Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 650329 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

marge

Leesburg, GA

#461614 Jul 12, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
We ask Lord for. Peace among us ..the believers on here ..We live you
Thank you for the Sacrifice of your Son Jesus Christ
AMEN

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#461615 Jul 12, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Your source is not VIS, it's a quote from a protestant website. The full text of his speech from the Vatican below:
http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/john_paul_i...
" In the light of this entrustment to his beloved disciple, one can understand the authentic meaning of Marian devotion in the ecclesial community. In fact, it places Christians in Jesus’ filial relationship to his mother, putting them in a condition to grow in intimacy with both of them.
The Church’s devotion to the Virgin is not only the fruit of a spontaneous response to the exceptional value of her person and the importance of her role in the work of salvation, but is based on Christ’s will...."
Two different web sites.....two differebt events...

The web site you presented starts with: Devotion to Mary is based on Jesus’ will

The web site I presented merely referred to that topix in its presentation to support what it is reporting as being true...quote: which furthermore is based on the will of Christ" (Vatican Information Service, May 7, 1997).

For you to say that since the web site I quoted was not a Catholic web site, and therefore, the info I presented is false, is asinine second to none!!!!!. Using that "logic" it can be said that no news media is reporting the truth, because they are not Catholic!!!!!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#461616 Jul 12, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Lord ... please make others see the light as clear as I see the light. And if they don't, thank you for burning them in hell."
:)
LOL,LOL,LOL. Okay now that was funny.

Location hidden

#461617 Jul 12, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I venerate the Blessed Virgin and the saints and so did Bl. John Paul. We don't afford her divine worship.
See "venerated"..Latin vener&#257;tus, past participle of vener&#257;r&#299; to solicit the goodwill of (a god), worship, revere; see Venus]

Note: worship.....
marge

Leesburg, GA

#461618 Jul 12, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
JUST IGNORE THE REMARK...AND CONTINUE TO PRAY...
YEP

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#461619 Jul 12, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Robert, I don't understand how all those people are around and present at the time one prays to God. When I pray it's just me and Him.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

The bible tells us if we pray together together and agree on what we pray for..it will be a answered.

Besides we thought it woukd be away for believers to be together.:)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#461620 Jul 12, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Regina showing affection to atheists on post #454730
Regina said: Because you're both bigots. lol
You can insult but no one else can right Regina.
Well ya gotta 'member chuck...they's cathaholics...so they kin do damn near anyth'n they wants(even if it's evil) an they kin buy ther way out o' hell!
Sounds like that santana fella sure got one hell of a deal go'in with ther deity an ther church if ya ask me!
Ain't no wonder they don't even worry 'bout them "inquisition days an such"!!!

Location hidden

#461621 Jul 12, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
Jer 44:24 Moreover Jeremiah said unto all the people, and to all the women,
Hear the word of the LORD,
all Judah that are in the land of Egypt:
Jer 44:25 Thus saith the LORD of hosts,
the God of Israel,
saying; Ye and your wives have both spoken with your mouths, and
fulfilled with your hand, saying,
We will surely perform our vows that we have vowed,
to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and
to pour out drink offerings unto her:
ye will surely accomplish your vows,
and surely perform your vows.
NOTE
Jer 44:26 Therefore hear ye the word of the LORD,
all Judah that dwell in the land of Egypt;
Behold,
I have sworn by my great name, saith the LORD,
that my name shall no more be named in the mouth of any man of Judah
in all the land of Egypt,
saying,
The Lord GOD liveth.
Jer 44:27 Behold, I will watch over them for evil, and
not for good: and all the men of Judah
that are in the land of Egypt
shall be consumed by the sword and
by the famine, until there be an end of them.
Your non response clearly
bring these wise words to life!!!!!

"Don't take another mouthful before you have swallowed what is in your mouth" - African Proverb

Please add to my list of Scripture:

These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

Tell me...do you agree with the above????

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#461622 Jul 12, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Not my take butterbean. It's one of those mysteries in Gods word that has just come to light in the last 50 years or so. Only a few people have the ability to comprehend this info of what really happened in the garden. I will say this though,if you cannot comprehend this about what really happened innthe garden then it's most likely that you are NOT one of Gods Elect. I believe that God is allowing ONLY the Elect to be able to see certain things in His word on a deeper level. Those that cannot comprehend these mysteries, sadly,it is not given for them to understand at this time.
And understand this one thing,I neither desire nor require any of you to agree with me on this matter of what took place in the garden of Eden. Unless you can understand the first 6 chapters of the book of Genesis ACCURATELY then you definitely won't understand the rest of Gods word for on those first 6 chapters of Genesis hinge the rest of the Bible.
Lol

Then you think.my belief in Jesus is for nothing since you have magical knowledge that I don't???

