Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 554,985
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#465335 Jul 23, 2013
who set up on evil wicket way what as well charge victim=evil corupt satanic law..
no i don't repect that
never will be until i died
nk

byyyyyyyyyyyyy
tuzna majka ispod kriza stase vele gorko uzdisase
ajme mili krizu prigni mi ga
mili sine koji bolni cini
na kriz svoj ti me primi..
kriz=cross=orible i been complite there=preserve

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyy
truth

Perth, Australia

#465336 Jul 23, 2013
sorrowful mother
you not forget your pain in heart
tears

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#465337 Jul 23, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
imo she left because of what Preston said to her, which i will never repeat, and Preston knows what i'm talking about.
here is part of a email that Karen wrote to me. some I will cut Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 12:16 PM

Preston,I am so glad you that you got raise,you deserve it.

I haven't been on the catholic site in a long time. I've been meaning to get back,especially since I miss your postings.

I have thought about you nearly everyday.

Karen Partin
I cut her last name,along with her personal message to me. but everyone knows that she is related to dolly parton

Location hidden

#465338 Jul 23, 2013
the raise that she mentioned was my VA went up from 60% to 80%

Location hidden

#465339 Jul 23, 2013
To: Karen
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2012 9:52 PM
Subject: Re:

Karen regardless of what marge said, I did not say anything bad about you

two weeks ago. I want you to know that. as you can see, chuck and I are not arguing about OSAS with each other as we both promised
why she is saying that is beyond me.

Since: Sep 09

Fort Saint James, Canada

#465340 Jul 23, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
If you investigate where the Bible came from instead of just saying, "It came from God", then you'll be that much closer to the Church that Jesus Christ started.
Our Lord started a Church. Once you get past the terrible slander being spread about the Catholic Church, it gets easier and easier to see how this Church out lived every single nation on the planet- when emperors and dictators sought to have them exterminated. Its guided to Biblical truth without error.
The Catholic church outlived all other religions by brute force.

And the Catholics that ended up with all the power over other religions in the Roman empire were the ones to assess what was written in the bible, and they told the stories that fit their own agendas ... period.

The Protestants are plain silly when they use the same words in the same bible and then state that THEY know truth and the Catholics don't know truth.

Myths were never anything but based on fantasy, and conflicting fantasies can brag that they are based on truth, but what is divided cannot unite ... and religion is one big mess of opinions equating to nothing BUT division.

Location hidden

#465341 Jul 23, 2013
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 06:43:41 -0700
Subject: Re:
To:

karen, I am glad that we can talk without anger, I really missed you and I being friends.

marge your ploy didn't work as Karen and I have became friends again even after you tried to cause trouble between us
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#465342 Jul 23, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>
My friends know where I stand with them. They also know that all the posts you and Anthony and Regina do has the agenda of trying to turn them against us.This agenda now should be clear to everyone here.It just confounds me that it would be so important to you all to damage our relationship with them. Obsessive.
First, the Protestant Church and the Protestants, Born Agains etc didnt make a formal declaration that other churches are not true churches as your wise pope did.
The Protestants are not trying to absorb my church. The Orthodox do not want to absorb the Protestants. Its the Catholics. They have conquering in their soul. They have to have everything. This is obvious to everyone but you and whomever writes those asinine Catholic sites.
Someone who wants to water down the Orthodox beliefs (ecumenists) so that we can join with your Church is my enemy and the enemy of just about all Orthodox.
Let me give you a taste of reality. This is how the Orthodox feel about their faith. When my father found out I was studying Catholicism with a nun, my Mom had to call me. She said he paced the floors for 3 nights without sleep.
If someone in my family converted to Catholicism they would be shunned. No one would speak to them.That would apply to all in my little home town. It would be unheard of.No you dont know how Orthodox feel about reunion.
As far as the Protestants go, you should listen to them. Perhaps you may learn the value of a relationship with Christ. You may learn what Christian compassion is.You may learn to make the rituals you go through by rote now actually mean something spiritually.
You have no idea that Orthodoxy in many ways is closer to Protestantism that the Frankish Church (Catholic).
The Catholic sites are so transparently lies that it only fools people like you.
LOL...What a Phony. You were both exposed for the lying hypocrites you are long ago. All anyone need do is read the declarations you posted. No Grace at all they need to be dunked in your one true church. Its so funny that you expect an intelligent person to believe your charade of double speak. You have the true faith by all means all the Protestants agree. lol Get real that your church doesnt proclaim its the one true church, but then maybe they dont have the Pope of Orthodox you who talks out both ends whats up. lol You really are a mental midget incapable of telling truth and distorting things to unrecognizable. You and your wife can have your hate festival fine by me, but your hypocrisy is plain as day. BTW alienation and worry is experienced by family members of all religions. Get over it. If a relationship with Christ means I have to become a liar and phony like you I will pass. Im certain that all the Orhtodox believe that Protestants are closer. lol In your dreams windbag. Your compassion has been quite evident. The only thing you truly share with Protestants (heretics) as your supported site says is your denial of the Papacy but then again your site says the Protestants are worse, but you say you are closer. Perfect doubletalk. Good stuff you got there. The smart byzantines came into communion and of course you quote Bishops when they suit you, but they are wrong and not really Orthodox when they refute you. blah blah blah.

