Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
445,961 - 445,980 of 532,689 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

Since: Nov 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Athnony, brought up your ex because he is
Because he is cruel and mean,
oh I can say more about that scum sucking lying a-whole, the only person I know who has to drop his drawers and turn around to face his pc. THIS goes back a few years when I first came on here and I posted a few things about the catholic churches molesting case, he in turn stated that I WAS possibly a pedophile myself, well it boiled my blood then and still does today, cause I have a victim in my family, if I ever met him, he'd find out if god truly exists or not in 5 minutes or less. piece of s&%#t.

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
People who cling to a religion that teaches some humans will burn in hell are responsible for clinging to that system of belief.
If you believe it, you MUST also own it.
No other person is responsible for how you believe, and that is the truth.
there are exceptions to the rule, in families similar to my ex g/f's, when growing up you constantly hear about teachings of a certain religion so much so that you believe it to the point that even as an adult you can't change your mind, mostly out of the fear put in you that goes along with the sermons. I liked her parents as long as you stayed away from religion, politics and gay people, boy they hate gay people, they refuse to watch the Ellen generes show because she is gay, I asked them one time did you ever watch merv Griffins talk show? and they did, and I said that's surprising considering you don't like gay people, same thing with liberace, left them red in the face. speechless for the first time in their lives lol. I loved it.

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
jethro does not believe the Word of God but you think he understands it. And you amened him for it. Looks to me like you will buddy up with atheists because they hate the Catholic Church too.
I do not believe the bible as truth nor do I believe the pagan/Christian (catholic) church is Jesus'/gods church. it's a creation, abomination of mans for power, profit, and it got it not by divine means but by following the roman empire and stealing land,gold,silver, a church, left behind by the romans, they stole the scriptures, which by the way, the dead sea scrolls will be coming to Boston, hope I am well enough to go see them,I am curious as to what they look like in person. people are not going to be happy when I tell them they are basically worthless in content, but to a collector they are worth money.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Your breath smells awful!!!! I can smell it from here!!! What in the world have you been eating????!!!!
Well I had left over sunday dinner which consisted of part of a prime rib that I stole from my aunts freezer,LOL. I sliced this up in my casserole dish to which I added Cream of mushroom soup and carrots and taters and I covered it with foil and slow cooked it in the oven till it was falling apart tender.
I made a pot of fresh green beans that I seasoned with smoked turkey necks. I also made some fried corn that I cut off the cob myself. I made mac and cheese that I made with extra sharp cheddar,pepper jack, and velvetta cheese ( yummy ) and I also sliced up some tomatoes to go with my dinner. For dessert I made a lemon pound cake with that I made with lemon gelatin instead of lemon pudding mix and I made lemon glaze to drizzle over it.
I had company over so we ate very well today. I remember one of my exes saying that my cooking was one reason he really hated that I broke up with him. That was very flattering coming from Rico.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Your breath smells awful!!!! I can smell it from here!!! What in the world have you been eating????!!!!
And I forgot I also made herb baked chicken. Maybe all this food I ate is what you smell. And what did you eat today?

Since: Jun 13

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

im not christian so you probably don't care. don't you think all of this is a bit rigid and neurotic??? even getting uppity isn't gonna help your situations in my view over the centuries most sects of christianity have just used it to manipulate people!!!!! you cant deny!! i'm for the idea that you'd be christian in your own way and not worry about it to much :) i mean getting told what you should and shouldn't do by a human isn't exactly legit, would anyone agree???

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

does anyone here watch the history channels?? well I do, and I notice they are pushing more an more about ancient aliens coming to earth and mining for gold, there are carvings in walls thousands of years old of human bodies with animal heads on them, and things that resemble people, and flying machines drawn on the walls or found in hieroglyphics, not just in Egypt but in other countries, France, Scotland, south American countries, there is more proof than there is about the bible that ancient society was visited by space aliens. the story is a bit hard to swallow, some scientists are claiming, they changed mans dna to what you see today so they could do the mining work for these visitors, and they played mad scientist also, as I noted there are dozens of carvings/drawings of critters with an animals head on a mans body, like a birds or lions, and the ox. how is this possible in such primitive times? and the carvings out of gold of little figures shaped like space craft, found in south America, how is that possible dating 5,000 yrs. and longer in the past for man to carve such things.
I know this all true because the artifacts have been found buried deep in the ground, you can see them, touch them, there existence can not be denied like the bible can be easily denied because it has no such supporting history, anything to do with the Christian religion mysteriously disappears, and we have strong evidence of alien life being here, the best case, is the drawing of the Madonna holding a child done 5000 yrs ago, in the back ground is the sun on one side and on the other there is a man standing on a hill pointing at a round object flying in the air, can anyone give a rational explanation for it?

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
There is no way on earth I would believe that a god or gods would favor me simply because I believed in some nonsense taught by mortal ignorant men.
All that amounts to is self-favoritism.
Absolutely ridiculous.
he doesn't favor you or anyone, do you see a god interceding in anyone's life? stopping the stupidity going on in the middle east? or stopping anything evil from going on? I don't, is he afraid to? does Lucifer (love that name) scare him? he is letting him run things it appears, including (snicker) his true church. they just gave saint hood to two past popes who supposedly performed two miracles, I did not see them do this did you? or anyone here? they pay a few poor people some money to come forward and say pope Paul touched me and now i'm cured of (whatever she had), how can you prove he actually did it? you can't, and why don't they film these events to prove it's possible for a pope to do something like that, the only answer that there can be is it is all a hoax.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

jethro8 wrote:
does anyone here watch the history channels?? well I do, and I notice they are pushing more an more about ancient aliens coming to earth and mining for gold, there are carvings in walls thousands of years old of human bodies with animal heads on them, and things that resemble people, and flying machines drawn on the walls or found in hieroglyphics, not just in Egypt but in other countries, France, Scotland, south American countries, there is more proof than there is about the bible that ancient society was visited by space aliens. the story is a bit hard to swallow, some scientists are claiming, they changed mans dna to what you see today so they could do the mining work for these visitors, and they played mad scientist also, as I noted there are dozens of carvings/drawings of critters with an animals head on a mans body, like a birds or lions, and the ox. how is this possible in such primitive times? and the carvings out of gold of little figures shaped like space craft, found in south America, how is that possible dating 5,000 yrs. and longer in the past for man to carve such things.
I know this all true because the artifacts have been found buried deep in the ground, you can see them, touch them, there existence can not be denied like the bible can be easily denied because it has no such supporting history, anything to do with the Christian religion mysteriously disappears, and we have strong evidence of alien life being here, the best case, is the drawing of the Madonna holding a child done 5000 yrs ago, in the back ground is the sun on one side and on the other there is a man standing on a hill pointing at a round object flying in the air, can anyone give a rational explanation for it?
The 1st chapter of the book of Ezekiel describes Ezekiel seeing God coming to earth on a """UFO" "". It was highly polished bronze in appearance and had the description of who appeared to be the Most High aboard it and the mother ship had accompanying ships with it. Truth is stranger than fiction. Many people do not realize that what Ezekiel was describing in chapter 1 was a ship that was not of this world.

I recommend doing some research on the CHARIOTS OF ISRAEL. The chariots of Israel are not what we think those chariots look like. This type of vehicle was the same type of vehicle that took Elijah away to heaven when he left.

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
jethro does not believe the Word of God but you think he understands it. And you amened him for it. Looks to me like you will buddy up with atheists because they hate the Catholic Church too.
I do understand it, my mind is not cluttered with someone else telling me what it suppose to mean, it's pretty simple to figure it out if you take the time to read it and research it outside of religious sites.it's it's only a mythical story, not hard to understand. just use common sense, oh ya you don't have any, sorry I forgot.

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Many people were in error. He didn't respect what was IN the Quran, he respected the gift and those who gave it to him.
how do you know he doesn't respect what in the book? he say so? shouldn't say things you can't prove, he's doing the usual catholic thing, making nice in order to keep Islam extremists from blowing up catholic churches, as long as there empty an no one gets hurts bombs away. I have no respect for the Vatican hierarchy, I'd spit in the popes face on national TV, and tell him that's for all past popes, priests ETC. who allowed children to be molested an then tried to hide the truth, and for all the senseless murders committed by the church in gods name, that's the biggest joke of all. god told the pope to send out armies, kill everyone non catholic, steal their land and all possessions and hide them in a country with-in a country and show them to no one. ya that makes a lot of sense. a god that loves us orders mass destruction and thievery.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Well I had left over sunday dinner which consisted of part of a prime rib that I stole from my aunts freezer,LOL. I sliced this up in my casserole dish to which I added Cream of mushroom soup and carrots and taters and I covered it with foil and slow cooked it in the oven till it was falling apart tender.
I made a pot of fresh green beans that I seasoned with smoked turkey necks. I also made some fried corn that I cut off the cob myself. I made mac and cheese that I made with extra sharp cheddar,pepper jack, and velvetta cheese ( yummy ) and I also sliced up some tomatoes to go with my dinner. For dessert I made a lemon pound cake with that I made with lemon gelatin instead of lemon pudding mix and I made lemon glaze to drizzle over it.
I had company over so we ate very well today. I remember one of my exes saying that my cooking was one reason he really hated that I broke up with him. That was very flattering coming from Rico.
You should not ignore the Commandments of God...of which one states: Thou shalt not lie...

