Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 542,704
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#467504 Jul 31, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm..I dont see you saying anything to the Protestants in here who are denying abuse in your churches and saying they are always prosecuted oric thing the....Baptists who are writing this to do, but they wont. Its easier to close your eyes and wag your fingers at Catholics.
DUST PleASE READ CAREFULLY.

I am sorry for going at the CC ON the molestation and woukd never maje any sick jokes ..ITS NOT FUNNY

WANT to say this ,post following all those names you kept listing
Set me off on a subject I usually avoid because the idea that folks,like the ones I so looked up to as,a child could do such a thing

Really gets me ..the only times,I ever alluded to it in the past is
The unfairness to local people here on Churches closing and being sild
To get miney fir the diocese..The people here love their CHURCHES
And some cannot find churches where they dONT EVEN SPEAK their languages,now.

WE HAVE so many different ethnic groups,with their sad stories stories on our local news

But on the whoke mess I try to avoid it ..becsyse it was stupid nit to put these,bad apples in monasteries..

The idea that ths hierarchy Knew NOTHING ASTOUNDS,ME.

And a whole lot if other cradle Catholics who grew up equating the
POPE with St.Peter as Spiritual Leader of EVERYTHING to do with our Faith..the Idea that such horror was,Kept from Him ..
Is just crazy ..sorry but it is.

So if I was wrong on that I do apologuze..John Paul especially I think of as saintly ..but totally a,leader.

They could hsve gone to him or the others ..WE HAD PICTURES OF PIUS EVERYWHERE..like he was a Saint

.And maybe all those priests WOULD hsve been singing hymns in a mountain abbey someplace instead of hurting children

Can you nit see how this whole thing disgust and disheartens Catholucs and non Catholics alike.

Your posting all thise names as if that majes the whole thing better sonehow ..did set me off
Whats next a Protestant pists priests names?

I said several times they ALL belong in Jail ..every mentor..teacher .ministers or priest .

They all find a way to get close to these biys and then ruin their lives..

I guess,I like most raised in the,Old Church find the idea,even more abhorrent

My GRANDSONS are in Catholic school ..they will not be altar boys.

The idea of some normal looking pervert they may trust touching
them makes me so sick There are,no words for it .

So I usualyy DO NOT discuss,the subject itself .

I do apologize for my anger..I did get carried away .

BuT I stand by the fact that those babies,were,hurt in ways,we can never
Know ..hopefully .

And there WERE those who could have stopped it ..even if there was,no
Word for it at the time ..they stuck those men back into
Places to keep sinning.

And there us no way ANYONE with intelligences coukd think psycologists and Kinseys who said it was,no big deal...NO ONE with a religious mindset ..Who would NoT SEE SEEa priest breaking his vows wifh children as,anything but A HUGE SIN and a crime againat God and nature.

And Dust ..excuses,are what got the CHURCH into this mess

And listung Bad ministers does not make one bit of difference ...
ITS ALL BAD . If I apologized or made excuses for Any of them
I WOULD be the hypocrite you called me

BUT I THINK THEY ALL ARE DEPRAVED regardless of who they are.

And i do understsnd you are defending your Church ..but anyone who does wh a t they did ,that or covers it uo has,NO DEFENSE,

THEY teach our childreN and they have bkackened the modern Church and thst is a shame becsusd I personally feel John Paul responsible for bringing back a,lot of folks and gaining back respect for the CC despite the scandal .and if He truly was,kept in the dark ..well that makes,HIM at least look better ..the others worse gir keeping this good holy man in the dark

Ok take this post as you will ..one wrong does,not excuse another .

They are all wrong ..imo

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#467505 Jul 31, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm..I dont see you saying anything to the Protestants in here who are denying abuse in your churches and saying they are always prosecuted oric thing the....Baptists who are writing this to do, but they wont. Its easier to close your eyes and wag your fingers at Catholics.
DUST PleASE READ CAREFULLY.

I am sorry for going at the CC ON the molestation and woukd never maje any sick jokes ..ITS NOT FUNNY

WANT to say this ,post following all those names you kept listing
Set me off on a subject I usually avoid because the idea that folks,like the ones I so looked up to as,a child could do such a thing

Really gets me ..the only times,I ever alluded to it in the past is
The unfairness to local people here on Churches closing and being sild
To get miney fir the diocese..The people here love their CHURCHES
And some cannot find churches where they dONT EVEN SPEAK their languages,now.

WE HAVE so many different ethnic groups,with their sad stories stories on our local news

But on the whoke mess I try to avoid it ..becsyse it was stupid nit to put these,bad apples in monasteries..

