Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 649787 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#460179 Jul 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen Hermi...I don't call 'em cathaholics fer noth'n.
Ther drunk on ther own lies! That's why!
I don't doubt we will have differences of opinion either, but golly!
We will cross that bridge when we come to it too. I hope you guys are "scrappers"! LOL!
LOL

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#460180 Jul 8, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now, if Jesus lived he was not at all fussy. He served under a supposed father that allowed a devil to work his evil in his kingdom, and he never once complained to his supposed father about the issue.
Maybe he did! Maybe that's why he got his ass cruxified!
From all what I seen, this deity don't like {nobody} whin'n an bitch'n!...nor piont'n out it's faults!
I been duck'n light'n bolts all my life...been struck {{{3}}} times too!

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#460181 Jul 8, 2013
Jesus ... "Hey dad ... if you hate evil, why are you allowing the devil to burn souls in hell for eternity?"

God ... "Well son it's this way ... the Catholic theologians wrote that I committed that atrocity, but in reality I had nothing to do with it. I was just a check created by those paper-hangers."

Jesus ... "Oh my goodness ... does that mean that I also am just a check."

God ... "Of course son ... we really just exist in the minds of those who believe we exist. They use our images to hold in their banks in hopes that their credit will be nothing but good and that the checks won't in the future bounce."

Prince George, Canada

#460182 Jul 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the song says...Fools ta the left o' me...jokers ta the right...here I am, stuck in the middle with you!
:)

You can take my word for it.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#460183 Jul 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the song says...Fools ta the left o' me...jokers ta the right...here I am, stuck in the middle with you!
WHO LOVES YA BABY!?

OPA!!!....LOL

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#460184 Jul 8, 2013
who="Clay "
You have to admit by now, sola scripture is of the devil. What a brilliant strategy by the evil one, to get everybody in a doctrinal tailspin. Nobody is quite sure what Christianity is; what Jesus Christ is; the Eucharist is eliminated; Water Baptism is eliminated.; Confession is eliminated (or really not necessary anymore because you believe in Christ and you're saved no matter what). The Priest and Mass are eliminated. Same sex marriage is marriage is ok, because marriage isn't about procreation anymore. It about finding someone to have sex with for the rest of your life
This is what you guys have done to sacred scripture. Its an abomination. You guys look nothing like what the Apostles died preaching about.

If nothing else let me know that the CC is full of confusion, this post would do it. Shameful lies.

You've been watching too many Hollywood movies.

KayMarie

Prince George, Canada

#460185 Jul 8, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>Put that hand down and take that chewing gum out of your mouth. I hope you brought enough for everybody!!!!
Buy your own damn gum, you moocher. Freedent gum for false teeth isn't free. I'm here to share that bit of wisdom with you.

Location hidden

#460186 Jul 8, 2013
OldJG wrote:
For all of you ROMAN CATHOLICS......
How many popes have gone to Israel?
How many have gone to heaven?

Prince George, Canada

#460187 Jul 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I been duck'n light'n bolts all my life...been struck {{{3}}} times too!
Well you have a few to go before you break this fellow's record. He wonders if "god" is trying to tell him something, but says he doesn't know what it is.

Maybe some of these know-it-alls on the forum could tell him a thing or two about what "god" expects of him.

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

Man survives being struck by lightning SIX times

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20099...

Location hidden

#460188 Jul 8, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=HY2reJ9ktRoXX
OPA!!!....LOL
Hahahahahahah!
Do you know what that pattern is in the intro? It would "blow" your mind! It is a 70,000+ year old ancient symbol!
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#460189 Jul 8, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you seem to know what I bash, so that's really all that matters ... isn't it?
I do know what you bash, June.

But that is not all that matters.

Part of what matters is that you don't.

Prince George, Canada

#460190 Jul 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many have gone to heaven?
Shhhhhhhh

That's a secret that Jehovah won't share with even his most enlightened favorites. But rumor has it that even some of those popes gave Jehovah a run for his money concerning cruelty, and Jehovah is more than a bit miffed, as he doesn't appreciate coming in second best in any contest whatsoever.
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#460191 Jul 8, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Jesus ... "Hey dad ... if you hate evil, why are you allowing the devil to burn souls in hell for eternity?"
God ... "Well son it's this way ... the Catholic theologians wrote that I committed that atrocity, but in reality I had nothing to do with it. I was just a check created by those paper-hangers."
Jesus ... "Oh my goodness ... does that mean that I also am just a check."
God ... "Of course son ... we really just exist in the minds of those who believe we exist. They use our images to hold in their banks in hopes that their credit will be nothing but good and that the checks won't in the future bounce."
That is what it is: fantasy

There was a lot of commercial cults in those days, like today, all promising something special. Many were street Jewish evangelists, presbyters.

