Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 658642 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Thornlie, Australia

#465887 Jul 25, 2013
do not say like that infant sin..
we say in-hereditary sin of your parents forefathers and fore-mothers..if if if who???!!!

mind m 'in'd..id..n-m=we have life as one= know you as complite thinking and doing as well soul..you can lived misery life as well deference life but your existance is at it is..
truth

Thornlie, Australia

#465888 Jul 25, 2013
don't be liar
is not nice say
then how can express myself

infant=innocent=id=soul=trough soul of children they know about parents and futureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. .

mosess say
-not be liar..not even indirect or direct

you need explain when you say 'infant'..
see infant in f an t..in an..
truth

Thornlie, Australia

#465889 Jul 25, 2013
you not convince me..in f an t
What others can set up even for far away future?
MICHAEL

Canada

#465891 Jul 26, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
All have sinned...
I can't think of any bad act that I have committed in the past several years that would be considered a serious sin.

I'm in!!
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#465892 Jul 26, 2013
Clay wrote:
The Catholic Church teaches that infant Baptism is the new circumcision, taught by the Apostles.(Cor 2:11-12) The idea was for the two Christian parents (in the covenant of marriage) to bring forth their child to be initiated into Christianity just like the Jewish parents bring forth their infants for circumcision.
The CC teaches that Baptism is necessary. But of course, one has to first hear the Gospel so they can freely make a decision.

**Can't change it now Clay, those are your words above. Doesn't matter if parents bring forth their child. An infant can not hear the Gospel to make a decision.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#465893 Jul 26, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I said all have sinned.
--- Yes, WE all need JESUS CHRIST to Save us and Redeem us and finally to Rapture us... JESUS CHRIST IS COMING SOON....
Back to Reality

Richmond, VA

#465894 Jul 26, 2013
I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forget their use.

Galileo Galilei
Back to Reality

Richmond, VA

#465896 Jul 26, 2013
Catholics = cheap labor

Thank you Jesus
Back to Reality

Richmond, VA

#465897 Jul 26, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't think of any bad act that I have committed in the past several years that would be considered a serious sin.
I'm in!!
Remember when raping little boys was a sin?

No one knows what the heck a sin is today.

Being dull might be sinful.
Back to Reality

Richmond, VA

#465898 Jul 26, 2013
Oops, we forget that not performing the correct ritual is a sin.

A far greater sin than raping little boys, says the Catholic church.

Catholics are disgusting filth - but are good as cheap labor, so we put up with their filth.

Not good....
truth

Thornlie, Australia

#465899 Jul 26, 2013
baba roga thanks..
Are you for sure Catholic eat people?
What a shame?

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#465900 Jul 26, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in!!
~~~

SIN IS defined as... REJECTING.... JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR..

All else is the result of that rejection.....

~~~
The Bible says

Rom_3:23 For ALL HAVE SINNED, and come short of the glory of God;

Rom_5:12 Wherefore, as by one man (ADAM) sin entered into the world, and DEATH by sin; and so DEATH PASSED upon all men, for that ALL HAVE SINNED:

NO ONE ....THAT IS NOT COVERED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS ...IS IMMUNE TO THE JUDGMENTS OF GOD...

JESUS BLOOD IS NOT A BEVERAGE IT IS OUR COVERING..

IN THE ORIGINAL PASSOVER ..IN EGYPT

(WHICH IS A TYPE AND SHADOW OF THE BREAD AND WINE THAT JESUS GAVE HIS DISCIPLES IN THE UPPER ROOM)

THEY DID NOT DRINK THE BLOOD...

The Blood was placed upon the lentil..(the door post of their dwellings)

WHEN THE DEATH ANGEL SAW THE BLOOD ON THE DOOR POST

HE PASSED OVER THAT DWELLING.

Exo_12:27 That ye shall say, It is the sacrifice of the LORD'S passover, who passed over the houses of the children of Israel in Egypt, when he smote the Egyptians, and delivered our houses. And the people bowed the head and worshipped.

Num_33:51 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye are passed over Jordan into the land of Canaan;

Deu_27:3 And thou shalt write upon them all the words of this law, when thou art passed over, that thou mayest go in unto the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, a land that floweth with milk and honey; as the LORD God of thy fathers hath promised thee.

JESUS IS OUR PASSOVER..

.WHEN HIS BLOOD IS APPLIED TO OUR LIVES...9coversa our sins

WE ARE DELIVERED FROM THE SECOND DEATH...

which is eternal separation from God.
LTM

Marathon, Canada

#465901 Jul 26, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
Clay....why are you hiding from me??
Is the written Word of God the Scripture I see in black and white in the Bible?? Yes or no..
Is "the oral Word of God" people speaking His Word...Yes or no...
Is "oral traditions"...teachings that are spoken only...not written...yes or no..
What you are saying the oral Word of God is the Bible(the oral word of God is basically the Apostles explaining the verses you guys now beat everybody over the head with)contradicts this teaching:
The word tradition (Greek paradosis) in the ecclesiastical sense, which is the only one in which it is used here, refers sometimes to the thing (doctrine, account, or custom) transmitted from one generation to another; sometimes to the organ or mode of the transmission (kerigma ekklisiastikon, predicatio ecclesiastica).
At first there was question only of traditions claiming a Divine origin, but subsequently there arose questions of oral as distinct from written tradition, in the sense that a given doctrine or institution is not directly dependent on Holy Scripture as its source but only on the oral teaching of Christ or the Apostles.
Why is that????
That is why Luther, caused the reform, the catholic church was teaching orally what wasn't in the Bible. In fact they changed the context of the Bible , not being lead of the Holy Spirit, they built a religion of tradition assumption and maybe's.
They have added and subtracted from God's Holy Written word.
That is why they don't like people to read the Bible.
It makes the catholic church out to be lair's.

#465902 Jul 26, 2013
Back to Reality wrote:
Oops, we forget that not performing the correct ritual is a sin.
A far greater sin than raping little boys, says the Catholic church.
Catholics are disgusting filth - but are good as cheap labor, so we put up with their filth.
Not good....
~~~

While I do not agree that Roman Catholicism is Christianity...and disagree with their sins, against humanity.

I do respect them as human beings (made in the image of God) and as candidates for salvation.

Love does not degrade it's objective...

If I did not love them, because they do not love me, I would be no

different/better... than they are.

Luk_19:10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

He did not exclude any one..

Though the Roman Catholics exclude me

and say I have no business preaching God's word...

...To me...as a Born again Christian..being hated....is just an occupational hazard that goes along with the calling/work... that God has placed upon my life.
Simple

Chicago, IL

#465905 Jul 26, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
(Christian Religious Writings / Theology) Christianity the spiritual part of a person, capable of redemption from the power of sin through divine grace..
See:the spiritual part of a person....
"part of a person" is not a person...
It is very simple. You are now a physical being. You will be resurrected or changed in a moment in the twinkling of an eye to a spiritual being. You do not have a part that is spiritual and is immortal already. That is brought in from some other pagan belief. Does most of the so called religious world believe this way today. Yes!! Why would you find it surprising that they are misguided.
truth

Thornlie, Australia

#465906 Jul 26, 2013
its very nice know god don't liked us
nooooooo

real Creator exist

i win 2 and 3 exacta $154.70

when i go in i look on screen in numbers..i start wrote i don't know which numbers..but i win

very sad
why god give me luck
truth

Thornlie, Australia

#465907 Jul 26, 2013
next i win
o did i yes
i make mistake some color paper double and exacta

my numbers come
she say no you not win
why i say
see my numbers come
look better she say
oh two diference meaning
very sad i mist my money 26x what?

now i have deference
on 5 ticket i win again
first 4 =$433.50
$433.50 x what?
then one ticket firs 3=$38x what?
then again first 3=253.30x what?

if i think proply..but..by-myself..i don't liked to many wicket around me..nooooooooooo

i been there 30 minutes

#465908 Jul 26, 2013
Simple wrote:
<quoted text>
It is very simple. You are now a physical being. You will be resurrected or changed in a moment in the twinkling of an eye to a spiritual being. You do not have a part that is spiritual and is immortal already. That is brought in from some other pagan belief. Does most of the so called religious world believe this way today. Yes!! Why would you find it surprising that they are misguided.
~~~

It is all very easily under stood...

I am a spirit..

I live in a body

I possess a soul..

My Spirit is what is born again when I receive Jesus as My lord an savior

My Spirit should dominate and bring my body and psychic under subjection

and obedience the word of God...

As for my body ..it should be the temple of Gid

1Co 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

1Co 3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

2Co_5:2 For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:

2Co_5:4 For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.

Rom 8:19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Rom 8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,

Rom 8:21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

Rom 8:22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

NOTE

Rom 8:23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit,

even we ourselves groan within ourselves,

waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

WHEN WE ARE BORN AGAIN... OUR SPIRITS ARE REDEEMED...

IN THE RESURRECTION OF THE BRIDE OF CHRIST

OUR BODIES WILL BE REDEEMED,
LTM

Marathon, Canada

#465909 Jul 26, 2013
Exodus 20

King James Version (KJV)

20 And God spake all these words, saying,

2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

7 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:

10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

11 For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.

13 Thou shalt not kill.

14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.

15 Thou shalt not steal.

16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

18 And all the people saw the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw it, they removed, and stood afar off.

19 And they said unto Moses, Speak thou with us, and we will hear: but let not God speak with us, lest we die.

20 And Moses said unto the people, Fear not: for God is come to prove you, and that his fear may be before your faces, that ye sin not.

21 And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near unto the thick darkness where God was.

22 And the Lord said unto Moses, Thus thou shalt say unto the children of Israel, Ye have seen that I have talked with you from heaven.

23 Ye shall not make with me gods of silver, neither shall ye make unto you gods of gold.

24 An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee.

25 And if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of hewn stone: for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou hast polluted it.

26 Neither shalt thou go up by steps unto mine altar, that thy nakedness be not discovered thereon.

<<

<

=
=
Orville

Vancouver, WA

#465910 Jul 26, 2013
YHSHWH'S TEMPLE
is HIS HOME
WE, HIS BODY, are HIS TEMPLE
HIS HOLY GROUND
=-=-=-=-=-
For we are his workmanship,
created in Christ Jesus unto good works,
which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Wherefore remember,
that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh,
who are called Uncircumcision
by that which is called
the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
That at that time ye were without Christ,
being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel,
and strangers from the covenants of promise,
having no hope, and without God in the world:
“until the fullness of gentiles come in…(to ISRAEL)”
But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off
are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
For he is our peace, who hath made both one,
and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Having abolished in his flesh the enmity,
even the law of commandments contained in ordinances;
for to make in himself of twain (two)(into) one new man, so making peace;
And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross,
having slain the enmity thereby:
And came and preached peace to you which were afar off,
and to them that were nigh.
For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners,
but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets,
Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.
EPH 2:10-22
=-=-=-=-=-
And I will give them one heart,
and I will put a new spirit within you;
and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh,
and will give them an heart of flesh:
That they may walk in my statutes,
and keep mine ordinances, and do them:
and they shall be my people,
and I will be their God.
EZEK 11:19-20
=-=-=-=-=-
A new heart also will I give you,
and a new spirit will I put within you:
and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh,
and I will give you an heart of flesh.
EZEK 36:26
=-=-=-=-=-
And I will lay sinews upon you,
and will bring up flesh upon you,
and cover you with skin,
and put breath in you,
and ye shall live;
and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
EZEK 37:6
=-=-=-=-=-
God that made the world and all things therein,
seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth,
[b][u]dwelleth not in temples made with hands[/u][/b];
Neither is worshipped with men's hands,
as though he needed any thing,
seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;
And hath made of one blood all nations of men
for to dwell on all the face of the earth,
and hath determined the times before appointed,
and the bounds of their habitation;
That they should seek the Lord,
if haply they might feel after him, and find him,
though he be not far from every one of us:
For in him we live, and move, and have our being;
as certain also of your own poets have said,
For we are also his offspring.
ACTS 17:24-28
=-=-=-=-=-
GOD YHSHWH’S FINAL TEMPLE
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God,
and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
If any man defile the temple of God,
him shall God destroy;
for the temple of God is holy,
which temple ye are.
What?
know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost
which is in you,
which ye have of God,
and ye are not your own?
1COR 3:16-17, 1COR 6:19

http://www.thebodyofmessiah.com/extra/news/te...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min ffj 70,737
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 21 min gundee123 4,989
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 52 min another viewer 974,712
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 282,967
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 1 hr Oliver 8
Franke Servis Sefakoy O2I2 299 I5 34 FRANKE Se... 1 hr mar 3
Tsim Sha Tsui SpringSpa 1 hr ABC1 1
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 13 hr Hilary 95
More from around the web