The idea that ths hierarchy Knew NOTHING ASTOUNDS,ME.

And a whole lot if other cradle Catholics who grew up equating the
POPE with St.Peter as Spiritual Leader of EVERYTHING to do with our Faith..the Idea that such horror was,Kept from Him ..
Is just crazy ..sorry but it is.

So if I was wrong on that I do apologuze..John Paul especially I think of as saintly ..but totally a,leader.

They could hsve gone to him or the others ..WE HAD PICTURES OF PIUS EVERYWHERE..like he was a Saint

.And maybe all those priests WOULD hsve been singing hymns in a mountain abbey someplace instead of hurting children

Can you nit see how this whole thing disgust and disheartens Catholucs and non Catholics alike.

Your posting all thise names as if that majes the whole thing better sonehow ..did set me off
Whats next a Protestant pists priests names?

I said several times they ALL belong in Jail ..every mentor..teacher .ministers or priest .

They all find a way to get close to these biys and then ruin their lives..

I guess,I like most raised in the,Old Church find the idea,even more abhorrent

My GRANDSONS are in Catholic school ..they will not be altar boys.

The idea of some normal looking pervert they may trust touching
them makes me so sick There are,no words for it .

So I usualyy DO NOT discuss,the subject itself .

I do apologize for my anger..I did get carried away .

BuT I stand by the fact that those babies,were,hurt in ways,we can never
Know ..hopefully .

And there WERE those who could have stopped it ..even if there was,no
Word for it at the time ..they stuck those men back into
Places to keep sinning.

And there us no way ANYONE with intelligences coukd think psycologists and Kinseys who said it was,no big deal...NO ONE with a religious mindset ..Who would NoT SEE SEEa priest breaking his vows wifh children as,anything but A HUGE SIN and a crime againat God and nature.

And Dust ..excuses,are what got the CHURCH into this mess

And listung Bad ministers does not make one bit of difference ...
ITS ALL BAD . If I apologized or made excuses for Any of them
I WOULD be the hypocrite you called me

BUT I THINK THEY ALL ARE DEPRAVED regardless of who they are.

And i do understsnd you are defending your Church ..but anyone who does wh a t they did ,that or covers it uo has,NO DEFENSE,

THEY teach our childreN and they have blackened the modern Church and that is a shame because I personally feel John Paul responsible for bringing back a,lot of folks and gaining back respect for the CC despite the scandal .and if He truly was,kept in the dark ..well that makes,HIM at least look better ..the others worse gir keeping this good holy man in the dark

Ok take this post as you will ..one wrong does,not excuse another .

They are all wrong ..imo

truth

Perth, Australia

#467506 Jul 31, 2013
I told you why you judge me.

You neglected your Real God.

Did you know that?

no place for your Creator..no

every door is close for your real Creator..

Did you judge your real Creator?

Which Creator you liked now?
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#467508 Jul 31, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for proving my words 110& true:
Worth repeating:
Just as I thought....you have no testimony...because you are not saved.
Your cult teaches Christ is the redeemer of the human race...why did He not include you?????!!!!
Hey Oxbow! If I were you, I'd be concerned about "your own" Salvation which has been "suspect" from the very first day that you have been on this forum.
truth

Perth, Australia

#467509 Jul 31, 2013
Suspect about what?
ankh

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#467510 Jul 31, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Mt Zion is Gods most favorite place in the entire universe. We are told in scripture that He is gonna dwell there forever. So what makes misled Christians think God is gonna destroy the earth?
There is a whole lot of erroneous crap being vomited from the mouth of so called Christians who not knowing the scriptures, DO ERR.
er..cough..cough! Cause God said He was going to destroy it. Ever read Revelation?

You think God literally dwells on some mountain top?

"This is what the LORD says: "Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool. Where is the house you will build for me? Where will my resting place be?"
Dan

Omaha, NE

#467511 Jul 31, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>HERE IS WHAT DAN SAID AND I DISPUTED.
Dan
Wilmington, DE
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
10 hrs ago
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Of those listed....how many are pedophiles????
All of them, I believe.
OXBORE ASKED DAN A QUESTION AND HE REPLIED ALL OF THEM AND I SHOWED HIM THAT THE THIRD PERSON WAS GUILTY OF PHONE HARESSMENT, not pedophilia, especially since he stated that he had looked at the first five or so. JUST A FILTHY LIAR AS YOU ALSO SHOW THE SAME TRAITS. And I remember your filthy drunk clergy too. FILTHINESS RUNS RAMPANT IN catholicism
At least we aren't "filthy" illiterate.

