Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 667943 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#468301 Aug 2, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>cant you read? oxbore is bragging about running DOM off of this Forum, not discussing OSAS in which he believes ALSO!!!!!
Not bragging....stating facts...like you believing that Christ is God Almighty!!!!

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#468302 Aug 3, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Not bragging....stating facts...like you believing that Christ is God Almighty!!!!
you make lots of assumptions, however when called to provide proof, you veer off in another direction.
as I called your bluff last night, SHOW ME WHERE I HAVE EVER SAID THAT JESUS IS GOD ALMIGHTY(which is an adjective describing His Power)

Location hidden

#468303 Aug 3, 2013
How to make Marge shut up....

marge wrote:
<quoted text>
i will respond if you reply directly to my answer?

Deal....If you will do the same....

Location hidden

#468304 Aug 3, 2013
you aren't fooling anyone Oxbore, you now are just adding the word {Almighty}.

you love to play your word games, don't you?

TO BAD THAT YOU DONT HAVE A LIFE.

HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED GOING DOWN TO THE SENIOR CITIZENS HOME AND PLAYING GAMES WITH SOME OF THOSE SENIOR CITIZENS?

Location hidden

#468305 Aug 3, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
you aren't fooling anyone Oxbore, you now are just adding the word {Almighty}.
you love to play your word games, don't you?
TO BAD THAT YOU DONT HAVE A LIFE.
HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED GOING DOWN TO THE SENIOR CITIZENS HOME AND PLAYING GAMES WITH SOME OF THOSE SENIOR CITIZENS?
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>since I am several times smarter than you are.
I believe that He is God and was God in His[ Surrogate] mothers womb. it became Biological after a few days.
wanna argue with me, Bring your Masters Degree in Biology with you.lol

If you are not referring to God the Father Almighty...which God are you referring to????!!!!!

Location hidden

#468306 Aug 3, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you jest. I can't even have a meaningful conversation with my self without arguing.
Yes, I am married ... to a very patient man. Why he never left years ago is one of those mysteries that remains unsolved.
:)
Not a mystery...a miracle!!!!!

Location hidden

#468307 Aug 3, 2013
Whadda bout it Chief Running at the Mouth??????

atemcowboy wrote:
I believe that He is God and was God in His[ Surrogate] mothers womb. it became Biological after a few days.

If you are not referring to God the Father Almighty...which God are you referring to????!!!!!
truth

Madeley, Australia

#468308 Aug 3, 2013
remember
Civilization here been strong then today..yee
who destroy?..
Must be stronger then today which we call Almighty.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#468309 Aug 3, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. You're accusing me of 'making fun of Orthodox' to a Catholic Priest.
I can't imagine what that's all about. I assure you, that didn't happen. You seem to be on your own frequency. You should quit being stubborn and admit your sin of spreading known slander towards the Catholic Church by implying they had a child sex ring at the Vatican. You tried to do a drive by smear tactic, knowing the accusation you were forwarding was baseless.
~~~
You attempt to categorize the sin and debauchery of your religious system
that is rotten to the core

Mat_23:27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

Isa_5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Clay

Garden City, MI

#468310 Aug 3, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Well Clay I spent 5 hours going back trying to find that post and it does exist.Trust me....I will find it and I found other things posted that I am copying and saving for a rainy day from your buddies.You see the problem is which I am learning now is that I will have to prove what YOU CATHOLICS SAY because you will never admit when your wrong.So in the future,I will be able to refer back to my LYING CATHOLIC file...that's what I named it..lol....but anyways be patient.You have been here now for how many years? Your not going anywhere now.Also,I never implied the catholic church had a CHILD sex ring.What I posted was a MALE PROSTITUTION RONG IN THE VATICAN......I will repost that to refresh your memory....from reputable sources as you requested in the past....
You spent 5 hrs going over old posts, looking for evidence of me,'making fun' of Orthodox??

I don't know what to say about that. It sounds rather creepy.
I wonder how many posts you skimmed over where I talked highly of the Orthodox faith and Mass. hmmm.

And btw, there are no posts of me making fun of the Orthodox religion to Father Dye or anybody else. But I'm sure you indeed gathered dirt on us Catholics in your 5 hr investigation. I'm guessing you'll throw it in with you posts on ALLEGATIONS from some yoyo on an internet blog.

#468311 Aug 3, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>you make lots of assumptions, however when called to provide proof, you veer off in another direction.
as I called your bluff last night, SHOW ME WHERE I HAVE EVER SAID THAT JESUS IS GOD ALMIGHTY(which is an adjective describing His Power)
SO WHAT?..if you did? IT'S SCRIPTURAL...

THE OLD TESTAMENT PROPHECY SAID.... WHAT HE...(THE SON OF GOD) WOULD BE CALLED--->

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and

---> his name shall be called Wonderful,

Counsellor,

The mighty God,

The everlasting Father,

The Prince of Peace.

Isa 9:7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

Location hidden

#468312 Aug 3, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
atemcowboy wrote:
I still believe in the Bible, not your ignorance, oxbore.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

#468313 Aug 3, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. You're accusing me of 'making fun of Orthodox' to a Catholic Priest.
I can't imagine what that's all about. I assure you, that didn't happen. You seem to be on your own frequency. You should quit being stubborn and admit your sin of spreading known slander towards the Catholic Church by implying they had a child sex ring at the Vatican. You tried to do a drive by smear tactic, knowing the accusation you were forwarding was baseless.

~~~

Mat_23:27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

Isa_5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

THE FIRST STEP IN ALLEVIATING A PROBLEM IS ADMITTING THE PROBLEM EXIST.