It's belief in His blood that saves..not some tree thing being the serpent
truth

Embleton, Australia

#461623 Jul 12, 2013
Your real Creator not created you for suffering.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#461624 Jul 12, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
And thank you Lord for withholding your love from the Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Atheists, et cetera ... as you and I KNOW they are not deserving of your love.
Jesus loves them all..He asks for acceptance

His chosen people He has a,plan for ..

But He loves all

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#461625 Jul 12, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN
And Amen
marge

Leesburg, GA

#461626 Jul 12, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
We all have many troubles Regina, Christians 'give it up God' alone, thats what HE wants, a very personally relationship.
HE's actually jealous if we don't, not a good thing.
Give it to God alone.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#461627 Jul 12, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
The bible tells us if we pray together together and agree on what we pray for..it will be a answered.
Besides we thought it woukd be away for believers to be together.:)
Yes RoSeze, me and the hubby prayed together as One, and me and six others prayed as One and me and the believers prayed together on this board as One, and all just today! All Glory to Him!

Location hidden

#461628 Jul 12, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Why is it you only show your disgust over the Catholic sins?
Maybe because the light is sooooo bright on them they can not be ignored nor avoided.
That's just the "present" atrocities...not even accounting the "past" atrocities.
Ever consider that?
If your organization is supposed to represent dignity and holiness, I want absolutely NOTHING to do with it!

Location hidden

#461629 Jul 12, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
They exhibit bigoted behavior regularly. They're bigots and I said so. Frankly, they're quite proud of it so I'm sure they took it as a compliment. You're the only one who's objecting.
I understand why you're afraid to answer my question and feel the need to belittle me, that's okay, charles. I get it.
He is simply showing what a hypocrite and liar you are.
You are what you are by your own making.

Location hidden

#461630 Jul 12, 2013
Aunt......

Tell me that Catholics don't worship Mary....

Pope Worships Mary!
www.jesus-is-savior.com/.../pope_worships_mar... Cached

Pope Worships Mary A prayer to Mary offered up by the Catholic pontiff. Many deny that Catholics pray to Mary. Here is proof that not only do ...

Location hidden

#461631 Jul 12, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
You mentioned name calling Regina. Here is you on post #45424 talking to Black Thunder...enjoy:
Regina said: So, tell us, are you just an anti-Catholic bigot or do you include all Christians? You know, Baptists, Pentecostals, Methodists, Greek Orthodox, Lutherans, Presbyterians.....
*Love the affection you show to atheists Regina... hypocrite.
Oh...she is just such a pearl! We don't really mean to step on her, but she is inclined to dress any semblance of "pearls" in poop.
I am not an atheist BTW...Except maybe to the cristers here.

Location hidden

#461632 Jul 12, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's you on post #454668 showing affection to Black Thunder.
Regina said: If you knew how to read you would have seen that I said I was kidding around with someone which is why I changed names. But now that you mention it, yeah you are that stupid.
**Sooner or later I will find a post of you cussing at someone and I will expose you for the hypocrite you really are but in the meantime enjoy your posts showing affection.
Chuck...we may not agree on anything...ever, but this cathaholic POS is nothing but "evil" personified.
You have earned two knockouts for your disclosure.

Location hidden

#461633 Jul 12, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are thick, aren't you, charles? You just don't get it. You don't understand my question or why I asked it.
Guess it makes you feel better to call me names and belittle me instead. That's okay, I understand.
You don't have to understand...you just have to accept what you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min another viewer 971,797
the REAL REASON Ron Goldman was stabbed...64 TI... (Aug '15) 2 min RiccardoFire 21
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Rosa_Winkel 56,059
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min RiccardoFire 182,944
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 18 min RiccardoFire 44,962
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 24 min ImFree2Choose 2,332
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 1 hr WaxBabydoll 423
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 4 hr Dr Banonator 37
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr Xcentric in Vidor 445,915
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 22 hr akon mason 70
More from around the web