Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 685932 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#467420 Jul 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
OK
I stand corrected.
All religions suck.
<quoted text>
I disagree. It's not the religion itself or the ideas, but how the sacred texts get interpreted. I'm going to post two responses about this.(If this double posts I apologise. Having problems with Topix server today)

Regarding Brian G the Pharisee:
This article is very good IMO and describes the fallacies Brian maintains in his ideas.

The Fundamentalist Agenda By Davidson Loehr
http://www.uuworld.org/2004/01/feature2.html

The Fundamentalist Agenda is absolutely natural, ancient, and powerful—but the liberal impulse makes us humane. The most famous definition of fundamentalism is H. L. Mencken's: a terrible, pervasive fear that someone, somewhere, is having fun. There's something to this. Fundamentalism is too fearful, too restrictive, too lacking in faith to provide a home for the human spirit to soar or for human societies to blossom....

From 1988 to 1993, the American Academy of Arts and Sciences sponsored an interdisciplinary study known as The Fundamentalism Project, the largest such study ever done. More than 100 scholars from all over the world took part, reporting on every imaginable kind of fundamentalism. And what they discovered was that the agenda of all fundamentalist movements in the world is virtually identical, regardless of religion or culture.

They identified five characteristics shared by virtually all fundamentalisms. The fundamentalists' agenda starts with insistence that their rules must be made to apply to all people, and to all areas of life. There can be no separation of church and state, or of public and private areas of life. The rigid rules of God—and they never doubt that they and only they have got these right—must become the law of the land...In Khomeini's Iran, and in the recent Taliban rule of Afghanistan, we saw how brutal and bloody this looks in real time.

The second agenda item is really at the top of the list, and it's vulgarly simple: Men are on top....

A third item follows from the others.(Indeed each part of the fundamentalist agenda is necessarily interlocked, and needs every other part to survive.) Since there is only one right picture of the world, one right set of beliefs, and one right set of roles for men, women, and children, it is imperative that this picture and these rules be communicated precisely to the next generation...

Fourth, fundamentalists spurn the modern, and want to return to a nostalgic vision of a golden age that never really existed. Several of the scholars observed a strong and deep resemblance between fundamentalism and fascism....

One scholar suggested that it's helpful to understand fundamentalism as religious fascism, and fascism as political fundamentalism. The phrase “overcoming the modern” is a fascist slogan dating back to at least 1941.

The fifth point is the most abstract, though it's foundational. Fundamentalists deny history in a radical and idiosyncratic way. Fundamentalists know as well or better than anybody that culture shapes everything it touches: The times we live in color how we think, what we value, and the kind of people we become. Fundamentalists agree on the perverseness of modern American society: the air of permissiveness and narcissism, individual rights unbalanced by responsibilities, sex divorced from commitment, and so on. What they don't want to see is the way culture colored the era when their scriptures were created.

Good biblical scholarship begins by studying the cultural situation when scriptures were written in search of their original intent, so that we can better discern what messages they may still have that are relevant for our lives. But if fundamentalists were to admit that their own scriptures are as culturally conditioned as everything else, they would lose the foundation of their certainties.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#467421 Jul 30, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Please cite where the Pope condones homosexual acts.
Thanks
By first lying and then covering them up. How is that for an answer based on TRUTH!

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#467422 Jul 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
OK
I stand corrected.
All religions suck.
<quoted text>
This is the second thing I wanted to point out. It's about how translations are done in regards to Bibles.

I was just on another thread about atheists, religion and homosexuality. Someone pointed out the way some Bibles are written verses other translations.

I think too many today are lazy when it comes to understanding the Bible. They rely on one version and one translation.

Many don't know that when a new version is begun, one of the first things the scholars do is decide which previous versions to use as a control group... This is important because if they use only certain versions, mistranslations are maintained in the newer versions.

Here is an excellent example: 1 Kings 14:24

Key words from the original Greek and other ancient texts are translated very differently.

New International Version
There were even male shrine prostitutes in the land; the people engaged in all the detestable practices of the nations the LORD had driven out before the Israelites.

