Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 579,495
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Read more

Since: Sep 09

Fort Saint James, Canada

#471725 Aug 18, 2013
The Protestants, Catholics and Muslims use the words from the old testament as though the words were not written by the Jews specifically FOR the Jews who in turn were expected to be faithful ONLY to Judaism.

In comparison to humans non-human animals are the stuff of genius.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#471726 Aug 18, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
and this is Charlie Preaching. a man who preached at me when I first felt the Call of God in my life.
http://www.sermonaudio.com/playpopup.asp...
karen, this is a Black Baptist preacher at a large popular church here in southern ohio, preaching about Grace. he is missed very much and loved by many.

Location hidden

#471727 Aug 18, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>karen, this is a Black Baptist preacher at a large popular church here in southern ohio, preaching about Grace. he is missed very much and loved by many.
this is a real good sermon from Charlie.

http://www.sermonaudio.com/playpopup.asp...

don't listen if you don't like Old fashioned Preaching

Fort Saint James, Canada

#471728 Aug 18, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>karen, this is a Black Baptist preacher at a large popular church here in southern ohio, preaching about Grace. he is missed very much and loved by many.
And my guess is, that Black Baptist preacher was using words from the bible to condemn homosexuals that have consensual relationships as being offensive to "god."

At one time white Christians used that same bible to preach that white people had souls, but black people were on par with non-human animals because they had NO souls.

At one time white Christians claimed that "god" ordained slavery of blacks fore that reason.

Fort Saint James, Canada

#471729 Aug 18, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<
don't listen if you don't like Old fashioned Preaching
I won't listen. I've heard all the arrogant sermons from the mounts of egos before, and they didn't move to anything but repulsion.
truth

Perth, Australia

#471730 Aug 18, 2013
http://www.shot-net.com/ParanormalTrax/FL.apa...

on two graveyards
stay white long fingers..
its destruction

its stay between two continents

as destruction

imate duge bijele prste
u kobnu smrtnuuuuuuuuuuuuu

on two graveyards stay fingers long fingers
one is destruction

i start shaking

on graveyard
its fingers as deadly destruction between two continents

http://www.shot-net.com/ParanormalTrax/FL.apa...

Fort Saint James, Canada

#471731 Aug 18, 2013
Imagine what the black people felt back then, when they didn't believe that they were even lovable enough for a god to love them.

Just imagine!!!

If you can relate ... then you will know how homosexuals feel when they are taught and believe that they will go to hell for having consensual relationships with those of the same gender.

Because people in religion (for the most part) aren't sorry for the crimes of the religious ancestors ... they keep on committing the same, or comparable religious crimes ... as day in and day out, they continue to suck "suitable" words from their supposed "holy books" to use against others.

What a shame!

Location hidden

#471732 Aug 18, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't listen. I've heard all the arrogant sermons from the mounts of egos before, and they didn't move to anything but repulsion.
I am sorry that you don't listen, this is the WAY that you get Saved and receive what YOU are looking for which is Peace
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#471733 Aug 18, 2013
marge wrote:
PAD! hey
was the coptics being wise setting up shop where they did there in Egypt with what happened? and do you think the Gospel has been recorded in Egypt by now?
Good God marge, please don't tell me you didn't know the Copts were there long before the Muslim horde....

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#471734 Aug 18, 2013

Fort Saint James, Canada

#471735 Aug 18, 2013
If you keep notes on the intentions of religious people ... most devout believers point outward at others as not being worthy of a creator's love.

And THAT is the truth.

"My religion is the only one aligned to GOD's truth and that means that I am favored BY GOD ... period! You ... on the other hand ... are fodder for hell."

Fort Saint James, Canada

#471736 Aug 18, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Good God marge, please don't tell me you didn't know the Copts were there long before the Muslim horde....
Muslim "horde" HUH!

How about the Christian "horde" ... or doesn't that fit your terminology?

YUCK!

Fort Saint James, Canada

#471737 Aug 18, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry that you don't listen, this is the WAY that you get Saved and receive what YOU are looking for which is Peace
If I believed that others would go to hell, I would know no peace whatsoever.

You are greedy for salvation ... so you sold you mental vanity to the highest bidders known as Christian theologians.

