Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 574,713
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

New Year

#466264 Jul 27, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Jethro, You are always in mine and nicks prayers! It is a blessing that they found this so early and that it is so small.Do not give up and keep your spirits high.It makes a huge difference! We are with you and with God all things are possiable!!!God Bless You!
Can I assume your church h believes in Creation ..in the bible???

No ape,ancestor as in evolution???

Either CLAY was being facetious or the C has changed its,teaching drastically ..
Clay

Chicago, IL

#466265 Jul 27, 2013
Free Grace 7 wrote:
Clay, Im at work right now, but when I have the time, I will address your posts. Also, I dont recall you responding to my post, where I challenged your view of your church having Authority over all other churches.
side note: Im límited to using my phone at the moment.
Well, evidently the CC doesn't have authority over all the other churches. Otherwise, there wouldn't be 45,000 of them.
But ONE of us has to have the authority to determine the true teachings of Jesus Christ. Somehow truth HAS TO BE CONVEYED to the faithful. I can't imagine Christ wanting it any other way.
We know from the handful of Evangelicals on this forum, that you are not led to Biblical truth, because there is no unison and no continuity of Christian teachings. Even you must admit that.

So if it ain't the Catholic Church, then who is it?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#466266 Jul 27, 2013
Where are you Clay????

Timeline of Roman Catholicism ... church is not supported by church history – not even Roman Catholic history.... Most of these changes resulted from the Roman Catholic church's yielding to ... The Mass as a daily celebration – 394 AD.

Ah am interested in your info that disputes this and shows the correct time table of your mess...err...mass.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

New Year

#466267 Jul 27, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Jonah and the Whale are two characters in a Biblical story. Could it be actual fact? I think its probably not. But it doesn't need to an either. The lesson of the story is what's important.
I believe the CC teaches us that its ok to believe it and its ok to not. Science (which can bring us closer to the mind of God) says its not.
Science STARTED OUT to be looking at GOD'S CREATION ..it is now Secular looking to take God out of the picture .

And your Church is ok with it??

Location hidden

#466268 Jul 27, 2013
Clay wrote:
error: meant Col 2: 11-12. Not Corinthians.
Baptism is the new circumcision.

Scripture teaches not that it is necessary to baptize infants....if it did, Christ, our teacher, would have been baptized as an infant...He was about thirty when John baptized Him...

Ac 16:15 And when she was baptized, and her household, she besought us, saying, If ye have judged me to be faithful to the Lord, come into my house, and abide there. And she constrained us.

Note: The argument to support infant baptism is baseless:

Household: of uncertain affinity; a dwelling (more or less extensive, literal or figurative); by implication, a family (more or less related, literally...

It does not give any info on the age of persons in said household in that verse.......
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#466269 Jul 27, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=2A27WzAIWtcXX
......Is this your One True Church????
I don't pay attention or give ANY credibility to "anti-catholic" (hack writers), such as this, who have a hostile and vindictive agenda against Jesus Christ HIMSELF and HIS (historically and biblically PROVEN One (and only one) TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

New Year

#466270 Jul 27, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you mean like "making it mean --ONLY--what each bible verse that you personally (have decided) that YOU want them to mean!!
THAT is the trademark of "every bible only--self appointed interpreting preacher or minister, who designates HIMSELF as a Bible Teaching EXPERT claiming to know and possess the truth of the Bible........ Lets see now--the number has surpassed 42,500+ contradicting, inconsistent and conflicting RELATIVE TRUTH Protestant "hodge-podge" denominations, and growing more and more each day into more and more "bible disorder"!!........ You Protestant "fundies" continue to "row around in circles" (with one oar) in your bible only boat of bewildered confusion, chaos and disordered contradiction!!!!......The basic fundamental historical and biblical TRUTH has, is and will ALWAYS remain with Jesus Christ, manifested IN and THROUGH HIS (Proven) One True Apostolic Catholic Church.......... That same Apostolic TRUTH has existed for over 2000 years with the Early Church Fathers of the Catholic Church who gave us the Canon of Scripture in 382,393 and 397 AD and the "indisputable fundamental and integrated TRUTH of the TRUE interpretation of the Bible----NOT 42,500+ contradicting and opposing (bible only) mumbo-jumbo personal opinions!!!!
Ok I'll try you

HOJO

Do you believe in Creation as taught in the bible..or evolution as taught by secular science .