Location hidden

#465343 Jul 23, 2013
Osas7 wrote:
<quoted text>Because he/she(?) used filthy language, that disqualifies someone as being a Christian? I can name a bunch of believers in the Bible, that fell short in conduct.
live and learn. I thought that you would grow up by now, guess not.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#465344 Jul 23, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...What a Phony. You were both exposed for the lying hypocrites you are long ago. All anyone need do is read the declarations you posted. No Grace at all they need to be dunked in your one true church. Its so funny that you expect an intelligent person to believe your charade of double speak. You have the true faith by all means all the Protestants agree. lol Get real that your church doesnt proclaim its the one true church, but then maybe they dont have the Pope of Orthodox you who talks out both ends whats up. lol You really are a mental midget incapable of telling truth and distorting things to unrecognizable. You and your wife can have your hate festival fine by me, but your hypocrisy is plain as day. BTW alienation and worry is experienced by family members of all religions. Get over it. If a relationship with Christ means I have to become a liar and phony like you I will pass. Im certain that all the Orhtodox believe that Protestants are closer. lol In your dreams windbag. Your compassion has been quite evident. The only thing you truly share with Protestants (heretics) as your supported site says is your denial of the Papacy but then again your site says the Protestants are worse, but you say you are closer. Perfect doubletalk. Good stuff you got there. The smart byzantines came into communion and of course you quote Bishops when they suit you, but they are wrong and not really Orthodox when they refute you. blah blah blah.
Lost argument. Name call. Name call. Name Call. LOLOL

Location hidden

#465345 Jul 23, 2013
and we were discussing oldjg in Jan.

Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 10:37:43 -0800
Subject: Re: old jg
To:

Location hidden

#465346 Jul 23, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get something to fill the hole in your life and yourself. Some love. For someone. From someone. Something to fill it because coming here obsessively only to rage at people and attack churches is not going to fill that hole.
truth

Perth, Australia

#465347 Jul 23, 2013
evil can speak nice too..abuse to o very peaceful way..accuse to rest too many things exist on this planet and much more futher even saints wage war in heaven..yeppppppppppppppppp
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#465348 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>You need to get something to fill the hole in your life and yourself. Some love. For someone. From someone. Something to fill it because coming here obsessively only to rage at people and attack churches is not going to fill that hole.
You need to figure out what it is you believe. You can't trash members in good standing in your church and post declarations of what real Orthodox believe that Protestants are heretics and have no grace, just snipping the part that refers to Catholics as heretics. You cant have it both ways. Its doubletalk. Its hypcorisy and shows the phony you are. Nobody speaks for the Orthodox except you apparently and you can't seem to come to grips with what you believe. Its obvious you are trying to pull out points that punch Catholics alone, but deceptively leave out the statements on the far worse Protestants according to your wonderful sites which blast on Protestants. So your hatred is plainly obvious. No Grace unless triple dipped by a Herme Approved Orthodox. Do you even read the tripe you post? Oh...thats right you only posted the part on Catholics.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#465349 Jul 23, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
"how was the truth transmitted. Answer: Orally(first)"
I agree. You might want to discuss this with Kay, she doesn't agree.
"and then written(second).
Not only written says St. Paul.
"Everything that was oral, was also written and verifiable"
Jesus, the apostles and St. Paul never say this nor is it found anywhere in the bible.
Scripture alone (from the Reformation slogan Sola Scriptura) is the teaching that Scripture is the Church's only infallible and sufficient rule for deciding issues of faith and practices that involve doctrines.

While the Bible does not contain all knowledge, it does contain that which is necessary for salvation. Indeed, if something is not found in Scripture, it is not binding upon the believer. This view does not deny that the Church has the authority to teach God's Word. Furthermore, while tradition is valuable, it but must be tested by the higher authority of the Scriptures.

Location hidden

#465350 Jul 23, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to figure out what it is you believe. You can't trash members in good standing in your church and post declarations of what real Orthodox believe that Protestants are heretics and have no grace, just snipping the part that refers to Catholics as heretics. You cant have it both ways. Its doubletalk. Its hypcorisy and shows the phony you are. Nobody speaks for the Orthodox except you apparently and you can't seem to come to grips with what you believe. Its obvious you are trying to pull out points that punch Catholics alone, but deceptively leave out the statements on the far worse Protestants according to your wonderful sites which blast on Protestants. So your hatred is plainly obvious. No Grace unless triple dipped by a Herme Approved Orthodox. Do you even read the tripe you post? Oh...thats right you only posted the part on Catholics.
Noone has this much poison coming out every day without some pain.

Location hidden

#465351 Jul 23, 2013
Full of Love

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

preston wrote:

<quoted text>this is true but it will date me.lol
years ago, some kids pushed over toilet, and later as they were running from someone, one of the boys fell in the hole, and my brother tried to pull him out and he fell in too.
and no, I asnt in teh bunch, but I heard about it when my brother came in and mom and dad wouldnt let him in the house, and he had to use the old rain barrell(didnt have running water back then).
in fact, just got electric a few years before that.

I know it might not be nice,but I am still laughing about the toilet story.

I cannot imagine falling in the hole.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#465352 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>You need to get something to fill the hole in your life and yourself. Some love. For someone. From someone. Something to fill it because coming here obsessively only to rage at people and attack churches is not going to fill that hole.
That was so kind and loving of you.

That is why I like you. You are an example to others, myself included.

Location hidden

#465353 Jul 23, 2013
hey marge is this the post from Karen that made you want to tell her a lie about me?

Full of Love

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

marge wrote:

Of course Ltm would take away peoples medicines with the role she is on, Love you big sister:)
Legalize it

Can I ask you something?

What illness do you have that you feel you need pot?

Location hidden

#465354 Jul 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That was so kind and loving of you.
That is why I like you. You are an example to others, myself included.
nawwww just another Bozo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Rick in Kansas 263,552
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Joshie0067 765,009
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 19 min Mr Wiggley 441,613
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 21 min yon 927
INSIDERJOHN.COM REVIEW : BinaryApp-810 SCAM 23 min dess71 1
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 30 min scirocco 37,655
What Is The New World Order? 32 min Ebola Kills Everyone 5
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 603,651
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 15 hr zafar 1,183

Top Stories People Search