Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 555,157
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#463505 Jul 18, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
fairytales Hojo, a believer is whole when they die or when the Lord comes, whichever happens first.
no good news here.
I don't know what you are on...but it has got to be good!!!!!!
Disciple

San Diego, CA

#463506 Jul 18, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
so idle chatting and harsh words are now the theme? then my spirit takes me elsewhere bro, love you, later.
It is called indignation sis.
marge

Ames, IA

#463507 Jul 18, 2013
Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
The good news were shared a long time ago before you even showed up. I see no fruit 3 to 5 years later, I can't even remember how long.
You can argue someone into God as well as you can argue them out. That is not the idea.
it is very obvious me and ltm rained on your parade here as supreme in knowledge and truth when we showed up, your missing the love part of the Gospel big time, good thing we showed up and called by God to do so.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#463508 Jul 18, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
When you are able to answer my question...get back to me...
P-K4
As you well know, I answered your question: The Christ sends no one anywhere cuz he's pretend.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TV910R5...

So I'll take the above post as an inability to respond intelligently to a question about the parable of Lazarus and Dives.

Kids, don't let the myth do this to you.
marge

Ames, IA

#463509 Jul 18, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what you are on...but it has got to be good!!!!!!
they are Whole when they come to believe, thanks for the correction:)

Location hidden

#463510 Jul 18, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is God period end of story, isn't that wondeful news! biggest d? later
So, according to you, God is a liar, because He repeatedly said that Christ is His Son....which I showed you from Scripture..

The Catholic clergy and the SBC are liars, because they teach the same as God...from Scripture...

And you have the gall to say you are a minister of the Gospel????
Disciple

San Diego, CA

#463511 Jul 18, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
it is very obvious me and ltm rained on your parade here as supreme in knowledge and truth when we showed up, your missing the love part of the Gospel big time, good thing we showed up and called by God to do so.
Don't attack you brethren as I'm not attacking you.

Location hidden

#463512 Jul 18, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
As you well know, I answered your question: The Christ sends no one anywhere cuz he's pretend.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TV910R5...
So I'll take the above post as an inability to respond intelligently to a question about the parable of Lazarus and Dives.
Kids, don't let the myth do this to you.
Go fly a kite....stop bothering the grownups....
Disciple

San Diego, CA

#463513 Jul 18, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Timothy 2:11-15: A woman must quietly receive instruction with entire submissiveness. But I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet. For it was Adam who was first created, and then Eve. And it was not Adam who was deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression. But women will be preserved through the bearing of children if they continue in faith and love and sanctity with self-restraint.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#463514 Jul 19, 2013
not at all catholics changed things and led evil in the church . life is and will be tough for our kids we face to face with the evil empire

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#463515 Jul 19, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Go fly a kite....stop bothering the grownups....
Translation: You have a myth you don't actually understand and can't defend.

And yet you wanna pick on other people with a different version of that myth.

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#463516 Jul 19, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
Dust Storm provided a quote from a Metropolitan Phillip to support that the conciliar nature of the Ortho Church made it disorganized and chaotic.
THE QUOTE AS PROVIDED BY STORM GAVE THE IMPRESSION THAT A GREEK ORTHODOX CHURCH WOULD HAVE 2 BISHOPS COVERING THE SAME TERRITORY. ANTHONY THOUGHT THIS MEANT THEY WOULD CROSS INTO EACH OTHER'S TERRITORIES, ETC. CHAOS! RIGHT!
Well Metro Phillip was talking about Eastern Orthodox Churches under different Patriarchs (remember we do not have a "king Pope")
So the Antiochan Orthodox would have their Bishop for a district and the Greek Orthodox would have a Bishop for the same district if they had a church there. be Greek Bishop would never cross into another Greek Bishop's territory. A Greek Bishop would never cross into an Antioch Bishop's territory and vice versa.
But their Orthodox faith is the same. They are united in love and faith, not in dictatorship. And the Bishop presides in love, not dictatorship. is job is to coordinate with the other Bishops- Greek, Antiochian, etc to insure the faith is protected.
You that know history know that the Orthodox Church, following this conciliar system, have preserved the same faith for about 2000 years whereas the Catholics have for example changed the Mass about 50 times. Our Liturgy goes back to the 3rd Century with Hymns and Prayers from the first.
The second deception is that when I debunked Storm's source, this Metro Phillip who dressed in a cowboy outfit pointing a gun at his flock saying pay your diocese fees and is considered a dictator and basically a Papist by his own flock,
Storm says his source was not Phillip by Likouris.
But Likouris only authored the article. He quoted Phillip.Likouris,(although a Catholic convert LOL)has impressive credentials.SO STORM MADE IT SOUND LIKE THIS SCHOLAR SAID THE QUOTE.
BUT THE QUOTE WAS NOT THE SCHOLAR LIKOURIS', THE MAN WITH THE CREDENTIALS. LIKOURIS WAS JUST THE WRITER WHO WAS QUOTING THE "COWBOY BISHOP".IT WAS NOT LIKOURIS HE WAS QUOTING BUT THE "COWBOY BISHOP". SO DUST STORM LIES AROUND THE COWBOY AND MAKES THE READER THINK THE SCHOLAR MADE THE QUOTE AND LISTS THE SCHOLAR'S CREDENTIALS.
Hey herme
Thought I was the only one up..
How is sera

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#463517 Jul 19, 2013
Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Timothy 2:11-15: A woman must quietly receive instruction with entire submissiveness. But I do not allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet. For it was Adam who was first created, and then Eve. And it was not Adam who was deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression. But women will be preserved through the bearing of children if they continue in faith and love and sanctity with self-restraint.
And you don't think that may have applied mire before some could read .

