Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 683635 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#463225 Jul 18, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey June
here's,some churches you can go to happily
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/24/ca...
Well thanks for posting that. I found it interesting, but it's not something I need in my life.

I never belonged to a church, so when I left religion I never missed the social aspect of group unity.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#463226 Jul 18, 2013
marge wrote:
The 'WORD OF GOD', believers are suppose to obey it, and there's only ONE that can assist you with that.
What is His name?
The 12th Imam that so many Muslims are certain will come to save them.

:)

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#463227 Jul 18, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Metropolitan Phillip is in your church not ours. So make fun of him all you want. James Likoudis is in ours a convert from yours yes and highly respected and credible and yes he understands you r church unlike the scholarship I've seen from your side. lol So if you want to make quips try to follow along or you look dumber than you have already shown.
Neither of you has to be here. I am not going to give him a break nor you as long as you keep attacking our church and me. Neither of you is any real challenge. I posted about unity you chose to attack, malign and mock and twist what was said. I dont need poor me stories from you. Neither of you have exihibited any desire to be truthful or fair.
Try not to choke on all the vomit you spewed tonight. But all that apinning you did would be a fun ride in a fantasy world.
I will pray for you.
Pray for yourself and your invisable evil twin...you both need them ore thsn me....

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#463228 Jul 18, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Metropolitan Phillip is in your church not ours. So make fun of him all you want. James Likoudis is in ours a convert from yours yes and highly respected and credible and yes he understands you r church unlike the scholarship I've seen from your side. lol So if you want to make quips try to follow along or you look dumber than you have already shown.
Neither of you has to be here. I am not going to give him a break nor you as long as you keep attacking our church and me. Neither of you is any real challenge. I posted about unity you chose to attack, malign and mock and twist what was said. I dont need poor me stories from you. Neither of you have exihibited any desire to be truthful or fair.
Try not to choke on all the vomit you spewed tonight. But all that apinning you did would be a fun ride in a fantasy world.
I will pray for you.
I will continue to attack your church and you can continue to attack mine but you will NOT PERSOANLLY ATTACK NICK...I don't have a problems with facts on facts but when you throw in the name calling attacks to prove your point it makes you a discusting.far cry from the True Christian person you claim to be.And for someone not to care when asked to stop the personal attacking on nick due to his health, you come back with I don't give a shit answer.You have dug your heels into us for your invisible friend.It has nothing to due with my attacks on your church.Thats only an excuse.From this moment on I will copy any and all PERSONAL NAME CALLING DEGRADEING ATTACKS ON MYSELF AND NICK.I ask you to stop the personal attacks on nick once more.And you are correct...we don't have to be here and neither do you!
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#463229 Jul 18, 2013
Some people of religion that believe a god is offended by human activities, have a will to see Satan's evil everywhere but in their selves.

From my perception religion feeds a need in those people to feel that they are superior to others, and they have a "deep" need to believe that a god agrees with them.
LTM

Marathon, Canada

#463230 Jul 18, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? DO YOU REALLY ENJOY THIS ATTACK ON MY HUSBAND? Are you that evil to continue attacking him knowing that he is a seriously ill man???Do not attack him for what I have said and done!Do you get pleasure from doing this to him?? Drop the point and move on..act the Christian you claim to be! Your now bordering on BULLYING!!! stop it now!!!!
Bullying is the mark of a true catholic, they have done that all through history.
It has been recorded,(written).
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#463231 Jul 18, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Bottom line is, you believe those who have abortions are murderers ... period.
And like I said, the woman at my church will tell you the samething as well as many many other pro-life folks. You hate that because it's not what you believe...period.

Did you Google " Doctor telling Congress about abortion". Probably not because it's not what you want to hear. I'm sure a doctor who has performed many many abortions doesn't know has much as you do when it comes to what is life and what's not.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#463232 Jul 18, 2013
I don't know how they came up with names for 330 million minor gods ... but it certainly must have kept theologians well entertained.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

Though Hinduism is often understood as being polytheistic, supposedly recognizing as many as 330 million gods, it also has one “god” that is supreme—Brahma.