"Alexander contacted his "victims" and demanded that the girls have explicit phone or Internet sex conversation with him"

"Girls". That's sexual offense against children.

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#467514 Jul 31, 2013
SherylReal wrote:
<quoted text>
er..cough..cough! Cause God said He was going to destroy it. Ever read Revelation?
"This is what the LORD says: "Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool. Where is the house you will build for me? Where will my resting place be?"
242 Dates for the end of the world:
http://www.bible.ca/pre-date-setters.htm

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#467515 Jul 31, 2013
SherylReal wrote:
<quoted text>
Library of Date setters for end of the world!

Theudas declared himself the Messiah, taking 400 people with him into the desert. T beheaded by Roman soldiers. Josephus records this.

Even before all the books of the Bible were written, there was talk that Christ's return had already taken place. The Thessalonians panicked on Paul, when they heard a rumor that the day of the Lord was at hand, and they had missed the rapture.

Ben Zakkai died about 80, and expected the Messiah about the time of his death

100 -200
Rabbi Eliezer ben Hyrcanus (1-2 Cent) thought the days of the Messiah would last 40 years. Before Bar Kochba the Mess. age was short; longer afterward

Rabbi Jose, the Galilean, a contemporary of Hyrcanus and Azariah, thought the Messiah would come in three generations (60 years), after the destruction; namely 130 (Luther Martin, Date Setters, Guardian of Truth, Sept. 15, 1994)

Return of Christ; Tichonus a writer of the 4th Cent (Luther Martin, Date Setters, Guardian of Truth, Sept. 15, 1994)

Hippolytus "calculated that 5,500 years separated Adam and Christ and that the life of the world was 6,000 six full 'days' of years until the seventh the day of rest." His calculations in 234 indicted there were still two centuries left.(from A History of the End of the World, Rubinsky and Wiseman, 1982)

Rabbi Dosa (2-3rd Century) said the Messiah would come at the end of 400 years. This was based (?) on Gen. 15:13 (Luther Martin, Date Setters, Guardian of Truth, Sept. 15, 1994)

Messiah comes; Rabbi Judah ha-Nasi (135-220) believed Messiah would come 365 years after Temple destroyed in 70 (Luther Martin, Date Setters, Guardian of Truth, Sept. 15, 1994)

Messiah would come; Rabbi Hanina (3rd C), though Messiah would come 400 years after Temple Destruction.(Luther Martin, Date Setters, Guardian of Truth, Sept. 15, 1994)

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#467516 Jul 31, 2013
SherylReal wrote:
<quoted text>
Library of Date setters for end of the world!

Acrostic on the end of the world, predecessor of Celano's "Dies irae," found in a ms. from Aniane

"Treatise on the Antichrist" by Adso of Montier-en-Der, c.950, a response to a variety of crises at mid-century that provoked widespread apocalyptic disquiet, and rapidly become a central text in the European eschatological literature (ed. by Verhelst, CCSL, Cont. med. aeui 40; study in the context of 1000, by Verhelst, "Adso van Montier-en-Der en de angst voor het jaar Duizend," Tijdschrift voor Geschiedenis, 90 (1977), 1-10); and C. Carozzi, La fin des temps: Terreurs et prophéties au Moyen Age (Paris: Stock, 1982), pp.186-94. See below #.

950-80:
Letter on the Hungarians that speaks of widespread apocalyptic reactions among the population,

In A.D. 950 Adso of Montier-en-Der wrote a "Treatise on the Antichrist" which was a response to a number of mid-century crises that had provoked widespread alarm and fear of an end-time apocalypse. Five years later, Abbo of Fleury heard a preacher in Paris who announced that the Antichrist would be unleashed in the year 1000 and that the Last Judgment would soon follow. At about the same time a panic occurred in the German army of Emperor Otto I because of a solar eclipse that the soldiers mistook as a sign of the end of the world. And when the last Carolingian dynasty fell with the death of King Louis V in 987, many saw this event as a precursor to the arrival of the Antichrist. King Otto II of Germany had Charlemagne's body exhumed on Pentecost in the year 1000 supposedly in order to forestall the apocalypse. Both Halley's comet in A.D. 989 and a super nova in A.D. 1006 were interpreted as signs of the end. About the same time, the Moslem caliph, Al Hakim, destroyed the Holy Sepulcher in Jerusalem prompting apocalyptic fear in the west as well as violent anti-Jewish outbursts.

964:
"Dum saeculum transit finis mundi appropinquat..." [As the saeculum (century?) passes, the end of the world approaches.] Cartulaire de Saint-Jouin-de-Marnes, pp.1, 11, 17.

