Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 558,975
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#472018 Aug 19, 2013
http://www.bartleby.com/108/19/121.html

And let all God's children say..........AMEN TO THE WORD.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#472019 Aug 19, 2013
Full of Love wrote:
John 1:1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Colossians Chapter 1
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
John Chapter 10
30 I and [my] Father are one.
Hebrews 1:8 - But unto the Son [he saith], Thy throne, O God,[is] for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness [is] the sceptre of thy kingdom.
And let the church say ..........AMEN TO THE WORD.

This scripture is teaching us that JESUS IS God,The great I AM.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#472020 Aug 19, 2013
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>What is wrong with you? Have you no understanding?
Can anyone be EQUAL with GOD unless HE IS GOD? Jesus Christ has always been fully GOD. Only a sinless one could shed his blood to redeem sinners. And only GOD is sinless. Get a clue and get over yourself and this redicules argument you are trying to make. It is fruitless and it is wrong.
Are you saying??

Yes...Christ being in the form, that is, in the shape and nature of God (as in God the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit) thought it not robbery to having the same quantity, measure, and value as God, proves He is God..

If so...show me the Holy Trinity expressing your belief....

Location hidden

#472021 Aug 19, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
You, Ox are a bible only (blow-hard) that throws out "more whoppers" than Burger King and in addition has "no idea" as to what you are talking about!......... Where does it say IN THE BIBLE that every word, every phrase, every sentence MUST BE IN THE BIBLE in order for it to be true!...... This is YOUR OWN (DISTORTED, FALSE, CONCOCTED---IDEA, that you "fundies" have made up!!! Where is the word trinity, where is the word bible, where are the words of the Apostles Creed, where are the words sola scriptura, where are the words bible only!!!......
Your babbling is not supported by Scripture...

The Bible is the ONLY SOURCE of truth that God chose to transmit HIS divine words.

Quote: These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

They did not search the catechism, the traditions, the maganastrium,the encyclopedia..but only Scripture...which, FYI, is in the Bible.

And: All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Note: It does not include any other source but only Scripture...

And: All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works

Message: If a man needs more than all Scripture given by inspiration of God...he ain't a man of God..he just says he is....

Nothing you are babbling is supported by Scripture....you only have vain repetitious hollow and meaningless words..

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#472022 Aug 19, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying??
Yes...Christ being in the form, that is, in the shape and nature of God (as in God the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit) thought it not robbery to having the same quantity, measure, and value as God, proves He is God..
I don't think you actually grasp the idea of the Holy Trinity. The Trinity is God actually being in three offices.

Kinda like a man that holds three offices. He can hold an office as a son. He can also hold the office as a father and he can yet hold another office as a husband etc.Three offices yet one and the same person.It's an over simplification but it kinda clears up the idea of the Trinity if you will.

Location hidden

#472023 Aug 19, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think you actually grasp the idea of the Holy Trinity. The Trinity is God actually being in three offices.
Kinda like a man that holds three offices. He can hold an office as a son. He can also hold the office as a father and he can yet hold another office as a husband etc.Three offices yet one and the same person.It's an over simplification but it kinda clears up the idea of the Trinity if you will.
Your breath is overwhelming!!!! Go eat four or five cloves of garlic to tame it somewhat!!!!

Location hidden

#472024 Aug 19, 2013
I was right!!!!

Starc has her nose so far up, you know what, of you know who, that she is totally blind...

Why did not Christ refer to any of the seven (7) churches in Rev as being Catholic????

Three guesses:
A. He forgot they were Catholic.
B. Nobody told Him they were Catholic.
C. They were not Catholic.

I won my bet!!!! You turned tail and ran like the rest of your ilk...

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#472025 Aug 19, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think you actually grasp the idea of the Holy Trinity. The Trinity is God actually being in three offices.
There is no such thing as a trinity. God is Father and Mother, there are two deities. Only Christians believe in a trinity, but it is nowhere in the bible. The bible is not the only word of God, it is the word given to the Jews. 70,000 years ago, man was making images of a Mother deity, Asherah, she is known as Kwan Yin, in Buddhism, as Isis by the Egyptians. God holds one office and that is to be God. Read something other than the Bible, it has left you brainwashed.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#472026 Aug 19, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Your breath is overwhelming!!!! Go eat four or five cloves of garlic to tame it somewhat!!!!
LOL,LOL,LOL. Oh you got jokes huh?
marge

