Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 559,585
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#463954 Jul 20, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>you misquoted that old refrain.
but in this instance you are dead wrong. until my health deteriorated, I could Preach a little, but on my best Sermon, I couldn't come close to preaching like he could and I don't mind admitting it. here in S Ohio, we have some very great preachers of the gospel(that is why we are called the bible Belt), but Woody was the best of the Best.
So you're basking in the non-existant rays of his "great" preaching ability huh,LOL. I bet a five year old in our congregation could teach Gods word better than this whatever his name is that you seem to place higher than God.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#463955 Jul 20, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>We've hurt your little feelins haven't we,LOL?
God doesn't call cowards to be his ministers.so feelings cant enter into our Mission to share His Word with unbelievers like you

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#463956 Jul 20, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>you misquoted that old refrain.
but in this instance you are dead wrong. until my health deteriorated, I could Preach a little, but on my best Sermon, I couldn't come close to preaching like he could and I don't mind admitting it. here in S Ohio, we have some very great preachers of the gospel(that is why we are called the bible Belt), but Woody was the best of the Best.
But your problem was that you sat under him!!!! Not very smart!!!!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#463957 Jul 20, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>wanna show us where someone called jesus a degenerate? like to read it.
unlike you and your calling, he Had no Sin.
Actually the religious community called Him worse than that. They actually called Him a demon. You'd fit in greatly with the religious community back then because they disliked what He was preaching just like the religious communtiy dislikes PM today. And I guarantee you that were it not for certain laws of the land you guys would probably hang PM on a cross or something just like the religious community did Christ.

Location hidden

#463959 Jul 20, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually the religious community called Him worse than that. They actually called Him a demon. You'd fit in greatly with the religious community back then because they disliked what He was preaching just like the religious communtiy dislikes PM today. And I guarantee you that were it not for certain laws of the land you guys would probably hang PM on a cross or something just like the religious community did Christ.
no, God doesn't allow Christians to even point a gun at someone like this fellow did. let alone hang him.

we are commanded to leave him alone and let him fall in the ditch by himself, even tho he gets others to fall in that same ditch which is hell.

this verbal boxing with you is getting boring. you are so easy to spar with.lol

Location hidden

#463960 Jul 20, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
But your problem was that you sat under him!!!! Not very smart!!!!
that was never a problem oxbore. Gods people love to hear the Gospel while you and old jg love to speak filth

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#463961 Jul 20, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>in your own words you have called him a prophet.
[tried to predict the date ]
Predict | Define Predict at Dictionary.com
dictionary.reference.com/browse/predict
verb (used with object) 1. to declare or tell in advance; [[[[[prophesy;]]]]
foretell: to predict the weather; to predict the fall of a civilization . verb (used without ...
how in the world did you ever become a nurse, or are you lying?
My wife, an RN for over 30 yeas is 50 times smarter than you appear to be.you ahd no clue as to where that water went and you have no clue as to what the word [predict] was in reference to.
you don't seem to have very much of an education at all.
See folks. I told you guys that "Christians" ARE NOT ABOVE TELLING LIES TO TRY AND PROVE THEIR POINT,lol. Tell me something. if a weather man tries to predict the weather that makes him a prophet right according to you,LOL?

Did you take your meds today?

Location hidden

#463963 Jul 20, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You have an impeccable track record!! Forever wrong...
Tony is an admitted homo...I are a hetero....
I didn't allude to your sexual preference, I spoke of your intelligence or lack of it. lol

cant you read either?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#463964 Jul 20, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>no, God doesn't allow Christians to even point a gun at someone like this fellow did. let alone hang him.
we are commanded to leave him alone and let him fall in the ditch by himself, even tho he gets others to fall in that same ditch which is hell.
this verbal boxing with you is getting boring. you are so easy to spar with.lol
Now tell the truth and shame the Devil. You know I almost have you in tears,LOL.

Location hidden

#463965 Jul 20, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>See folks. I told you guys that "Christians" ARE NOT ABOVE TELLING LIES TO TRY AND PROVE THEIR POINT,lol. Tell me something. if a weather man tries to predict the weather that makes him a prophet right according to you,LOL?
Did you take your meds today?
apples and oranges.

the foretelling of what might occur in the future using the Word of God is called prophecy,

so murray wasn't giving us a weather report.lol.

like I said, compared to my RN wife, you are very stupid with little to no discernment of the truth

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#463966 Jul 20, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>no, God doesn't allow Christians to even point a gun at someone like this fellow did.
Did that false prophet that you claim was the best preacher you ever heard tell you that,LOL?

You need to find yourself a preacher that is actually anointed of God and not self appointed like this fella you claim is such a great preacher. If what you have been spouting here is an example of the great lessons he teaches then you have been short changed.