New Living Translation
There were even male and female shrine prostitutes throughout the land. The people imitated the detestable practices of the pagan nations the LORD had driven from the land ahead of the Israelites.

English Standard Version
And there were also male cult prostitutes in the land. They did according to all the abominations of the nations that the LORD drove out before the people of Israel.

King James Bible
And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
There were even male cult prostitutes in the land. They imitated all the detestable practices of the nations the LORD had dispossessed before the Israelites.

Douay-Rheims Bible
There were also the effeminate in the land, and they did according to all the abominations of the people whom the Lord had destroyed before the face of the children of Israel.

Young's Literal Translation
And also a whoremonger hath been in the land; they have done according to all the abominations of the nations that Jehovah dispossessed from the presence of the sons of Israel.

Most believe the original word for sodomite meant homosexual. You can see how that word was translated to sodomite, wordmonger, male temple prostitutes, male & female temple prostitutes, or whoremonger. Yet most go for the shock value of the term sodomite to mean homosexual when the phrase actually translates very differently.

Same with the term used for abominations. Some are very specific to translate it to mean pagan practices. Other simply go for the common shock value of abomination.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#467423 Jul 30, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
SAMARITANSPURSE.ORG
Run by Franklin takes very little in admin costs,meaning salaries.And costs to fund raise ..
Independent watch dog charity navigator gives them 4 stars. And they seem to give much more info to them than NARAL. only 2stars
The charity is at every disaster ..And places like Darfur for years,before the Celebrities found it on the Map
http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm...
Thank you so much for finding that for me. I have searched for a while to find it.

And I am very familiar with Charity Navigator dot org. Excellent site.
Hulu

Eureka, IL

#467424 Jul 30, 2013
truth wrote:
John and Jesus
or
Paul and Ananias
choose confe
now
Why you complain to much
who is who as well why?
explain God plain
Adam and Steve? Created in Gods likeness? Born that way or a learned behavior? The Big Bang or created by advanced..........space humans?

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#467425 Jul 30, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
SAMARITANSPURSE.ORG
Run by Franklin takes very little in admin costs,meaning salaries.And costs to fund raise ..
Independent watch dog charity navigator gives them 4 stars. And they seem to give much more info to them than NARAL. only 2stars
The charity is at every disaster ..And places like Darfur for years,before the Celebrities found it on the Map
http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm...
ooops. spoke too soon. I was hoping to find what the Guidelines Mr. Graham developed are caslled. But this is very helpful as well. Yes Franklin is doing great work. Thank you again for SAMARITANSPURSE.ORG .

Book marked it for future reference. I think I'll even put it on my FaceBook page.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#467426 Jul 30, 2013
Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
1. How do you know?
2. There are not more Gods, then the Gods of this world?
3. The church represents God, he allows it.
4. Good but allows evil. Sounds like a terrorist to me.
5. When?
6. He really is a sicko then?
7. Likes variations? Just as he likes pedophiles, murderers, and all the other evil in this world?
Study astronomy. You will learn why the earth, stars and sun keep floating out there on nothing. Just like religion, keeps floating out there on nothing.
about point #2. confrinting with the word said, "(1)My God is better because He is the ONE God that is alive.
(2)There are NOT more Gods. The gods of this world are carved of wood and stone."

Yet in the Bible it appears even God himself speaks of other Gods. The Bible is littered with Pagan Gods that the Christian God opposed.

In the Big Ten, if God was the only God why would HE say, "You shall have no other Gods before me"? instead of, "I am the One True God; no other Gods exist".

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#467427 Jul 30, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was celibate and so were many of His disciples, including St. Paul.

DNF asks: Please show sources for this claim. And if you decide to use Scripture please tell me the version you are using so I can compare it to other versions of the Bible on Biblegateway.com

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#467428 Jul 30, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what Dan said, and what I agreed with:
"All dealt with sexual offenses of some sort involving children."
This is what the rest of the article says about him:
"Alexander contacted his "victims" and demanded that the girls have explicit phone or Internet sex conversation with him, and threatened to ruin their reputations if they did not comply. In one case, he told the girl if she didn't go along with him with sex talk by telephone and computer, he would digitally alter a photograph of her face, paste it on a nude body, and post it on the Internet to ruin her reputation."
That in my book is a sexual offense of some sort Mr. atemcowboy. And he pleaded guilty to it. Now, where did either of us lie?
HERE IS WHAT DAN SAID AND I DISPUTED.