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/hinduism.html#ixz...
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#463233 Jul 18, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
And like I said, the woman at my church will tell you the samething as well as many many other pro-life folks. You hate that because it's not what you believe...period.
Did you Google " Doctor telling Congress about abortion". Probably not because it's not what you want to hear. I'm sure a doctor who has performed many many abortions doesn't know has much as you do when it comes to what is life and what's not.
Our discussion was about you claiming that you never stated you believed women who had abortions were murderers. I was making the point that although you never stated it in so many words ... that is what you do believe. So why you were offended at something that was true is a mystery to me.

As for the rest, I've already posted why I believe abortion must stay legal, and that is to help the women survive the abortions.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#463234 Jul 18, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullying is the mark of a true catholic,
Don't forget the bullying Protestants.

Sharing is a Christian trait.

June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#463235 Jul 18, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
And like I said, the woman at my church will tell you the samething as well as many many other pro-life folks.
Would that be before or after they use the clinics for their own secretive abortions?

Many supposed "holy" women suggest that those in abortion clinics misguided them with information that LEAD them to have abortions.

What the hell were they doing IN abortion clinics if they weren't wanting to have abortions?

Hypocrites!
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#463236 Jul 18, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Our discussion was about you claiming that you never stated you believed women who had abortions were murderers. I was making the point that although you never stated it in so many words ... that is what you do believe. So why you were offended at something that was true is a mystery to me.
As for the rest, I've already posted why I believe abortion must stay legal, and that is to help the women survive the abortions.
The doctor who told Congress about performing abortions is now pro-life because he says it kills the life of an unborn child. He has 33 years in the medical field but someone like you who stays in their house all day knows more than him about a fetus.

Silly pro-choice atheist.

You can believe what you want Grams about what is life and what isn't. I have an article from a doctor of 33 years that says you're wrong.
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#463237 Jul 18, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You stated an abortion is killing just cells and not life. You know more than a doctor of 33 years...sure. You get all that information from staying in your house all day reading on your computer.

Silly pro-choice atheist
LTM

Marathon, Canada

#463238 Jul 18, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
The 12th Imam that so many Muslims are certain will come to save them.
Their are some who believe, that Islam is no different then Christianity. Tell that to the many Infidels who have been beheaded because they would not denounce their faith in Christ Jesus.
Much like the early catholic churches, who murdered and tortured all who would not join the catholic religion.

The 10 commandments state clearly thou shall not kill;
Well we know the Catholic's broke that commandment don't we.

I think it is time for the catholic church to repent, and return all the money, land, and gold, they robbed from the poor countries they stole it from. they must confess their crimes against humanity, and admit to the brutal regime they really are.
If they really want to be God's true church on earth.
Bring all the pedophiles to justices instead of protecting them and prosecuting the victims.
The catholic church is not God's true church, because the gates of hell have prevailed against it, every evil that man could think of has been done and committed by the catholic church against humanity.
Saying all that, I do believe there are many within the catholic church who truly love God, and must make a choice to follow God or the catholic church because there is a difference. The catholic church does not teach the gospel that Jesus taught His disciples.
Any religious affiliation that claims to be the true church of Christ on earth is making a false claim.
We the people are the living church of God on earth, people who are lead by the Holy Spirit of God.
Those who are born again washed in the blood of the Lamb,(Jesus the Christ) are the true church they sit in every denomination on earth.
We believe that Jesus Christ alone is Our Savior; and we are the body of Christ; Which God the Father is the head, and Jesus is the true vine.
All of the true church of Christ are grafted into the true vine, are adopted children of God.
Christianity is away of life not just a belief, Its all about Christ and what He has done, He alone is worthy.
You June think you have all the answers, my dear woman, your an oxymoron in motion, you know nothing.
You read all those books that others have written, and believe what they say, but are afraid to read the Bible.
Yet its the only book that will teach you about salvation and your immortality, and you will get your wish June .
After all Jesus said if you denounce me before man I will denounce you before my father which is in Heaven
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#463239 Jul 18, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Would that be before or after they use the clinics for their own secretive abortions?
Many supposed "holy" women suggest that those in abortion clinics misguided them with information that LEAD them to have abortions.
What the hell were they doing IN abortion clinics if they weren't wanting to have abortions?
Hypocrites!
Again Grams...your argument is abortion is only killing cells and not a life. You won't read the article from the doctor talking to Congress so he is a quote from him:

"If you refuse to believe that this procedure inflicts severe pain on that unborn child, please think again.”

