Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 703824 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Open Eyes

La Palma, CA

#468900 Aug 5, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Clay "
I've yet to read any credible historical account of Catholics killing anyone because they believed different.
All my life, I've heard 'crusades, crusades, inquisition, crusades crusades'. I never bothered learning about those events until 5 or 6 yrs ago. And no, i didn't just listen to the Catholic side either. What I found is that history vindicates the Church on so many levels. And the sins that did happen, are completely blown up by Protestant historians with disregard for truth.
Clay...be kind to yourself. Your history is like everyone else's, and we all tend to believe what we want to. None of us will admit to having skeletons in our closets.:)
I've never owned a slave, nor have I insulted any person because of the color of their skin...but it would be foolish for me to declare that none of my ancestors ever did.(I don't know whether they did, or not.)
There is Catholic history, and there is Protestant history...and then there is the truth. You weren't there, so you cannot speak for the folks who were.
KayMarie
Hundreds of thousands (millions?) were killed by both the Jesuits (inquisition) and the Crusaders. It wasn't until WW I and again by Hiter in WW II that the figure was bypassed.How could anyone who knows how to read not have heard. How convenient to turn a blind eye. If you don't know what you believe and why you believe it, and have it backed by scripture not a churches doctrine, you are fodder for Satan's armies. Protect yourself please. Read Epheians.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#468901 Aug 5, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the core problem with the evangelical movement:
Your post above is filled with I, I, I. Me Me Me. My My My. Christianity isn't all about you.
People leave the Catholic Church all the time saying:'it just doesn't do anything for me'.
Then when you ask them what they've ever done for the Church, they say nothing.
Its all about Jesus, the Bible and them. Whatever personal satisfaction they get out of the faith is what's important I guess. You can not find one trace of any Church father speaking about Christianity like you guys do.
You wrote

Your post above is filled with I, I, I. Me Me Me. My My My. Christianity isn't all about you.

~~~
Sorry that you do not Believe that JESUS TOOK YOUR PLACE PERSONALLY AT CALVARY'S CROSS.

THAT Christ did not die for you..

____---

CHRISTIANITY IS ALL FOR/ABOUT ME...

He took MY SINS AWAY...AND CHRISTIANITY IS ALL ABOUT

WHAT JESUS DID FOR ME PERSONALLY.

MY RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN GOD AND MYSELF, THROUGH JESUS CHRIST HIS SON IS PERSONAL ...BETWEEN ME AND GOD ALONE...

AS YOURS SHOULD BE...

I WILL STAND BEFORE HIM PERSONALLY AND GIVE AN ACCOUNT PERSONALLY

I DON'T SEE HOW IT COULD BE ANY OTHER WAY...

_______

Isa 53:4 Surely he hath borne our/MY griefs, and carried our/MY sorrows:

yet we/I did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

Isa 53:5 But he/JESUS was wounded for our/MY transgressions,

he/JESUS was bruised for our/MY iniquities:

the chastisement of our/MY peace was upon him/JESUS; and

with his stripes we/I are healed.

Isa 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and

the LORD hath laid on him/JESUS the iniquity/MY INIQUITY.. of us all.

Php_2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed,

not as in my presence only,

but now much more in my absence,

work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#468902 Aug 5, 2013
Prometheus wrote:
<quoted text>
Can argue all day about a single verse. Need to scan the entirety of Scripture to bring out the truth.
If you give your heart, mind and time to stuying the scriptures you will find that the new testament supplanted the old testament resulting in sacrificial lambs being replaced with the one and only Lamb of God which is Jesus of Nazareth called the Messiah or Christ. Instead of having sin covered for one year only by finite lambs blood, sin was and continues to forever be covered by the infinite Christ's blood.
Likewise upon His death the vail in the holy of Holies was torn from top to bottom to forever symbolize the taking away of the wall that separated man from God by God Himself, and also took away the need for the old testament structure of a go between (priests) and replaced them with a direct relationship with the one true High Priest, Christ Himself. Thus when scripture calls believers priests, it is because each individual has direct access to God through Christ and thus no longer is in need of a priest. The Catholic Church s still using the old testament structure which only proves that it is not in keeping with the new testament Christ died to put in place. Bare with me. Believers, all of us, now have a a direct relationship with the Father through Christ, which is the conduit of our relationship and supplanted the priest who would speak to God for them.
And the ten ommandments main purpose is not to give us the rules or life. That is their secondary purpose yet the only one you ever hear about. The main purpose of the ten commandments were to act as a school teacher and guide us so that we would finally realize that we can't keep them and would both need and come to our savior, Christ.
