Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 567,714
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
Anthony MN

Saint Paul, MN

#463341 Jul 18, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
Correction N F P is birth control
No it's not.
Anthony MN

Saint Paul, MN

#463342 Jul 18, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
It would sure give the non-human animals a break from all the bombs going off and the pollution caused by human greed ... yours and mine.
If you believe evolution is the mechanism which produced homo sapiens, why would you want to eliminate what evolution produced? Did evolution screw up along the way by making us what we are?
LTM

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#463343 Jul 18, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
""Please define the "authority of the Church""
"the ability to teach, govern and sanctify with Christ's own authority."
"" - who is this authority?"
The pope and the bishops.
Anything else?
Sorry budding no they are not.
Jesus would never have these men or a church such as yours any authority to over rule His word which the catholic church has done.
You have a false church with false teachers, false prophet.
With no authority at all.
Those the catholic church couldn't rule with fear and lies they butchered and tortured.
LTM

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#463344 Jul 18, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, when the pope and others suggest that birth control is evil, there WILL be more abortions. That is common sense.
And extra-marital sex is wrong to some people but to swingers it is a man and wife agreeing that extra-marital sex is not cheating, but rather just a whole lot of fun.
It is not my choice at all, but I won't preach at them if they don't preach at me.
Wouldn't be so much fun when they get a V.D. Or Aids.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#463345 Jul 18, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And killing a new life makes that horrid story better ..how??
Young girls on the street are taken by their pumps to Abortion clinics..
Where they find ways around notifying parents..ALOWWING FIRCED prostitution to continue.
Those clinic people may be the ONKY outside people those poor girls are allowed in contact with...
But as long as their pumps pay the bill..those girl jeep getting raped..keep getting MEDICAL INVASIVE procedures that may leave tem sterile.
AND I AM DESPICABLE..
they are aiding and abetting rapists and slave driver's.
All in the name if CHOICE!!!!!!!
That is worse than despicable ..it's criminal.
They catch one woman following their policies and scream oh no we will fire her ...it's nit what we do here.
Yet those little girls are getting abortions someplace.
But it's nit PC fir the authorities to monitor clinics.
Clinics they did NOT monitor. ON PURPOSE..like Gosnells.
Heaven forbid we upset the movement ....
Your response had nothing to do with my questions. Let me try asking again:

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:

I betcha you wouldn't be thinking this if you were abducted by Ariel Castro.
Tell me Rose, why would you force a 14 yr old rape victim to carry an unwanted child?
To teach them a lesson - for their entire life? What would be that lesson?
- That it is okay to be raped and become pregnant, just so the child can be born?
- That the 14 yr old girl has no say in her life?

Well? Are these too touogh for you to answer using honesty? Or do you still want to continue in your diversion tactics and avoid answering.

Anthony has done so, the "cowboy" has done it, Psalm23 has done so also, asn I even beleive there is a post out there from a couple weeks ago toyou , that you haven't answered my questions either.

Honesty - yeah sure - nowhere to be found in many on this forum.

You put on a facade for the world to see, just to hide from the truth.

*sighs*
Human Being

Eunice, LA

#463346 Jul 18, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
...HB....it took people 200+ years to "authenticate"?
Why are you pandering to the ruse?
New Age Spiritual Leader:

I suppose it goes to wanting to be educated.

Since the canonization of the Bible, there have been an almost countless amount of writings concerning God and man's relationship with God, and others.

You might as well say Neitsche should belong in the Bible....If not, then why are you pandering to the ruse?(smiles), simply because its modern?
Anthony MN

Saint Paul, MN

#463347 Jul 18, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry budding no they are not.
Jesus would never have these men or a church such as yours any authority to over rule His word which the catholic church has done.
You have a false church with false teachers, false prophet.
With no authority at all.
Those the catholic church couldn't rule with fear and lies they butchered and tortured.
You're not in charge of deciding what Jesus would or wouldn't have done.
LTM

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#463348 Jul 18, 2013
Woody Harrelson Shares a Powerful Video: Thoughts From Within | RAW FOR BEAUTY
rawforbeauty.com
This is an awesome video made by Woody Harrelson sharing some powerful thoughts from within. The video contains a message that touches us all and is riddled with truth throughout. Please watch and share this with everyone!.

Write a comment...

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#463349 Jul 18, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
""Please define the "authority of the Church""
"the ability to teach, govern and sanctify with Christ's own authority."
"" - who is this authority?"
The pope and the bishops.
Anything else?
Looky-there, finally a straight answer.

Did it hurt you too much to respond and admit that you are not part of any authority?

From this point forward, and this is to all Catholics, you are not part of the "Church".

Own it, it is true.

Unless you think like many who are not Catholic, and the so-called "Church" is made up of individuals who believe in Jesus and his message. Even that is a stretch for the many.....

Sheez, I'd rather dance the waltz....in the least, I know the steps.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#463350 Jul 18, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
""Please define the "authority of the Church""
"the ability to teach, govern and sanctify with Christ's own authority."
"" - who is this authority?"
The pope and the bishops.
Anything else?
Now if you can just give me another direct answer to:

Do you believe the Pope is infallible?

C'mon Anthony - you can do this, it isn't that difficult.

Sometimes, one must swallow their pride in order to swallow the truth.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#463351 Jul 18, 2013
Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
New Age Spiritual Leader:
I suppose it goes to wanting to be educated.
Since the canonization of the Bible, there have been an almost countless amount of writings concerning God and man's relationship with God, and others.
You might as well say Neitsche should belong in the Bible....If not, then why are you pandering to the ruse?(smiles), simply because its modern?
maybe he should be.

Well that would be if religion didn't limit "God's" inspiration, as it has.

