Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 687395 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#464316 Jul 21, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. I don't follow links.
But if you want to make an issue of your theft, I'll be happy to oblige.
Thief.
Thats unfortunate because it was a link to Hooked on Phonics. I thought it might be helpful.

Continued Loyalty and Friendship
Herme
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#464317 Jul 21, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
June?
June!?!?!
No wonder Einstein disdained atheists.
Einstein was an Atheist before he died. As was I, he was earlier raised to believe in the existence of a creator.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

I cannot conceive of a God who rewards and punishes his creatures, or has a will of the kind that we experience in ourselves. Neither can I nor would I want to conceive of an individual that survives his physical death; let feeble souls, from fear or absurd egoism, cherish such thoughts. I am satisfied with the mystery of the eternity of life and with the awareness and a glimpse of the marvelous structure of the existing world, together with the devoted striving to comprehend a portion, be it ever so tiny, of the Reason that manifests itself in nature.

Albert Einstein, The World As I See It

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#464318 Jul 21, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Takes one to know one....how about it?
How about this:

Please find a theft from me.

I'll wait.

And, BTW, I have a lot of original material on here.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#464319 Jul 21, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still waiting, June.
Waiting for a link to what???

Columbus, OH

#464320 Jul 21, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>==========
My beloved and deepest soul mate,
I am in awe at the splendor of you.
Please get away from me.

And please take you hand off my thigh.*

*X
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#464321 Jul 21, 2013
Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
RoSesz:
A person's conscience senses pain. That pain is guilt. It is the action of the will, which seeks a remedy for the guilt.
Is the crime of being a mortal human that makes you feel so guilty?
observer

Rolling Meadows, IL

#464323 Jul 21, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>Thats unfortunate because it was a link to Hooked on Phonics. I thought it might be helpful.
Continued Loyalty and Friendship
Herme
Hey jack,Chesty shouldnt be so quick to turn awat friends.I know he,she or it crys his,hers or its eyes out every night to sleep cause he,she or it aint got no friends.

Columbus, OH

#464324 Jul 21, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Einstein was an Atheist before he died. As was I...
You're confused, hon.

Unfortunately, you're still alive.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#464325 Jul 21, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
From my perception, Mother Teresa saw the stupidity in her Catholic religion ... but she stuck to it because she was taught that to leave it was to burn in hell ... and she took that as very serious stuff indeed.
Imagine how hopeless she felt among those in India who outnumbered her and refused to become Catholics. She must have been completely overwhelmed in the idea that she couldn't save them from eternal hell even though that is what god expected of her.
Religion is wretched BUNK!
Hey June!! You "really do" know how to throw out some "big whoppers".
But then, so does Burger King!!!

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#464326 Jul 21, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Ro..I will have to look into myofascia,and see if that may help me post surgery,or ask my surgeon as well to some remedies to deal with my problems.I know that my present surgeon turned down helping another patient who had many surgeries for hernias,and referred the patient to a surgeon who deals with complexed abdominal problems due to frequent surgeries.Thank you for mentioning me in prayer before our great and Mighty God.
I know that myofascial release works but due to the hernia s you may need special attention ..it seems you may have a lot of scar tissue and that can really mess up your insides. It's not just the outer scars. But they show where the deep scars are..

Even if your SURGERY is all laparoscopic ..if you have the type of body that forms scars it can still play havoc with your insides.
Will pray you find the right surgeon ..

If you lived in Fla ..I could suggest a good one :(

On another note.

Do you BELUEVE a Saved person can fall away..sin..And the SPIRIT will call them to repentance ..And they can be reconciled??

It's a discussion we have been on today

And a poster. HAS said that Hebrews 6 4-6 says we cannot willfully sin and still be covered by the shed blood of our Lord.

That we have e crucified Him again..

Then how to explain a definite call You are feeling ..I believe from the Spirit to return.

Dies nit GOD also BREAK those who are His sAved to make them rich t with Him

So u of like your input
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#464327 Jul 21, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
NO... NOT ALL SIN IS WILLFUL ....
Do you believe it's a sin for a Muslim raised to believe that Islam is the one and only truth to not convert to your Protestant flavor of Christianity???

Is that Muslim committing a willful sin when he believes with absolute certainty that the one and only Allah in paradise will save him???

Columbus, OH

#464328 Jul 21, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Waiting for a link to what???
I'm waiting for a link to me "using words in a bible to bully those who are gay".

You forgot already?
observer

Rolling Meadows, IL

#464329 Jul 21, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confused, hon.
Unfortunately, you're still alive.
George carlin was an atheist to his grave.He never buckled.That takes balls hah chesty?
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#464330 Jul 21, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the following teach that Christ is God????
When you choose what the words mean to you ... you are your own teacher.

You might have missed the bulls eye of truth by a mile ... if even such a thing as truth exists and is not simply an illusion.

Columbus, OH

#464331 Jul 21, 2013
observer wrote:
<quoted text>George carlin was an atheist to his grave.He never buckled.That takes balls hah chesty?
Only my friends are allowed to call me Chesty, child.

And you're not my friend.
Pad

Rockford, IL

#464332 Jul 21, 2013
That Aussie kid 123456789 wrote:
What ever you say every church is equal
That could mean almost anything!
observer

Rolling Meadows, IL

#464333 Jul 21, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
When you choose what the words mean to you ... you are your own teacher.
You might have missed the bulls eye of truth by a mile ... if even such a thing as truth exists and is not simply an illusion.
And we arent realy here.If we close our eyes the world dont exists.Then when we open them bingo a world is created.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#464334 Jul 21, 2013
Pad wrote:
<I believe that my doing any good at all is a by-product of believing in God who is All in all.
If you can't be kind without a belief in a god, that doesn't say much for you.

And don't forget that your all and all "god" according to scripture created evil! And that doesn't say much for him either.

Theology is plain silly.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#464335 Jul 21, 2013
observer wrote:
<quoted text>George carlin was an atheist to his grave.He never buckled.That takes balls hah chesty?

:)
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#464336 Jul 21, 2013
observer wrote:
<quoted text> And we arent realy here.If we close our eyes the world dont exists.Then when we open them bingo a world is created.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.

Albert Einstein

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 9 min Mr Wiggley 31,480
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min speedyj1992 987,394
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 58 min HFCS - What It Is 2
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Peter Ross 6,492
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 5 hr Doctor REALITY 31
News Abortion issue looms over Supreme Court choice (May '09) 6 hr Ricky F 2,335
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 6 hr Ricky F 39,263
More from around the web