Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 683635 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#463944 Jul 20, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time don't sit under him...sit to his side....that way you will not ingest what he is putting out that is meant for the sewer!!!!!
what ever you say, Oxbore.

now go make plans to enter into your very own heaven or make room for tony, you two are just alike.

IGNORANT

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#463945 Jul 20, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I sat under the Best Preacher that God ever called. His name was Woodrow , and the comparison between him and murray are the same as God and the devil.
that is how Goldy Woody was and how satanic your teacher is.
LOL,LOL. Every jack legged lying idiot thinks his so called preacher was the best that God ever called. Anytime you hear an idiot say their preacher was the best that ever preached I advise you to get as far away from that person as you possibly can.

Location hidden

#463946 Jul 20, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Stop lying spirit. You don't feel sorry for me but rather you feel a great anger at me because I have the God given ability to break you down to your lowest common denominator and that makes you really, I mean REALLY SORE with me. You lying, deceiving spirit.
Tony, I do feel sorry for you and if I am alive when you die, I will cry because your soul is lost.

and tony, you have never defeated me over "what saith the Lord" because you don't know what His word says nor do you believe it.

and with Rose, it doesnt take very long before a person can spot a person like you who believes lies and falsehoods.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#463947 Jul 20, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>get real, tony. every Bible scholar agrees that Israel is where that big battle will take place not in Alaska or some where else.
the guy(murray) is mentally deranged and he attracts people like you who aint all there either. Lets face it, what man is going to pick a fat, bald man over Raquel Welch in her youth?
only a degenerate, with a very warped mindset. lets face facts. women arent called beautiful for nothing.lol
a DEGENERATE,lol.
Those words sound really familiar. Didn't they say something similar about Christ because they disliked what He was preaching back in the day,LOL? And of when so called Bible scholars are all Biblically illiterate, they will all agree. It's called the blind leading the blind. And another thing idiot,PM never said the Battle of Armageddon would take place in Alaska. The battle that will take place on Alaska by Russia is a battle that you and your so called Bible scholars are totally ignorant of which is just another of the MANY,MANY bible lessons that you guys are clueless about. And you actually call them scholars,LOL.

Location hidden

#463948 Jul 20, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Let me furtehr demonstrate to you guys how these hell bound Christians can lie and twist the truth to try and bring down the man of God.
Back in the day PM was trying to set the date for certain events that scriptures has told us was to occur. He stated that according to the dat when certain events took place in the Bible then thisor that was supposed to happen if the dates were right. Bot oh boy these lying so called Christians went off half cocked and started lying on PM claiming that he made a prophecy which did not come to pass. PM never made any prophecy. He merely took certain scriptures and tried to predict the date according to certain things that happened in scripture. He stated that if it was the correct date then this or that should occur.
As I stated lying,dishonest so called Christians stated that he made a prophecy.
I would advise everyone of you under the sound of my voice to sift through 99.9 percent of everything that comes out of a so called Christians mouth. You'll be much better off. Trust me on that.
A Christian is not above lying to try and win you over to their side so beware.
in your own words you have called him a prophet.

[tried to predict the date ]

Predict | Define Predict at Dictionary.com

dictionary.reference.com/browse/predict

verb (used with object) 1. to declare or tell in advance; [[[[[prophesy;]]]]

foretell: to predict the weather; to predict the fall of a civilization . verb (used without ...

how in the world did you ever become a nurse, or are you lying?

My wife, an RN for over 30 yeas is 50 times smarter than you appear to be.you ahd no clue as to where that water went and you have no clue as to what the word [predict] was in reference to.

you don't seem to have very much of an education at all.

Location hidden

#463949 Jul 20, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL,LOL. Every jack legged lying idiot thinks his so called preacher was the best that God ever called. Anytime you hear an idiot say their preacher was the best that ever preached I advise you to get as far away from that person as you possibly can.
you misquoted that old refrain.

but in this instance you are dead wrong. until my health deteriorated, I could Preach a little, but on my best Sermon, I couldn't come close to preaching like he could and I don't mind admitting it. here in S Ohio, we have some very great preachers of the gospel(that is why we are called the bible Belt), but Woody was the best of the Best.

Location hidden

#463950 Jul 20, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>a DEGENERATE,lol.
Those words sound really familiar. Didn't they say something similar about Christ because they disliked what He was preaching back in the day,LOL? And of when so called Bible scholars are all Biblically illiterate, they will all agree. It's called the blind leading the blind. And another thing idiot,PM never said the Battle of Armageddon would take place in Alaska. The battle that will take place on Alaska by Russia is a battle that you and your so called Bible scholars are totally ignorant of which is just another of the MANY,MANY bible lessons that you guys are clueless about. And you actually call them scholars,LOL.
wanna show us where someone called jesus a degenerate? like to read it.

unlike you and your calling, he Had no Sin.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#463951 Jul 20, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>what ever you say, Oxbore.
now go make plans to enter into your very own heaven or make room for tony, you two are just alike.
IGNORANT
We've hurt your little feelins haven't we,LOL?

Location hidden

#463952 Jul 20, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And here I thought Tony was,making all this garbage up.
Well it must be true if it's on tv...NOT
it is true that this garbage by murray is on TV but it isn't true in and of itself. just more lies from murrays father the devil.

I tuned in and turned off the filth rom that man over 30 years ago. he and gene scott were two peas in apod.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#463953 Jul 20, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>what ever you say, Oxbore.
IGNORANT
You have an impeccable track record!! Forever wrong...

Tony is an admitted homo...I are a hetero....

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#463954 Jul 20, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>you misquoted that old refrain.
but in this instance you are dead wrong. until my health deteriorated, I could Preach a little, but on my best Sermon, I couldn't come close to preaching like he could and I don't mind admitting it. here in S Ohio, we have some very great preachers of the gospel(that is why we are called the bible Belt), but Woody was the best of the Best.
So you're basking in the non-existant rays of his "great" preaching ability huh,LOL. I bet a five year old in our congregation could teach Gods word better than this whatever his name is that you seem to place higher than God.

Location hidden

#463955 Jul 20, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>We've hurt your little feelins haven't we,LOL?
God doesn't call cowards to be his ministers.so feelings cant enter into our Mission to share His Word with unbelievers like you

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#463956 Jul 20, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>you misquoted that old refrain.
But your problem was that you sat under him!!!! Not very smart!!!!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#463957 Jul 20, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>wanna show us where someone called jesus a degenerate? like to read it.
unlike you and your calling, he Had no Sin.
Actually the religious community called Him worse than that. They actually called Him a demon. You'd fit in greatly with the religious community back then because they disliked what He was preaching just like the religious communtiy dislikes PM today. And I guarantee you that were it not for certain laws of the land you guys would probably hang PM on a cross or something just like the religious community did Christ.

Location hidden

#463959 Jul 20, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually the religious community called Him worse than that. They actually called Him a demon. You'd fit in greatly with the religious community back then because they disliked what He was preaching just like the religious communtiy dislikes PM today. And I guarantee you that were it not for certain laws of the land you guys would probably hang PM on a cross or something just like the religious community did Christ.
no, God doesn't allow Christians to even point a gun at someone like this fellow did. let alone hang him.

we are commanded to leave him alone and let him fall in the ditch by himself, even tho he gets others to fall in that same ditch which is hell.

this verbal boxing with you is getting boring. you are so easy to spar with.lol

Location hidden

#463960 Jul 20, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
But your problem was that you sat under him!!!! Not very smart!!!!
that was never a problem oxbore. Gods people love to hear the Gospel while you and old jg love to speak filth

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#463961 Jul 20, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>in your own words you have called him a prophet.
[tried to predict the date ]
Predict | Define Predict at Dictionary.com
dictionary.reference.com/browse/predict
verb (used with object) 1. to declare or tell in advance; [[[[[prophesy;]]]]
foretell: to predict the weather; to predict the fall of a civilization . verb (used without ...
how in the world did you ever become a nurse, or are you lying?
My wife, an RN for over 30 yeas is 50 times smarter than you appear to be.you ahd no clue as to where that water went and you have no clue as to what the word [predict] was in reference to.
you don't seem to have very much of an education at all.
See folks. I told you guys that "Christians" ARE NOT ABOVE TELLING LIES TO TRY AND PROVE THEIR POINT,lol. Tell me something. if a weather man tries to predict the weather that makes him a prophet right according to you,LOL?

Did you take your meds today?

Location hidden

#463963 Jul 20, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You have an impeccable track record!! Forever wrong...
Tony is an admitted homo...I are a hetero....
I didn't allude to your sexual preference, I spoke of your intelligence or lack of it. lol

cant you read either?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#463964 Jul 20, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>no, God doesn't allow Christians to even point a gun at someone like this fellow did. let alone hang him.
we are commanded to leave him alone and let him fall in the ditch by himself, even tho he gets others to fall in that same ditch which is hell.
this verbal boxing with you is getting boring. you are so easy to spar with.lol
Now tell the truth and shame the Devil. You know I almost have you in tears,LOL.

Location hidden

#463965 Jul 20, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>See folks. I told you guys that "Christians" ARE NOT ABOVE TELLING LIES TO TRY AND PROVE THEIR POINT,lol. Tell me something. if a weather man tries to predict the weather that makes him a prophet right according to you,LOL?
Did you take your meds today?
apples and oranges.

the foretelling of what might occur in the future using the Word of God is called prophecy,

so murray wasn't giving us a weather report.lol.

like I said, compared to my RN wife, you are very stupid with little to no discernment of the truth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min Mr Wiggley 15,716
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr BenAdam 983,095
Kyrie makes it OFFICIAL: he's SICK of LeBron!!! 3 hr Mirrormirorwall 2
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 5 hr Mirrormirorwall 22
What did O.J. Simpson do with the murder weapon... 5 hr Mirrormirorwall 16
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Jake999 619,689
gay guys for fun on skype (Jan '13) 8 hr Dave Matthews 4
More from around the web