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#463518 Jul 19, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like to call the clergy of both the Catholic and the SBC dummies because they also speak the truth from Scripture?????
SBC excerpt:
Christ is the eternal Son of God. In His incarnation as Jesus Christ He was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. Jesus perfectly revealed and did the will of God, taking upon Himself human nature with its demands and necessities and identifying Himself completely with mankind yet without sin...
And: The Catholics:
Jesus Christ, the incarnate Son of God...redeemer of the human Race..
Ox
You are a least asking question about Jesus being GOD ..And I have no idea,why you are asking what we believe on this.
God is,TRIUNE...FATHER ..SON..SPIRIT
Jesus is the Son
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#463520 Jul 19, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
fairytales Hojo, a believer is whole when they die or when the Lord comes, whichever happens first.
no good news here.
Ah yes!! The "same old" bible only Protestant "twisting, manipulating, and mis-interpreting" of Sacred Scripture which all of you have become "experts" at doing----"Once saved, always saved"!
truth

Perth, Australia

#463521 Jul 19, 2013
better say
evil is evil
its been previous civilization and evil also left too..

How many times civilization come and gone?

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#463522 Jul 19, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't prove from the bible that the Holy Spirit has anything to do with you, but you say it anyway. The bible does point to St. Peter and Rome. It makes zero mention of you.
the Bible says NOTHING about Peter going or being in Rome. NOTHING!!!!!!

and yeah, it DOES say something about me and people like me, just as it does to GIF, but it SAYS NOTHING about some pedophile priest singing a magical cantation over a piece of grain,

AND YOU CANT SHOW US BY THE WORD OF GOD. JESUS NEVER SANG ANY LATINO WORDS WHEN HE BROKE UP THE BREAD TO SHARE IT WITH THE REMAINDER OF THE GUESTS AT THAT SUPPER.
newsphotos

AOL

#463523 Jul 19, 2013

Revelation's FALSE PROPHET ...In Plain View --

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#463524 Jul 19, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction. It has "everything" to do with his authority. Inadvertently gif uses a verse that proves his authority.
a few days ago, I paraphrased a verse that indicates that Minister will be judged by the same words that judge everyone else.

that goes along with what GIF is telling you and Peter is saying that also.

three of us disagree with your knowledge of the word of God.

MYSELF, GIF, AND PETER.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#463525 Jul 19, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, maybe you should tell Jesus He made a mistake?
~~~

The mistake is not in God..even though you evidently think so.

The horrible error is in the accepting of the conjecture of the Roman Catholic Church...

...That PRIEST OR A POPE...can live like the devil and yet be moral and guide/lead what YOU CLAIM to be the one and only True Apostolic Church.

That DECEITFUL TEACHING ...sets forwards a belief that one can not only

live a wicked life and be a Christian...

but THEY CAN ALSO BE SPIRITUAL LEADER..

A PRIEST OR POPE is not exempt from following the word of God that says..

1Ti_4:12 ........ be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

neither is any other supposed Christian...

The words of Jesus in HIS PRAYER FOR THE APOSTLES

IN

Joh 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

Joh 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Joh 17:17 -->Sanctify<-- them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

SANCTIFY DEFINED IN HEBREW

H6942
&#1511;&#1491;&#15 13;&#1473;
qa&#770;dash
kaw-dash'
A primitive root; to be (causatively make, pronounce or observe as) clean (ceremonially or morally):- appoint, bid, consecrate, dedicate, defile, hallow,(be, keep) holy (-er, place), keep, prepare, proclaim, purify, sanctify (-ied one, self), X wholly.

SANCTIFY DEFINED IN GREEK AS USED IN JOHN 17:17

G37
&#945;&#788;&#947; &#953;&#945;&#769; &#950;&#969;
hagiazo&#772;
hag-ee-ad'-zo
From G40; to make holy, that is,(ceremonially) purify or consecrate; (mentally) to venerate:- hallow, be holy, sanctify.

__

1Pe_3:15 But -->sanctify<-- the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

SANCTIFY DEFINED IN GREEK AS USED IN 1 PETER 3:15
G48
&#945;&#788;&#947; &#957;&#953;&#769; &#950;&#969;
hagnizo&#772;
hag-nid'-zo
From G53; to make clean, that is,(figuratively) sanctify (ceremonially or morally):- purity (self).

THIS UNGODLY TEACHING ACCOUNTS FOR THE APOSTASY OF YOUR (so called)ONE TRUE APOSTATE CHURCH...

JESUS SAID..

Mat_15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Luk_6:39 And he spake a parable unto them, Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min Here For Now 603,715
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min River Tam 765,383
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Dr_Zorderz 263,674
What's up with chad bennett? 23 min SweetNSassy86 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 45 min Yumpin Yimminy 119,288
Darren Wilson's life in Ferguson is OVER 53 min truthseeker7 14
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 54 min Hatti_Hollerand 4,423
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr BottomNow 1,191
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 5 hr Dubai Massage 055... 141

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE