Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 22,436)

Showing posts 448,701 - 448,720 of532,376
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

As usual some of you are confused about whether or not we can lose our salvation.

No we cannot lose our salvation perse because once Christ saves you, NO ONE CAN PLUCK YOU OUT OF HIS HANDS. However you can CHOOSE of your own volition to throw your salvation away.

One must understand this point. Once we become saved and we sin then we must repent of those sins when we commit sins after being saved. If you never repent of sins committed after being saved then this will separate you from God because sin cannot dwell in Gods presence.

If you never repent then what do you think is gonna happen to your soul? Use a little common sense people with this situation. Yes you can lose your salvation after being saved if you choose to throw it away. God will not force anyone to serve Him if they do not wish to.

That's a dangerous thing to say that you cannot lose your salvation. You cannot lose it in the sense that once Christ saves you no one can take away that salvation but you of your own free volition can throw it away if you sin and never repent of those sins. SIN CANNOT DWELL IN THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD.

http://vmason.wordpress.com/2009/11/23/marrie...

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

I'm busier than a one armed man trying to hang wallpaper tonight. I had a patient code on me tonight. She survived thank God.

I always go into my patients room when I'm at work and I say a silent prayer for them that God will touch them and restore them to good health. I do this whenever I'm at work.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You said:
It was okay TO BE A MURDERER AND ADULTERER and still be a man after Gods own heart. But if he looked sideways at another man then all bets are off,LOL,LOL.
Which sin is greater,being a homosexual or being a murderer and adulterer?
Mah answer:
In English the word homosexual was first used in 1892 in the English translation of Krafft-Ebing's "Psychopathia sexualis" which was a reference work, in German, on sexual perversions. It first appeared in 1886 and was enormously popular, being reprinted about once a year!
Ro 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
When the words in the above Scripture were spoken and written, it is clear He was speaking above heterosexuals guilty of the acts of:
Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Tell me which of these sins is greater than the other:
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
Ah await your response.....
Wow! I just discovered that I'm a Catamite,LOL,LOL. Well ex-Catamite. I never heard this word before till tonight.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! I just discovered that I'm a Catamite,LOL,LOL. Well ex-Catamite. I never heard this word before till tonight.
Last call...

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

And about this idea that one cannot lose their salvation.

Those of you that believe that one cannot lose their salvation,then what do think about Judas?

If you believe that Judas was lost because he betrayed Christ, then did he lose his salvation or not. After all, did Christ not choose Judas Himself?

You guys do understand that Judas was created for the very purpose of betraying Christ right?

So if God created you to do what you did,is it fair for Him to then destroy you for carrying out the purpose that He created you for? Imagine if Judas had not betrayed Christ where would we be now?

Things that make you go HMMMM.

So lets not condemn Judas so harshly but rather lets leave all the judging up to God. Okay!

I get the feeling that when all is said and done we are gonna be surprised to see people in heaven that you just knew was going straight to hell and you'll see people in hell that you knew would be in heaven. That's what you get for trying to judge who is righteous and who is not. Only God knows a persons heart so lets leave the judging up to God.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Last call...
I asked the question first. So I await your response.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
Ecumenism Awareness: False Union With Rome
St. Mark of Ephesus
Some of our hierarchs and "professional theologians" today call Rome a "Sister Church".
They will tell you that there is a "new openness" to Rome, that we "understand things better in light of new developments" (e.g., "eucharistic ecclesiology").
For example, here is a quote from Bishop Maximos of Pittsburgh, a person whom many consider to be one of the most conservative and erudite bishops in the GOA.
The quote is from his Foreward to The Quest for Unity: Orthodox and Catholics in Dialogue (Crestwood, NY: St. Vladimir Seminary Press and Washington, DC: United States Catholic Conference, 1996), ed. by John and John Borelli:
Common prayer and participation as far as possible in the prayer life of the other church has also been part of our lives together in dialogue...
We have responded to the work of the Joint Theological Commission for the dialogue between our two sister churches, the "two lungs" of the one Church of Christ. These two have to synchronize anew their breathing, so that the Church of Christ may begin breathing properly again.(p. 3).
Although there has not been an official synodal declaration that it is heretical, there is no doubt that the consensus of the Holy Fathers concerning Roman Catholicism is such that an "official declaration" is a formality, a kin to the Church officially glorifying a Saint who is already widely acknowledged and venerated as such by the pious pleroma of the Faithful.
Source Orthodox Church Information Center
Ecumenism Awareness: False Union With Rome
St. Mark of Ephesus
Some of our hierarchs and "professional theologians" today call Rome a "Sister Church".
They will tell you that there is a "new openness" to Rome, that we "understand things better in light of new developments" (e.g., "eucharistic ecclesiology").
For example, here is a quote from Bishop Maximos of Pittsburgh, a person whom many consider to be one of the most conservative and erudite bishops in the GOA.
The quote is from his Foreward to The Quest for Unity: Orthodox and Catholics in Dialogue (Crestwood, NY: St. Vladimir Seminary Press and Washington, DC: United States Catholic Conference, 1996), ed. by John and John Borelli:
Common prayer and participation as far as possible in the prayer life of the other church has also been part of our lives together in dialogue...
We have responded to the work of the Joint Theological Commission for the dialogue between our two sister churches, the "two lungs" of the one Church of Christ. These two have to synchronize anew their breathing, so that the Church of Christ may begin breathing properly again.(p. 3).
Although there has not been an official synodal declaration that it is heretical, there is no doubt that the consensus of the Holy Fathers concerning Roman Catholicism is such that an "official declaration" is a formality, a kin to the Church officially glorifying a Saint who is already widely acknowledged and venerated as such by the pious pleroma of the Faithful.
Source Orthodox Church Information Center
Lord. Quit thieving.

Thief.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

your evil justice is not my justice

acusers set up

evil is evil

i am not care

don't asked anything from me

necu=nooooooooooo

serve your evil masters not meeeeeeeeeeee

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Osas7 wrote:
<quoted text>Here are some helpful notes on this verse:
http://gracelife.org/resources/gracenotes.asp...
Thanks so much for that site...glad to meet you .

“Free gift means FREE”

Since: Jan 09

Chicagoland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks so much for that site...glad to meet you .
You're welcome, and you as well.
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

OldJG wrote:
Jude 1:24 says it all to those who do not believe in "Eternal Security".
Jude 1:24, "Now all glory to God, who is able to keep you from falling away and will bring you with great joy into his glorious presence without a single fault."
Glory to God because.....
1. He will keep you from falling away
2. He will bring you with great joy into his glorious presence.
3. Without a single fault
HALLELUJAH!!! Thank you Jesus.
So even if you're a complete jerk to everyone who doesn't agree with you; even if you mock the Eucharist; reverse Apostolic teaching; spread slander about another group; mock the Mother of Christ; use sick vulgar language to condemn Homosexuals to Hell; manipulate Holy Scriptures; ignore everything the Apostles taught their Disciples; add to the prophecy of John in the Book of Revelation..... you're still saved??

No wonder you new born agains have success evangelizing! Its a guaranteed path to salvation. Its a chaotic free -for- all!! Sign me up! Not.
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

What happens to the group who changed the Word of God?
I hate to rain on your anti Catholic parade... but one group of the born agains on here are guilty of changing the Word of God. One is going to a not-so-good judgement for undoing the teachings of Jesus Christ.
One group does not have the Holy Spirit bringing them to Biblical truth. Who is it? Preston, Confrint, and LTM vs Oldg, Chuck, OSAS, and 4gvn?
Looks like you guys had a night of Bible verse warfare. Everyone is tired, but still convinced the Holy Christ is bringing them to Biblical truth. Wow!
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

yes
every code and formula have law

spiritual law is deference..