Christ alone puts back what was taken in the garden by sin. Man fell and became separated from God through a lack of faith in His Word, by failing to not do something (eat fom tree) instead of trusting in Him. Now to set matters straight, if we put our faith in His Word (Christ), which man previously failed to do, we have become the obedient children He originally wanted us to be, all because He paid the price for sin by dieing in our place using the very means we used to sin originally, a tree.
I'm saving that to reread ..very succinctly and well put..imo
Clay

Garden City, MI

#468903 Aug 5, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>only a deviate such as yourself would ever think this is noble.
Anti-Semitism
See also: Persecution of Jews in the First Crusade
On a popular level, the preaching of the First Crusade unleashed a wave of impassioned, personally felt pious Christian fury that was expressed in the massacres of Jews that accompanied and preceded the movement of the crusaders through Europe,[23] as well as the violent treatment of the "schismatic" Orthodox Christians of the east.[24]
in this "crusade" you catholics killed Jewish people as well as the Orthodox church members.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades
I'm not surprised you would quote the one paragraph in that Wikipedia article that implies wrongdoing by the Church. Your last sentence sums up what an ignorant southern bigot you are.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#468904 Aug 5, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not surprised you would quote the one paragraph in that Wikipedia article that implies wrongdoing by the Church. Your last sentence sums up what an ignorant southern bigot you are.
dispute the verse, not Attack me for posting it.

as far as myself being a ignorant southern bigot. I do admit being from the south, OHIO THAT IS.LOL

Ignorant". not likely, since I knew how to maneuver thru the internet to find this tidbit.

bigot? here is the definition of that word. I don't fit it.lol

one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance .

as far as your race, I know nothing about that concerning you.

ethnicity, I know nothing about you concerning that also, tho I do know that you are {ignorant} since you remain a catholic even tho you know of the devilishness that your group of so called religious persons have done to innocent people over many centuries since 1054 AD when it left the Teachings of the Apostles and made up their own rules, thereby circumventing the Word of God.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#468905 Aug 5, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
CLAY wrong was,done ..as Kay Said ..You did NOT do it

Misguided human beings,caused it .it was horror done in the name of God which He did not ask for
truth

Perth, Australia

#468906 Aug 5, 2013
no your don't need listen sick person does meter is your husbund or wife love-ones or any relatives or friends..
Definitely not!
Its very us-full say to corupt institution and friends with great envy as accusers toward any husbund wife child old people good workers students,sick people and so on...

Scripture teach you about moral worthy virtue!
-act always toward 'conciseness' as you could

#468907 Aug 5, 2013
Open Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hundreds of thousands (millions?) were killed by both the Jesuits (inquisition) and the Crusaders. It wasn't until WW I and again by Hiter in WW II that the figure was bypassed.How could anyone who knows how to read not have heard. How convenient to turn a blind eye. If you don't know what you believe and why you believe it, and have it backed by scripture not a churches doctrine, you are fodder for Satan's armies. Protect yourself please. Read Epheians.
THE ATTEMPTED USURPATION OF THE PHYSICAL DYNASTY OF DAVID BY THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH IS OBVIOUS TO ALL THAT BELIEVE THE BIBLE...

THEY HAVE ATTEMPTED TO DESTROY THE SPIRITUAL DYNASTY OF JESUS CHRIST

(which is in the hearts of all BORN AGAIN BELIEVERS.)..move the PHYSICAL

DYNASTY OF DAVID TO ROME ITALY AND ESTABLISH UPON IT ...THE APOSTLE

PETER

(WHICH WAS NOT/IS NOT.... A DESCENDENT OF DAVID)

PLACE UPON THEIR PHYSICAL THRONE

AND A WHOLE LINE OF GENTILES

WHICH THEY CALL PAPAL SUCCESSORS OF GENTILE POPES.

FIRST THEY HAD THE CRUSADES TO DESTROY THE SEED ROYAL...

THE DESCENDENTS OF THE BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF JESUS

(WHOM THEY DENY EVER EXISTED, AND INT THE INQUISITION THEY HAVE

ATTEMPTED TO KILL THE SPIRITUAL FOLLOWERS (THE TRUE CHURCH )THOSE THAT

BELIEVED ON JESUS CHRIST AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOR...

IF IN THE 28 GENERATIONS BETWEEN THE ESTABLISHMENT DAVID'S DYNASTY,

THE DYNASTY OF DAVID HAD CONTINUED TO THE DAY THE JESUS WAS BORN...

JOSEPH WOULD HAVE BEEN KING...MARY WOULD HAVE BEEN QUEEN AND JESUS WOULD

HAVE BEEN HEIR APPARENT TO THE THRONE OF DAVID IN JERUSALEM .

