Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 654205 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#468030 Aug 1, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Oxbow"
You are back to your favorite way of dealing with truth from Scripture...cut and run....you should have been a catlick...that is what they do best...
If you remembered your own post, you might be less 'scolding'.
You said, "Show me ONE thing that Jesus said about baptism."
He ordered His Apostles to baptize all nations. Mt. 28:19
KayMarie
There is no cure for your stupidity...

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

"He ordered His Apostles to baptize all nations. Mt. 28:19".

If this was a requirement to be born again, to meet His requirement to enter Heaven, it would be a parallel verse to the above Scripture quoted..it ain't...

Is there no one on this forum that know how to study the Word of God!!!!!!!???

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#468031 Aug 2, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>net worth HAS NOTHING to do with the determination of a persons injuries during your service tour of duty. I retired over 10 years ago from my secular job and they used my VA medical records to determine that I couldnt work any longer, but the VA wouldn't use the same records and it took over ten years to get them to determine that I couldn't work, but this is not uncommon with the VA.
so for me, neck broken in three places and 5(2,3,4,5 6) fused with first operation(stainless steel to hold them in place) and 3(3,4,5) on the second. fracture of L5. nice little bullet hole in my right arm, which messed up the ulnar nerve and has caused my fingers to be crooked. and to go along with all of that, nerve pain going down both legs.
and I really wish that the shingles pain would leave.
Oh you poor ting (yes,I said ting,lol). Did ever tell you guys that I served for 6 years in the military ( Army ) in the 80's. I was a medic. I went in whole and I came out whole. Being a medic was what inspired me to go to nursing school. Though my father was a surgeon and my mom worked for the CDC,I was never inspired to go into healthcare till I went into the army.
I will be praying for you Cowboy.
truth

Madeley, Australia

#468032 Aug 2, 2013
It is written..rosary.. pray for kingdom which is possess..who?
Who posses by Almighty place what is not belong to them ?

How life become?
ankh=life
Which name you claim?
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
a nkh

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#468033 Aug 2, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh you poor ting (yes,I said ting,lol). Did ever tell you guys that I served for 6 years in the military ( Army ) in the 80's. I was a medic. I went in whole and I came out whole. Being a medic was what inspired me to go to nursing school. Though my father was a surgeon and my mom worked for the CDC,I was never inspired to go into healthcare till I went into the army.
I will be praying for you Cowboy.
do tell. I also was a medic, however unlike you, I was in during the war, and when I got out, I had seen ALL of the injured soldiers that I ever wanted to see again.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#468034 Aug 2, 2013
truth wrote:
if your partner have be medicly neglected then its past on wife..
How you can call one good mother whore then make conclusion its adulatory..
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo
Its beside corupt organization which used sick man as well many man beside not payment for sickness as insurance have to be..or some mothers except life as Christan part of Cross as suffering.
Is great danger for one mother have with someone which have to be loved very much but sick.
Its much more worse then take poison then do something for yourself.
Suffering is part where together is not be always comfortable where one side as sick become accuser on other side false testimony trough law is fraud treated mother very badly as victim.
it is written
'temptation and false accusers are not part of righteousness'..
Which Law support that?
Did Jesus been accuse and tempted?
Yes it is!
I sure do wish I knew what the hell you were talking about most of the time,LOL.

Location hidden

#468035 Aug 2, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there no one on this forum that know how to study the Word of God!!!!!!!???
looks to me like you and Tony have cornered the market for studying the Word of God.

congrats.
truth

Madeley, Australia

#468036 Aug 2, 2013
I say to you..no better friend who..take you for hand..Jesus words is perfect.
'I see in light which brought me on front..they liked died but can't..better then be born'..