Did I mention he has 33 years in the medical field but I know old atheist pro-choice June knows more than him.

You're pathetic
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#463240 Jul 18, 2013
I never had an abortion, but I can tell you that if I had one in a clinic and I survived the abortion without mishap to my own health, I would tell other women that if they didn't want an abortion to not have one ... but that if they did want an abortion, I would recommend the clinic to which I went for my abortion.

Let's be REAL and stop being so silly. None of us are HOLY. We are mortal human animals ... period!
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#463241 Jul 18, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
You stated an abortion is killing just cells and not life. You know more than a doctor of 33 years...sure. You get all that information from staying in your house all day reading on your computer.
Silly pro-choice atheist
If women of the Muslim faith were the only ones allowed to carry fetuses, would you still want to protect THOSE fetuses from being aborted.

After all, Muslim souls are only fit for Christian hell anyway ... aren't they "oh holy one???"

Silly people and their silly religions.
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#463242 Jul 18, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrites!
Another quote Grams...enjoy:

"There are several conditions that can arise or worsen typically during the late second or third trimester of pregnancy that require immediate care. In many of those cases, ending or “terminating” the pregnancy, if you prefer, can be life saving. But is abortion a viable treatment option in this setting? I maintain that it usually, if not always, is not".

Keep in mind, this doctor has 33 years in the medical field.

You see Grams....most abortions are done because the mother doesn't want the baby. For you, it has nothing to do with safety of the mother or any other nonsense. It's all about your right to make your own decision with your body and that's all it is. You don't care about anything else so stop acting like you do.
June VanDerMark

Prince George, Canada

#463243 Jul 18, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Their are some who believe, that Islam is no different then Christianity. Tell that to the many Infidels who have been beheaded because they would not denounce their faith in Christ Jesus.
Much like the early catholic churches, who murdered and tortured all who would not join the catholic religion.
The 10 commandments state clearly thou shall not kill;
Well we know the Catholic's broke that commandment don't we.
I think it is time for the catholic church to repent, and return all the money, land, and gold, they robbed from the poor countries they stole it from. they must confess their crimes against humanity, and admit to the brutal regime they really are.
If they really want to be God's true church on earth.
Bring all the pedophiles to justices instead of protecting them and prosecuting the victims.
The catholic church is not God's true church, because the gates of hell have prevailed against it, every evil that man could think of has been done and committed by the catholic church against humanity.
Saying all that, I do believe there are many within the catholic church who truly love God, and must make a choice to follow God or the catholic church because there is a difference. The catholic church does not teach the gospel that Jesus taught His disciples.
Any religious affiliation that claims to be the true church of Christ on earth is making a false claim.
We the people are the living church of God on earth, people who are lead by the Holy Spirit of God.
Those who are born again washed in the blood of the Lamb,(Jesus the Christ) are the true church they sit in every denomination on earth.
We believe that Jesus Christ alone is Our Savior; and we are the body of Christ; Which God the Father is the head, and Jesus is the true vine.
All of the true church of Christ are grafted into the true vine, are adopted children of God.
Christianity is away of life not just a belief, Its all about Christ and what He has done, He alone is worthy.
You June think you have all the answers, my dear woman, your an oxymoron in motion, you know nothing.
You read all those books that others have written, and believe what they say, but are afraid to read the Bible.
Yet its the only book that will teach you about salvation and your immortality, and you will get your wish June .
After all Jesus said if you denounce me before man I will denounce you before my father which is in Heaven
Christians killed Muslims ... Muslims killed Christians. Both sides believe they are the holy ones ... while praying to the same one and only god.

Tit for tat! Stupid people.
LTM

Marathon, Canada

#463244 Jul 18, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:

<quoted text>
---------

So what your saying if a person is going to kill a baby lets keep it legal.
why am I not surprised by your comment, yet your The very one on here that has been screaming foul about people killing children.
Yep a really oxymoron, that you are!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kyrie makes it OFFICIAL: he's SICK of LeBron!!! 17 min Mirrormirorwall 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 983,094
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr River Tam 15,724
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 2 hr Mirrormirorwall 22
What did O.J. Simpson do with the murder weapon... 2 hr Mirrormirorwall 16
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Jake999 619,689
gay guys for fun on skype (Jan '13) 5 hr Dave Matthews 4
More from around the web