Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 548,911
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#466882 Jul 29, 2013
Christians learned who "god" wanted put to death from those in other religions.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

From the book … After Abolition of the Death Penalty by William A. Schabas, comes the following.

In positive law, capital punishment can be traced back as early as 1750 B.C., in the les talionas of the code of Hammurabi. 6 The bible set death as the punishment for such crimes as magic, violation of Sabbath, blasphemy, adultery, homosexuality, relations with animals, incest and rape.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#466883 Jul 29, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
HICKORY, N.C.— What kind of personal pain would cause a 42-year-old pastor to abandon his family, his calling and even life itself? Members of a Baptist church here are asking that question after their pastor committed suicide in his parked car in September.
Those who counsel pastors say Christian culture, especially Southern evangelicalism, creates the perfect environment for depression. Pastors suffer in silence, unwilling or unable to seek help or even talk about it. Sometimes they leave the ministry. Occasionally the result is the unthinkable.
Experts say clergy suicide is a rare outcome to a common problem.
But Baptists in the Carolinas are soul searching after a spate of suicides and suicide attempts by pastors.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/religion/...
~~~

ARE YOU BRAGGING OR COMPLAINING, OR CELEBRATING IN THE ABOVE POST

PEOPLE SUCH AS YOUR SELF... THAT RELENTLESSLY ATTACK .. PASTORS WITH

VERBAL ASSAULT...

THOSE LIKE YOURSELF ...THAT ATTACKS THE VERY

CORE OF OUR FAITH OUR CALLING AND OUR LIFE'S OCCUPATION... ARE AN

OCCUPATIONAL HAZARD

PEOPLE SUCH AS YOU CONTRIBUTE TO THE DEPRESSION THAT MANY PREACHERS CAN NOT CONTEND WITH...

I have often stated that

PASTORING CHURCHES IS LIKE WALKING A STRAIGHT RAZOR ...

NO MATTER WHICH SIDE HE COMES DOWN ON...HE GETS HURT.

IS THIS NOT THE REASON FOR THIS SCRIPTURE ...

2Pe 1:1 Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:

2Pe 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,

2Pe 1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

2Pe 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

2Pe 1:5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;

2Pe 1:6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;

2Pe 1:7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.

2Pe 1:8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2Pe 1:9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.

2Pe 1:10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

2Pe 1:11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

2Pe 1:12 Wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye know them, and be established in the present truth.

Quesnel, Canada

#466884 Jul 29, 2013
Even though Thomas Jefferson was a devout Christian who re-wrote the bible to suit his own beliefs, he at least saw that Christianity had to be separated from government for the sake of creating a semblance of peace among the religious Christian right-fighting factions.

My guess is in America Christians would still be killing each other as heretics if the law hadn't stopped their idiocy.

Religion is NOT good!

Quesnel, Canada

#466885 Jul 29, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
ARE YOU BRAGGING OR COMPLAINING,
AGAIN ... you make the issue all about YOU. I don't read the scriptures you post, as they are all imbalanced.

I suggest that you re-read the following post and allow your self to digest it's implications.

June VanDerMark wrote:

HICKORY, N.C.— What kind of personal pain would cause a 42-year-old pastor to abandon his family, his calling and even life itself? Members of a Baptist church here are asking that question after their pastor committed suicide in his parked car in September.
Those who counsel pastors say Christian culture, especially Southern evangelicalism, creates the perfect environment for depression. Pastors suffer in silence, unwilling or unable to seek help or even talk about it. Sometimes they leave the ministry. Occasionally the result is the unthinkable.
But Baptists in the Carolinas are soul searching after a spate of suicides and suicide attempts by pastors.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/religion/ ...
Dan

Omaha, NE

#466886 Jul 29, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Of COURSE he is trying to break new ground.
Catholics used to burn homosexuals at the stake.
If you don't notice the "change" you should take of your blinders.
No, he's not breaking new ground.

Review the Catechism and the teaching on homosexual orientation.

Thanks

Quesnel, Canada

#466887 Jul 29, 2013
The wife of a Texas pastor reportedly took her own life this weekend in the parking lot of McClelland Gun Shop, located in East Dallas, Texas, presumably using the pistol she had just purchased from the firearms supplier, according to reports.

Harriet Deison, 65, wife of Pastor Pete Deison of Park Cities Presbyterian Church, was found dead in her Lexus Sedan after employees of McClelland Gun Shop heard gunfire around 2:15 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 29. It appeared as though Deison shot herself.

Read more at http://global.christianpost.com/news/pastors-...

Quesnel, Canada

#466888 Jul 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Why are you not preaching THESE commandments from your "loving" god???

Did you tell you that he changed his mind about those commandments? Sarcasm intended.

In order to be fair, you have to acknowledge ALL the scriptures. Otherwise you cause imbalance ... and "god" doesn't like imbalance does he "oh self-perceived holy one?"

Remember that in the theology god created good AND evil.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

Any person who curseth his mother or father, must be killed.(Leviticus 20:9)

If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die.(Leviticus 20:10).

If a man sleeps with his father's wife... both him and his father's wife is to be put to death.(Leviticus 20:11)

If a man sleeps with his wife and her mother they are all to be burnt to death.(Leviticus 20:14)

If a man or woman has sex with an animal, both human and animal must be killed.(Leviticus 20:15-16).

If a man has sex with a woman on her period, they are both to be "cut off from their people" (Leviticus 20:18)

Psychics, wizards, and so on are to be stoned to death.(Leviticus 20:27)

If a priest's daughter is a whore, she is to be burnt at the stake.(Leviticus 21:9)

People who have flat noses, or is blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God (Leviticus 21:17-18)

Anyone who curses or blasphemes God, should be stoned to death by the community.(Leviticus 24:14-16)
Dan

Omaha, NE

#466889 Jul 29, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
The wife of a Texas pastor reportedly took her own life this weekend in the parking lot of McClelland Gun Shop, located in East Dallas, Texas, presumably using the pistol she had just purchased from the firearms supplier, according to reports.
Harriet Deison, 65, wife of Pastor Pete Deison of Park Cities Presbyterian Church, was found dead in her Lexus Sedan after employees of McClelland Gun Shop heard gunfire around 2:15 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 29. It appeared as though Deison shot herself.
Read more at http://global.christianpost.com/news/pastors-...
I'm sorry-your point in making note of these suicides is what again?

#466890 Jul 29, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN ... you make the issue all about YOU. I don't read the scriptures you post, as they are all imbalanced.
I suggest that you re-read the following post and allow your self to digest it's implications.
June VanDerMark wrote:
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/religion/ ...
~~~

