Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 687387 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#472038 Aug 20, 2013
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>Does God haave an equal?
No...
truth

Mosman Park, Australia

#472039 Aug 20, 2013
Kad se bude tresti..
djecu cete svoju jesti..

paul saul
Why you prosecuted me?
Which law justice and priest belong to whom?
http://biblehub.com/luke/20-19.htm

paul Saul
shovel=saul as pronaucment as dig killed in graveyards..

how

kad se bude tresti djecu ce te svoju jesti..

try drove mr murva=dude symbol of shovel

Do you see geometric symbol of every doc as port?
Do you see on buildings?
Do you see as nuclear facility?

imate duge bijele prste
u danu kobnu
i pamet zlobnu
who..
truth

Mosman Park, Australia

#472040 Aug 20, 2013
madness is bigger then your power..

'what so ever man have, but on the end lose everything'..=where scripture say that

it is who is holy and more righteousness then others..

why i need be rich or have your diploma

-love without understanding is zero

-understanding is minimum of love
u n dear will stand up and tell that they hide..

147if you put 3 numbers= 3x within one as geometric is your rock on display what you put as architect on display did you as direction about what..

Jesus Christ words is perfect!

Heaven swear to Earth not will be secret between each other..

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#472041 Aug 20, 2013
Loosh wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as a trinity. God is Father and Mother, there are two deities. Only Christians believe in a trinity, but it is nowhere in the bible. The bible is not the only word of God, it is the word given to the Jews. 70,000 years ago, man was making images of a Mother deity, Asherah, she is known as Kwan Yin, in Buddhism, as Isis by the Egyptians. God holds one office and that is to be God. Read something other than the Bible, it has left you brainwashed.
Only if you're into IDOLATRY. This word ASHERAH that you mentioned above in your post is nothing but IDOLATRY in that the ASHERAH was shaped into the form of a PHALLIC SYMBOL and worshipped back in the day. Check out the following appendix that I linkedto....

http://www.biblestudysite.com/42.htm

It would also behoove one to observe the shape of some of our modern day monuments. Many of todays monuments are covertly shaped into the form of an ASHERAH and Christians are asleep to what Satan has pulled over their eyes......RIGHT IN PLAIN SIGHT TOO.
truth

Mosman Park, Australia

#472042 Aug 20, 2013
Jesus Christ words is perfect.
i come full-fill commandments
-love

how you speaking about love..as set up on evil way
send man sit near woman=then will going call whore as well have evil photo
or send woman to man as man whore

evil is evil evil=kobne misli evil mind is not righteousness mind..its lust=evil

now

-understanding is minimum
u n dear stand and tell them who they are how they set up shovelpaulsaul=graveyard=they dig for themself destruction=how from every minerals elements
as industry from ..
they set up wrath for themself

every doc as port air water train way and so on see number 7 see number 1 see number 4
4=death=smrt=trampet..animals who
mee no

be good
abcdefg..g=7any doc any port..

are you for sure someone need diploma..
truth

Mosman Park, Australia

#472043 Aug 20, 2013
Why jan-a have one as jannuary
why 7 have as julay ju lay where about what doc as dot to dot or port to sort about what???
why 4 four have ap ri lily lee=who

find symbols and photo in your mind about that

Are you for sure diploma is good?
two lovely heart one remind
i think
my god is full of Mercy and understanding..
truth

Mosman Park, Australia

#472044 Aug 20, 2013
Why you think god is cake as donuts or krafna by e.strafna
krofna or kraft.na to who to be smart as craft
who is crafted
can be safted or staff-ted=mr medo you are pedro as shovelbovel as dig as pagpegpigpogpug

now

is that looks as stroffa mr profa as catastrofa..

Are you for sure bird can't sing or don't have wing?
Sveti Franjo nosio je isusove rane..ljubio je isussa malo dijete koje je bilo prikazano u svetom hramu..divio se svijetlu u svom zanosu svemu sto bog je stvorio..ljubio je i pomagao nemocne obespravljene male ljude siromasne a i volio je i male ptice..ptice male ptice male sto ste vidile po bijelom svijetu..tako je sveti franjo pricao sa svojim pticama..
vidilo smo sva stvoriteljeva stanka i postanka..e ondje staje vlak..e..ondje staje avion..e ondje staje brod..i svi izvore vode ..teku ko rijeka ko zivot od stanka do postamka ..tako ..e ..nekud zure o moj jure..zure i zure..e..ali bome to treba sve to platit..e nece puno biti ni za sirote uboge ostavljene i obespravljene ko bog ti da da bona pomozi..e..to ti je nasa lemuzina..znas..velika je razlika od lemuzine i sitnisa i lipog sira iz drnisa..drping malo ovdje drping molo ondje ..e..to vam je Dr pin o ge pin..jetako jedna karts i nekoliko strafna zip ding dong ..e..a ono drugo da mi se nasmijes da se srce razveseli kad moje radosno biti nemoze.
truth

