul" against ANYTHING that is BIBLICALLY and HISTORICALLY TRUE!! The fact that you can't agree with ANY of your Protestant comrades (Confrinting, 4GVN, etc. CLEARLY SHOWS how confused and "out of touch" you REALLY are!!!!
Jesus Christ established One (and only one) Church: Matt. 16:13-21
and (His Church is referred to over 30 times in the New Testament)
Jesus' Church is heirachical, authoritative and visible with Bishops, priest, deacons and elders: Acts 2
The one (Universal Church) is the pillar, pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH 1Timothy 3:15
(Paul does not say that the TRUTH is in the bible alone)
Jesus Christs gives us HIS TRUE BODY AND TRUE BLOOD in John 6:47-59
which is the Eucharist "for unless you eat my body (which is REAL FOOD and drink my blood which is REAL DRINK--you "cannot have eternal life"
For over 2000 years TRUE APOSTOLIC CHURCH HISTORY has confirmed, varified and authenticated the above TRUTHS over and over and over again---and you 21st modernistic "personal opinionated" editorialist bible interpreter "fundies" have "rejected these biblical and historical PROVEN TRUTHS----by spread distortions, lies and deceit regarding these TRUTHS---- to your own demise and destruction.---The fact that you "reject" the TRUTH of the TRUE INTERPRETAION these bible verses leaves "no doubt" that you do (in fact) distort, manipulatea and twist the TRUTH of the words of Jesus regarding the One True Apostolic (Universal-Catholic Church) that Our Lord (clearly) formed and established in Matthew 16:13-21
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#472442 Aug 22, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me my lies, distortions, and deceit in:
Step 1.
denomnation: A large group of religious congregations united under a common faith and name and organized under a single administrative and legal hierarchy.
Correction: Denomination---a number of "subgroups" within a religion that operates under a common name (i.e Protestant) which includes many Churches with different views on theology, ethics, philosophy and doctrine!

In the case of your bible only Protestantism "OX"---42,000+ contradicting, conflicting and inconsistent "subgroup denominations" since the Protestant Reformation!!

Location hidden

#472443 Aug 22, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>using the words that you are posting, where are they saying that you should be kicked off of this forum?
{He is referring to me as being foolish, that I should be kicked off this forum}
as far as the SBC, I am not a member of that group, and if members of that group ever came on this forum, you would be kicked out of {it }very quickly.
"it" refers to the SBC.
just another example of a lying fraud, which you are. along with being {senile} and sinful with your filthy innuendoes that you use constantly
You will not get better....there is no cure for it...

"you would be kicked out of {it }very quickly". Since when is "you" the SBC???????

Location hidden

#472444 Aug 22, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
"you would be kicked out of {it }very quickly". Since when is "you" the SBC???????
lol. you are really senile.LOL

Location hidden

#472445 Aug 22, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: Denomination---a number of "subgroups" within a religion that operates under a common name (i.e Protestant) which includes many Churches with different views on theology, ethics, philosophy and doctrine!
In the case of your bible only Protestantism "OX"---42,000+ contradicting, conflicting and inconsistent "subgroup denominations" since the Protestant Reformation!!
Hogwash...

You got that from Wikipedia....Anybody can access it and have it say whatever they want....

Wikipedia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia&#8206 ;
Editing. In a departure from the style of traditional encyclopedias, Wikipedia is open to outside editing.

The open nature of Wikipedia has led to various concerns, such as the quality of writing,[18] the amount of vandalism,[19][20] and the accuracy of information. Some articles contain unverified or inconsistent information,[21] though a 2005 investigation in Nature showed that the science articles they compared came close to the level of accuracy of Encyclopædia Britannica and had a similar rate of "serious errors".[22] Britannica replied that the study's methodology and conclusions were flawed,[23] but Nature reacted to this refutation with both a formal response and a point-by-point rebuttal of Britannica's main objections.[24]

Location hidden

#472446 Aug 22, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>lol. you are really senile.LOL
You look really good with that egg all over your face.....the added "foot-in-mouth" is the frosting on the cake!!!!

Location hidden

#472447 Aug 22, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
who said that "it" was.

you ask pretty stupid questions. has anyone but me ,told you that?

so read my lips very slowly.

you(Oxbore) would be kicked out of {it }(SBC)very quickly".

D O E S T H A T H E L P ? read slowly so you can understand English!

Location hidden

#472448 Aug 22, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>who said that "it" was.
you ask pretty stupid questions. has anyone but me ,told you that?
so read my lips very slowly.
you(Oxbore) would be kicked out of {it }(SBC)very quickly".
D O E S T H A T H E L P ? read slowly so you can understand English!
I repeat....there is no cure for it..

Correctly stated: "as far as the SBC, I am not a member of that group, and if members of that group ever came on this forum, you would be kicked out of it (this forum) very quickly.

And...for you to say this would happen because I quoted the SBC Faith Message regarding their teaching that Christ is the Son of God is beyond simply being stupid...it borders on being oxymornic!!!!(new word)

Location hidden

#472449 Aug 22, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
I repeat....there is no cure for it..
Correctly stated: "as far as the SBC, I am not a member of that group, and if members of that group ever came on this forum, you would be kicked out of it (this forum) very quickly.
And...for you to say this would happen because I quoted the SBC Faith Message regarding their teaching that Christ is the Son of God is beyond simply being stupid...it borders on being oxymornic!!!!(new word)
sorry, I guess reading isn't one of your best habits.LOL

if members of the SBC ever came on this forum, and read your filthy posts, they(the SBC) would kicked you out of their church.

you are not only senile but a filthy senile person

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#472450 Aug 22, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>Your position is as ignorant as your assumption that I and everyone else is a 'catlick'. FYI I am a member of a Southern Baptist Church. I am done trying to reason with you. You are only interested in argueing, I am not.
Ah said:
Not arguing...stating facts: The Holy Trinity is three....not one...!!!!
As pointed out...you are in a heavy fog....I can be equal to Mike Tyson....but that does not mean I am Mike....it does mean whatever Mike can do...so can I...
Am still waiting to see you express the Holy Trinity with Christ being God and God being Christ...Is there a problem????
BTW: Do not you believe this teaching: Christ is the eternal Son of God. In His incarnation as Jesus Christ He was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. Jesus perfectly revealed and did the will of God, taking upon Himself human nature with its demands and necessities and identifying Himself completely with mankind yet without sin.
And 4gvn said:---------
Did you not read this

1 John 5:7
King James Version (KJV)

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost

and these three are >>>>>one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weed Dundee Scotland (Mar '16) 11 min DundeeDank 5
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 24 min andet1987 3,383
Electing a president.......with NO POLITICAL EX... 30 min andet1987 2
The Future of Politics in America 33 min macholibre 177
Black vs White sperm fertility 37 min andet1987 3
what do americans think of mexicans? (Sep '08) 44 min macholibre 512
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 45 min AussieBobby 957
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 50 min macholibre 977,212
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Clearwater 87,945
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Pegasus 284,497