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, let me try this differently because you seem to be avoiding the dilemma. The Masoretic Jewish texts were not the official canon during the time of Christ. Right?
The Sadducees only recognized the Books of Moses. They didn't consider Daniel and Isaiah sacred scripture.
The Pharisees had the Books of Moses as well as many that you have in your KJV.
The Essenes were the ones closely associated with the Qumranite Jews of the Dead Sea Scrolls. They had Tobit and Sirach in their scriptures.
You see, different sects had different Books in their Bible.
How do you know the KJV is the one Christ wills?
Where does Jesus instruct us on the correct Biblical canon?
Jesus quoted the book of Isaiah

Isa_61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

IN

Luk_4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Tony17 wrote:
I'm busier than a one armed man trying to hang wallpaper tonight. I had a patient code on me tonight. She survived thank God.
I always go into my patients room when I'm at work and I say a silent prayer for them that God will touch them and restore them to good health. I do this whenever I'm at work.
That is wonderful Tony, that you pray for your patients.
I am glad your patient pulled through.
I really don't think people appreciate our health care givers enough .
My brother was a paramedic, and my Mom was a nurse. Long hours heart wrenching job.
God Bless you
OldJG

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

OldJG wrote:
Jude 1:24 says it all to those who do not believe in "Eternal Security".
Jude 1:24, "Now all glory to God, who is able to keep you from falling away and will bring you with great joy into his glorious presence without a single fault."
Glory to God because.....
1. He will keep you from falling away
2. He will bring you with great joy into his glorious presence.
3. Without a single fault
HALLELUJAH!!! Thank you Jesus.
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
So even if you're a complete jerk to everyone who doesn't agree with you; even if you mock the Eucharist; reverse Apostolic teaching; spread slander about another group; mock the Mother of Christ; use sick vulgar language to condemn Homosexuals to Hell; manipulate Holy Scriptures; ignore everything the Apostles taught their Disciples; add to the prophecy of John in the Book of Revelation..... you're still saved??
No wonder you new born agains have success evangelizing! Its a guaranteed path to salvation. Its a chaotic free -for- all!! Sign me up! Not.
1. Complete jerk...you don't know me so you might want to stop that slow leak under your nose.
2. Mock a cracker you call Jesus....yes, Jesus Christ is not a cracker.
3. Reverse apostolic teaching? No, reverse Roman Catholic blasphemies..yes.
4. Spread slander about another group....I leave that to you Roman Catholic types. You have it perfected.
5. Mock the mother of Christ? No. Mock your beliefs about Mary the mother of Jesus? Yes There is no Biblical proof Mary was sinless, no Biblical proof of her "immaculate conception", no Biblical proof Mary as "assumed" into heaven, no Biblical proof Mary is co-redeemer with Christ, no Biblical proof Mary is our intercessor or should be prayed to and no Biblical proof Mary was "ever virgin". The truth you know about Mary you deny. Mary had more children. Why you do no believe what you do know to be Biblical truth about Mary just amazes me. Dumb sheep do dumb things.
6. Use sick vulgar language to condemn homosexuals to hell? Wrong again. Homosexuality is a sin. Not my word but the word of God. End of story.
7. Manipulate Scripture? Never! Quote the Bible? Absolutely!
8. Ignore everything the apostles taught their disciples? Certainly not. Ignore what the Roman Catholic church "says" the apostles taught? Yes and hell yes.
9. Add to the prophecy of John in the book of Revelation? No. I have never added anything and never will.

Thank you for the opportunity to dispel what your supposed thoughts may be. It was a pleasure to set you straight "ONE MORE TIME".