First Paul announced the coming saviour, as people were expecting these. When he did not arrive Paul started telling that he had come but already left the planet again. Then other presbyters started to make numerous stories around this wonder man, placing him in Israel, as he surely never came to Rome. That is why we have hundreds of pure fantasy stories. Then emperor Constantine made them chose which stories to choose and compile them and re-edit them to make them more or less fit. That is why we have no originals, all stories were re-edited. We only have claims they were copies of originals, but of the originals only the fragments were preserved that fitted the new stories. The church has been destroying all evidence since day one. Like it also burned all stories of critics. So we only have her account of affairs.

That would not matter if the story would make any sense, but it is lousy ethics and even an corrupts rational thinking. But the it still gives the RCC a yearly turnover of $190.000.000.000.

People are so stupid. Their ancestors were converted by the sword, their children brainwashed from young age into this nonsense. Is this something you want to hold on to? Have some respect for your forefathers, the new it was a lot of bull.

Location hidden

#460192 Jul 8, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you have a few to go before you break this fellow's record. He wonders if "god" is trying to tell him something, but says he doesn't know what it is.
Maybe some of these know-it-alls on the forum could tell him a thing or two about what "god" expects of him.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>
Man survives being struck by lightning SIX times
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20099...
Well ya!
But I won't even be offended if ya call me "FREAK" now...it's sort of an honor sis!
The ironic thing is...the last time--- I was laughing at to others that got "buzzed", an then{{{{POW}}}} I got blasted! LOL!

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#460193 Jul 8, 2013
A Chess Jurist Classic Worthy of a Repost:

The silly apologetics of the deluded. To quote my favorite author:

If one reads the bible objectively -- that is, in the same fashion as one would read any other religious text -- one sees a mythology that changes over time. The concept of God changes from a powerful but not all-knowing deity to one who is all powerful and all knowing. In the beginning, he asks questions and goes to investigate things. Later, he simply knows – he sees all, knows all.

The concept of the afterlife changes. One tends simply to die or at best end up in a slumber in a netherworld in the earliest parts of the Bible. Rewards for godly behavior tend to be handed out in this life, not the next. Later, a judgment day develops, after which good folks are rewarded, but the bad are not necessarily punished, other than through denial of a reward. Ultimately, there is talk of punishing the wicked, sometimes in fiery, eternal, and very Greek terms.

In the Bible, especially in the earliest parts, the world is seen as a sort of snow globe. A flat surface sitting on a foundation and encased in a shell -- a firmament. God resides on the other side of that firmament. But men ostensibly can reach God's abode, if only they build a tower that is high enough. And, seemingly, but for God's active intervention, they might succeed.

Incredible stories abound in the Bible, often borrowed from the mythology of other cultures. For example, Noah encounters a flood, much as Gilgamesh did before him. In the New Testament, Greek mythology rather than Mesopotamian mythology has the greater influence. Thus, Hades is all the rage. A savior is born, and he is much like the other saviors in the ubiquitous mystery religions of the Hellenistic world. And these religions all seem to borrow from one another -- and compete with one another.

When I read the Bible, I see a product of its time and culture. That time is a relatively long one. It was written over roughly a 1,000 years. And its culture is not uniform. In the New Testament, Greek influences abound simply because the writers and the believers are either Gentiles or Hellenized Jews. The traditional culture of the Jews is mostly rejected, and the process of rejecting that culture creates tension and disputes that survive in those writing, with people such as Paul warning about the Judaizers and the author of John disparaging the Jews.

Hoax, mythology, delusion, a mix of all the above, whatever. It all comes out pretty much the same in the wash.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...

Yes. I do say so myself.

Prince George, Canada

#460194 Jul 8, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Clay "
You've been watching too many Hollywood movies.
KayMarie
Yes indeed ... too many Hollywood movies such as The Passion of the Christ by Mel Gibson could give a person the wrong idea.