THE ROMAN CATHOLIC (so called)CHURCH WILL NEVER BE ANY THING UNTIL IT OWNS IT'S SINS AND CONFESSESS THEM.

1Jn 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

1Jn 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1Jn 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
youtubeNews

AOL

#468314 Aug 3, 2013

ISRAEL to give POPE "Custody" of Temple Mount --

http://youtu.be/Qt9kEQB4ti8

#468315 Aug 3, 2013
youtubeNews wrote:
ISRAEL to give POPE "Custody" of Temple Mount --
http://youtu.be/Qt9kEQB4ti8
~~~
Commentary from Geneva Bible dated 1599

Matthew 24:15
(4) When ye therefore shall see the (f) abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place,(whoso readeth, let him understand:)

(4) The kingdom of Christ will not be abolished when the city of Jerusalem is utterly destroyed, but will be stretched out even to the end of the world.

NOTE
(f) The abomination of desolation, that is to say, the one who all men detest and cannot abide,

because of the foul and shameful filthiness of it: and

he speaks of the idols that were set up in the temple, or as others think, he meant the marring of the doctrine in the Church.

Mat_24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place,(whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Mar_13:14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not,(let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

“The wicked are not smart”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#468316 Aug 3, 2013
So Seraphima is showing her true colors ... Finally.

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#468317 Aug 3, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a mystery...a miracle!!!!!
But my husband is not a Christian. He is an Atheist, and for most of our 43 years together he had to put up with my religious stupidity. From my perception, that is the mystery of why he stayed with me, even though I nearly drove him crazy as year after year I struggled to make sense out of religious nonsense.

He has great staying power. I've apologized to him and thanked him many times for his endurance.

Quesnel, Canada

#468318 Aug 3, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
Theological authors claimed that the all-powerful, all-knowing god of the old testament, which is the one and only god, ordered people to kill each other. If this god sent his son to earth to teach people to love each other ... was he lying "before" or after he sent Jesus to earth?

Come on preacher man ... show us that YOUR version of religion is NOT rotten to the core.

When the early Catholics and Protestants put supposed god-offenders to death, they WERE following the words of those lying theologians. My guess is the ONLY reason most Christians today refuse to follow those man-created commands to kill is because your most holy butts would end up incarcerated in prison-cells on earth ... never mind the issue of an afterlife.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

Any person who curseth his mother or father, must be killed.(Leviticus 20:9)

If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die.(Leviticus 20:10).

If a man sleeps with his father's wife... both him and his father's wife is to be put to death.(Leviticus 20:11)

If a man sleeps with his wife and her mother they are all to be burnt to death.(Leviticus 20:14)

If a man or woman has sex with an animal, both human and animal must be killed.(Leviticus 20:15-16).

If a man has sex with a woman on her period, they are both to be "cut off from their people" (Leviticus 20:18)

Psychics, wizards, and so on are to be stoned to death.(Leviticus 20:27)

If a priest's daughter is a whore, she is to be burnt at the stake.(Leviticus 21:9)

People who have flat noses, or is blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God (Leviticus 21:17-18)

Anyone who curses or blasphemes God, should be stoned to death by the community.(Leviticus 24:14-16)

Quesnel, Canada

#468319 Aug 3, 2013
<quoted text>
SO WHAT?..if you did? IT'S SCRIPTURAL...
THE OLD TESTAMENT PROPHECY SAID.... WHAT HE...(THE SON OF GOD) WOULD BE CALLED--->
So you place value on the words in the old testament when the words suit you, but then you swing over to the new testament when convenience calls you to defend what you believe is OTHER truth?

What a fool!

Why aren't you killing people as your "loving" god of the old testament commanded of you?

WHY???

His expectations are HIGH ... aren't they oh self-perceived holy one who according to your self was called to this god's service???
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

Any person who curseth his mother or father, must be killed.(Leviticus 20:9)

If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die.(Leviticus 20:10).

If a man sleeps with his father's wife... both him and his father's wife is to be put to death.(Leviticus 20:11)

If a man sleeps with his wife and her mother they are all to be burnt to death.(Leviticus 20:14)

If a man or woman has sex with an animal, both human and animal must be killed.(Leviticus 20:15-16).

If a man has sex with a woman on her period, they are both to be "cut off from their people" (Leviticus 20:18)

Psychics, wizards, and so on are to be stoned to death.(Leviticus 20:27)

If a priest's daughter is a whore, she is to be burnt at the stake.(Leviticus 21:9)

People who have flat noses, or is blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God (Leviticus 21:17-18)

Anyone who curses or blasphemes God, should be stoned to death by the community.(Leviticus 24:14-16)

Quesnel, Canada

#468320 Aug 3, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
Commentary from Geneva Bible dated 1599
I would like your comment on how you put together the idea that your god is of the character of love, when theologians wrote the following slop in the bible, and then more theologians later added the word homosexual???

My guess is, you will post more scripture to defend the scriptures. Dishonesty stems from and flows from your character.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

The word “homosexual” did not enter the English language until the 19th century. Please note how men added that word to the later editions of the bibles.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

1 Corinthians 6:9

Douay-Rheims Bible
Know you not that the unjust shall not possess the kingdom of God? Do not err: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers,

1 Corinthians 6:9

World English Bible
Or don't you know that the unrighteous will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don't be deceived. Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor male prostitutes, nor homosexuals,

http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/6-9.htm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min Brian_G 286,095
American women are f..ked, they priced themselv... (Sep '10) 22 min Jim 12
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 59 min Neville Thompson 1,103
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr another viewer 979,465
MIELE SERVIS Merter (2I2) 2O2 62 35 ) 2O2 62 33... 1 hr birimariza 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Brian_G 619,222
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr River Tam 92,742
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 hr lisw 183,629
More from around the web