Mosman Park, Australia

#472045 Aug 20, 2013
aj stari..ovde se nezna gdje se ulazi a gdje izlazi..nudera stari..progurni meni jednu..
ma brte stara suti oli ti nije dodijalo tudje ispovidanje nuder ti pini jedno za moju staru..
vamo ja govorim ovdje ovom mom lipom Gospodinu..
a pile..nemoj pilit nikom..jeli neka tece svojim tokom..ziva rijekla zivih i mrtvih putnika..svak pomalo ..brojevi se sami vrte.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#472046 Aug 20, 2013
truth wrote:
aj stari..ovde se nezna gdje se ulazi a gdje izlazi..nudera stari..progurni meni jednu..
ma brte stara suti oli ti nije dodijalo tudje ispovidanje nuder ti pini jedno za moju staru..
vamo ja govorim ovdje ovom mom lipom Gospodinu..
a pile..nemoj pilit nikom..jeli neka tece svojim tokom..ziva rijekla zivih i mrtvih putnika..svak pomalo ..brojevi se sami vrte.
Gluposti.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#472047 Aug 20, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
I was right!!!!
Starc has her nose so far up, you know what, of you know who, that she is totally blind...
Why did not Christ refer to any of the seven (7) churches in Rev as being Catholic????
Three guesses:
A. He forgot they were Catholic.
B. Nobody told Him they were Catholic.
C. They were not Catholic.
I won my bet!!!! You turned tail and ran like the rest of your ilk...
You realize Revelation is pretend, right?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#472048 Aug 20, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you're into IDOLATRY. This word ASHERAH that you mentioned above in your post is nothing but IDOLATRY in that the ASHERAH was shaped into the form of a PHALLIC SYMBOL and worshipped back in the day. Check out the following appendix that I linkedto....
http://www.biblestudysite.com/42.htm
It would also behoove one to observe the shape of some of our modern day monuments. Many of todays monuments are covertly shaped into the form of an ASHERAH and Christians are asleep to what Satan has pulled over their eyes......RIGHT IN PLAIN SIGHT TOO.
For those of you that do notwish to heed linkI posted above about the ASHERAH and what it is,I'd like to quote the following fromthat link. About the Asherah..."It is still preserved in veiled language in secret fraternities,FREEMASONRY,THEOS OPHY.and in the ROMAN CHURCH;language so conceals it that probably those that use it today have little idea of what they are perpetuating; while the ancient symbols I O proclaim "sex as the true God of Hosts," as the Kabbala declares.
truth

Mosman Park, Australia

#472049 Aug 20, 2013
stripe=barocade card..stanicpanicgalenicus..a tako
is cell bell
or borovac corovac as light winkers
or you are sminkers with lots of color
or you are santore pantore box
or you are jorb as broj

now evil verse good
pozrakovic or promrakovic
prozrakovic prozirnost as light
promrakovich as dark
m=13
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
stop and go
od stanka do postanka
air water road every port doc dot to dot
its evil up and down all

how
6 letters up
3 down
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#472050 Aug 20, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Your babbling is not supported by Scripture...
The Bible is the ONLY SOURCE of truth that God chose to transmit HIS divine words.
We all know that "all scripture is given by inspiration of God"! This is nothing new to any of us! What it DOESN'T say is that (all scripture is the ONLY SOURCE of TRUTH that God used to TRANSMIT HIS DIVINE and INFALLIBLE WORD...... YOU, just like every other bible only (self-interpreting,(or better yet mis-interpreting)"fundie " have done is to "invent, create, concoct and make up your OWN (false teaching and premise)(ON YOUR OWN).....There is NOT ONE accredited and authenticated Apostolic Church Historian or Apologist History writer or author, that agrees with ANYTHING you have said-----ESPECIALLY since it is "All MADE UP" by you!! What the bible DOES SAY in I Timothy 3:15 (from the words of Paul himself that "THE CHURCH (not the bible alone) is the pillar, pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH!!!!!
Don't try to "scam us" with a bunch of personal opinionated lies (Ox) by distorting the TRUTH of the bible and the verifiable TRUTH of TRUE CHURCH HISTORY......... Even many of your other Protestant "comrades" reject and disagree with you "editorialized distorted opinions!!!!!
truth

