Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 548,859
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#472049 Aug 20, 2013
stripe=barocade card..stanicpanicgalenicus..a tako
is cell bell
or borovac corovac as light winkers
or you are sminkers with lots of color
or you are santore pantore box
or you are jorb as broj

now evil verse good
pozrakovic or promrakovic
prozrakovic prozirnost as light
promrakovich as dark
m=13
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
stop and go
od stanka do postanka
air water road every port doc dot to dot
its evil up and down all

how
6 letters up
3 down
hojo

Hopkins, MN

#472050 Aug 20, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Your babbling is not supported by Scripture...
The Bible is the ONLY SOURCE of truth that God chose to transmit HIS divine words.
We all know that "all scripture is given by inspiration of God"! This is nothing new to any of us! What it DOESN'T say is that (all scripture is the ONLY SOURCE of TRUTH that God used to TRANSMIT HIS DIVINE and INFALLIBLE WORD...... YOU, just like every other bible only (self-interpreting,(or better yet mis-interpreting)"fundie " have done is to "invent, create, concoct and make up your OWN (false teaching and premise)(ON YOUR OWN).....There is NOT ONE accredited and authenticated Apostolic Church Historian or Apologist History writer or author, that agrees with ANYTHING you have said-----ESPECIALLY since it is "All MADE UP" by you!! What the bible DOES SAY in I Timothy 3:15 (from the words of Paul himself that "THE CHURCH (not the bible alone) is the pillar, pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH!!!!!
Don't try to "scam us" with a bunch of personal opinionated lies (Ox) by distorting the TRUTH of the bible and the verifiable TRUTH of TRUE CHURCH HISTORY......... Even many of your other Protestant "comrades" reject and disagree with you "editorialized distorted opinions!!!!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#472051 Aug 20, 2013
any peace of cloth as stof=as material..as chemical reaction..as light reaction..
on action reaction
truth

Perth, Australia

#472052 Aug 20, 2013
sin=syntetic tectiva=masacle..ion=zillion/z illion..
zum bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

my mind is not yours mr or mrs labanlabaratorovic..
scale on masscale..mashala mashala

whats so ever you work or have on the end can be lost for ever..who how when where why..

i don't know

not me
nooooooooo

if you done to anyone of mine you done to me..
buuuuuuu
truth

Perth, Australia

#472053 Aug 20, 2013
What Jesus say about law justice and all chief as servant and priest
Luke 20;19
http://biblehub.com/luke/20-19.htm

Who is bigger Jesus Christ or Timothy?

timotypaulsaul and annanias
timmoty make statement its all liars are money..

Jesus don't have apostols like that..did he?
Jesus speak about them but you and others don't wanted know why you liked hide..evil support evil..

your justice and your law is never be mine and never will be
evilllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllll
truth

Perth, Australia

#472054 Aug 20, 2013
your justice and who represent are evillllllllllllllllllllll
'history is teacher of your evil law'
betray and abuse power
set up on evil way..
hojo

Hopkins, MN

#472055 Aug 20, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Your babbling is not supported by Scripture...
The Bible is the ONLY SOURCE of truth that God chose to transmit HIS divine words.
Quote: These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.
They did not search the catechism, the traditions, the maganastrium,the encyclopedia..but only Scripture...which, FYI, is in the Bible.
And: All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
Note: It does not include any other source but only Scripture...
And: All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works
Message: If a man needs more than all Scripture given by inspiration of God...he ain't a man of God..he just says he is....
Nothing you are babbling is supported by Scripture....you only have vain repetitious hollow and meaningless words..
The Word that was preached in the Early Churches beginning with the 1st Church at Antioch WAS ALL ORAL!! The ORAL teachings from the Apostoles that was handed down to them by Jesus HIMSELF!! THERE WAS NO BIBLE!! Jesus NEVER left HIS Apostles or ANY OF HIS FOLLOWERS---"a bible"! In addition: THERE WAS NO WRITTEN WORD (as we know it today), only a few notes, parchments, letters and manuscripts that were gathered by the Early Church Fathers over 350 years after the death of Jesus Christ. If was the Fathers of the Church (who were Catholic) who interpreted those Apostolic letters and notes to "form the Canon of Scripture in 382,393, and 397 AD giving all of us the bible translating it into the vernacular so that it could be read! THERE WAS NO BIBLE (as we know it today) for over 1500 years, until Guetenberg invented the printing press in 1440 AD. Even then, the bible (as we know it today) wasn't available until the 17th century. And so now, you modernistic "self proclaimed bible interpreting editorialists" (fundies)-----(IN YOUR OWN IGNORANCE, DEFIANCE, PRIDE AND REBELLIOUSNESS) claim that the bible is the only source of truth, just because YOU SAY SO!!-----Ox!! You are a repeat story of the Prodigal Son in Luke 15:11-32---again (defiant and rebellious)--that is-- until he finally "came to his senses"!
truth