Dan

Wilmington, DE

Reply »

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
10 hrs ago

Oxbow wrote:

<quoted text>
Of those listed....how many are pedophiles????

All of them, I believe.

OXBORE ASKED DAN A QUESTION AND HE REPLIED ALL OF THEM AND I SHOWED HIM THAT THE THIRD PERSON WAS GUILTY OF PHONE HARESSMENT, not pedophilia, especially since he stated that he had looked at the first five or so. JUST A FILTHY LIAR AS YOU ALSO SHOW THE SAME TRAITS. And I remember your filthy drunk clergy too. FILTHINESS RUNS RAMPANT IN catholicism

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#467429 Jul 30, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm..I dont see you saying anything to the Protestants in here who are denying abuse in your churches and saying they are always prosecuted or not covered up. The Catholics in here have said its all bad, but since you all refuse to look at or acknowledge facts and post trash about all Priests or make sick jokes or say its a Catholic thing then I suggest you pull your head out of the sand as these Baptist people are trying to get Baptists who are writing this to do, but they wont. Its easier to close your eyes and wag your fingers at Catholics.
I said they ALL ..ALL... belong in jail.

I don't care what CHURCH they go to .

Point is,now does someone post all the KNOWN priests, too.

ALL belong in jail .

I posted to you because you are the one listing .

It's a horrible crime in some cases,going on for decades.

I am disgusted at the Catholics,only because they alone HSVE the resources,..the monasteries. To have out these men away. FOR EVERYONE D,SAKE

THEY PUT THISE MEN RIGHT BACK INTO TEMPTATION.

hurting the children horribly ..And the SOULS if those priests.

Common sense..the teaching of AVOIDING THE NEAR OCCASION TO SIN..SHOUKD have told those in power what to do.

The CHURCH nit only wronged the kids. But the priests,also...And finally HURT THE CHURCH .

I understand ..though don't agree,with keeping them out of civil authority's hands..BUT YOUR CHURCH had the resources to save them ALL

KIDS AND PRIESTS..what of the DAMAGE to their young souls and spirits,.

What if ONE Child's,SOUL LOST FAITH IN GOD....what if many

What if ONE Priest went So far down that road he COuld No longer REPENT.

WHAT if many priests. Lost their souks,to this abomination .

You think it's better because other ministers,do it .

YOU ARE DEFENDING A CHURCH WITH A CENTRAL POWER...in charge if all of its,clergy. WHICH HAD THE POWER to SAVE SOULS AND BODIES...And they did NOTHing to save them but put MORE SOULS,IN DANGER .

I do NOT get any pleasure in saying any of this,.

Your Church and others,..But you brag about bring the true Church with PETERS successor st it's head so you Never ERR...is,in the SOUL SAVING business..HOW MANY LOST SOULS,is your Church responsible for .

AND to put the icing on the cake ..diocese are,paying out settlements to the injured...while parishes get sold out from under the FAITHFUL .

AND,the Vatican bank makes its money ..

So while you are busy pointing fingers,at equally guilty men..look at the HOLY ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH ..WHO LIST souls and children in order to not be embarrassed .

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#467430 Jul 30, 2013
...Lost souls,..yes,SOULS,..to this perversion and its,stupid way of covering up ..

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#467431 Jul 30, 2013
Hey everyone I think I have a good laugh for you all. I was on one of the threads about how Churches in KY are dropping BSA troops because of the decision to allow gay boy in. I had quoted a passage from scripture to someone who brought up scripture(duly noting which version I was using and the source I got it from).

Some troll voted it spam!

Really! On a thread about churches, someone voted that quoting scripture was spam!

Unbelievable but sad and true.

