Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 687265 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#467339 Jul 30, 2013
Cracker wrote:
How many murder victims could have been saved by Gods grace? But they weren't.
How many raped children could have been saved by Gods grace? But they weren't.
How many fire victims could have been saved by Gods grace? But they weren't.
How many dismembered victims could have been saved by Gods grace? But they weren't.
How many auto accident fatalities could have been prevented by Gods grace? But they weren't.
How many church sex abuse victims could have been saved by Gods grace? But they weren't.
How many starving people in the world could be saved by Gods grace? But they weren't.
How many pedophile priests could have been kept out of the church by Gods grace? But they weren't.
How many Jews could have been saved by Gods grace during the holocaust? But they weren't.
How many people could have been saved by Gods grace on 9-11? But they weren't.
How many soldiers could have been saved by Gods grace in all the wars to date? But they weren't.
Why is God absent at the most important times in history?
And at all other times too?
Saved by God's,Grace refers,to eternal salvation.

On earth things,horrible are done THST He did not cause.

We will all die..an earthly death .

Jesus came to save us from eternal suffering and to lift us,up to the Fathers,mercy on our SOULS

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#467340 Jul 30, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
Rose - just wanted to let you know that a 13 yr old girl was raped by 13 men, and you maybe able to adopt an unwanted child in the coming months.
http://www.examiner.com/article/13-year-old-g...
After-all, you surely don't want this baby aborted, huh?
That is,horrid ..awful and aborting a human Life will make it no better.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Willow River, Canada

#467341 Jul 30, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>sorry, but God has nothing to do with "making" a person a homosexual.
REALLY???

So YOU feel qualified to judge GOD! That means you believe you KNOW god's personality ... HUH!

Nervy ... aren't YOU???

Silly people and their silly dogmas!

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#467342 Jul 30, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
But forcing a child to have an unwanted baby isn't.

You are a self-righteous selfish person to think the girl doesn't have any say in her life.

