Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 548,471
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#468581 Aug 4, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU WROTE
I am telling the world that Anthony is as phony a Christian as a three dollar bill...his "Christian testimony" regards his "salvation" is on the net!!!!!
~~~
If he did not know how to express his feelings and chose to use the words of others to express his heart.
WHAT'S THAT TO YOU... TO JUDGE HIM?
Do you now his heart?
His relationship is ESTABLISHED between him and God...AND IT IS NONE OF YOUR AFFAIR.
I HAVE AT TIMES.... LISTENED TO OTHERS PRAY.
AND EXPRESS WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE SAID..
.AND I HAVE PRAYED... ME TOO... LORD. ME TOO...
THERE IS ONLY TWO.... THAT KNOW IF Anthony is as FOR REAL ...and that is Him and God...
WHY ARE YOU HIS ACCUSER...YOU DON'T KNOW HIS HEART....
Rom 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
I PERSONALLY BELIEVE YOU SHOULD MIND YOU OWN BUSINESS.
I am not addressing his heart...I am addressing his words that tell me he does not have a testimony....

Catholics to not give testimonies of being saved....he didn't know what I was talking about!!!! After trying to "hit the target" with 4 or 5 other "testimonies" he ended up copying/pasting the guideline posted on an SBC site on how to become a Christian..and offered that as his testimony!!!!!

Since: Sep 09

Terrace, Canada

#468582 Aug 4, 2013
Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
June:
I want to keep it simple, for simple-minded folk like myself.
You do a great job of being simple.

To believe a Jew loves you, a Catholic, and that he agrees with his Jewish father that all the Jews should go to Christian hell for not being Catholic ... is about as simple as simple gets.
Human Being

Elton, LA

#468583 Aug 4, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>lol, I knew that he was a phony a long time ago, didn't I Robert?
Preston:

Aw..., come on. Play nice!
Don't be a bully on the playground.

I think where we differ is on the issue of grace and free-will.
I am still open concerning the issue. You have closed the book.

I am more of the persuasion that the Holy Spirit draws/leads one to a decision to be a Christian. You? I don't know what your beliefs in this area are. Your writing seems to be intolerant of anyone outside of your "expertise".

Play nice!
Don't be a bully.
Human Being

Elton, LA

#468584 Aug 4, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
As are you and all others who USE religion to try to create the illusion of being favorites of gods.
Religion is silly!
June:

Your old, New Age Atheist mantra:

"Religion is silly"

Since you religiously adhere to your beliefs in your Atheist Religion, you surely don't see how silly, you really are in in constantly chanting your mantra! lol, lol....
Human Being

Elton, LA

#468585 Aug 4, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>BUT there is a difference between me and Robert.
I AM NOT A CHAMELEON
Preston:

A Christian needs to adapt to the culture one finds oneself in, not beat it into the natives!

Learn the language of love before you preach.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#468586 Aug 4, 2013
marge wrote:
A person is saved when He believes that Jesus is the Lord of Creation and that Jesus saved them from their sins when He died and rose again.
Salvation is not achieved by reciting some words or by the obedience of being baptized in water in the name of Jesus. It is achieved by believing that God is righteous and merciful and gracious to save. It is believing that God provided a Savior for all mankind who trust and believe in Him for their salvation. Believers by confessing Jesus Christ are confessing to the actual meaning of the name of the person that God sent to save them. The name "Jesus Christ" actually means "the anointed Savior of Jehovah" The gospel of John said that God came into the world in the form of a man (Jesus) and the world did not know Him but as many as received Jesus He has given the power to become sons of God (John 1:12). So John said salvation comes by receiving Jesus.
http://www.thepropheticyears.com/comments/How...
"A person is saved when He believes that Jesus is the Lord of Creation and that Jesus saved them from their sins when He died and rose again.".....

Show Scripture that says: He who believes that Jesus is the Lord of Creation and that Jesus saved them from their sins when He died and rose again is saved.
Human Being

Elton, LA

#468587 Aug 4, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You do a great job of being simple.
To believe a Jew loves you, a Catholic, and that he agrees with his Jewish father that all the Jews should go to Christian hell for not being Catholic ... is about as simple as simple gets.
June:

Simple is as simple does....

Your post is to complex for me to decipher.

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#468588 Aug 4, 2013
marge wrote:
A person is saved when He believes that Jesus is the Lord of Creation and that Jesus saved them from their sins when He died and rose again.
Salvation is not achieved by reciting some words or by the obedience of being baptized in water in the name of Jesus. It is achieved by believing that God is righteous and merciful and gracious to save. It is believing that God provided a Savior for all mankind who trust and believe in Him for their salvation. Believers by confessing Jesus Christ are confessing to the actual meaning of the name of the person that God sent to save them. The name "Jesus Christ" actually means "the anointed Savior of Jehovah" The gospel of John said that God came into the world in the form of a man (Jesus) and the world did not know Him but as many as received Jesus He has given the power to become sons of God (John 1:12). So John said salvation comes by receiving Jesus.
