Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 653559 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#460927 Jul 11, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU HELP ALL OF US HERE THAT ARE CHRISTIANS TO UNDERSTAND WHAT
THE APOSTLE PAUL MEANT ...
When he wrote...
2Co_12:7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations,
there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me,
lest I should be exalted above measure.
You are a word manipulator. You steal all of the holy images from the words for your self and point outward at others as evil-demons.

That is what the bible did for you and TO YOU!

You lusted to believe that a god called you to his service ... when in fact you took it upon your self to believe that nonsense!

What a self-ingratiating fool!

Prince George, Canada

#460928 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
it is written
The Qur'an was also "written."

So WHAT??? Do you place high value on the words in THAT book???

I see through you.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#460929 Jul 11, 2013
who="Clay "
Hey Tony, do not listen to these self proclaimed Ministers or Deacons. They act nothing like the Christ they claim to follow.
If you're gay, then know that there are plenty of heterosexuals who are equivalent to homosexuals.
By that, I mean we misuse the gift of sex just like every other human being. We are all sinners.
Old G Is a nobody. He is just a man with a highlighted KJV who thinks he's an authority on scripture. The world has seen plenty of these guys.

Are you saying that it's OK to misuse the gift?

KayMarie

Prince George, Canada

#460930 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
You have had great success in manipulating your own psyche ... but you will have no success in manipulating my psyche.

I've been "through" the religious MILL for most of my life, and am no longer impressed by any of you rabid self-serving preachers, or your so-called HOLY books.

#460931 Jul 11, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
All the proclaimed holy books were written by men.
The fact that Christians choose to idolized a bible doesn't mean that the words in THAT book were inspired by a god and that the words in other books such as the Qur'an were inspired by a devil.
Either all those words written by men are from a god ... or none of them in any of the books came from a god.
That is fair treatment to all people of religion ... isn't it???
~~~

Mat_4:4 But he answered and said,

It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

#460932 Jul 11, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a word manipulator. You steal all of the holy images from the words for your self and point outward at others as evil-demons.
That is what the bible did for you and TO YOU!
You lusted to believe that a god called you to his service ... when in fact you took it upon your self to believe that nonsense!
What a self-ingratiating fool!
~~~
IT IS WRITTEN OF JESUS

HE SAID

Joh_12:31 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

Joh_14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you:

for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

#460933 Jul 11, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
The Qur'an was also "written."
So WHAT??? Do you place high value on the words in THAT book???
I see through you.
~~~
IT IS WRITTEN

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word/JESUS, and the Word/JESUS was with God, and the Word/JESUS was God.

Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.

Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Joh 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Joh 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Joh 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

NOTE

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,(and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

AND AGAIN...

1Jn 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

1Jn 1:4 And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.

1Jn 1:5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

1Jn 1:6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

1Jn 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

1Jn 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#460934 Jul 11, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Catholics that wrote that story about the Jews being traitors. But the Catholics WERE the traitors against the faithful Jews.
They started a new religion with two words ... Jesus ... and ... salvation.
They were in deed cunning operators.
June - you don't understand the power of God nor history!

yes, i agree that the roman empire tried to hijack Christianity early on and that's why we have the pagan 'catholic' religion. the first apostles were martyrs of rome and of hypocrtical judaism and others were martyrd throughout the dark ages for not bowing their knee to the caesar/pope.

NOTHING can thwart God's Gospel and His plan of Salvation thru Christ and i'm living proof of it! i was born and raised catholic, went to a catholic grade school...the whole 9 yards. i heard a preacher preach the Gospel around the time i turned 21, got born-again in an instant from it and have never been the same ever since!;)

Prince George, Canada

#460935 Jul 11, 2013
My guess is, even if those so-called holy books had a warning on their "covers" ... "First Do No Harm" ... it wouldn't make one bit of difference. Those such as KayMarie would grab any one of those books and start preaching about the evil in others and how "POOR GOD" is being offended by evil human behavior and how we must DO something about it!"

Human ignorance seems to be forever.

Prince George, Canada

#460936 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
IT IS WRITTEN OF JESUS
Replace the word Jesus with the words the 12th Imam ... put on a turban ... grab a Qur'an on the way out your door ... and you would be set to go!

Ignorant fool!

#460937 Jul 11, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You have had great success in manipulating your own psyche ... but you will have no success in manipulating my psyche.
I've been "through" the religious MILL for most of my life, and am no longer impressed by any of you rabid self-serving preachers, or your so-called HOLY books.
~~~

IT IS WRITTEN...