Cly, have a wonderful day.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Clay wrote:
What happens to the group who changed the Word of God?
I hate to rain on your anti Catholic parade... but one group of the born agains on here are guilty of changing the Word of God. One is going to a not-so-good judgement for undoing the teachings of Jesus Christ.
One group does not have the Holy Spirit bringing them to Biblical truth. Who is it? Preston, Confrint, and LTM vs Oldg, Chuck, OSAS, and 4gvn?
Looks like you guys had a night of Bible verse warfare. Everyone is tired, but still convinced the Holy Christ is bringing them to Biblical truth. Wow!
~~~~

YOU ROMAN CATHOLIC INFIDELS NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME...

1. YOU CLAIM TO HAVE CANONIZED THE BIBLE.

2. YOU GO ABOUT TO DISCLAIM WHAT YOU SAY YOU HAVE CANONIZED.

3. YOU REFUSE TO ADHERE TO WHAT YOU CLAIM TO HAVE CANONIZED.

4. YOU REPLACE WHAT YOU HAVE CANONIZED WITH A CATECHISM.

5. THEN YOU GO ABOUT UN-CHRISTIANIZING THOSE THAT ATTEMPT TO FOLLOW
WHAT YOU CLAIM TO BE THE BIBLE THAT YOU CANONIZED.

EITHER WAY YOU HAVE LOST ALL CREDIBILITY OR CLAIM TO ANY THING YOU HAVE TO PRESENT TO THE WORLD AS TRUTH...

IF THE BIBLE IS NOT THE WORD OF GOD ...THEN YOU ARE GUILTY OF LYING ON GOD.

QUESTION..

NOW WHICH ONE IS TRUTH...

THE BIBLE THAT YOU SAY IS A LIE...

OR THE CATECHISM..WHICH EVIDENTLY CONTRADICTS THE BIBLE ...BECAUSE

WHAT YOU CATECHISM TEACHES IS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT THE BIBLE TEACHES.

ANY WAY YOU SLICE IT

THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH IS RESPONSIBLE FOR WORLD WIDE CONFUSION.

CONCERNING WHAT IS TRUTH..

Joh_18:38 Pilate saith unto him, What is truth?....

YOU HAVE THE WORLD IN THE SAME QUANDARY THAT PILATE WAS...

WHAT IS TRUTH?
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

With all the religions, with all the rituals and other religious practices.
Remove all that muck, "GOD IS"

Its like we were given a perfect tasty cake, and someone decided to add to this perfect cake to make it taste better, it didn't quite turn out so someone else add something else, and so on.
Before long this perfect wonderful tasting cake, became nothing but a goy mess.
Such as we have today with all the religions in the world.
Psalm 46:10 "Be still Know I am God,
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalt in the earth.
11 "the LORD of Host is with us;
The GOD of Jacob is with us.

All these religions were not and are not in GOD'S plan.
God is not a GOD of confusion, religions are confusing. June is a clear example of that.
We need to come back to our first love, push all the idea man thinks salvation is and grab a hold of what Salvation real is.
We obtain Salvation only through faith, in a never failing God who made away for us humans to go to Him as He planned in the Garden of Eden.
The only thing we have and should be boosting about is in Christ Jesus, and the works that He did to save our sinful sorry souls.
Put your eyes upon Jesus, get it off of man and their man made religious believes.
'BECAUSE WHEN IT IS ALL SAID AND DONE IT IS ; ALWAYS HAS BEEN ABOUT JESUS THE CHRIST; THE ONLY SON OF THE TRUE LIVING GOD.'
DON'T GIVE ME YOUR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS GIVE ME JESUS.
TELL ME ABOUT JESUS, I DON'T CARE ABOUT ALL YOUR RELIGIOUS GUCK.
JESUS IS OUR PERFECT GIFT; YOU DON'T NEED TO ADD A THING, YOU CAN NOT IMPROVE ON ANYTHING HE IS OR HAS DONE.
JUST COME AS YOUR ARE BEFORE GODS THRONE LAY YOUR BURDENS DOWN JUST TRUST HIM.
HE WILL DO THE REST, ITS THAT SIMPLE JUST PLACE YOURSELF IN THE HANDS OF YOUR GOD AFTER ALL HE CREATED YOU AND UNDERSTANDS YOU LIKE NO ONE ELSE.
GOD DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PASSED; ITS YOUR FUTURE THAT IS IMPORTANT TO HIM.
GOD WANTS YOU TO SPEND IT WITH HIM.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

IF THE SCRIPTURE BELOW SUPPOSED TO HAVE SAID

WHAT YOU CLAIM, IT SAYS

WHY DOES IT NOT SAY IT...

Mat 16:15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

Mat 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

Mat 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Mat 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Mat 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
IF

WHY DID IT NOT SAY WHAT YOU CLAIM IT SAYS NOW..

WHEN YOU ORIGINALLY CANONIZED IT..