965:
Abbo hears a preacher in Paris announcing the unleashing of Antichrist for 1000 AD and the Last Judgment for shortly thereafter

968:
Panic in Otto's army at an eclipse the soldiers took to portend the end of the world (Gesta episcoporum Leodensium, MGH SS IX, p.202).

968-9:
Annalists note in the margin of Easter tables:&#12288;mille anni a nativitate Christi, based on a "misreading" of the base year in the Easter Tables as Anno passionis. Three years earlier unusual events with apocalyptic tonality (fire from heaven, release of demons) occur.

983-4:
Abbo redates the year 1000 four years into the past (true AD 1000 = Dionysus' 979) using the apocalyptic beliefs above

987-91:
The last Carolingian dynasty (the final hindrance to the arrival of Antichrist according to Adso) falls; the capture of the last potential ruler occurs under most dastardly cirumstances. Southern charters begin to date AD, with Christ reigning, a traditional interregnal formula with apocalyptic antecedants (Kantarowicz, The King's Two Bodies, p.).

989, August:
Halley's Comet appears, cited in Annales divionenses, MGH SS V, p. ; and Annales Quedlinburgenses MGH SS III, p.68; Thietmar of Mersebourg, Chronicon IV, 10; (also Glaber III, 3? acc. to France, p.110-11, and n.4, but see below under 1006,#29); P. Moore and J. Mason, The Return of Halley's Comet (Cambridge, 1984), p.46)

Shall I list the rest?
youtubeNews

AOL

#467517 Jul 31, 2013

ISRAEL to give POPE "Custody" of Temple Mount --

http://youtu.be/Qt9kEQB4ti8

Clay

United States

#467518 Jul 31, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Professional cover-up liar who headed the Roman Catholic clowns....
Joseph Ratzinger or as the Roman Catholic affectionately call him....
Pope Benedict XVI
The molestation promoter and criminal who allowed the rape of little boys.
THE LEADER OF THE "ROMAN CATHOLIC CLOWNS"
Statements like this one above, remind me that I'm in the right Church.
I see how you guys blow up this topic and use biased non- credible slander in order trash the Catholic Church. I see how the Media always takes an ALLEGED incident and throws it on the front page because they know bigots like you are waiting to gobble it up and spread it around the world as fact.
As a Catholic- being in the very Church that Jesus Christ started- I expect nothing less than this sorta treatment.
Our Lord forewarned us:
"Remember what I have told you,'a servant is not greater than his master'. If they persecuted me, they will persecute you"

Dealing with slander, deception and hate-filled propaganda comes with the territory of being Catholic. We embrace the challenge of dealing with it, because it brings us that much closer to the Lord.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#467519 Jul 31, 2013
I posted on many threads KY has a civil union law. That Was wrong.
endtimes

