Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 672769 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

OldJG

Rockford, IL

#460891 Jul 10, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>And don't forget Adam. Satan not only had sex with Eve but he had sex with Adam as well. Remember he "touched" the forbidden fruit as well.
Remember though Satan has phenomenal powers and he can make himself appear to be whatever he wants to appear.
He probably made himself look like one of those drag queens that lookS like a female. We call them the illusion that causes confusion,LOL
Thank you for revealing the extent of your stupidity. You are extremely ignorant. Are you on a computer inside of a loony bin someplace? Does your room have rubber walls?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#460892 Jul 10, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="waaasssuuup"
i'm pretty sure tha we're on the same page KayMarie, but i would go a step further to say that even man's attmepts at doing good/God's will, apart from being born-again of the Spirit of God, are as filthy rags as far as pleasing God is concerned.
apart from God (i.e., His Spirit working in us) we can do nothing good/of eternal consequence:-)
"accept The Lord builds the house, those that labor labor in vain"
True...man's efforts without God are all adulterated with pride and selfishness.
KM
I think I am back on track.....look forward to seeing your response regards the SBC and Catholic teaching on Christ being the son of God.......

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#460893 Jul 10, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong Tony17? You would not be here if your parents practiced what you preach Tony17.
I want you to know that I believe in free speech, but this type of filthy deviant speech is disallowed, not only on a religious forum but with ALL moral forums.

therefore I want you and everyone else to know is that I reported this filthy reply of yours. AND I SINCERELY WISH THAT YOU WOULD BE CENSORED.

you stepped over the line again just like you did a few months ago.

NO CHRISTIAN WOULD EVER TALK LIKE THAT TO ANY PERSON, I don't like Tony and never did, but I aint that low as to use that type of speech.

this post shows just exactly why people should never accept someone as a filthy minded vocal idiot like you.

TONY, AS A MINISTER AND A CHRISTIAN, FOR ALL OF US, I DO APOLOGIZE FOR THIS IDIOT.

we can agree to disagree, but that doesn't give anyone the right to be this disagreeable

Location hidden

#460894 Jul 10, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Now you're just being crass.
I agree, I reported that post and I hope they kicked that filthy mouth degenerate off of this forum. there is no place for that type of talk on here

Location hidden

#460895 Jul 11, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I want you to know that I believe in free speech, but this type of filthy deviant speech is disallowed, not only on a religious forum but with ALL moral forums.
therefore I want you and everyone else to know is that I reported this filthy reply of yours. AND I SINCERELY WISH THAT YOU WOULD BE CENSORED.
NO CHRISTIAN WOULD EVER TALK LIKE THAT TO ANY PERSON, I don't like Tony and never did, but I aint that low as to use that type of speech.
this post shows just exactly why people should never accept someone as a filthy minded vocal idiot like you.
TONY, AS A MINISTER AND A CHRISTIAN, FOR ALL OF US, I DO APOLOGIZE FOR THIS IDIOT.
we can agree to disagree, but that doesn't give anyone the right to be this disagreeable
OldJG wrote: What is wrong Tony17? You would not be here if your parents practiced what you preach Tony17.

A valid question and statement....because...a homosexual having sex with a homosexual, cannot possibly reproduce a human being!!!!

Report me also!!!!!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#460896 Jul 11, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I want you to know that I believe in free speech, but this type of filthy deviant speech is disallowed, not only on a religious forum but with ALL moral forums.
What????!!! What do ya mean ya don't like me? Now that cut me to the quick,LOL,LOL.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#460897 Jul 11, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, I reported that post and I hope they kicked that filthy mouth degenerate off of this forum. there is no place for that type of talk on here
But he's a "Christian". What else did you expect from a "Christian?"

Location hidden

#460898 Jul 11, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, I reported that post and I hope they kicked that filthy mouth degenerate off of this forum. there is no place for that type of talk on here
The following is the absolute truth and the questions are valid......

OldJG wrote: What is wrong Tony17? Do you like putting your peter in another mans ass or do you like his peter in your ass? And you believe that to be normal behavior.

You objected to this post...But..it is the truth....that is what happens when a homosexual has sex with a homosexual..

Do us a favor....say the same exact truth....but in a language that is acceptable to you...

Ah am waiting....

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#460899 Jul 11, 2013
Sure did get quiet in here all of a sudden.

Location hidden

#460900 Jul 11, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
The following is the absolute truth and the questions are valid......
Do us a favor....say the same exact truth....but in a language that is acceptable to you...
Ah am waiting....
there are no words that match this filthy talk that could be considered 'acceptable" to a Christian.

this is just another example of people like you and him trying to pass yourself off as belonging to Jesus, and someday you will be called to account, and then sent to hell.