Mosman Park, Australia

#472051 Aug 20, 2013
any peace of cloth as stof=as material..as chemical reaction..as light reaction..
on action reaction
truth

Mosman Park, Australia

#472052 Aug 20, 2013
sin=syntetic tectiva=masacle..ion=zillion/z illion..
zum bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

my mind is not yours mr or mrs labanlabaratorovic..
scale on masscale..mashala mashala

whats so ever you work or have on the end can be lost for ever..who how when where why..

i don't know

not me
nooooooooo

if you done to anyone of mine you done to me..
buuuuuuu
truth

Mosman Park, Australia

#472053 Aug 20, 2013
What Jesus say about law justice and all chief as servant and priest
Luke 20;19
http://biblehub.com/luke/20-19.htm

Who is bigger Jesus Christ or Timothy?

timotypaulsaul and annanias
timmoty make statement its all liars are money..

Jesus don't have apostols like that..did he?
Jesus speak about them but you and others don't wanted know why you liked hide..evil support evil..

your justice and your law is never be mine and never will be
evilllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllll
truth

Mosman Park, Australia

#472054 Aug 20, 2013
your justice and who represent are evillllllllllllllllllllll
'history is teacher of your evil law'
betray and abuse power
set up on evil way..
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#472055 Aug 20, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Your babbling is not supported by Scripture...
The Bible is the ONLY SOURCE of truth that God chose to transmit HIS divine words.
Quote: These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.
They did not search the catechism, the traditions, the maganastrium,the encyclopedia..but only Scripture...which, FYI, is in the Bible.
And: All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
Note: It does not include any other source but only Scripture...
And: All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works
Message: If a man needs more than all Scripture given by inspiration of God...he ain't a man of God..he just says he is....
Nothing you are babbling is supported by Scripture....you only have vain repetitious hollow and meaningless words..
The Word that was preached in the Early Churches beginning with the 1st Church at Antioch WAS ALL ORAL!! The ORAL teachings from the Apostoles that was handed down to them by Jesus HIMSELF!! THERE WAS NO BIBLE!! Jesus NEVER left HIS Apostles or ANY OF HIS FOLLOWERS---"a bible"! In addition: THERE WAS NO WRITTEN WORD (as we know it today), only a few notes, parchments, letters and manuscripts that were gathered by the Early Church Fathers over 350 years after the death of Jesus Christ. If was the Fathers of the Church (who were Catholic) who interpreted those Apostolic letters and notes to "form the Canon of Scripture in 382,393, and 397 AD giving all of us the bible translating it into the vernacular so that it could be read! THERE WAS NO BIBLE (as we know it today) for over 1500 years, until Guetenberg invented the printing press in 1440 AD. Even then, the bible (as we know it today) wasn't available until the 17th century. And so now, you modernistic "self proclaimed bible interpreting editorialists" (fundies)-----(IN YOUR OWN IGNORANCE, DEFIANCE, PRIDE AND REBELLIOUSNESS) claim that the bible is the only source of truth, just because YOU SAY SO!!-----Ox!! You are a repeat story of the Prodigal Son in Luke 15:11-32---again (defiant and rebellious)--that is-- until he finally "came to his senses"!
truth

Mosman Park, Australia

#472056 Aug 20, 2013
'they liked died but can't'

truth

Mosman Park, Australia

#472057 Aug 20, 2013
147=your rock on display go away
shut up evil people

look every symbol port air water roads train and so on..

future

tears

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr 360Junkman 987,388
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 hr Worth Repeating 31,361
Florida Residents Warned They'll Be Ticketed Fo... 4 hr Black Flag 4
skype usernames for dirty skyping;) and usernam... (Aug '14) 5 hr Will lowe 10
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr Seentheotherside 6,491
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr Lol U suck big D 286,597
Does a cell Phone still ring if a battery has g... (Oct '07) 7 hr Unicorn2331 35
More from around the web