Thanks,Marge ..this SHOUKD be shared imo

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#468589 Aug 4, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
"A person is saved when He believes that Jesus is the Lord of Creation and that Jesus saved them from their sins when He died and rose again.".....
Show Scripture that says: He who believes that Jesus is the Lord of Creation and that Jesus saved them from their sins when He died and rose again is saved.
Read it ..plenty of scriptures. No way to post it all at once

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#468590 Aug 4, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
And don't forget the Muslims that also believe there is only one god and how they try to suck all the energy out of that one god to come their way.
People in religions are leeches.
First they preach that the gods love humans more than all other animals ... and then they cling together in self-righteous groups to in turn fight with those in other groups about which group has the one and only truth in THEIR dogmas.
Stupid, stupid humans!
You still do not hear the music of the spheres, hon.
marge

Ames, IA

#468591 Aug 4, 2013
Ro 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Luk 8:12 Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

Joh 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
marge

Ames, IA

#468592 Aug 4, 2013
Joh 7:39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

Joh 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Joh 10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

Joh 12:36 While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.
marge

Ames, IA

#468593 Aug 4, 2013
Joh 17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

Joh 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Act 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Act 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
marge

Ames, IA

#468594 Aug 4, 2013
Rom 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Rom 4:24 But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

1Co 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
marge

Ames, IA

#468595 Aug 4, 2013
2Co 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Gal 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

1Th 2:13 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

1Th 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

Terrace, Canada

#468596 Aug 4, 2013
Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
June:
Not tired of your old mantra? Everyone is tired of it.
"Religion is BUNK"
I prefer my mantra to yours.

Yours IS ... "I am saved and you other poor slobs are not loved by Jesus! POOR YOU and BLESSED ME."

You remind me of a gorilla pounding his own chest in a show of superiority as though the other gorillas are supposed to bow to his highness.

Yet you feign humility.

What a joke!
marge

Ames, IA

#468597 Aug 4, 2013
1Ti 1:16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

Heb 10:39 But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

1Jo 3:23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

1Jo 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
marge

Ames, IA

#468598 Aug 4, 2013
This scripture list is just the tip of the iceberg. I can assure you from the word of God if you believe that Jesus is Lord and believe that God raised Him from the dead you will be saved despite what all the legalistic teachers in the world say. If you believe that Jesus is Lord and that God raised Him from the dead you do not have to doubt your salvation but if you search your heart and know you do not trust in God's Savior for your redemption, you are not saved even if you claim to be a Christian.

Terrace, Canada

#468599 Aug 4, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
You still do not hear the music of the spheres, hon.
I just posted this on the other thread.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

What a drama-queen is that woman of wealth!

If she wants to change the world for the better and show us way, she should give all her money away to starving people of the world and deprive her own self of food.

Even the supposed "loving" Jesus didn't die in such a HOLY manner. He had to be PUT to death before he would stop putting food in his own stomach.

Religion is BUNK!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

"The Goddess awakens in infinite forms and a thousand disguises. She is found where She is least expected, appears out of nowhere and everywhere to illumine the open heart. She is singing, crying, moaning, wailing, shrieking, crooning to us: to be awake, to commit ourselves to life, to be a lover in the world and of the world, to join our voices in the single song of constant change and creation."

Starhawk

Terrace, Canada

#468600 Aug 4, 2013
marge wrote:
This scripture list is just the tip of the iceberg.
It certainly is. Here are more for you to digest and follow that you have been ignoring in your HASTE to find scriptures that assure you YOU will be saved.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

Any person who curseth his mother or father, must be killed.(Leviticus 20:9)

If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die.(Leviticus 20:10).

If a man sleeps with his father's wife... both him and his father's wife is to be put to death.(Leviticus 20:11)

If a man sleeps with his wife and her mother they are all to be burnt to death.(Leviticus 20:14)

If a man or woman has sex with an animal, both human and animal must be killed.(Leviticus 20:15-16).

If a man has sex with a woman on her period, they are both to be "cut off from their people" (Leviticus 20:18)

Psychics, wizards, and so on are to be stoned to death.(Leviticus 20:27)

If a priest's daughter is a whore, she is to be burnt at the stake.(Leviticus 21:9)

People who have flat noses, or is blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God (Leviticus 21:17-18)

Anyone who curses or blasphemes God, should be stoned to death by the community.(Leviticus 24:14-16)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min Ratloder googobbler 118,652
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min dirty white boy- 750,288
what makes white men so goofy (Sep '08) 10 min Johnny 190
How can i make love with my mother or just sext... (Dec '13) 23 min hot guy 9
The Feds Are Playing A Very Dangerous Game 25 min Power_2014 3
Are You A Friend Or An Enemy To Humans? Read Th... 29 min Power_2014 22
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 53 min Al Capone 4,767
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr yon 602,162
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 261,624
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 13 hr girls united states 125
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 13 hr girls united states 387

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE