Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 543,289
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#468560 Aug 4, 2013
I remind you!
I never say I am bigger then God.
Please tell me why you choose green color?
truth

Perth, Australia

#468561 Aug 4, 2013
Please tell me.
Why Atheist liked people to be with faith?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#468562 Aug 4, 2013
You fool me not wrote:
So Seraphima is showing her true colors ... Finally.
Hide Hide Hide

Since: Sep 09

Terrace, Canada

#468563 Aug 4, 2013
And don't forget the Muslims that also believe there is only one god and how they try to suck all the energy out of that one god to come their way.

People in religions are leeches.

First they preach that the gods love humans more than all other animals ... and then they cling together in self-righteous groups to in turn fight with those in other groups about which group has the one and only truth in THEIR dogmas.

Stupid, stupid humans!
truth

Perth, Australia

#468564 Aug 4, 2013
I don't liked used this computers any more.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#468565 Aug 4, 2013
No reunion. Please leave our Church alone.

Ain't Nobody's Business If I Do Billie Holiday
You Tube

There ain't nothing I can do
Or nothing I can say
That folks don't criticize me
But I'm going to do
Just as I want to anyway
And don't care just what people say
If I should take a notion
To jump into the ocean
Ain't nobody's business if I do

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#468566 Aug 4, 2013
finalprophecies

AOL

#468567 Aug 4, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST______

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#468568 Aug 4, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You are SUCH a phony!
You left Atheism to join back up with the Catholics who look down their noses at those in all other religions as being false.
lol, I knew that he was a phony a long time ago, didn't I Robert?
marge

Ames, IA

#468569 Aug 4, 2013
A person is saved when He believes that Jesus is the Lord of Creation and that Jesus saved them from their sins when He died and rose again.

Salvation is not achieved by reciting some words or by the obedience of being baptized in water in the name of Jesus. It is achieved by believing that God is righteous and merciful and gracious to save. It is believing that God provided a Savior for all mankind who trust and believe in Him for their salvation. Believers by confessing Jesus Christ are confessing to the actual meaning of the name of the person that God sent to save them. The name "Jesus Christ" actually means "the anointed Savior of Jehovah" The gospel of John said that God came into the world in the form of a man (Jesus) and the world did not know Him but as many as received Jesus He has given the power to become sons of God (John 1:12). So John said salvation comes by receiving Jesus.

http://www.thepropheticyears.com/comments/How...

Terrace, Canada

#468570 Aug 4, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>lol, I knew that he was a phony a long time ago, didn't I Robert?
As are you and all others who USE religion to try to create the illusion of being favorites of gods.

Religion is silly!

Terrace, Canada

#468571 Aug 4, 2013
marge wrote:
A person is saved when He believes that Jesus is the Lord of Creation and that Jesus saved them from their sins when He died and rose again.
You were fed lies by Christian theologians, and you nurture those lies each time you reinforce them as though they are of HIGH value.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#468572 Aug 4, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
As are you and all others who USE religion to try to create the illusion of being favorites of gods.
Religion is silly!
BUT there is a difference between me and Robert.

I AM NOT A CHAMELEON

Terrace, Canada

#468573 Aug 4, 2013
At least this theologian spoke truth about theologians.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

The tendency to claim God as an ally for our partisan value and ends is the source of all religious fanaticism.

Reinhold Niebuhr ... theologian
marge

Ames, IA

#468574 Aug 4, 2013
The list of examples in the Bible that salvation comes by believing in Jesus + nothing is almost countless. Some say you must also have good works because it is the measure of faith but I say scripture teaches that some saved will not have many or any good works. Some believers living in flagrant sin in the time of Paul were turned over to the Devil for destruction of the flesh so that their soul would be saved in the judgment of Jesus.

1Co 3:15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

1Co 5:5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

marge

Ames, IA

#468575 Aug 4, 2013
James tells us it is not enough to just know there is a God. He in effect says, you believe in one God, that is great, so do devils, but believing in one God is not what is required. You must believe in the Savior He sent for forgiveness of sins. You must believe God. James implies that true believers will show their faith by not just believing there is one God but by living through the power of the Holy Spirit to do His works. The apostle John tells us God's commandment is that we should first believe on the name of God's Son, Jesus Christ (1 Jo 3:23). For only by believing in Jesus will the laws be written in our hearts so we can obey God's commandments.

Human Being

Elton, LA

#468576 Aug 4, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you read the WHOLE sentence.
Whosoever will be saved, before all things it is necessary that he hold the catholic faith
By the way ... if you don't favor the Catholic religion as the one that will you believe will save you ... why are you not still a Protestant?
You are very dishonest Robert.
June:

I want to keep it simple, for simple-minded folk like myself.

So the Athanasian Creed starts out:

"•Whosoever will be saved, before all things it is necessary that he hold the Catholic [Apostolic/Universal] Faith, which except everyone shall have kept whole and undefiled, without doubt he will perish eternally.

•Now the Catholic Faith is this: We worship One God in Trinity and Trinity in Unity, neither confounding the Persons nor dividing the substance.

..."

So honesty is within the context. Seems simple enough for a fool like me.

The Catholic Faith is to worship God as Trinity, and Trinity in Unity....That will be way to difficult for me to explain to you.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#468577 Aug 4, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>the answer is very obvious to a Christian.
BEAUSE THE BIBLE TELS ME SO.
I showed you....it does no such of a thing....
Human Being

Elton, LA

#468578 Aug 4, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You are SUCH a phony!
You left Atheism to join back up with the Catholics who look down their noses at those in all other religions as being false.
June:

You have a new mantra in your modernist New Age Atheism:

"You are SUCH a phony!"

Say it a million times now, and not one less....
That will keep you busy for awhile..

Terrace, Canada

#468579 Aug 4, 2013
marge wrote:
The list of examples in the Bible that salvation comes by believing in Jesus + nothing is almost countless.
The new testament was authorized by Catholics FOR Catholics, just as the old testament was authorized by Jews FOR Jews and the Qur'an was authorized by Muslims FOR Muslims, and just as the modern Pagan religions were first authorized by those such as Gerald Gardner ... for those who would believe such as Gerald Gardner believed when he authorized that the "goddess curses homosexuals."

The one and ONLY reason you worship an imaginary Jew, IS that you are certain that Jew LOVES you. My guess is, you look down upon the real Jews on earth as simply a means to your "end."

If you are honest, you will admit it to your self and in turn, to others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
disturbing the priest 4 min pusherman_ 1
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 11 min dirty white boy- 33,054
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min dirty white boy- 740,720
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 41 min Rosa_Winkel 441,344
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 46 min Rosa_Winkel 95,562
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 46 min HipGnosis 173,909
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 48 min Rosa_Winkel 227,992
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Dr_Zorderz 259,771
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr Joana 158

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••