~~~

IF MARY WAS BORN WITH OUT SIN (IMMACULATE CONCEPTION)

WHERE IS THE ACCOUNT OF THIS....IN THE BIBLE THAT YOU CANONIZED

IF MARY WAS ASSUMED INTO HEAVEN ...

WHERE IS THE ACCOUNT OF THIS EVENT IN THE BIBLE YOU CANONIZED..

IF MARY HAD NO OTHER CHILDREN BESIDES JESUS..

WHY ARE HIS BROTHERS LISTED IN THE BIBLE YOU CLAIM TO HAVE CANONIZED?

IF SALVATION IS BY BAPTISM ALONE...

WHY DID YOU CANONIZE A BOOK THAT SAYS

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

OR

Act_16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

THERE SOMETHING TERRIBLY WRONG WITH YOUR CONFUSING CONJECTURE...

TELL US WHAT THE TRUTH IS..OR .GIVE US SILENCE

STOP

YOUR FOOLISHNESS
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

<quoted text>==========
The Orthodox Church unlike the Catholic Church includes the voice of the people.Patriarchs and Emperors have tried at times to declare and the Orthodox people made it a no go.The Ecumenical Councils waited for the voice of the people.For the Orthodox the Church is The Patriarchs, the Metropolitans, the Bishops, the Priests, the Deacons and the People.The people protected the faith when the hierarchy was told by ome they would help protect Constantinople only if the Orthos would go under the Pope. The Orthodox said better the sword than the red shoes of the bishop and refused.
Here is the poll:Yes, Orthodox are for Reunion, but only if you get basically get rid of the popeand Catholics become Orthodox . LOL
"Sympathetic skepticism" and unwavering faithfulness to Orthodox Tradition aptly describe the attitudes, some positive, some negative that the 2010 Orthodox Lay People Survey recorded from Orthodox respondents when faced with the prospect of reunion between the Roman Catholic Church and the Orthodox Churches. Although most respondents were remarkably open to exploring reconciliation and even for receiving a Council's decision authorizing and enabling reunion, Orthodox respondents envisioned reunion only along strictly Orthodox theological lines, leaving little room for dogmatic diversity and with a significantly redefined notion of Roman Papal Primacy if one is to be retained at all. Despite exhaustive mutual consultation and general councils, reconciliation between the Orthodox and Catholic Churches may not take place at the grassroots, where lay Orthodox Christians reject membership within the reconciled Churches, making reconciliation a mere canonical formality without practical consequences and real liturgical communion between the Churches.
Uh oh, the dreaded poll....wait....it's seems from this poll that most of the Orthodox DO WANT REUNIFICATION, albeit on their terms. But that's not what Hermi and Sera want. I may take a long time for the laity to accept it, but then again, we've been dividied for a thousand year, what's a few generations in the whole scheme of things....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 448,701 - 448,720 of532,376
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

524 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min curiouslu 720,054
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min lisw 172,242
should husbands & wives spank each other for se... (Mar '12) 5 min Mrotk 8
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min WasteWater 256,373
Whatsapp or Viber contacts ;) 39 min Asimeng 2
ians vs queenie on god,religion and the art of ... 44 min I LOVE TORTURING ATHEISTS 2
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 48 min meman 114,961
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 1 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••