i ASK YOU A QUESTION...

WHAT IS YOUR REASON FOR PLACING THE ACCOUNT OF THIS PASTORS SUICIDE..

WAS IT TO GLORY IN HIS DEATH?...If this is true

YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST SATANIC SADISTIC INDIVIDUAL...I HAVE EVER

ENCOUNTERED

#466891 Jul 29, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you not preaching THESE commandments from your "loving" god???
Did you tell you that he changed his mind about those commandments? Sarcasm intended.
In order to be fair, you have to acknowledge ALL the scriptures. Otherwise you cause imbalance ... and "god" doesn't like imbalance does he "oh self-perceived holy one?"
Remember that in the theology god created good AND evil.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>
Any person who curseth his mother or father, must be killed.(Leviticus 20:9)
If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die.(Leviticus 20:10).
If a man sleeps with his father's wife... both him and his father's wife is to be put to death.(Leviticus 20:11)
If a man sleeps with his wife and her mother they are all to be burnt to death.(Leviticus 20:14)
If a man or woman has sex with an animal, both human and animal must be killed.(Leviticus 20:15-16).
If a man has sex with a woman on her period, they are both to be "cut off from their people" (Leviticus 20:18)
Psychics, wizards, and so on are to be stoned to death.(Leviticus 20:27)
If a priest's daughter is a whore, she is to be burnt at the stake.(Leviticus 21:9)
People who have flat noses, or is blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God (Leviticus 21:17-18)
Anyone who curses or blasphemes God, should be stoned to death by the community.(Leviticus 24:14-16)
~~~~~

I do not preach..... THE LEVITICAL LAW OF SIN AND DEATH

Rom_8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus

hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Joh_1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Eph_2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

I am a Born Again gentile BELIEVER IN JESUS CHRIST...living under GOD'S GRACE..

1Co 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1Co 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1Co 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1Co 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
truth

Perth, Australia

#466892 Jul 29, 2013
false evil accusers which try set up anything and call god law..
your law is not my law
nobody say Levite is God
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo
Levite is not Creator of anything at all..
by

#466893 Jul 29, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~~~
I do not preach..... THE LEVITICAL LAW OF SIN AND DEATH
Rom_8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus
hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
Joh_1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
Eph_2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
I am a Born Again gentile BELIEVER IN JESUS CHRIST...living under GOD'S GRACE..
1Co 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
1Co 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
1Co 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
1Co 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
~~~