See as a kid I was taught Creation .

As an adult ..That while some species change over time within their species..talker ..older ..less or more teeth .

There US no evidence a t all for evolution between species.

We did nit have common ancestor s to a does as they now say replacing the missing link.theory ...SNCE THEY COULD NOT FIND ONE .

just change things or words to make their theories sound good .

Global warming ...oh wait 50s cold out there ..let's call t climate change .

Anyway Clay seems to think evolution ok..

You??? The CC
truth

Perth, Australia

#466271 Jul 27, 2013
i stay in light..yeeeeeeeeee its golden light
yeeeeeeeeee beutifull light

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#466272 Jul 27, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Jonah and the Whale are two characters in a Biblical story. Could it be actual fact? I think its probably not. But it doesn't need to an either. The lesson of the story is what's important.
I believe the CC teaches us that its ok to believe it and its ok to not. Science (which can bring us closer to the mind of God) says its not.
~~~

POST SUCH AS YOU HAVE PUT HERE DENYING THE TRUTH OF THE BIBLE IS ONE OF THE REASONS (AMONG MANY)I WRITE,,

You will learn (as I have over the years) by observing and reading the post here in this forum ....

AND

Comparing what the Roman Catholic teach ..

.with GOD'S WORD.....the OLD AND NEW TESTAMENT...

There is very little that THE ROMAN CATHOLIC (so called ) teach

that can be found in the Bible.

YOU DENY WHAT YOU WISH AND NEGATE THE JEWISH HISTORY FOUND IN THE BIBLE
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#466273 Jul 27, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
tis is for those who have wished me well during my cancer battle and said prayers for me and given their best wishes, I had my tests done a few days ago and a small inoperable tumor show up in the middle of my back, there hoping a new radiation technique, will take care of the problem, so it sit and wait time, it was caught very early, it's so small they can not even do a biopsy on it yet, so hopefully I'll get lucky once again.
Jethro8!! We may have always disagreed on this forum, however, my thoughts,reflections, prayers and petitions will continue to remain with you during this time of trial and cancer crisis in your life.
May Gods blessing, healing and prayers continue to remain with you!
truth

Perth, Australia

#466274 Jul 27, 2013
accusers is some
yeeeeeeeeeeee
did Jesus is been under temtation
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

then accusers are who..yee they try many things
yeeeeeeeeee

then

did they are save

1/3 =dead
1/3=alive but short period
1/3=1000 years but fall

as tiny child i go down its pool me toward tiny rock just inaf protect my tiny head from heavy things which going fall over me..

003 protector and comforter

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

New Year

#466275 Jul 27, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
POST SUCH AS YOU HAVE PUT HERE DENYING THE TRUTH OF THE BIBLE IS ONE OF THE REASONS (AMONG MANY)I WRITE,,
You will learn (as I have over the years) by observing and reading the post here in this forum ....
AND
Well I went to Catholic school.until 11 grade ..And never a word other than biblical creation .

Just because evolution and its various,theories, have become popular ..NOW the CC says believing in evolution in whatever form it's changed to with their theories IS ON TO BELIEVE .

HAVE to say this shocks me ..And I will ask the Catholics I know
truth

Perth, Australia

#466276 Jul 27, 2013
they change nothing..
its will be miracle like never before they will spit over every name of believers..

but they will be on end fall..

that it is they will say ones died always died..ones save for ever save..who?

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

New Year

#466277 Jul 27, 2013
Hmm no answer from the Catholics ..this is important ..

IS THE BIBLICAL ACCOUNT. OF CREATION TRUE OR NOT according to your Church

#466278 Jul 27, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>

~~~

AND

~~~~

In your denial of

You are inferring that JESUS to be a liar...

when he said

Mat 12:39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

Mat 12:40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Mat 12:41 The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.
truth

Perth, Australia

#466279 Jul 27, 2013
i sit in church under station of Cross umber 4..
i turn instantly 003 toward two lady ..i see what i have to see..i see dark cloud but as dark bird fly toward others what that to evil woman sent yeeeeeee
but not going toward altar..nooooooooooooooo

its going toward others as very bad wishers..yeeeee

but i been under warninnig see that as speed less then 003..i can point finger toward them..i look in church each of them..yeeeeee..but did not say nothing..its church as silent prayers too as well place for priest..yeee and people who pray..yee how they pray..yee you can see how much this clean as i describe to you..yee pray day by day..i say to you where i been today not go so long but i go yee..but i fill where ever go..yee
pray as always pray yee call upon name above every name upon earth and heaven..
it is written earth sweare to heaven not will be secret in future not under sun or in deep of core..yeeeeee i say to you..not even within you..
yee its can past trough you ..yeee but eye can see not hide it is written
heaven swaere to earth not secret between each other..weakening..yeeeeeeeee.. my tears will be upon youuuuu..pray..pray for that day which stay upon your soul and life of your childreens and children of your childrens..
pray day will come yee..
its written day come not will be secret in sky under earth within earth within youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

#466280 Jul 27, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
AND
~~~~
In your denial of
when he said
Mat 12:39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
Mat 12:40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
Mat 12:41 The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.
~~~

QUESTION...

WHY DOES YOUR ROMAN CATHOLIC (so called) CHURCH DENY

Matthew 12:39-41
WHAT JESUS SAID ABOUT ABOUT JONAH WRITEN ABOVE

ALSO DENY THE FAMILY OF JOSEPH AND MARY

Mat_13:55 Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas?

Mat_27:56 Among which was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James and Joses, and the mother of Zebedee's children.

Mar_6:3 Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.

YET ...YOU AVOW ...THAT MATTHEW 15:16-20 ARE GOSPEL..

YET

Mat 16:15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
Mat 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
Mat 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Mat 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

MATTHEW 15:16-20 SAYS NOTHING ABOUT A

POPE...

PAPAL SUCCESSION

THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH...

THIS IS THE REASON I CALL YOU CHURCH A BUNCH OF INFIDELS...
truth

Perth, Australia

#466281 Jul 27, 2013
as you see black cloud as you see darkness in heart of that people as well mind..
yeeee
i walk in this city where nothing exist
i walk between dead body
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

simple i walk and call..nobody say nothing at all..dead body lay on street yeee no sun no moon no stars..
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e

as you see very bad wishers as dark colud as dark mind in heart..
yeeeeeeeeeeeeee
cry upon your city..pray not to happen
prayyyyyyyyyyyy
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

god always can hear prayers
stay strong in prayers
never listen accusers
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
who they are

o you scribe pharesse judges teachers mecentile this and that of this world

where are you liked hide yourself
whereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

New Year

#466282 Jul 27, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
AND
~~~~
In your denial of
when he said
I FORGOT THAT .

Jesus said it was TRUE but you as a CATHOLIC say the Church is OK with not believing what JESUS HIMSELF SAID. according to YOUR OWN SCRIPTURE you SAY you gave the world ..

I AM TRULY SHOCKED seriously shocked ..And saddenid .
I thought it was only in ritual and Pope we disagreed .

Now the CHURCH can deny the things,the OT and Our Saviour said .

And you call US,heretics,

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

New Year

#466283 Jul 27, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
QUESTION...
WHY DOES YOUR ROMAN CATHOLIC (so called) CHURCH DENY
Matthew 12:39-41
WHAT JESUS SAID ABOUT ABOUT JONAH WRITEN ABOVE
ALSO DENY THE FAMILY OF JOSEPH AND MARY
Mat_13:55 Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas?
Mat_27:56 Among which was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James and Joses, and the mother of Zebedee's children.
Mar_6:3 Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.
YET ...YOU AVOW ...THAT MATTHEW 15:16-20 ARE GOSPEL..
YET
Mat 16:15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
Mat 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
Mat 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Mat 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
MATTHEW 15:16-20 SAYS NOTHING ABOUT A
POPE...
PAPAL SUCCESSION
THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH...
THIS IS THE REASON I CALL YOU CHURCH A BUNCH OF INFIDELS...
I meant them not you Kay sorryv

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min scaritual 810,788
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min Aura Mytha 269,150
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 24 min Seentheotherside 39,683
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 32 min Some Stoner Dude 1,049
Black people are more evolved then white people? (May '13) 33 min Stuart 52
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 34 min Some Stoner Dude 69,807
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 50 min trifecta1 608,338
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 hr Freebird 176,072
More from around the web