You do believe that "God" has limitless inspiration, correct? Or was it just limited to a handful of people that wrote the Bible texts?

You really didn't think it out this far, huh?
Anthony MN

Saint Paul, MN

#463352 Jul 18, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Now if you can just give me another direct answer to:
Do you believe the Pope is infallible?
C'mon Anthony - you can do this, it isn't that difficult.
Sometimes, one must swallow their pride in order to swallow the truth.
You don't know what infallible is do you?

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

New Year

#463354 Jul 18, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Your response had nothing to do with my questions. Let me try asking again:
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
I betcha you wouldn't be thinking this if you were abducted by Ariel Castro.
Tell me Rose, why would you force a 14 yr old rape victim to carry an unwanted child?
To teach them a lesson - for their entire life? What would be that lesson?
- That it is okay to be raped and become pregnant, just so the child can be born?
- That the 14 yr old girl has no say in her life?
Well? Are these too touogh for you to answer using honesty? Or do you still want to continue in your diversion tactics and avoid answering.
Anthony has done so, the "cowboy" has done it, Psalm23 has done so also, asn I even beleive there is a post out there from a couple weeks ago toyou , that you haven't answered my questions either.
Honesty - yeah sure - nowhere to be found in many on this forum.
You put on a facade for the world to see, just to hide from the truth.
*sighs*
Well first ..it would nit happen..

But second raping her and then pulling a,baby out of her without her consent so he could keep raping her.

Is compound WRONG.

AND,in due answer ..those clinics that aid and abet rape of young girls are what is despicable.

Not just one ..But the whole of the baby sex workers....it's criminal but authorities close their eyes to the ONE group of institution where they could actually find and prosecute these people.

And you pro choice people applaud it as women's rights..And block every measure at parental notification..

It's disgusting and hypocritical ..imo
Anthony MN

Saint Paul, MN

#463355 Jul 18, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Now if you can just give me another direct answer to:
Do you believe the Pope is infallible?
C'mon Anthony - you can do this, it isn't that difficult.
Sometimes, one must swallow their pride in order to swallow the truth.
And yes, the pope is, under the Catholic definition, infallible.

You said he isn't. Again; is that an infallible (under any definition) statement by you? What makes you infallible? Why can you claim infallibility and not someone else?

If you're not infallible, your statement may be wrong.
Anthony MN

Saint Paul, MN

#463356 Jul 18, 2013
I heart Conley wrote:
<quoted text>We hacve tried to explain to her that its not,I mean for several days. She would rather believe what the pro aborts say about NFP than someone who actually used the method and had success. She is a former Catholic who spouts lies about Catholicism and esp Pope John Paul II. I guess you can't throw pearls to swine. Have a great day, i am going back to my painting.
The protesters have a pretty tight grip on her.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

New Year

#463357 Jul 18, 2013
I heart Conley wrote:
<quoted text>We hacve tried to explain to her that its not,I mean for several days. She would rather believe what the pro aborts say about NFP than someone who actually used the method and had success. She is a former Catholic who spouts lies about Catholicism and esp Pope John Paul II. I guess you can't throw pearls to swine. Have a great day, i am going back to my painting.
Ahhh here she is..knit and pray..mercy me..(who says I had a stroke)...tempest...persnicket y..whoever..

Who says Christians must practice as,Catholics in order to have unity with the,R C C in direct opposition to what Was said in Vatican 2. And by your dear Pope John Paul. AS long as I know how you know what was told to me as you said .

Ok knit..N F P is exactly the opposite of the only place in the bible that mentions fertility.

Now I think it's fine..But it is still BIRTH control. And I am definitely not pro abort...as anyone who can read here has seen .

I would like to PREVENT abortions..

One way is for people to not have sex.

Another is to practice CONTRACEPTION...contra meaning against conception

The less pregnancy the less tiny lives are lost ..

And I know the Catholics CHURCH is against it.

But not all people are Catholic ..And abortions number in the 800 per year Mark...

If we can prevent pregnancy ..We can prevent unwanted pregnancies AND BABIES born into abusive homes unwanted.

I personally and others who live CHRIST..despite WHAT you have told me You think...BELieve prevention to be a good thing.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

New Year

#463358 Jul 18, 2013
800 thousand per year..sorry

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

New Year

#463360 Jul 18, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what you're saying....
Sorry Anthony .

I really did type N F P..auto correct changed it.

I am for using contraception. including the above.

The less unwanted babies the fewer abortions
And unwanted children.

I know sex outside marriage is a sin.

But many married people get abortions also.

And many folks have sex and abortions outside marriage.

It's a fact and will remain so unless either this society
Gets rid IF it .

Or Jesus comes back

Even one abortion is too many .

And now we have legislation trying at least to limit it t o before
The child may feel PAIN.

And on the other hand a PP person arguing against legislation to SAVE
Born babies!!!!

I posted 2links today ..one if a 23 week preemie ..same age they want to kill legally

The other was testimony from PP. Who objects to even transporting babies..to ER.

SO yes I am very much in favor of CONTRACEPTION..

For very many reasons..
marge

Ames, IA

#463361 Jul 18, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
The protesters have a pretty tight grip on her.
Nope, Jesus does.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

New Year

#463362 Jul 18, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
The protesters have a pretty tight grip on her.
What protesters...

Have you read any of my many posts today .

They are all AGAINST ABORTION..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Good-Evil 794,534
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min An NFL Fan 120,666
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min onemale 267,371
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min Aquarius-WY 607,115
Scientific proof for God's existence 20 min Jac 526
Conclusion...Rise Of The New White Supremacists... 37 min Harp 6
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 50 min NWmoon 221,533
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 2 hr Rashes 177
More from around the web