Location hidden

#460901 Jul 11, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Sure did get quiet in here all of a sudden.
this kind of filthy talk for the old jg that has ran others off of this forum.

he and oxbore still think they are living in some honky tonk.

Location hidden

#460902 Jul 11, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>But he's a "Christian". What else did you expect from a "Christian?"
old jg is just "old". that doesn't qualify him to be considered a Christian, but he is easily qualified as a "moron" or a pro simian

Location hidden

#460903 Jul 11, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>there are no words that match this filthy talk that could be considered 'acceptable" to a Christian.
this is just another example of people like you and him trying to pass yourself off as belonging to Jesus, and someday you will be called to account, and then sent to hell.
So...you cannot offer any language to describe the act between two homosexuals, that you would find as acceptable.

But...you have the gall to berate OLD for using the only language that describes the act of homosexuals having sex...

You are a disgrace to Christianity....I have more respect for atheists...at least they are honest in their non beliefs!!!!

Location hidden

#460904 Jul 11, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
So...you cannot offer any language to describe the act between two homosexuals, that you would find as acceptable.
But...you have the gall to berate OLD for using the only language that describes the act of homosexuals having sex...
You are a disgrace to Christianity....I have more respect for atheists...at least they are honest in their non beliefs!!!!
Eph 5:4

New International Version (©2011)
Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving.

seems kinda strange that the bible agrees with ME, but you and old jg it doesn't.

I will OBEY His Word contrary to what you think and follow

Location hidden

#460905 Jul 11, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>Eph 5:4
New International Version (©2011)
Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving.
seems kinda strange that the bible agrees with ME, but you and old jg it doesn't.
I will OBEY His Word contrary to what you think and follow
Really???!!!

Eph 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Old let no corrupt communication proceed out of his mouth. What he said was, and is, the absolute truth...he did describe the act of two homosexuals having sex...you admitted there is no other way to describe this act!!! But you had the gall to berate him for telling the truth the only way it can be told!!!!

And you call yourself "a man of God"!!!!! Horse ship!!!! You are a fraud....

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#460906 Jul 11, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
He don't have to offer any crass language to describe the act between gays. All he needs to do is simply tell them what the scripture says about homosexuality and that's all needs be said. It's like this...God said it,I believe it and that settles it.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#460907 Jul 11, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Really???!!!
Eph 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
Old let no corrupt communication proceed out of his mouth. What he said was, and is, the absolute truth...he did describe the act of two homosexuals having sex...you admitted there is no other way to describe this act!!! But you had the gall to berate him for telling the truth the only way it can be told!!!!
And you call yourself "a man of God"!!!!! Horse ship!!!! You are a fraud....
Atemcowboy merely used scripture to correct you and that other spirit.I don't care how old he is .If he's wrong he's needs to be corrected and Atemcowboy did just that.......WITH THE WORD OF GOD.

http://www.biblestudytools.com/kjva/2-timothy...

That's what the word of God is for.

Since: Nov 08

usa

#460908 Jul 11, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't that nice of god to arrange that war so your mom and dad could bring you into the world to suffer???
And if you grow old, your suffering ain't done yet ... I can verify for that fact.
But according to those who love "god," we were all bad sinners and that is why we have to suffer.
Silly dogmas.
me suffer? a sweetheart of a guy? never. i'll most likely be made a partner.
Clay

Lawrence, MA

#460909 Jul 11, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Dust Storm said, quote, "Things that make you go hmmm." End quote.
Things that make you go hmmm is the sight of a little boy with his pants down to his ankles bent over in your Roman Catholic confessional. Or maybe you are the kind that likes to watch the priests do their dirty to the little defenseless ones? Is that it?
Did I ever mention that I thank God every day that I didn't here the gospel from you?
I also pray for any victims that learn Christianity from you and your buddy Preston. They are not the guilty ones, they are victims. The blood is on your hands. You knowingly spread the misleading faith.

By now you are well aware of the false Christianity you teach. Its evident by only vile, bitter mannerism.
youtube

AOL

#460910 Jul 11, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST______

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hell Angels motor cycle group (Jul '11) 17 min Starla 69
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min Gabriel 981,097
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 41 min ROCCO 104,361
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Jehova Witness 445,834
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 286,297
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 hr Jehova Witness 619,372
------ POPE Francis **EXPOSED ------ 8 hr Patriot 2
More from around the web