If you keep sparing with me though you're gonna be forced to learn something about Gods word if by nothing more than by default.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#463967 Jul 20, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>apples and oranges.
the foretelling of what might occur in the future using the Word of God is called prophecy,
like I said, compared to my RN wife, you are very stupid with little to no discernment of the truth
What? You're married? To a human? If that is true then tell your wife I said she has my deepest sympathy if she's married to you,LOL.

Location hidden

#463968 Jul 20, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>that was never a problem oxbore. Gods people love to hear the Gospel while you and old jg love to speak filth
News flash!!!! Sitting under a guy and ingesting all of his bodily solid waste, and hearing the Gospel, are two entirely different things!!!!!

If, as you say, "old jg" spoke filth...he would not be on this forum...

Question: Would the detailed telling of a couple having intercourse, as God intended, be considered filth???????

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#463969 Jul 20, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>apples and oranges.
And by the way,I know you don't know any better but I do so given the fact that sparing back and forth doesn't glorify God nor edify those that may read all this,I shall act like the man of God that I am and cease and desist with all this bickering. As I stated though you probably doesn't know any better,I was Spiritually and Biblically taught better than to lower myself to your level.

So if you like you may continue to take out your frustrations on my pastor and myself but I will not respond to the drivel any longer. And if you look upon this as a move that you won, more power to you. And Noah's flood was still NOT worldwide.

Location hidden

#463970 Jul 20, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't allude to your sexual preference, I spoke of your intelligence or lack of it. lol
cant you read either?
Not only are you a phony...you are a liar...there is no reference in your words regards my intelligence or lack of it...

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#463971 Jul 20, 2013
Now back to discussing the flood of Noah that was NOT global but only regional. A poster came up with the weak idea that all that water if there had beena global flood went into the aquifers of the earth. That argument was weaker than water.

The water that would have been on the earth had there actually been a global flood was supposedly about 6 miles abpve the highest mountain. Given the fact that when the earth receives rainwater water from a constatnt rainfall,the earth becomes so saturated that it cannot soak up all that rain. So what happens? It starts flooding,river banks overflow etc, etc. Because the earth cannot soak up all that water even with the aquifers.

Now imagine enough water being on the earth that it reaches a height of 6 miles over the earth. There isn't enough aquifers on the entire to have soaked up water that reached a height of 6 miles over the entire earth.

It is so easy to demonstrate the folly of the Biblically illiterate when one uses a bit of reason. People we are supposed to worship God with reason,not with inane, made up suppositions that some try to add to Gods word.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#463972 Jul 20, 2013
Now if I have made some of you angry with some of my teachings then you're really going to be boiling hot when I demonstrate from scripture that Jonathan and David may have had a homosexual relationship according to what the scriptures seem to demonstrate.

Eventually I shall post the lesson and let each person make up their own minds after considering the evidence that I shall present.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#463975 Jul 20, 2013
Now why would David make the following statement about Jonathan comparing the love of Jonathan to the love of a woman..

http://www.biblestudytools.com/search/...

Makes you go hmmm.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#463976 Jul 20, 2013
Now read the following verse..

http://www.biblestudytools.com/kjva/1-samuel/...

I checked out this word "EXCEEDED" in the Hebrew and it means to ENLARGE or INCREASED. Now when a man is aroused doesn't his you know what increase in size or ENLARGES itself? Makes you go HMMMM. There was something freaky going on between David and Jonathan and even Jonathan's father Saul was aware of it because he called Jonathan the son of a perverse woman. I'm sure he wasn't really calling his wife, Jonathans mother perverse.

I thikn Saul was referring to Jonathan as being perverse for whgat he must have known was going on between Jonathan and David.

Location hidden

#463977 Jul 20, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only are you a phony...you are a liar...there is no reference in your words regards my intelligence or lack of it...
oh, isn't there. well here it is again for you to ponder on.
Oxbow wrote:

<quoted text>
Next time don't sit under him...sit to his side....that way you will not ingest what he is putting out that is meant for the sewer!!!!!
what ever you say, Oxbore.

now go make plans to enter into your very own heaven or make room for tony, you two are just alike.

IGNORANT.

NOW WHAT PART OF THE WORD [IGNORANT] ARE YOU UNFAMILIAR WITH?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 min duststorm 441,781
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min Chris Clearwater 175,666
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min pmscomputers 96,744
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min ChristINSANITY is... 775,486
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 25 min YTubeHeadlines 605,035
"1-STATE Solution" for ISRAEL says U.N. Official 28 min YTubeHeadlines 1
electrolux.servis@hotmail.com. 299 I5 34 istiny... 40 min electrofersen 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 43 min Pegasus 265,163
More from around the web