IF THE PHYSICAL DYNASTY OF DAVID HAD CONTINUED...

(AFTER THE ASCENSION OF JESUS)

JAMES THE BROTHER OF JESUS WOULD HAVE BEEN NEXT IN LINE TO THE PHYSICAL

THRONE IN JERUSALEM.

THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH DENIES THAT JAMES THE BROTHER OF JESUS WAS EVER BORN...

THUS COVERING THEIR FABLE OF THE PERPETUAL VIRGINITY OF MARY}

BUT

ALL THAT BELIEVE THE BIBLE KNOW THAT JESUS ESTABLISHED A SPIRITUAL

KINGDOM IN THE HEARTS OF THOSE THAT BELIEVE IN HIM, AND HIS PHYSICAL

KINGDOM WILL CONTINUE AT HIS SECOND COMING IN HIS MILLENNIAL REIGN

UPON THE EARTH..

sa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

NOTE
Isa 9:7 Of the increase of his government and peace

there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom,

to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever.

The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT i HAVE POSTED i WILL GLADLY CLARIFY IT FOR YOU.
truth

Perth, Australia

#468908 Aug 5, 2013
No you don't need respect corupt institution
as well corupt people with corupt diploma.
No its not worthy or moral obligation.
truth

Perth, Australia

#468909 Aug 5, 2013
it is written who will sit on holy chair..
evil

as always still not peace on this planet as well not will be..they don't liked god or any righteousness person..in this world they will do spit and remove every righteousness from everybody if they could..evil is evil as always evil act..

it is written
tribe against tribe nation against nations..
wicket devilish and satanic against righteousness people..
by
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#468910 Aug 5, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>well thankfully in the end, God punished your leaders for killing so many innocent people, and took away their military power that they once controlled.
and next to fall will be any religious influence that they now think that they possess.
and in the Balcony in Heaven, we who were Born Again Christians will see that great downfall of that "harlot that sets on seven hills, that great deceiver that satan has owned since 1054 AD
Lol. Preston, you are really on your own frequency.

In 25 yrs, the Christianity you preached from the pulpit will be no more. That's just the way Protestantism is. Nothing sticks. Nothing takes root. The next generation simply does the same thing you did; with the same Bible you used. Only they come to different interpretations then you. Abortion will be a contraceptive and gay marriage will be officiated by your successors. You can't stop it now. The beast of sola scripture and private interpretations has been unchained!

And there you go again with your fantasy of 'being on the balcony in Heaven' and watching Catholics suffer and hell!. Last time you said that, i believe you were standing next to Peter and watching me and the Pope look up at you! lol.
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#468911 Aug 5, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
CLAY wrong was,done ..as Kay Said ..You did NOT do it
Misguided human beings,caused it .it was horror done in the name of God which He did not ask for
But i never said the Church didn't commit sins. I said the Crusades were a noble operation. It was a response to hundreds of yrs of brutal Muslim Conquest of the Holy lands, and the Turks being on the doorstep of Rome, eventually attacking. You have no idea the horror unleashed on Christians at the hands of the Muslims. Therefore, the fact that the Catholic Church stood up and fought back was a just and noble effort.

As i stated earlier, Protestants always focus on the wrongs of the Church, and blows it up. One murder (outside of battle) by the Church is too many. It's still murder. But ya'll act as though the Church went around beheading or torturing anyone who wasn't Catholic - and THATS what the Crusades were all about. Its ridiculous.
You have to remember, to the Christians of the Medieval times, it had to feel like Armageddon. Muslims already conquered the Holy Land and brutally oppressed Catholics. Europe was next unless the Church did something about it. During these battles and the aftermath, on rare occasions, Catholic soldiers committed horrible acts to the enemy. THAT is what Protestant history focuses on.

#468912 Aug 5, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Preston, you are really on your own frequency.
In 25 yrs, the Christianity you preached from the pulpit will be no more. That's just the way Protestantism is. Nothing sticks. Nothing takes root. The next generation simply does the same thing you did; with the same Bible you used. Only they come to different interpretations then you. Abortion will be a contraceptive and gay marriage will be officiated by your successors. You can't stop it now. The beast of sola scripture and private interpretations has been unchained!
And there you go again with your fantasy of 'being on the balcony in Heaven' and watching Catholics suffer and hell!. Last time you said that, i believe you were standing next to Peter and watching me and the Pope look up at you! lol.
AND YOU ARE

~~~
YOU WROTE

Preston, you are really on your own frequency.
In 25 yrs, the Christianity you preached from the pulpit will be no more. That's just the way Protestantism is.