Ames, IA

#472027 Aug 19, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
ARGUING Whether....
Jesus is God or not,..... will not DRAW A SINNER TO REPENTANCE...
TO THE UNREGENERATED IT IS MOOT...
THEY COULD NOT CARE LESS...
~~~~
IF YOU ARE A REAL CHRISTIAN...LIVING THE EXAMPLE WHILE
PRESENTING THE WORD OF GOD...
SO THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT CAN (CONVICT THE UN SAVED)...
GIVE THEM THE REVELATION THAT THEY ARE
SINNERS ...
IN NEED OF SALVATION ...SHOULD THAT NOT BE BE YOUR PRIORITY ?...
JESUS SAID...
Joh_12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.
Winning souls that are facing eternal damnation IN HELL..
is of greater importance than your contentions.
Wisdom and meekness.
Men are naturally fond of a reputation for superior understanding and wisdom.
Here, then, is the best way to show the real possession of such superiority;
not by a forward self-consequence
—a self-commendatory, and over-eager desire to dictate to others from the teacher’s chair;
not by a magisterial dogmatism of manner;
not by a lofty and supercilious contempt of other men and their views and modes of instruction;
not by a keen, contentious, overbearing zeal.
No; let the man of “knowledge” and “wisdom”
show his possession of these attributes—
acquaintance with truth, and
sound discretion to direct to the right use of it—
by keeping his station, and studying to adorn it.
Let him, first of all,maintain
“a good conversation”
—or course of conduct,
private and public—
a conversation upright and holy, in full harmony with the genuine influence of Divine truth, and
“let Him show, out of such a conversation, his works”—
the practical results of his knowledge and professed faith.
These “works” consisted in
active conformity to the duties required by Divine precept, in all the various relations of life, more private or more public. And these “works” were to be shown “with meekness of wisdom”—that is, with the meekness by which genuine wisdom is ever distinguished.
Vanity is one of the marks of a weak mind.
Humility and gentleness are the invariable associates of true wisdom.
The two were united, in their respective fulness of perfection,
in the blessed Jesus.
Let the man, then,
who would have a character for true wisdom manifest
in his entire deportment
“the meekness and gentleness of Christ.”(H. Wardlaw, D. D.)
yep
marge

Ames, IA

#472028 Aug 19, 2013
Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband repented at home.
The Holy Spirit was dealing with him.
That is why he knew he had to get back in church.
You see,
When a child of God drifts away from the Lord,they hurt the members of the church.
Once they ask the Lord to forgive them and they know He has,they are led back to church by the Holy Spirit and ask the church to forgive them.They make their acknowledgments.
My husband was never a bad person,he just got out of church. and he knew what he had to do in order to have peace in his heart.
He knew he had to make thing right with the Lord before he went back to church to fellowship with his brothers and sisters in Christ.
You have to experience it to understand what I am telling you.
Again,it's a repentant way.
And we all agree a church is not a building?
marge

Ames, IA

#472029 Aug 19, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
And it all makes sense to us that He did it that way cause we can see it!

All Glory to GOD!!!

Location hidden

#472030 Aug 19, 2013
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>What is wrong with you? Have you no understanding?
Can anyone be EQUAL with GOD unless HE IS GOD? Jesus Christ has always been fully GOD. Only a sinless one could shed his blood to redeem sinners. And only GOD is sinless. Get a clue and get over yourself and this redicules argument you are trying to make. It is fruitless and it is wrong.
You will not respond because you can see the truth, and that you, as a catlick, can't handle it..

We all know what and who Mike Tyson is..

If I say, "I am in the form of Mike, and I think it not robbery to be equal with Mike" does that mean I am Mike Tyson???!!!!

Or does it mean, since I am equal to him, whatever Mike can do...so can I??????
truth

Perth, Australia

#472031 Aug 19, 2013
your justice is not my justice and never will be..
nk
Jesus Christ words is perfect?
Luke 30;19
http://biblehub.com/luke/20-19.htm

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy liars
truth

Perth, Australia

#472032 Aug 19, 2013
everything will past my words not..

'kad se zemlja bude tresti
djecu cete svoju jesti..'

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#472033 Aug 19, 2013
truth wrote:
your justice is not my justice and never will be..
nk
Jesus Christ words is perfect?
Luke 30;19
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy liars
Yo dude! Take a chill-pill!
4GVN

Jackson, MO

#472034 Aug 19, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying??
Does God haave an equal?
truth

Perth, Australia

#472035 Aug 19, 2013
it is bigger who is within you..

where is that building evil justice ministers priest this or that..

'posto vasi soparni krompiri zacinjenim maslinovim uljem'=its mean Jesus Christ speak in parable..

kako su iscesljali slova
lijepo zasilji notu govora
i
pritisnuli na koga..
truth

Perth, Australia

#472036 Aug 19, 2013
don't lift up
your soul in vain
truth

Perth, Australia

#472037 Aug 19, 2013
see words cupter from murva..
cupiti=spying something
hulite na boga
a spasenje svatko voli
imate duge bijele krepke prste
u kobnu danu
kad se bude zemlja tresti
djecu ce te svoju jesti..

please explain..
Did you see shape of saul-paul=saul=lopata as symbol
Did you see every port as doc where boat come?
Did you see many buildings as symbol like that?
Did you see chemical nuclear facility shape as symbol?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 5 min Johnny 4,698
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Bongo 773,831
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 11 min travelers 294
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min HipGnosis 175,538
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Charlie Sheen 265,011
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 14 min New Age Spiritual... 604,789
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 1 hr Concerned_American 2,421
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr Michael the Archa... 441,753
More from around the web