Perth, Australia

#472056 Aug 20, 2013
'they liked died but can't'

truth

Perth, Australia

#472057 Aug 20, 2013
147=your rock on display go away
shut up evil people

look every symbol port air water roads train and so on..

future

tears
truth

Perth, Australia

#472058 Aug 20, 2013
mr or mrs platipirovic
its nothing

find who say
'if i need i will remove all every planet one by one''
i don't say that
i am not that person..

6 universe as parallel
as in within as one pin

imete duge prste
u cobnu danu
u kodbnu danu..

hulite na boga
mrzite boga
iznad svega....
Plain Jane

Orlando, FL

#472062 Aug 20, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Word that was preached in the Early Churches beginning with the 1st Church at Antioch WAS ALL ORAL!! The ORAL teachings from the Apostoles that was handed down to them by Jesus HIMSELF!! THERE WAS NO BIBLE!! Jesus NEVER left HIS Apostles or ANY OF HIS FOLLOWERS---"a bible"! In addition: THERE WAS NO WRITTEN WORD (as we know it today), only a few notes, parchments, letters and manuscripts that were gathered by the Early Church Fathers over 350 years after the death of Jesus Christ. If was the Fathers of the Church (who were Catholic) who interpreted those Apostolic letters and notes to "form the Canon of Scripture in 382,393, and 397 AD giving all of us the bible translating it into the vernacular so that it could be read! THERE WAS NO BIBLE (as we know it today) for over 1500 years, until Guetenberg invented the printing press in 1440 AD. Even then, the bible (as we know it today) wasn't available until the 17th century. And so now, you modernistic "self proclaimed bible interpreting editorialists" (fundies)-----(IN YOUR OWN IGNORANCE, DEFIANCE, PRIDE AND REBELLIOUSNESS) claim that the bible is the only source of truth, just because YOU SAY SO!!-----Ox!! You are a repeat story of the Prodigal Son in Luke 15:11-32---again (defiant and rebellious)--that is-- until he finally "came to his senses"!
Your words do not match your beliefs.

Why wasn't the position and power of the Pope today defined in 382,393, and 397 AD?

The answer is obvious. You just recited it.

There was no doctrine of papal power and infallibility then. All Church doctrine was defined by ecumenical Council.

Where were most early Councils held? Why? Be careful when you invoke early church history.
Silly

United States

#472063 Aug 20, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ox----this is just more of your bible only BS!..... NOWHERE in Sacred Scripture does it say that the bible is the ONLY authority, the only source that God chose to transmit HIS divine and inspired word!........ You throw "lies" around this forum, somehow hoping that none of us Catholics know what the bible teaches!!..... You are a typical "Protestant fundamental" deceiver of the truth of scripture, just "making it up" as you go along! You have "absolutely not idea" as to what you are talking about!!
No more pulling the wool over people's eyes by the RCC. Anyone can Google your fallacies with a few key strokes if so desired. Welcome to the information age.