AOL

#467520 Jul 31, 2013

VATICAN- ISRAEL Talks setting up 7 YR TRIBULATION

http://youtu.be/Qt9kEQB4ti8

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#467521 Jul 31, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
I wonder if this little girl cried out to "God" when she was being abused sexually.
Do you think "God" just ignored her? Or maybe you think "God" didn't ignore her, but wanted her to learn a lesson.
What do you think "God" was doing during this horrendous 24 hour period.
We already have proof "God" didn't show up to help the girl.
So what say you?
http://www.examiner.com/article/more-than-a-d ...
.....in a more truthful manner - you probably won't answer this post at all. If you do, it will be some twist and turn, huh?
Let's see how honest you can be here GiF....
<quoted text>
Yes GiF - there were questions in my post. And "If" is considered a starting word for a question.
Just as I thought......you chose poorly.
*sighs*
Always blaming others, but never "God".
And you think your 60+ years of helping others would've given me a better answer.
*sighs*
~~~

Where was the devil

(THE ONE THAT IS EVIDENTLY YOUR LORD

ELSE YOU WOULD NOT BE ACCUSING GOD)

when the young Girl was being raped.

Why no ask Him. ARE NOT ON SPEAKING TERM WITH HIM?

Jesus DESCRIBED his ATTRIBUTES.

Joh 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy.

Eph 4:17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,

Eph 4:18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

Sorry that you live in such a darkened atmosphere that you would accuse God...

Jesus gave His life ( THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE) on a horrific cross

that ...those that raped her ..could have ..received his salvation an

COULD...have been honorable men of integrity

and would have never thought about such a crime... let alone committed it.

(BUT LIKE YOURSELF THEY REFUSED)

WHAT MORE DO/COULD YOU EXPECT OF GOD?

Isa_40:28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.

OF IGNORANCE IS BLISS YOU ARE BLISTERED...

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#467522 Jul 31, 2013
just choose life wrote:
<quoted text>Well...remember the post with playa on the abortion forum where you said showing a thirteen year old a pornographic mag was okay? and that he/she would probably forget about it in the future? And the parent who shown this filthy mag to a thirteen year old was a great parent?
Knit snd pray ..persnickety...razzmatazz..or whatever name youare using today.

I asked you very nicely considering the personal insults
To myself and family ..which were pulled off here.

PLEASE do not post to me..for the third time now.

This one is slander as I DID NO SUCH THING . I had conversations with my own child ..in my own way in my own home with my daughter ...which I would hope everyone on this forum did likewise..

I NEVER told any poster to show her teenage children anything 10 years,ago ...
You are slandering not only me..but another person .

By equating her to pedophile priests entrusted with the care of little children grade school children.

and dragging posts all over the net about other people is rude .when they do not even post here is nit very nice

if YOU or anyone want to tell someone they are wrong tell them yourself. Knit..persnickety .

Im not ..nor do I wish to be your personal police officer on other posters .

And dragging posts like your other one all over the net ...out of context is childish ..imo

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#467523 Jul 31, 2013
Having made so many typo's in my former post I am going to send again.. attempting to correct them..

I wonder if this little girl cried out to "God" when she was being abused sexually.
Do you think "God" just ignored her? Or maybe you think "God" didn't ignore her, but wanted her to learn a lesson.
So what say you?
.....in a more truthful manner - you probably won't answer this post at all. If you do, it will be some twist and turn, huh?
<quoted text>
Yes GiF - there were questions in my post. And "If" is considered a starting word for a question.
*sighs*
And you think your 60+ years of helping others would've given me a better answer.
*sighs*

~~~

Where was the devil

Why not ask Him.

ARE YOU NOT ON SPEAKING TERMS WITH HIM?

Eph 4:17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,

Eph 4:18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

Jesus gave His life ( THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE) on a

horrific cross that ...those that raped her ..

could have ..received his salvation an

and would have never thought about such a crime...

let alone committed it.

WHAT MORE DO YOU/COULD YOU, EXPECT OF GOD?

Isa_40:28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.

IF IGNORANCE IS BLISS YOU ARE BLISTERED...

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#467524 Jul 31, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I see how you guys blow up this topic and use biased non- credible slander in order trash the Catholic Church. I see how the Media always takes an ALLEGED incident and throws it on the front page because they know bigots like you are waiting to gobble it up and spread it around the world as fact.
As a Catholic- being in the very Church that Jesus Christ started- I expect nothing less than this sorta treatment.
Our Lord forewarned us:
"Remember what I have told you,'a servant is not greater than his master'. If they persecuted me, they will persecute you"
Dealing with slander, deception and hate-filled propaganda comes with the territory of being Catholic. We embrace the challenge of dealing with it, because it brings us that much closer to the Lord.
Just a spoon full of hubris helps the martyrdom go down...in the most delightful way....
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#467525 Jul 31, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Lord forewarned us:
Dealing with slander, deception and hate-filled propaganda comes with the territory of being Catholic. We embrace the challenge of dealing wi

th it, because it brings us that much closer to the Lord.
Pope Bendedict Gay?? Nah! Pope's secret boyfriend!

The church has made fools of you and all other followers with behind the scenes sins! Clay Just keep giving if it makes you happy, but in reality it means nothing at all! Wake up and smell the coffee.

http://www.towleroad.com/2013/02/pope-to-live...

http://www.policymic.com/articles/27254/pope-...
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#467526 Jul 31, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
Having made so many typo's in my former post I am going to send again.. attempting to correct them..
So what say you?
<quoted text>
*sighs*
*sighs*
~~~
Where was the devil
Why not ask Him.
ARE YOU NOT ON SPEAKING TERMS WITH HIM?
Jesus gave His life ( THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE) on a
horrific cross that ...those that raped her ..
could have ..received his salvation an
and would have never thought about such a crime...
let alone committed it.
WHAT MORE DO YOU/COULD YOU, EXPECT OF GOD?
IF IGNORANCE IS BLISS YOU ARE BLISTERED...
If you preach that God is the creator of all! Then God created the devil too. What a condundrum.

You believe only because you fear the end is near for you. Thats sad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min bad bob 173,701
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min Dr_Zorderz 259,567
Word association game (Aug '08) 15 min Kid_Tomorrow 53,321
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min waaasssuuup 227,594
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 25 min waaasssuuup 601,110
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min Stilgar Fifrawi 739,546
The Intense Power Behind The New World Order...... 42 min yon 19

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••