THE GOSPEL OF SALVATION THE APOSTLE PAUL PREACHED

Rom 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee,

even in thy mouth,

and in thy heart:

that is,

the word of faith,

which we preach;

Rom 10:9 That if

thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and

shalt believe in thine heart

that God hath raised him from the dead,

thou shalt be saved.

Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and

with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith,

Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

-->NATIONALITY DOES NOT MATTER.<---

Rom 10:12 For there is -->no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

NOTE
Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Cracker

Tempe, AZ

#466894 Jul 29, 2013
1. Why is your God better or the highest God of any of the other umpteen Gods worshiped around the world?

2. How can there be more than one God.

2. Why do any of the alleged Gods have to work in secrecy? Are the miracles that occur every day simply a mathematical reality and not because of the intervention of some God? And if he did intervene why keep it in secrecy?

3. Why does God allow the mass numbers of pedophiles in the catholic church?

4. God is good???? read #3 above.

5. Why does God allow mass murders to take place? What possible explanation is there for such suffering other than.."it is Gods way". Really?
What kind of sicko is your God for allowing this?

6. What kind of God would permit any suffering to occur if he could prevent it?

7. What kind of God would put all the different ethnic people and cultures on the planet and them let them fight it out and kill each other for millennia and not intervene?

I was raised a catholic and I am not buying any of it. This myth has continued for centuries on the simple fact that simple humans need to believe in a higher being. Need to believe in something. Need to buy their way into a fictional heaven to stay out of a fictional hell. Well, you have been living in hell already if you or someone you know have been involved in ethnic cleansings, the holocaust, 9-11,
airline crashes, war or any of the other calamities that have happened at the hand of your alleged God.
But you know, he works in mysterious ways and he loves each and every one of you.

Quesnel, Canada

#466895 Jul 29, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
i ASK YOU A QUESTION...
WHAT IS YOUR REASON FOR PLACING THE ACCOUNT OF THIS PASTORS SUICIDE..
It wasn't just ONE Pastor committing suicide and trying to commit suicide ... as you imply. It's becoming more common and should be a warning to YOU (preacher man) that your words of pointing at others as evil sinners just might come back and slap you in your arrogant head.

It's not nice to preach that others will spend eternity in hell.

It could make THEM commit suicide as have so many who were homosexual and had their self-esteem stolen from them by ignorant preachers such as you ... you VILE creature!!!

Quesnel, Canada

#466896 Jul 29, 2013
Cracker wrote:
1. Why is your God better or the highest God of any of the other umpteen Gods worshiped around the world?
Because HE (preacher man) says it is so!

Religion makes vile beasts out of humans who are already totally arrogant without religion infecting brains.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#466897 Jul 29, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't just ONE Pastor committing suicide and trying to commit suicide ... as you imply. It's becoming more common and should be a warning to YOU (preacher man) that your words of pointing at others as evil sinners just might come back and slap you in your arrogant head.
It's not nice to preach that others will spend eternity in hell.
It could make THEM commit suicide as have so many who were homosexual and had their self-esteem stolen from them by ignorant preachers such as you ... you VILE creature!!!
Who says "It's becoming more common"?

Neither article you cited makes this claim.

#466898 Jul 29, 2013
WHY JESUS WEPT
The old black preacher was stooped, with a head full of gray hair.

