Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
447,241 - 447,260 of 532,693 Comments Last updated 29 min ago

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

marge wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a issue with you's coming here and not sharing the Good News with love with these people here, so ya know.
I guess on a forum with this title it is a lot to ask
That we act in unison and spread the word.

And sad ..IMO

Jesus,Christ shed His blood for US,all..

His,Sacrifice was,perfect..complete..He did it all..

It is,finished a free,gift for us to accept or reject.

Our choice to win or lose..eternal LIFE..

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Again with the lies. I want to play the Twist every time you post. He was talking about problems in your church. If he was lying then take it up with him or prove him wrong. Dont post garbage like this. You have a propensity to make up your own truths bend, fold, mutilate and toss.
Bishops cant be questioned? No I didnt say that you did.
Bishop cant do bad things? No I didnt say that either.
That does explain alot about you. lol
Again he made a statement about your church. So you come back and smear the man talking cowboy outfits, and he is a bully etc. You didnt respond to what he said. Is he a liar? Do you have proof of that? Why is it that Patriarch Bartholemew has addressed squabbling? Did he wear a cowboy outfit too?
Its not an attack on the Orthodox church but its a problem in your church and your leaders know it. Again Hilarion did not leave the Ravenna Conference because of the Dialogue. He left because of a dispute with Constantinople. Thats a fact acknowledged How that becomes what you turned it into is good stuff! You didnt question him you mocked him. I guess your hate is more important.
Lie. I addressed what Metro Phillip said in a detailed post.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

marge wrote:
<quoted text>
fairytales Hojo, a believer is whole when they die or when the Lord comes, whichever happens first.
no good news here.
I don't know what you are on...but it has got to be good!!!!!!
Disciple

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

marge wrote:
<quoted text>
so idle chatting and harsh words are now the theme? then my spirit takes me elsewhere bro, love you, later.
It is called indignation sis.
marge

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
The good news were shared a long time ago before you even showed up. I see no fruit 3 to 5 years later, I can't even remember how long.
You can argue someone into God as well as you can argue them out. That is not the idea.
it is very obvious me and ltm rained on your parade here as supreme in knowledge and truth when we showed up, your missing the love part of the Gospel big time, good thing we showed up and called by God to do so.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
When you are able to answer my question...get back to me...
P-K4
As you well know, I answered your question: The Christ sends no one anywhere cuz he's pretend.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TV910R5...

So I'll take the above post as an inability to respond intelligently to a question about the parable of Lazarus and Dives.

Kids, don't let the myth do this to you.
marge

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what you are on...but it has got to be good!!!!!!
they are Whole when they come to believe, thanks for the correction:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is God period end of story, isn't that wondeful news! biggest d? later
So, according to you, God is a liar, because He repeatedly said that Christ is His Son....which I showed you from Scripture..

The Catholic clergy and the SBC are liars, because they teach the same as God...from Scripture...

And you have the gall to say you are a minister of the Gospel????
Disciple

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

marge wrote:
<quoted text>
it is very obvious me and ltm rained on your parade here as supreme in knowledge and truth when we showed up, your missing the love part of the Gospel big time, good thing we showed up and called by God to do so.
Don't attack you brethren as I'm not attacking you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
As you well know, I answered your question: The Christ sends no one anywhere cuz he's pretend.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TV910R5...
So I'll take the above post as an inability to respond intelligently to a question about the parable of Lazarus and Dives.
Kids, don't let the myth do this to you.
Go fly a kite....stop bothering the grownups....
Disciple

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

marge wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Timothy 2:11-15: A woman must quietly receive instruction with entire submissiveness. But I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet. For it was Adam who was first created, and then Eve. And it was not Adam who was deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression. But women will be preserved through the bearing of children if they continue in faith and love and sanctity with self-restraint.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

not at all catholics changed things and led evil in the church . life is and will be tough for our kids we face to face with the evil empire

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Go fly a kite....stop bothering the grownups....
Translation: You have a myth you don't actually understand and can't defend.

And yet you wanna pick on other people with a different version of that myth.