Mar_16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Joh_3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Joh_3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#460938 Jul 11, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
There are also millions that believe in Islam. What does THAT suggest to you?
it suggests to me that despite of God's great Salvation thru His Son, most of mankind prefers to be self-righteous and therefore want to belong to social and religious structures that stroke that very need.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#460939 Jul 11, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
There are also millions that believe in Islam. What does THAT suggest to you?
btw - there are millions if not billions of people that believe ridiculous theories about the origin of life that couldn't be proven if given 13 billion years.

what does THAT suggest to you?

"as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the end" Jesus

Prince George, Canada

#460940 Jul 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
June - you don't understand the power of God nor history!
Why don't you and KayMarie preach about the power of the goddess "for a change???" According to the modern Pagans she loves everybody ... or didn't you get in on that latest "truth?"

Silly people.

Prince George, Canada

#460941 Jul 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
it suggests to me that despite of God's great Salvation thru His Son, most of mankind prefers to be self-righteous and therefore want to belong to social and religious structures that stroke that very need.
If you were born a Muslim, you would be just as certain that the 12th Imam is coming to save the HOLY Muslims.

There's no outside help for such religious stupidity! You first have to cure your self of the idea that you are "special."

#460942 Jul 11, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
My guess is, even if those so-called holy books had a warning on their "covers" ... "First Do No Harm" ... it wouldn't make one bit of difference. Those such as KayMarie would grab any one of those books and start preaching about the evil in others and how "POOR GOD" is being offended by evil human behavior and how we must DO something about it!"
Human ignorance seems to be forever.
~~~

Act 17:30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

Act 17:31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

#460943 Jul 11, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Replace the word Jesus with the words the 12th Imam ... put on a turban ... grab a Qur'an on the way out your door ... and you would be set to go!
Ignorant fool!
IT IS WRITTEN

Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Rom 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

Rom 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent?

as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the

gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Rom 10:16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith,

Lord, who hath believed our report?

Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Prince George, Canada

#460944 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
IT IS WRITTEN...
You must believe that your supposed god is unjust. If you thought "he" was just, you would believe he would give all humans truth through their supposed HOLY-books.

If god exists, he sees your arrogance in the idea that only you through a Christian bible was allowed to be "privileged" with truth.

You will awaken ... but only if or when you choose to open your eyes to your own folly!!!

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#460946 Jul 11, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:

Lay it on me sister - what is the "Truth"?
While you are explaining, can you also fill in the blanks on these other questions?
"What is the Church?"
"What are the qualifications of a Christian?"
"Why do you only believe in a portion of what Jesus taught?"
"Why do you only believe in less than six of the original 13 Apostles?"
"Why is there more 'Paul' teachings in the Bible, instead of more from Jesus?"
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=9FnO3igOkOkXX
Don't have any answers Sera?

But in regards to your "response" above....

I can handle anything you throw out here.

An additional question would be, why are you afraid to post what you claim is the "Truth"?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#460947 Jul 11, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
What is the difference between Bible College and Clown College ?
Clown College teaches something useful.
Okay, tell me....what does "T-Town" have that is useful?

:o)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Thinking 63,186
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ImFree2Choose 2,562
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr crystal 973,527
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr DebraE 106,460
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 281,807
"My anger wouldn't let me feel for a 'stranger'" 3 hr Doctor REALITY 2
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 3 hr Ricky F 39,118
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr LAWEST100 618,736
More from around the web