He was badly in need of a haircut, and his horn rimmed glasses madehim look even older.

At the pulpit he paused; looked out over the

congregation on this fine Sunday morning.

Everyone was dressed in their finest clothes.

Hats galore, ties that shone in the sunlight;

everyone was looking fine.

Everyone sat properly and reverently,

waiting for the old preacher to begin.

He paused for a moment,

then prayed.

Suddenly the frame of the old preacher drew upright

like a young man,

the light in his eyes full of

fire.

His voice rose high and

with great force he proclaimed,

"THE LORD IS AN AWESOME GOD,

can I get a witness?

THE LORD IS A MIGHTY KING,

THE LORD IS A STRONG JUDGE OVER ALL THE EARTH¿

can I get a witness?"

Many waved handkerchiefs and shouted,

"AMEN, Preacher, AMEN!"

Several stood at his shouting and exhortation, and

jumped up and down.

"YYYAAAAAAAA LORD!" they shouted.

The old preacher continued,

"I said the LORD is a mighty KING!

Do you believe it?"

The people responded with an even more fervent shouting,

"AMEN, PREACHER, AMEN!"

"But," said the old preacher in a quiet voice,

"DO YOU KNOW WHY JESUS WEPT?

Can you tell me why?

Does anyone know?"

The people went silent,

not knowing the real answer,

or even the reason for the question.

The old preacher looked out on the crowd and began to
cry.

"Yes," he said again,

"the Lord is a mighty King,

but

last night .....Jesus wept."

"He wept because He saw what you said in your heart in

the darkness of the night on your bed.

HE WAS THERE.

"He wept because he SAW you in the club drinking and shaking it last night.

HE WAS THERE.

"He wept because He saw what you watched on HBO last night.

He was sitting right there beside you.

"He wept because of how you gossiped about your neighbor and destroyed her reputation with others.

HE WAS LISTENING TO YOU EVERY WORD.

"He wept because He was in that bedroom when you were with your neighbor's wife.

HE WAS THERE.

"He wept because He knew you'd dress up for church today and

PUT IT ON at church in front of others.

He wept because your heart has wandered SO far from Him and grown cold.

"Yes, JESUS WEPT. The mighty King who created the universe,

THE ONE

WHO THREW THE STARS INTO THE HEAVENS,

WHO HOLDS ETERNITY IN HIS HAND

wept,

because He loves you so.

"Yes, Jesus wept last night because,

wherever you were,

whatever you were doing,

HE WAS THERE with you. HE SAW IT ALL."

The old preacher

began to WEEP with deep sobbing,

"If you only knew, why Jesus wept."

One by one people in the crowd

began to rise and

walk down the aisle to the front of the church ¿ to the

altar ¿ without a word.

Tears were running down like rivers down dark

cheeks, sobs heard all over the sanctuary.

Ushers were of no use,

as one by one

they fell on their knees and

began to weep.

Soon everyone in the church was in the front,

on their knees crying

and weeping before God¿

That day lives were changed¿

That day lives were made new¿

That day the people understood why Jesus wept!

IS HE WEEPING TODAY.... OVER US ?

SELECTED

2Ch 7:14 If my people,

which are called by my name,

shall humble themselves, and

pray, and

seek my face, and

turn from their wicked ways;