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
Dust Storm provided a quote from a Metropolitan Phillip to support that the conciliar nature of the Ortho Church made it disorganized and chaotic.
THE QUOTE AS PROVIDED BY STORM GAVE THE IMPRESSION THAT A GREEK ORTHODOX CHURCH WOULD HAVE 2 BISHOPS COVERING THE SAME TERRITORY. ANTHONY THOUGHT THIS MEANT THEY WOULD CROSS INTO EACH OTHER'S TERRITORIES, ETC. CHAOS! RIGHT!
Well Metro Phillip was talking about Eastern Orthodox Churches under different Patriarchs (remember we do not have a "king Pope")
So the Antiochan Orthodox would have their Bishop for a district and the Greek Orthodox would have a Bishop for the same district if they had a church there. be Greek Bishop would never cross into another Greek Bishop's territory. A Greek Bishop would never cross into an Antioch Bishop's territory and vice versa.
But their Orthodox faith is the same. They are united in love and faith, not in dictatorship. And the Bishop presides in love, not dictatorship. is job is to coordinate with the other Bishops- Greek, Antiochian, etc to insure the faith is protected.
You that know history know that the Orthodox Church, following this conciliar system, have preserved the same faith for about 2000 years whereas the Catholics have for example changed the Mass about 50 times. Our Liturgy goes back to the 3rd Century with Hymns and Prayers from the first.
The second deception is that when I debunked Storm's source, this Metro Phillip who dressed in a cowboy outfit pointing a gun at his flock saying pay your diocese fees and is considered a dictator and basically a Papist by his own flock,
Storm says his source was not Phillip by Likouris.
But Likouris only authored the article. He quoted Phillip.Likouris,(although a Catholic convert LOL)has impressive credentials.SO STORM MADE IT SOUND LIKE THIS SCHOLAR SAID THE QUOTE.
BUT THE QUOTE WAS NOT THE SCHOLAR LIKOURIS', THE MAN WITH THE CREDENTIALS. LIKOURIS WAS JUST THE WRITER WHO WAS QUOTING THE "COWBOY BISHOP".IT WAS NOT LIKOURIS HE WAS QUOTING BUT THE "COWBOY BISHOP". SO DUST STORM LIES AROUND THE COWBOY AND MAKES THE READER THINK THE SCHOLAR MADE THE QUOTE AND LISTS THE SCHOLAR'S CREDENTIALS.
Hey herme
Thought I was the only one up..
How is sera

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Timothy 2:11-15: A woman must quietly receive instruction with entire submissiveness. But I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet. For it was Adam who was first created, and then Eve. And it was not Adam who was deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression. But women will be preserved through the bearing of children if they continue in faith and love and sanctity with self-restraint.
And you don't think that may have applied mire before some could read .

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like to call the clergy of both the Catholic and the SBC dummies because they also speak the truth from Scripture?????
SBC excerpt:
Christ is the eternal Son of God. In His incarnation as Jesus Christ He was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. Jesus perfectly revealed and did the will of God, taking upon Himself human nature with its demands and necessities and identifying Himself completely with mankind yet without sin...
And: The Catholics:
Jesus Christ, the incarnate Son of God...redeemer of the human Race..
Ox
You are a least asking question about Jesus being GOD ..And I have no idea,why you are asking what we believe on this.
God is,TRIUNE...FATHER ..SON..SPIRIT
Jesus is the Son
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

marge wrote:
<quoted text>
fairytales Hojo, a believer is whole when they die or when the Lord comes, whichever happens first.
no good news here.
Ah yes!! The "same old" bible only Protestant "twisting, manipulating, and mis-interpreting" of Sacred Scripture which all of you have become "experts" at doing----"Once saved, always saved"!
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

better say
evil is evil
its been previous civilization and evil also left too..

How many times civilization come and gone?

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't prove from the bible that the Holy Spirit has anything to do with you, but you say it anyway. The bible does point to St. Peter and Rome. It makes zero mention of you.
the Bible says NOTHING about Peter going or being in Rome. NOTHING!!!!!!

and yeah, it DOES say something about me and people like me, just as it does to GIF, but it SAYS NOTHING about some pedophile priest singing a magical cantation over a piece of grain,

AND YOU CANT SHOW US BY THE WORD OF GOD. JESUS NEVER SANG ANY LATINO WORDS WHEN HE BROKE UP THE BREAD TO SHARE IT WITH THE REMAINDER OF THE GUESTS AT THAT SUPPER.
newsphotos

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Revelation's FALSE PROPHET ...In Plain View --

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

805 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Aura Mytha 224,159
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 min bRB 74
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min Rider on the Storm 172,359
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 8 min ChromiuMan 5,238
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min Uzi 115,056
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min WasteWater 93,704
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 13 min Uzi 36,514
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Aura Mytha 720,444
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 256,476