I suspect they didn't like what the verse was pointing out about their character.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#467432 Jul 30, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>ooops. spoke too soon. I was hoping to find what the Guidelines Mr. Graham developed are caslled. But this is very helpful as well. Yes Franklin is doing great work. Thank you again for SAMARITANSPURSE.ORG .
Book marked it for future reference. I think I'll even put it on my FaceBook page.
Great ..they do good work and some risk their lives.

After the earthquake in Haiti they git engineers,to design easily assembled shelters instead if the tents,others were,providing

The,shelters were simple ..some bigger some smaller ..the thin g was,while they like the tents,were not with foundation..they COUKD be collapsed and were be by enough when collapsed NOT to blow away in the,Many tropical cyclones the,are gets.

To this day all the MONEY sent to Haiti ...most goes in pockets.

Because we are so close ..We see Ness if the devastation BEFIRE and after storms .

And ..You would think by now that some sort if public housing WOUKD be all over the place ..NOT

poverty is awful ..Corruption far worse ..

But these,people try ..And in many places successful.as,possible .

And THST Navigator site shows. Me at least money sent is not wasted.

And they work AGAINST great odds in places,being Christian can get you killed

Not sure if I posted this,if so sorry .

Read especially the second part of our part in this mess in Darfur

http://www.aish.com/ci/s/52292422.html...

Glad you put them on your list . God bless you

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#467433 Jul 30, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>they condemned gay priests/people since it's creation, and now Francis is singing a different tune, I just read an article he washed the feet of two young women on Thursday a ritual that was for men only, since he is the vicar of Christ, he can do this, fore what ever he does is done with the blessing of jesus/god, that's unheard of, yet he did it, he is a smart man, he realizes the churches peril, your running out of priests, so he is slowly getting the church to accept bringing gay priests into the church, then it will be women priests, if you expect the church to survive.
UNTRUE about the RCC ALWAYS condemning gays and lesbians. And I otta know as a gay man who has dealt with this for 50 years now.

There is evidence that the RCC blessed SS unions during the Middle ages. And under Pope John Paul ii Ratzy helped formulate the new dogma that says gays and lesbians are just fine as long as they remain celibate.

Christianity, like most other religions has always had divisions and controversies over doctrines and dogma. And like any other religion, it's always in need of a group to scapegoat.

I haven't shared this on this thread yet but it was due to a Catholic friend I had as a toddler that I knew I was gay. And to the pervs no we weren't messing around. He was my best friend and a neighbor. One day when we were out playing Cowboys and Indians or something like that he told me I was his best Friend. I told him He was my best friend. He said he loved me. I said I loved him.

Then he dropped the bomb. He said that when we grew up he hoped we could get married. I told him boys don't marry other boys. Then he asked the question that haunts me to this day. "Why Not?" he asked.

He was 4 I was 5. Neither of us had even heard of gays or lesbians or what homosexual meant. Yet somehow, at that moment I knew what I was and that if others found out I'd be teased and tormented.

It was also that incident that started me on my spiritual journey of learning about different faiths and reading different sacred texts and other spiritual writings.

In 6th grade I did a book report on the Book, "The World's Great Religions". I think this might be that book:
http://www.amazon.com/Worlds-Religions-Plus-H...

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#467434 Jul 30, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>they condemned gay priests/people since it's creation, and now Francis is singing a different tune, I just read an article he washed the feet of two young women on Thursday a ritual that was for men only, since he is the vicar of Christ, he can do this, fore what ever he does is done with the blessing of jesus/god, that's unheard of, yet he did it, he is a smart man, he realizes the churches peril, your running out of priests, so he is slowly getting the church to accept bringing gay priests into the church, then it will be women priests, if you expect the church to survive.
The washing of the feet is an interesting point IMO.

When Mary washed the feet of Jesus it was a shock to the Disciples for the very reason you pointed out. The washing of the feet was something only male sanctified priests did.