then will I hear from heaven, and

will forgive their sin, and

will heal their land.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#466899 Jul 29, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a coward. Such a mindless pitiful coward. Why can't you answer the questions? Are you NOT SAVED? Try to answer if you know any of the answers.
1. Are you saved?
2. How do you know you are saved?
3. How were you saved?
4. Who saved you?
5. Why did He save you?
6. From what did He save you?
7. Where are you going when your life ends?
8. Who said you are going there?
9. When will you arrive at your final destination?
10. Does eating a blessed cracker from a priest guarantee eternal life?
11. Does drinking a blessed bit of wine from a priest guarantee eternal life?
12. Why did Jesus die on a cross?
13. If Mary is co-redeemer why didn't she die on a cross?
14. If Mary was sinless why did she need a Savior?
15. In whom or what have you placed your faith?
16. Is it possible you are wrong?
1. Are you saved?
- I don't know until I die
2. How do you know you are saved?
- No one knows this to be until they die.
3. How were you saved?
- People will make up all kinds of fantasies in which they think they were, but they really don't know if they are.
4. Who saved you?
- People will state that 'this person did', but is there really any proof or evidence to this fact? No, there isn't. People can say whatever they like to comfort themselves.
5. Why did He save you?
- One does not know they are saved, it is just a "feel good" action that they use while they wait for that 'saving' moment.
6. From what did He save you?
- Good question. Especially when the answer requires the Self to respond, in order for it to think it deserves to be saved.
7. Where are you going when your life ends?
- Do you know? Exactly my point - no one does until they die.
8. Who said you are going there?
- People like to think they are going to a special place after death, but really don't have any idea of what that place is truly like. It must be a ruse to get them to like you.

<<continued>>

“What are you looking at?”

Albuquerque, NM

#466900 Jul 29, 2013
<<continued to OldJG>>
9. When will you arrive at your final destination?
- From NDE stories, it appears it happens just moments after death.
10. Does eating a blessed cracker from a priest guarantee eternal life?
- No.
11. Does drinking a blessed bit of wine from a priest guarantee eternal life?
- No.
12. Why did Jesus die on a cross?
- Speculation. Why you may ask?, because there were no contemporary writings to such an execution in Roman writings, nor did the individuals present at the supposed death, wrote about it either.
- IMO - it is a metaphorical event that shows how the Spirit cannot day even after death.
13. If Mary is co-redeemer why didn't she die on a cross?
- Because the story wasn't written that way.
- Mary is not a "co-redeemer" - you've miscontrued her role. People may pray to her, but for strength and to release their sorrow. If you think praying is such an important role in anyone's spiritual life, then you shouldn't have any issues with partaking in my "prayer experiment" that I have offered multiple times to the forum. If you are so sure on this prayign thing, then you shouldn't have any recourse to participate in proving it is bogus.
14. If Mary was sinless why did she need a Savior?
- Where does it say Mary is sinless? If you want to prove that this is an incorrect interpretation, you will have to provide where the contradiction occurs, and then provide the proper retort to your objection. Otherwise - you are just popping tops with taking drinks.
15. In whom or what have you placed your faith?
- Does this matter to you? For what reason? What stake do you have in someone else's 'faith'?
- You don't think you have enough of your own?
16. Is it possible you are wrong?
- Of course it is, just like you could be possibly wrong too.
- Don't be so arrogant that you have all the answers either.
Can you answer these all yourself as well - using honesty?
"hojo" is a robot, he won't have those answers, unless they were programmed into him - which they were not.
Because they all require the Self to make take action.
Let's see if you can answer them also.....shall we? Just for you record, I'll even answer them.

Location hidden

#466901 Jul 29, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.openbible.info/topics/body_soul_an...
Those are of course bible verses..and I think old JG ..Free grace or cowboy coukd answer better than I. But I will tell it from only my personalview
We are bodies..CREATED BY GoD (not evolved from other life forms asthe Catholics want to NOW believe )
We have Souls made in the image of God..we have a Spirit in the form of a God Sized hole(I love this analogy as,it changed my whole outlook)
We try to fill that hole with everything from people to love us. To money ..etc..we can spend our whole life trying to do this ..to no avail as its really an emptiness ONLY GOD CAN FILL.
WHEN we accept Jesus as Lord and Saviour ..and are born again...that hole within our spirit is filleD WITH HIS SPIRIT ..
making us in effect effect a NEW CREATION.
as I said I am no bible scholar..but thats how I see it :)
I
Don't believe that it could be said any better. your answer came from your heart. those answers are hard to beat.Preston

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 12 min mike 441,445
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min lil whispers 602,273
safe abortion clinic in manila (Jul '13) 40 min sofia 9
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 53 min River Tam 751,219
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 55 min MUQ1 261,710
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr Rick Moss 37,277
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 174,429
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr USN Atheist 5,511
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr Dave Nelson 230,104

Top Stories People Search