They tell you that you are saved, and they take your money for selling you those VAIN words.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#471738 Aug 18, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out the Scripture I quoted that is the basis for my question which he refuses to answer.
I did not make up my own truth...the truth, which you deny, is in the Scripture I quoted...
You, like every other "fundie" cherry pick, quote, interpret (or better yet mis-interpret) 100's and 100's of (smorgasboard- selected- bible verses "making them mean ONLY what you want them to mean"!! You, Ox make up your own truth, Confrinting invents HIS own truth, 4GVN creates his own truth), PAD, LTM, Orville, Jethro8--THEY ARE--come up with their OWN bible verse interpretation of "relative truth's" ---You people are ALL your own bible only Popes---all 42,000 of you, living in a "private bible interpretation world"--of chaos, confusion and contradiction. The TRUTH, has, is and will ALWAYS be grounded, established and manifested in Jesus Christ HIMSELF, in and through HIS One True Apostolic Catholic Church!!

Location hidden

#471739 Aug 18, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If I believed that others would go to hell, I would know no peace whatsoever.
You are greedy for salvation ... so you sold you mental vanity to the highest bidders known as Christian theologians.
They tell you that you are saved, and they take your money for selling you those VAIN words.
on Aug. 25th, 1982. I did something that was vey wrong and they to make matters worse, I did something else wrong, and few mintues afterwards, I felt like a light at went off inside my body, and God spoke very clearly to me and let me know that I was lost. and I went upstairs to my old room and began to pray to no avail and then my mom came up and prayed and God told me that he had heard her prayers but this time He wasn't going to answer them.

it is a terrible thing to know that God has turned away from you, and now you may be lost for all eternity.

I hope that that never happens to you, that what you don't have now, you may find at an altar of Prayer someday, as I did on that great day for me.

Fort Saint James, Canada

#471740 Aug 18, 2013
There's huge profit to be made in the sales of bibles.

Love of money is a big promoter of religion.

http://www.google.ca/#bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&f...

Fort Saint James, Canada

#471741 Aug 18, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
You, like every other "fundie" cherry pick, quote, interpret (or better yet mis-interpret) 100's and 100's of (smorgasboard- selected- bible verses "making them mean ONLY what you want them to mean"!! You, Ox make up your own truth, Confrinting invents HIS own truth, 4GVN creates his own truth), PAD, LTM, Orville, Jethro8--THEY ARE--come up with their OWN bible verse interpretation of "relative truth's" ---You people are ALL your own bible only Popes---all 42,000 of you, living in a "private bible interpretation world"--of chaos, confusion and contradiction. The TRUTH, has, is and will ALWAYS be grounded, established and manifested in Jesus Christ HIMSELF, in and through HIS One True Apostolic Catholic Church!!
So the god of the Jews sent his son Jesus to earth to tell all the people of the world they had to be Catholic just like hojo, or god would deprive them of his love?

You're quite the preacher.

Fort Saint James, Canada

#471742 Aug 18, 2013
Note that the Ignatius Catholic bible new is $37.99.

That's quite the profit!

http://www.google.ca/#bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&c...

Location hidden

#471743 Aug 18, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
what if they are RIGHT and all of this time you have been mislead by the TWO churches that you have been part of for years?

the answer is obvious.

you are lost for all eternity!

even as many times as I have disagreed with GIF, I have NEVER disagreed with the Bible verses that he has used, so why should YOU?
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#471744 Aug 18, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not answering my question....your continuing babbling will not make this go away...
You have your nose so far up, you know what, of you know who, that you are totally blind...
Where in the following to you see where I told lies about what the Catholic Church (actually) believes and teaches:
Why did not Christ refer to any of the seven (7) churches in Rev as being Catholic????
Three guesses:
A. He forgot they were Catholic.
B. Nobody told Him they were Catholic.
C. They were not Catholic.
Your questions were ALREADY answered by Clay, in which he gave you the TRUE BIBLICAL AND HISTORICAL TRUTH and you "REFUSED (in your own defiance) to accept them"! That is exactly why I am not going to waste my time playing your Protestant "loaded" question (game) in which you have already "drummed up" a false and distorted Protestant answer...... I played this bible only perverted and twisted game for over 35 years as a Protestant!..You can have it!! It is ALL yours!....I'll continue to embrace worship and follow the TRUTH in the FULLNESS of the TRUTH and the FULLNESS of the Faith, in Jesus Christ, in and through HIS ONE TRUE APOSTOLIC CATHOLIC CHURCH!! You, my friend CAN DO WHAT YOU WANT!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min BenAdam 818,537
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 min janeebee 2,056
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 min MUQ2 39,987
Looking for Female Yorkie to mate with my male ... (Mar '13) 10 min Jackie 94
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 12 min MUQ2 131
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 33 min LAWEST100 610,001
News Former NH gov.: Obama is 'inciting' birthers wi... 58 min caesar 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RADEKT 270,217
More from around the web