I say to you..they liked died but can't its open wounds..they liked died but can't.
'it is written'
'light' which brought me there I see..
no better friend..which friend is there
who..who took me for my hand?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#468037 Aug 2, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>MY EXPERIENCE; JOHN CHAPTER 7; VERSES 37-39
and I have posted this filling of the Holy Ghost many times. and contrary to what marge thinks, this Baptism of the Holy Ghost DOESNT come when you get Saved.
If I have told you guys once I have told you a hundred times,LEARN WHAT A FIGURE OF SPEECH,A METAPHOR,A HEBRAISM etc,etc is. John 7 was NOT about literal water. Running or otherwise.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#468038 Aug 2, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>looks to me like you and Tony have cornered the market for studying the Word of God.
congrats.
Are you trying to be funny? Cut it out.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#468039 Aug 2, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>looks to me like you and Tony have cornered the market for studying the Word of God.
congrats.
Always appreciate words of wisdom from a person "called of God" who believes Christ is God Almighty!!!!!

Location hidden

#468040 Aug 2, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>If I have told you guys once I have told you a hundred times,LEARN WHAT A FIGURE OF SPEECH,A METAPHOR,A HEBRAISM etc,etc is. John 7 was NOT about literal water. Running or otherwise.
LOL, Holes opened up in my belly and water came gushing out, and after God was thru with me, I slept on a dry bed, another miracle.
truth

Madeley, Australia

#468041 Aug 2, 2013
thanks..I am your mother you don't have another!
'mother which not sold her soul in vain'..
'it is written wicket can't have holy ticket'
to be tempted is not very easy except..suffering its not very easy except..
Did Jesus Christ been on Cross?
Yes it is!
It is written
Jesus Christ is been on CROSS.INRI
'its took me complete i been there with entirely mind and soul..its painful then modern any pain exist'
a nkh
truth

Madeley, Australia

#468042 Aug 2, 2013
Who can suffer can take that Cross?
Any law exist there..no.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#468043 Aug 2, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>MY EXPERIENCE; JOHN CHAPTER 7; VERSES 37-39
and I have posted this filling of the Holy Ghost many times. and contrary to what marge thinks, this Baptism of the Holy Ghost DOESNT come when you get Saved.
Why did the translators use the phrase "HOLY GHOST"? The word Ghost does not translate in the Greek. It should be Holy Spirit as opposed to Holy Ghost. Well never mind.
truth

Madeley, Australia

#468044 Aug 2, 2013
it is written.. what Satan want divided split and destroy every person every family..
save trough
Blade of Jesus Christ on Cross! INRI

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#468045 Aug 2, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, Holes opened up in my belly and water came gushing out, and after God was thru with me, I slept on a dry bed, another miracle.
What? Did you have some sort of abdominal evisceration or something?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#468046 Aug 2, 2013
Okay. Time for a bit of levity here. I was listening to a colleague talking about a rapture believer that was speaking of when the dead would rise up out of their graves. He asked her to imagine what that would look like to see the dead coming up out of those graves. He asked her if she had ever seen anyone come up out of a grave. She stated, yes had because she fell into an open grave once and you should have seen her coming up out of it,LOL. I thought that was so funny.

Location hidden

#468047 Aug 2, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Why did the translators use the phrase "HOLY GHOST"? The word Ghost does not translate in the Greek. It should be Holy Spirit as opposed to Holy Ghost. Well never mind.
we are pleased that you know more than John did.

37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.

38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the [Holy Ghost] was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

Location hidden

#468048 Aug 2, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Always appreciate words of wisdom from a person "called of God" who believes Christ is God Almighty!!!!!
don't know that I have ever said that Jesus was God Almighty. wanna show that post or else SHUT UP ABOUT IT, YOU OLD COOT.

Location hidden

#468049 Aug 2, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>What? Did you have some sort of abdominal evisceration or something?
Just the Ordinary Baptism of the Holy Ghost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Hukt on Fonix 64,196
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 6 min Catcher1 9,376
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 15 min ImFree2Choose 2,590
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 23 min Tony 44
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min Jake999 281,903
Romantic Sensual Touch Massage & Prostate Massage 28 min Linda AUH 8
UNICORNS In the Bible 32 min Tony 9
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 37 min DebraE 106,559
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr God Damned Holy S... 973,863
More from around the web