Since: Sep 09

Vanderhoof, Canada

#472064 Aug 20, 2013
Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you would have a little respect for the believers and not talk about the Lord the way you do.
When I suggest to you that many religions have savior gods and sons of gods in their systems of belief, you go right back to your Jesus myth as though it is the only one on earth that ever mattered or SHOULD matter to anyone ... simply because it is all-important to YOU.

You are selfish to the core and yet you perceive that you full of love.

I suggest that when you learn to respect other religions, you will then have a right to berate me for being disrespectful to you and your religion.

Vanderhoof, Canada

#472065 Aug 20, 2013
Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you have never been in a small country church here where I live.
The pastor does not get paid.
If he does not get paid, he only preaches for a pastime, as without money, he cannot survive.

Preachers feel powerful when they believe they are "moved" by one or another god, and that other people believe in their "LEADERSHIP."

That's quite a rush of endorphins to the brains of the preachers.
truth

Perth, Australia

#472066 Aug 20, 2013
don't tel
why
don't see
why
don't hear
why
don't be witness
why
and so on..

Which religion is that?

Vanderhoof, Canada

#472067 Aug 20, 2013
Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it's not a church.
Just keep disrespecting the believers if you want.
Have at it.
Knock yourself out.
It's not getting you anywhere.
I pray that the Holy Spirit deals with your heart.
Your statement "I'm not getting you anywhere" indicates your own NEED to believe you are my LEADER, if only I would WISE enough to follow you.

My guess is, that's been the story of all humans in all religions since the beginning of time. Arrogant to the core.

"I know the way to salvation. I will be your leader. I will tell you what the words from the one and only savior should mean to you, because you are too dumb to GET the God-given meanings ... blah, blah, blah."

Vanderhoof, Canada

#472068 Aug 20, 2013
I suggest that if a creator and a hereafter exists (as all the right-fighters in their own religions claim is true)... if that creator is fair in meting out justice ... he will tell them that the door that they wanted to close on others that they targeted in vain as evil rejects, is now closed to them.

Such greed in people to claim that others deserve hell while they deserve eternal bliss is (from my perspective) proof positive that humans are the most self-centered animals on earth.

I would far rather believe that no god exists than to believe a god would lavish me with eternal bliss for being greedy to the core of my being.
truth

Perth, Australia

#472069 Aug 20, 2013
no my lovely friend..don't be addict on innovation..
why
in my tiny place marriage is been most funny day yep with apple full of coin going around they give money on plate to lady as gift..
to late for remembering old fashion introduce in within as innovation apple evil-tel can kill you with that gun with lots of fun..

remember
my mind is not yours
many neglected real Creator
if nothing exist in my life
but something exist in my mind
what others don't need know

evil is evil

Vanderhoof, Canada

#472070 Aug 20, 2013
If you people were honest, you would admit that when you preach words from the bible, it makes you feel powerful and righteous to the cores of your beings.

The idea that a god supports you when you preach is a REAL trip of emotional highs.

I suggest that all preachers in all religions that believed a god was moving them TO preach, had that same high from endorphins in their brains as do YOU.

Watch the young Billy Graham as he preached. Watch his face ... how he was cocky and self-assured that he was preaching truth. And then consider that as a man close to death, he now preaches that people don't have to be Christian to be saved.

You can learn from his mistakes ... or not ... the onus is on you.

truth

Perth, Australia

#472071 Aug 20, 2013
'arrogant to the core'
Please forgive me!
Why you say that?

If are you my lovely leader!!!

Don't be deceived..who me..no no no
-be very careful..
'core'..
why you say that
did ever see huge scare..no
one as globe
try think like this
one in Mongolia as lake
other is in Siberia as lake
in Utah as lake
Indonesia what

i can't wrote here not any more any secret not at all

someone can destroy all
and everything

my mind is not yours

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min nanoanomaly 751,090
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 3 min billyboy169 37,269
Moses never existed 6 min andet1987 2
Gay snapchat names 6 min Faziii0001 38
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min Johnny 3,695
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Eagle 12 230,090
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min lil whispers 602,232
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 15 min andet1987 5,506
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr RADEKT 261,707
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 7 hr Dubai Massage 055... 119

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE