Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 559,062
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#465356 Jul 23, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>Noone has this much poison coming out every day without some pain.
Facts are only poision to you. You were caught in your web of lies again. I really feel sorry for you.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

CHRISTMAS

#465357 Jul 23, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>marge, you and I both know that Karen and I made up some time ago, right before you back out on your agreement with me.
Karen and I talk but it is on email, as you know when you questioned her concerning me telling her she had mail.
I never ever cussed her out like old jg did, in fact, I have neve r used a filthy word as long as I have been on this forum.
Is,Karen from around Mississipi.

I used to talk to someone from that area,when I was on here before.

What was her scene name???

She was definitely NON Catholic .

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#465358 Jul 23, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Point is Kay that you folks are the ones who adhere to sola scriptura, you admit the bible doesn't say FOR SURE where they go, yet you are certain they are in heaven. We Catholics, who aren't sola scriptura, say we don't know because the bible doesn't say, but do say we place our trust in God's mercy that they are in heaven. And then you mock us for our theory on limbo. Go figure.
If the Catholic teaching on limbo was based on Scripture....since the Word of God changes not... teaching on limbo would still be intact...it ain't...says the piped piper from Rome..

There is nothing to mock about limbo!!!!

The Pope ends state of limbo after 800 years - Telegraph
www.telegraph.co.uk › News › World News&#8206;
Apr 23, 2007 -... will no longer be trapped in limbo following a decision by the Pope to ...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#465359 Jul 23, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts are only poision to you. You were caught in your web of lies again. I really feel sorry for you.
I didnt mean any harm by my comment. Sorry.I should have used another word.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#465360 Jul 23, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
imo she left because of what Preston said to her, which i will never repeat, and Preston knows what i'm talking about.
Asking the same as,I did Preston

Was,she from around a rural area,near it in Misssipi

See I remember a,Karen..But I thought it was a,name if someone on another site..it's been so long since I was,on Topix..

I could definitely be thinking if some else

Location hidden

#465361 Jul 23, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm telling you that I believe God has mercy on their souls. My wife had a miscarriage. I trust that by God's mercy I will see her again. But I don't know with certainty, it is just my fervent hope. That's what the bible implies, but doesn't absolutely state, and that's exactly what the Catholic Church teaches.
Yes, any Christian can baptize if imminent danger exists. Yes, baptism is necessary for salvation.
No, you were not taught BAPTIZED babies went to limbo. You were taught UNBAPTIZED babies went to limbo. Yes, you were taught limbo as a child, so was I, it was never declared an infallible doctrine, it was always theological speculation.
When a person dies and has never committed a sin, there is only one place their souls can go...Heaven.

Catholics teach we are born with original sin....which is a crock...

This is a lie: Adam’s sin is transmitted to his posterity, not by imitation, but by descent.

Here is what God said:
And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;
In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

God said not one word about Adam's posterity...not one.

Location hidden

#465362 Jul 23, 2013
correction...soul

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#465363 Jul 23, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel sorry for yourself You have no compassion for my nick.calling him a menal midget proves it.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#465364 Jul 23, 2013
Full of Love

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

Reply »

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

marge wrote:

my introduction to evil was from halloween, named my new black kitty salem, and even summonded the dead. It's evil i tell ya, no reason to show this to children.

Marge,are you saying halloween caused you to name your kitty salem and that you summoned the dead?

If so,how on earth did you do that?
Why would you do that?

Am I understanding your post?

Going trick or treating never gave me the desire to do evil.

Candy candy candy.

That's was when we got lots of candy.

Evil never entered my mind on that night

Location hidden

#465365 Jul 23, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...What a Phony. You were both exposed for the lying hypocrites you are long ago. All anyone need do is read the declarations you posted. No Grace at all they need to be dunked in your one true church. Its so funny that you expect an intelligent person to believe your charade of double speak. You have the true faith by all means all the Protestants agree. lol Get real that your church doesnt proclaim its the one true church, but then maybe they dont have the Pope of Orthodox you who talks out both ends whats up. lol You really are a mental midget incapable of telling truth and distorting things to unrecognizable. You and your wife can have your hate festival fine by me, but your hypocrisy is plain as day. BTW alienation and worry is experienced by family members of all religions. Get over it. If a relationship with Christ means I have to become a liar and phony like you I will pass. Im certain that all the Orhtodox believe that Protestants are closer. lol In your dreams windbag. Your compassion has been quite evident. The only thing you truly share with Protestants (heretics) as your supported site says is your denial of the Papacy but then again your site says the Protestants are worse, but you say you are closer. Perfect doubletalk. Good stuff you got there. The smart byzantines came into communion and of course you quote Bishops when they suit you, but they are wrong and not really Orthodox when they refute you. blah blah blah.

Location hidden

#465366 Jul 23, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Asking the same as,I did Preston
Was,she from around a rural area,near it in Misssipi
See I remember a,Karen..But I thought it was a,name if someone on another site..it's been so long since I was,on Topix..
I could definitely be thinking if some else
rose, marge is lying in that post as I showed that Karen(Full of Love) and I are back to being good friends

Location hidden

#465367 Jul 23, 2013

Location hidden

#465368 Jul 23, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you sinned sin you were saved? Have you confessed all of your sins since you were saved? The sins of commission and omission? What will happen if you have sinned and do not realize you have sinned? Then what? Will you go to hell? No, no. Don't be so foolish. Let me ask? Is there any sin the blood of Jesus does not cleanse? When God looks at you what does he see? If you are saved does He see you or does He see His Son? If He sees you He sees sin. When He sees His Son He sees righteousness. You and I traded our sin for His righteousness when we were saved. We have His righteousness and He will never ask for it back and we can't ever give it back.
The one blinded by satan is you. He has fooled you into believing you have to be perfect after you were saved and if you are not perfect you are headed for hell. That my friend is not the Gospel.
Mt 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect

Surely, you are not saying that this Scripture is the teaching of satan????

Location hidden

#465369 Jul 23, 2013
does this post indicate that marge is being truthful? it was like old times between us after we both admitted that we didn't want to fuss with each other.

Full of Love

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

Reply »

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

preston wrote:

<quoted text>this is true but it will date me.lol
years ago, some kids pushed over toilet, and later as they were running from someone, one of the boys fell in the hole, and my brother tried to pull him out and he fell in too.
and no, I asnt in teh bunch, but I heard about it when my brother came in and mom and dad wouldnt let him in the house, and he had to use the old rain barrell(didnt have running water back then).
in fact, just got electric a few years before that.
Fell in the hole? lol!
Ewww!

I don't blame your mother and father for not letting him in the house.

It's a sight what young people get into.

I never did think it was nice for kids to soap windows either,which was common back when we were kids.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#465370 Jul 23, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>nawwww just another Bozo
Modest too. You are a Ben'Adam.

<tip of the yarmulke>

Location hidden

#465371 Jul 23, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
If you investigate where the Bible came from instead of just saying, "It came from God", then you'll be that much closer to the Church that Jesus Christ started.
Our Lord started a Church. Once you get past the terrible slander being spread about the Catholic Church, it gets easier and easier to see how this Church out lived every single nation on the planet- when emperors and dictators sought to have them exterminated. Its guided to Biblical truth without error.
Christ did not start a Church....per the NABre...poop approved Bible..

Quote: NABre: Jesus’ church means the community that he will gather and that, like a building, will have Peter as its solid foundation. That function of Peter consists in his being witness to Jesus as the Messiah, the Son of the living God.

you are saying it is a farce...the pope is a dope for approving it!!!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#465372 Jul 23, 2013
I wish you all the best!
I liked that you be happy!

I have my thinking which never going change.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#465373 Jul 23, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>rose, marge is lying in that post as I showed that Karen(Full of Love) and I are back to being good friends
I'm glad if you are friends again really..
I am not even sure she is the person I was thinking of though.

Was trying to find anything I posted posted from 4 years ago ..

Anyway it's good if people who have differences make up :)

What is it seventy times seven??

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#465374 Jul 23, 2013
"Peter, that is the solid faith which my ministry is about" - Jesus

How you get foundations and popes and churches from that is infinitely humorous and sad at the same time.

Location hidden

#465375 Jul 23, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Stilgar Fifrawi 774,112
EMIRGAN indesit Beyaz Esya 299 I5 34 Servisi is... 11 min hizmetlerimizservis 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min Lyndi 175,559
istinye indesit SERVISI TELEFON 299 I5 34 Yenik... 19 min hizmetlerimizservis 1
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 23 min BhuvanS 1,251
YENIKÖY – INDESIT Servis 299 I5 34 Servisi Yeni... 31 min hizmetlerimizservis 1
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 37 min Ricky F 23,960
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 604,842
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Barnsweb 441,758
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 hr onemale 265,020
More from around the web