You - yes you - Out of the gene pool!!
June VanDerMark

Willow River, Canada

#467343 Jul 30, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
I GET so SICK OF SEEING THE catholics, LIKE DAN,AND CLAY LYING ON THIS FORUM THAT IT MAKES ME WANT TO PUKE
The idea that you believe you know the mind of a god is also sickening.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#467345 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
I wonder if this little girl cried out to "God" when she was being abused sexually.
Do you think "God" just ignored her? Or maybe you think "God" didn't ignore her, but wanted her to learn a lesson.
What do you think "God" was doing during this horrendous 24 hour period.
We already have proof "God" didn't show up to help the girl.
So what say you?
http://www.examiner.com/article/more-than-a-d...
.....in a more truthful manner - you probably won't answer this post at all. If you do, it will be some twist and turn, huh?
Let's see how honest you can be here GiF....
~~~
IF

ARE YOU ASKING.

WHERE WAS GOD WHEN THE CHILD WAS BEING RAPED

HE WAS THE SAME PLACE THAT HE WAS WHEN HIS SON WAS NAILED TO THE CROSS

BY THOSE UNBELIEVERS SUCH AS YOUR SELF.
June VanDerMark

Willow River, Canada

#467346 Jul 30, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Saved by God's,Grace refers,to eternal salvation.
YOU HOPE!

Silly person!

If a god doesn't care enough to help starving babies on earth ... why would you believe YOU will be so special to a god of such a character in the future.

You dreamer YOU!!! If he exists,(which I don't believe is true) he's probably laughing at your arrogance of believing you are more special than those little innocent babies that he ignores.
Simple

United States

#467347 Jul 30, 2013
hojo wrote:
. <quoted text>
Hey!!---that is ALL that we ever hear from you "fundies"!! More and more "possiblities"! More and more "personal opinions"! More and more "editorializing" of bible verses!!! More and more "relative truth" Protestant denominations!!! Yes---42,000+ conflicting and contradicting "possibilities" with "no end in sight"!!!
And none of the 42,000 have been able to equal the lunacy of the catholic. 1700 years or so of pure continually changing lunacy. It is really touching that have such pride in being part of the biggest dung heap.
June VanDerMark

Willow River, Canada

#467348 Jul 30, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to save the fetuses, so they can be born to sin suffer, and then after they die spend eternity in hell with your Christian devil???

You're ALL heart ... ice cold heart!
Cracker

Black Canyon City, AZ

#467349 Jul 30, 2013
My bloods a boiling. Sick sick sick. Where is the outrage. Where is Al Sharpton? Where is the grace of God? We are on our own people. The holocaust proved it. 9-11 proved it. This little girl proved it.
Cracker

Black Canyon City, AZ

#467350 Jul 30, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
YOU ASK
Why is God absent at the most important times in history?
And at all other times too?
It aint because God is absent..
It's because no one listens to Him...
and God will not violate the will of an individual.
I think you are confused. It was your God who was not listening. Because he does not exist. How can anyone condone the abhorrent atrocities that have occurred in society? Much less your god condone them? He has no "will" power?

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#467351 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Since we are just speculating.....why do you place more importance on the unborn baby?
"to rape weather it is once or many times it is not a experience they will live with all the lives."
- Wrong - yes they will.
Ex. My wife was date raped at the age of 14 - she still lives with the nightmare.
Stop playing this down. But I did notice, not once you didn't comment on why "God" allowed this to occur, if there was a "God".
Maybe you should consult the Bible for this occurrance. Please point me to where the Bible reference where a child is raped by 13 men, and what they are to do.
You so-called "Christians" are so self-righteous, is is very disheartening to even think you could be "Christian".
Your selfishness is beginning to show.
HORRIBLE and sad things happen every day in every generation because of SIN. pure and simple

God gave us free will..some people use it for evil .

We ALL live with things from our past ..they shape our lives,and can ruin them.

We can regret many things,that have happened to us or that we ourselves,have done ..believe me I KNOW,.

But we can also choose to fill THST emptiness we feel inside over things,done to us...again I KNOW,.

IF you or your wife can open your heart to God's,Holy Spirit and let Jesus into your life ...His purpose on earth ..His,suffering was to take away OUR SIN and our burden ..

He does...it does,not make OUR LIFE ON EARTH PERFECT ...But ACCEPT AND BELIEVE that HE IS ALREADY carrying that burden SO WE,DO NOT HAVE TO.

HE took it all to the Cross..Really ..He did ..the memory may remain.

But we,give Him the pain of it ..he is carrying it Already ..

BELIEVE ME ..I KNOW..:)
Simple

United States

#467352 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
IF
ARE YOU ASKING.
Those people that put Jesus to death were doing God's will were they not? He wanted Jesus to be put to death. Proof would be that Jesus prayed to God to relieve him of this burden. God just denied to do so. So are you saying that God wanted this child to be raped? Try to answer and leave off such silly logic. It may sound cute but is rather infantile and no answer at all.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#467353 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
You are a self-righteous selfish person to think the girl doesn't have any say in her life.
You can speak to me any way you wish ..But you know absolutely nothing of what I know,or have knowledge of ..of the empathy I can feel for that girl ..And I know this .

If she is talked into an abortion ..at some point she will know THST on top of all she has been through already ..She has killed her own child.

If she goes through it all and delivers a child ..Maybe gives it to loving parents..She may be sad but she will know she at least did not compound the tragedy .

And if someday she heals and has a wanted child ..She WILL NOT LOOK AT THAT ULTRASOUND..feel that child move in her womb ..And HAVE HORROR over what she did to her FIRST BABY ..

AND if you ..never having felt a child within you ..cannot understand that I'm sorry

Despite what society has tried to convince us of..We as mothers,connect to our babies...And aborting a child ..who exists through no fault if it's own ...can do GREAT MENTAL AND SPIRITUAL DAMAGE to a mother ..
June VanDerMark

Willow River, Canada

#467354 Jul 30, 2013
For any couple who wants to adopt little children that spend their first years in orphanages in (for instance) Russia ... with virtually no love from adults ... I just watched a program about how some of these parents in America have murdered these children because the children have trouble bonding to others.

It showed a picture of a huge crib in Russia with about 6 babies in that one crib.

Understaffed orphanages are breeding grounds for disturbed children.

Keep in mind that feral (wild) children do not bond well with other humans if they are deprived of kindness and proper nurture in the first years of their lives.

The woman in prison on the program I just watched (Women Behind Bars) is incarcerated because of her losing control of her own emotions and being the cause of her little adopted-girl's death. She never thought such a thing could happen to cause her to so lose control.

We all have our breaking points. It's about being mortal human ... NOT about being evil.

You have been forewarned.
June VanDerMark

Willow River, Canada

#467355 Jul 30, 2013
Simple wrote:
<quoted text>
Those people that put Jesus to death were doing God's will were they not? He wanted Jesus to be put to death.
Within the ridiculous theology ... of course he wanted Jesus to be crucified.

Without that plot ... Christians couldn't be "saved" ... and the one god who loved the Jews as his chosen few would STILL favor ONLY Jews.

Albuquerque, NM

#467356 Jul 30, 2013

I wonder if this little girl cried out to "God" when she was being abused sexually.
Do you think "God" just ignored her? Or maybe you think "God" didn't ignore her, but wanted her to learn a lesson.
What do you think "God" was doing during this horrendous 24 hour period.
We already have proof "God" didn't show up to help the girl.
So what say you?
http://www.examiner.com/article/more-than-a-d ...
.....in a more truthful manner - you probably won't answer this post at all. If you do, it will be some twist and turn, huh?
Let's see how honest you can be here GiF....
<quoted text>
~~~
IF
ARE YOU ASKING.
Yes GiF - there were questions in my post. And "If" is considered a starting word for a question.

Just as I thought......you chose poorly.

*sighs*

Always blaming others, but never "God".

And you think your 60+ years of helping others would've given me a better answer.

*sighs*

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#467357 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
There was not one word in that story bout her being PREGNANT.

I PRAY she isn't and THRY find her a good home

Albuquerque, NM

#467358 Jul 30, 2013
Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>My bloods a boiling. Sick sick sick. Where is the outrage. Where is Al Sharpton? Where is the grace of God? We are on our own people. The holocaust proved it. 9-11 proved it. This little girl proved it.
I'm not one to agree with Glenn Beck - but he is right - people will take their hate out at people because of skin color, but when a group of illegal immigrants rapes an American child, the silence is deafening.

*sighs*

Location hidden

#467359 Jul 30, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
I looked at the first 4 or 5 links.
All dealt with sexual offenses of some sort involving children.
The site itself deals with sexual offenses against children within the SBC.
Sorry, but there it is. Anyone can look at it. Simply giving the lie to Oxbow's claim that no SBC ministers have been accused. He's lying and you're trying to cover his tracks for him.
IF YOU have to lie to Prove a Point, whats the Point?

and you did lie, one person was guilty of cyber sex and threatening the victims.

so tell me, when was ONE of your pedophile priests held on 24 million dollar bond?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
READ! Tuxedo Crew is OFFICIAL! They are the BEST (Jun '14) 2 hr Sufi 29
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr River Tam 619,794
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Gabriel 987,310
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 hr Bongo 30,971
My "thorn in the flesh" God won't fix....this s... 5 hr Doctor REALITY 4
loan shark needed asap (Mar '09) 6 hr Panteri11 17
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr RADEKT 286,555
More from around the web