To me it's clear Jesus was sending a message that a new order was in the works.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#467435 Jul 30, 2013
DNF wrote:
Hey everyone I think I have a good laugh for you all. I was on one of the threads about how Churches in KY are dropping BSA troops because of the decision to allow gay boy in. I had quoted a passage from scripture to someone who brought up scripture(duly noting which version I was using and the source I got it from).
Some troll voted it spam!
Really! On a thread about churches, someone voted that quoting scripture was spam!
Unbelievable but sad and true.
I suspect they didn't like what the verse was pointing out about their character.
Silly people do stupid things.. I get icons a,lot. Same idea behind it.

Some people if you are in the SAME side of an argument but NOT
EXACTLY the same on every bit...are worse critics than the opposite side of a debate .

People who are,Personally insulting of me if my family ..do not
deserve any responses,

Took me a while to figure that one ..Lol.

And if you use Scripture or a website to prove a,point it's,worse .

This is a public forum ..We do not HSVE to say hateful things,personally to anyone .

But should not feel gagged either ..IMO

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#467436 Jul 30, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
SPECIAL ..INVENTIONS OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH...
please provide
BOOK CHAPTER AND VERSES FROM THE BIBLE TO VALIDATE THE TEACHINGS BELOW...
ROMAN CATHOLIC INVENTIONS
1. Presbyters first called priests by Lucian 2nd c.
2. Sacerdotal mass instituted by Cyprian 3rd c.
3. Prayers for the dead A.D. 300
4. Making the sign of the cross A.D. 300
5. Wax candles A.D. 320
6. Veneration of angels, dead saints, and images A.D. 375
7. Mass became a daily ritual A.D. 394
8. Beginning of exaltation of Mary, term "Mother of God"
first applied to her by Council of Ephesus A.D. 431
9. Priests began to wear special clothing A.D. 500
10. Extreme Unction (Rite of Healing) A.D. 526
11. The doctrine of Purgatory by Gregory I A.D. 593
12. Latin used in worship A.D. 600
13. Prayers offered to Mary, dead saints and angels A.D. 600
14. First man to be proclaimed Pope (Boniface III) A.D. 610
15. Kissing the Pope's feet A.D. 709
16. Temporal power of Popes, conferred by Pepon, King of the Franks A.D. 750
17. Veneration of cross, images, relics authorized A.D. 786
18. Holy water, mixed with pinch of salt, chrism, and blessed by a priest A.D.
19. Veneration of St. Joseph A.D. 890
20. College of Cardinals begun A.D. 927
21. Baptism of bells instituted by Pope John XIII A.D. 965
22. Canonization of dead saints by Pope John XV A.D. 995
23. Fasting on Fridays and Lent A.D. 998
24. The Mass developed gradually as a sacrifice, attendance made obligatory 11th
c.
25. Celibacy of priests declared A.D. 1079
26. Rosary adopted (pagan) by Peter the Hermit A.D. 1090
27. The Inquisition instituted by Council of Verona A.D. 1184
28. Sale of indulgences A.D. 1190
29. Seven Sacraments, defined by Peter Lombard 12th c.
30. Transubstantiation, defined by Innocent III A.D. 1215
31. Auricular confession (Rite of reconciliation) of sins to a priest instead of
God, instituted by Innocent III A.D. 1215
32. Adoration of the wafer (called the Host), decreed by Pope Honorius III A.D.
33. Scapular invented by Simon Stock of England A.D. 1251
34. The cup forbidden to the laity at communion by Council of Constance A.D.
35. Purgatory proclaimed as a dogma by the Council of Florence in A.D. 1439
36. Tradition declared of equal authority with the Bible by the Council of Trent
A.D. 1545
37. Apocryphal books are added to the Bible by the Council of Trent A.D. 1546
38. Creed of Pope Pius IV imposed as the official creed in place of the original
Apostolic Creed A.D. 1560
39. Immaculate Conception of Mary (not virgin birth) proclaimed by Pope Pius IX
A.D. 1854
40. Syllabus of Errors proclaimed by Pope Pius IX and ratified by the Vatican
Council; condemned freedom of religion, conscience, speech, press and scientific
discoveries which are disapproved by the Roman Church; asserted the Pope's
temporal authority over all civil rulers A.D. 1864
41. Infallibility of the Pope in matters of faith and morals proclaimed by the
Vatican Council A.D. 1870
42. Assumption of Mary proclaimed by Pius XII A.D. 1950
43. Mary proclaimed the "Mother of the Church" by Pope Paul VI
Your post reminded me of a video a friend here on Topix sent me. It's long but I think it's worth watching. It isn't about the RCC and is actually explaining how much of the Jewish Faith is taught and how it developed over the centuries, the similarities I saw to the RCC, Protestants and the Orthodox Jews is astonishing.
So much of what many take for granted as "Gospel" didn't actually come from the Gospels. Note the part where he discusses eating the meat of the kid boiled in the milk of the mother and how that became a major cornerstone of the faith.
The Hebrew Yeshua vs. the Greek Jesus