Use a toothpick....you have, between your teeth, what appears to be threadlike pigmented structures that grow from follicles found mainly in the area of the junction where the upper extremities meet on the anatomy of the male gender of mankind.....

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You should not ignore the Commandments of God...of which one states: Thou shalt not lie...
Use a toothpick....you have, between your teeth, what appears to be threadlike pigmented structures that grow from follicles found mainly in the area of the junction where the upper extremities meet on the anatomy of the male gender of mankind.....
You have a truly sick mind. Have you ever been anointed with blessed oil? The oil of Gods people Israel,olive oil aka El A Yah. I think it would help drive away the demonic spirits that have made an abode in your mind. I'm being serious here.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

nobody believe you nothing at all

you not tell me about lust
lust dust rust
explain please..

Is that nice to be person with lust?
Clay

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Tiger Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
If you go to...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adventist_Develo...
you will find links as below.
Seventh-day Adventist Church
List of Seventh-day Adventist hospitals
List of Seventh-day Adventist medical schools
List of Seventh-day Adventist secondary schools
List of Seventh-day Adventist colleges and universities
Seventh-day Adventist interfaith relations for relations with other Protestants and Catholics.
See that Clay? Hardly insecure, sunshine.
Hardly not having a religion.
You are small minded and totally deceived as evidenced by your comment.
its very very tough for the SDA to leave their religion. They are chained up.
You guys have been telling the world the apocalypse is about to happen any day- for the last 150 yrs. You'd think people would catch on by now. Its tough. Its almost a scare tactic that keeps people coming back to your Saturday meetings. I see the banners outside your building pronouncing the 'Book of Revelation'...'Prophecy uncovered'.
Come on man.. try reading Revelation like a normal person for once.
Clay

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Tiger Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
If you go to...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adventist_Develo...
you will find links as below.
Seventh-day Adventist Church
List of Seventh-day Adventist hospitals
List of Seventh-day Adventist medical schools
List of Seventh-day Adventist secondary schools
List of Seventh-day Adventist colleges and universities
Seventh-day Adventist interfaith relations for relations with other Protestants and Catholics.
See that Clay? Hardly insecure, sunshine.
Hardly not having a religion.
You are small minded and totally deceived as evidenced by your comment.
Don't get me wrong, you guys can and do much good.
I'm glad you got hospitals and schools too.
I wonder if the folks in your organization are aware the 'Whore of Babylon' established the concept of hospitals and schools?
I also wonder if the people in your group realize the Bible came after Rome legalized Christianity.
And the Book of Revelation (by far the life line of the SDA) wasn't used by Christians until it was put in the Bible almost a hundred yrs after Constantine.

if you disagree, could you show me where anyone during the first 400 yrs of Christianity read Revelation and used it in worship?

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
There are alcoholics in all walks of life, but a Catholic priest, a man called of God, as was Atemcowboy, is not expected to be a drunkard.....and would not be if he was not drinking alcohol every time he said mass!!!!!
Ant said he drank the blood of Christ twice a week...which says all Catholics do likewise, or, at the very least, every time they drink the blood of Christ....if that were so, there would not be alcoholic Catholic priests from drinking such...there are alcoholics...no bloodcoholics..
The priests in Ireland would not be concerned that the alcohol reading in a Breathalyzer test would be lowered!!! Now would they????
Oh for goodness sake..all you do is take a sip of wine..

That is not going to make you an alcoholic .

I am still wondering if drinking the wine leftover..is why those Irish priests have a problem with the legal limit change..

Any Catholic..?? Do they have to drink all the wine they consecrated???
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

lust is most worst error within person..

you not explain..
Please explain why is like that!

This planet is been build over what?=dust

io=do n key
ia ie io iu
io=see
io+n=ion=conduct
cristal+ion=what?
invisible in vision able

lust is evil..Is that nice?per ce pt ion
does meter it is as it is..
proverb 3;5
proverb 9;15
see two deference
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

How you watching art from bird perspective?
Please explain..my teacher told to me..i give you excellent..o did he..no.

bird perspective in art is..wide way going toward small door..yep
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

I don't study to much..i remember..oh..say like this..only what is interesting..if not i don't remember very well..now.
color see art
he art every heart
see
'bird art perspective'
it been in school subject call
history of monuments and art..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

680 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 min Remnant of 144000 38,445
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Hate troublemaking arabs 115,057
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 4 min WasteWater 3,951
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Joyful8118 720,436
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 6 min Uzi 36,510
Oldest Language in India : Telugu or Sanskrit ?? (Feb '12) 8 min depthi 123
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 10 min Remnant of 144000 32,923
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 25 min Lyndi 172,357
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min WasteWater 256,476
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr bbbbbb 73
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••