~~~

IF JESUS HAS COMES...TO CATCH AWAY HIS BRIDE ... IN THE NEXT 25

YEARS...THERE WILL BE NO NEED FOR PROTESTANTS...

THE EARTH WILL HAVE ALREADY ENTERED INTO THE MILLENNIUM, AND YOU WILL BE

LIVING IN THE PLACE THAT YOU HAVE FOUGHT relentlessly to go FOR so MANY

YEARS..

and there aint no such place as Purgatory

Hmmm wonder where that will be?

Either way ...YOU WILL HAVE OBTAINED YOUR DESIRED DESTINY

I will have already long since moved on up...
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#468913 Aug 5, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>dispute the verse, not Attack me for posting it.
as far as myself being a ignorant southern bigot. I do admit being from the south, OHIO THAT IS.LOL
Ignorant". not likely, since I knew how to maneuver thru the internet to find this tidbit.
bigot? here is the definition of that word. I don't fit it.lol
one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance .
as far as your race, I know nothing about that concerning you.
ethnicity, I know nothing about you concerning that also, tho I do know that you are {ignorant} since you remain a catholic even tho you know of the devilishness that your group of so called religious persons have done to innocent people over many centuries since 1054 AD when it left the Teachings of the Apostles and made up their own rules, thereby circumventing the Word of God.
You say a bigot can't apply to someones indifference towards a persons religious affiliation?
I suggest you read the definition again.

Your wikipedia source was somewhat fare. I read the whole thing and it didn't damn the Catholic Church by any means. It was a very long, informative article. I was not surprised one bit that you took a vague paragraph that seemed to cast a negative image of the Church, and posted it. That was what i was saying earlier....that is what Protestants need to do if they going to take on Catholicism. They need some sort of propaganda and always have.
truth

Perth, Australia

#468914 Aug 5, 2013
Did Muslim rule and religion persons been rich with gold and silver and so on.
Did they looking poor on large massive scale people?
O well who fight for sesame open yourself in 1001 night..o gee gold silver spice and so on..

Remember many leaders and mislead exist we depend as well we are victims in all aspect does meter where are you on which place and which religion.

Future will be much more worse!

I told you think proply with your head.

Don't accuse ordinary people.
id
truth

Perth, Australia

#468915 Aug 5, 2013
In past you live many life before..yes..you did not know nothing about that.

They told you no coming in your mind but exist as it is.
Are you for sure you been before Christian or Muslim or any other religion?

You have call for repeat and confess who is at is to save you.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#468916 Aug 5, 2013
<quoted text>
THE ATTEMPTED USURPATION OF THE PHYSICAL DYNASTY OF DAVID BY THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH IS OBVIOUS TO ALL THAT BELIEVE THE BIBLE...
THEY HAVE ATTEMPTED TO DESTROY THE SPIRITUAL DYNASTY OF JESUS CHRIST
(which is in the hearts of all BORN AGAIN BELIEVERS.)..move the PHYSICAL
DYNASTY OF DAVID TO ROME ITALY AND ESTABLISH UPON IT ...THE APOSTLE
PETER
(WHICH WAS NOT/IS NOT.... A DESCENDENT OF DAVID)
PLACE UPON THEIR PHYSICAL THRONE
AND A WHOLE LINE OF GENTILES
WHICH THEY CALL PAPAL SUCCESSORS OF GENTILE POPES.
FIRST THEY HAD THE CRUSADES TO DESTROY THE SEED ROYAL...
THE DESCENDENTS OF THE BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF JESUS
(WHOM THEY DENY EVER EXISTED, AND INT THE INQUISITION THEY HAVE
ATTEMPTED TO KILL THE SPIRITUAL FOLLOWERS (THE TRUE CHURCH )THOSE THAT
BELIEVED ON JESUS CHRIST AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOR...
IF IN THE 28 GENERATIONS BETWEEN THE ESTABLISHMENT DAVID'S DYNASTY,
THE DYNASTY OF DAVID HAD CONTINUED TO THE DAY THE JESUS WAS BORN...
JOSEPH WOULD HAVE BEEN KING...MARY WOULD HAVE BEEN QUEEN AND JESUS WOULD
HAVE BEEN HEIR APPARENT TO THE THRONE OF DAVID IN JERUSALEM .
IF THE PHYSICAL DYNASTY OF DAVID HAD CONTINUED...
(AFTER THE ASCENSION OF JESUS)
JAMES THE BROTHER OF JESUS WOULD HAVE BEEN NEXT IN LINE TO THE PHYSICAL
THRONE IN JERUSALEM.
THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH DENIES THAT JAMES THE BROTHER OF JESUS WAS EVER BORN...
THUS COVERING THEIR FABLE OF THE PERPETUAL VIRGINITY OF MARY}
BUT
ALL THAT BELIEVE THE BIBLE KNOW THAT JESUS ESTABLISHED A SPIRITUAL
KINGDOM IN THE HEARTS OF THOSE THAT BELIEVE IN HIM, AND HIS PHYSICAL
KINGDOM WILL CONTINUE AT HIS SECOND COMING IN HIS MILLENNIAL REIGN
UPON THE EARTH..
sa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
NOTE
Isa 9:7 Of the increase of his government and peace
there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom,
to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever.
The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.
IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT i HAVE POSTED i WILL GLADLY CLARIFY IT FOR YOU.
Very clear

Mary was,a descendant of David through Nathan
Joseph through Zeconiah

Zeconiah,offspring could not be Messiah ( and it wasn't )
But had a,legal claim to the throne !!!!

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#468917 Aug 5, 2013
<quoted text>
You wrote
~~~
Sorry that you do not Believe that JESUS TOOK YOUR PLACE PERSONALLY AT CALVARY'S CROSS.
THAT Christ did not die for you..
____---
CHRISTIANITY IS ALL FOR/ABOUT ME...
He took MY SINS AWAY...AND CHRISTIANITY IS ALL ABOUT
WHAT JESUS DID FOR ME PERSONALLY.
MY RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN GOD AND MYSELF, THROUGH JESUS CHRIST HIS SON IS PERSONAL ...BETWEEN ME AND GOD ALONE...
AS YOURS SHOULD BE...
I WILL STAND BEFORE HIM PERSONALLY AND GIVE AN ACCOUNT PERSONALLY
I DON'T SEE HOW IT COULD BE ANY OTHER WAY...
_______
Isa 53:4 Surely he hath borne our/MY griefs, and carried our/MY sorrows:
yet we/I did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
Isa 53:5 But he/JESUS was wounded for our/MY transgressions,
he/JESUS was bruised for our/MY iniquities:
the chastisement of our/MY peace was upon him/JESUS; and
with his stripes we/I are healed.
Isa 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and
the LORD hath laid on him/JESUS the iniquity/MY INIQUITY.. of us all.
Php_2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed,
not as in my presence only,
but now much more in my absence,
work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
http://www.abideinchrist.com/messages/onlyleg...
truth

Perth, Australia

#468918 Aug 5, 2013
Your Creator not created you for suffering.

Its took me complete on Cross with my mind and soul..how its look ..so painful..yee..
Is Jesus been there who pool me there?
I N R I=CROSS
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#468919 Aug 5, 2013
<quoted text>
AND YOU ARE
~~~
YOU WROTE
Preston, you are really on your own frequency.
In 25 yrs, the Christianity you preached from the pulpit will be no more. That's just the way Protestantism is.
~~~
IF JESUS HAS COMES...TO CATCH AWAY HIS BRIDE ... IN THE NEXT 25
YEARS...THERE WILL BE NO NEED FOR PROTESTANTS...
THE EARTH WILL HAVE ALREADY ENTERED INTO THE MILLENNIUM, AND YOU WILL BE
LIVING IN THE PLACE THAT YOU HAVE FOUGHT relentlessly to go FOR so MANY
YEARS..
and there aint no such place as Purgatory
Hmmm wonder where that will be?
Either way ...YOU WILL HAVE OBTAINED YOUR DESIRED DESTINY
I will have already long since moved on up...
Golly gee, Confrint condemned me to hell again. lol
Why don't you go and dictate someone else's scriptures. Leave ours alone. The Apostles clearly foretold those who'd come along and preach a different gospel. So far, i can't see anything that you DIDN"T change. Baptism, Confession, Holy Eucharist, the Priesthood....you guys undid it all. Eventually, all Pentecostal groups will undo the Sacrament of Holy Matrimony too - if you even view marriage as a Holy union..
Protestanism does not stick. It does not take root and is only relevant to the current generation of Protesters.
That's a shame, because there are so many darn good; sincere devout Protestants who have a genuine zeal for scripture and desire to do good. They don't realize how dangerous it is out there in sola scripture/private interpretation land. A lot can go wrong (and a lot does).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 23 min Kwisatz Haderach 88,512
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 55 min Gabriel 996,559
Are women from USA scared of marriage? 4 hr stupdwmen 20
Are Ukraine women naturally prideful? 4 hr stupdwmen 4
I'm making a dating blog. Any advice? 4 hr stupdwmen 3
Why are women from USA prefer casual dating ove... 4 hr stupdwmen 3
I'm sick of being single and having no one to l... 5 hr stupdwmen 7