It's about apostolic teachings and how they developed.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#467438 Jul 30, 2013
Okay folks. Top all you that erroneously believe that Peter is the one upon whom Christ built His church. Peter is NOT the head of Christ's church but rather CHRIST IS THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH. Christ is the CHIEF CORNERSTONE.

http://www.gotquestions.org/Jesus-Christ-corn...

The ROCK upon whom the church was built.

If Peter is the rock then what is Christ? To say that Peter is the rock upon whom the church was built is yet another attempt by the RCC to usurp the position of Christ.
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#467439 Jul 30, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I said they ALL ..ALL... belong in jail.
I don't care what CHURCH they go to .
Yes I know you are a hypocrite you prove it all the time. The church did not ban the bible in other languages. The church did not ban it to laity. The Vatican did not even have the churches send reports on abuse until 2002 when Cardinal Ratzinger asked that it be done. Until that time the cases were handled by the individual diocese. I think it fair to say no one really understood the scope of the problem. I think it fair to say that many Protestants still dont in their churches and do nothing. It is also a fact that many were sent to counseling and approved by Psychologists to re-enter. It is also a fact that the majority of those in the secular courts convicted were sent to counseling not prison and re-entered and that of course has proven to be a dismal failure. Many countries still have no formal way of addressing it. Churches and institutitions dealt with it as an internal matter and nobody really knew how to handle it. Many people today when supervisors on trial say he said he would never do it again and I believed him. The slap on the hand and quietly moving teachers is prevalent in America today and around the world. What everyone needs to do is wake up and realize that predators are predators and they go where youth are and yes they are married, they are preachers, rabbis, teachers, youth group organizers and they are often highly respected people whom you would never suspect. They are in trusted positions and take advantage of their authority. Its not a teaching, its not condoned nor promoted but then again there were psychologists saying it was not harmful (kinsey) in the 60s and certain cultures are just fine with it. The Catholic church has done alot arguably more than anyone else. The reason is irrelevant. Praise has been given to the Protestants who realize their own problems and no they dont say you have more, because there is no evidence to support that. They dont say we did more, are doing more, or you could have done it right. They dont condone singling out the Catholic church, or eliminating statutes of limitations to prosecute dead people or putting priests not convicted just accused on predator list notifications. You are a vile person Rose and to use abuse to attack the church shows you have no idea of what being a Christian is or true concern for children. If you were concerned about children then you would stop attacking and ignoring the slander and that it is not being addressed. Its more important to say you you you could have done better. If we had the resources we would have done. blah blah blah. If we were only saved and so wonderful like you. You make me vomit.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#467440 Jul 30, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Please cite where the Pope condones homosexual acts.
Thanks
BOOK ON GAY RITES STIRS CATHOLICS, COMICS

AUTHOR CLAIMS CHURCH RITUALS BLESSED PAIRS

http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/pwh/bosrev-sta...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Gabriel 985,758
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 48 min Doctor Trump 27,079
Why are so many black people so FAT? (Jul '09) 2 hr juliakk 230
Black women hate White men? (Feb '11) 2 hr juliakk 67
make money online. free. easy to start. no cred... (Sep '15) 2 hr juliakk 9
Leftists libs DONT KNOW their own history 4 hr Wake Up 2
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 5 hr Johnny 69
More from around the web