Prince George, Canada

#460195 Jul 8, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what it is: fantasy
There was a lot of commercial cults in those days, like today, all promising something special. Many were street Jewish evangelists, presbyters.
First Paul announced the coming saviour, as people were expecting these. When he did not arrive Paul started telling that he had come but already left the planet again. Then other presbyters started to make numerous stories around this wonder man, placing him in Israel, as he surely never came to Rome. That is why we have hundreds of pure fantasy stories. Then emperor Constantine made them chose which stories to choose and compile them and re-edit them to make them more or less fit. That is why we have no originals, all stories were re-edited. We only have claims they were copies of originals, but of the originals only the fragments were preserved that fitted the new stories. The church has been destroying all evidence since day one. Like it also burned all stories of critics. So we only have her account of affairs.
That would not matter if the story would make any sense, but it is lousy ethics and even an corrupts rational thinking. But the it still gives the RCC a yearly turnover of $190.000.000.000.
People are so stupid. Their ancestors were converted by the sword, their children brainwashed from young age into this nonsense. Is this something you want to hold on to? Have some respect for your forefathers, the new it was a lot of bull.
Well ... that word salvation is a "real hooker."

Location hidden

#460196 Jul 8, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhhhhhh
That's a secret that Jehovah won't share with even his most enlightened favorites. But rumor has it that even some of those popes gave Jehovah a run for his money concerning cruelty, and Jehovah is more than a bit miffed, as he doesn't appreciate coming in second best in any contest whatsoever.
{{oh}} shhh...i'm sorry. I didn't intend ta invoke no Blamalamm'n stuff {shhhh}...
sneaks away very quietly..........

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#460197 Jul 8, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
God told St. Paul he would be told what to do. Period.
And your goofy surrogate fantasy is so far out in left field that 99.9% of the Christian community would laugh you out the door.
You're a kook. The only following you have are the 35 people who show up to your bible thumping sessions.
the local catholic church doesn't even have 35 people attending, they don't even have a minister, they have to borrow one from 20 miles away.lol

now lets teach you again.

And I said, What shall I do, Lord? And the Lord said unto me, Arise, and go into Damascus; and there it shall be told thee of all things which are appointed for thee to do.

and here we see the words of Annie.

16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

FIRST JESUS NEVER TOLD ANNIE TO BAPTISE PAUL, AND IF YOU CAN FIND IT, LET ME KNOW.

now read this, it might enlighten you to some extent.

Gestational surrogates. In vitro fertilization (IVF) now makes it possible to harvest eggs from the mother, fertilize them with sperm from the father, and place the embryo into the uterus of a gestational surrogate. The surrogate then carries the baby until birth. A gestational surrogate has no genetic ties to the child. That's because it wasn't her egg that was used. A gestational surrogate is called the "birth mother." The biological mother, though, is still the woman whose egg was fertilized.

this is about as close as we can come since His birth was Supernatural. there was no egg of mary being used, no sperm from God being used since God doesn't have sperm as He is a Spirit, and Jesus said that when humans are in heaven they don't marry.

so VF is skipped in this instance, and Jesus being God changes into a embryo and continues growing in her womb.

I am sorry, but if you cant understand this, I cant help it. however if you choose not to accept this, I don't care either. but it is very clear to me.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#460198 Jul 8, 2013
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know this because.......???
Saints are all over the Bible, it is clear in Scripture that Saints pray for us. see..... Rev 8:3-4.
If you can cure someone from any illness, I’ll make you a saint. lol
~~~

No human being has ever cured,OR healed any one but God..

Doctors can give you medicine ..but it is God that makes it work..

I was healed of arthritis of the spine ...when God answered the prayer of my pastor...that was 58-59 years ago. years ago...I never needed the braces again...

Answers to prayer does not prove sainthood...of a person.

answer to prayer Proves God's word to be true...

God will honor, and keep His word if an ass speaks it forth.

as he did in....

Num_22:27 And when the ass saw the angel of the LORD, she fell down under Balaam: and Balaam's anger was kindled, and he smote the ass with a staff.

Num_22:28 ---> And the LORD opened the mouth of the ass, and she said unto Balaam, What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times?

Num_22:29 And Balaam said unto the ass, Because thou hast mocked me: I would there were a sword in mine hand, for now would I kill thee.

Num_22:30 And the ass said unto Balaam, Am not I thine ass, upon which thou hast ridden ever since I was thine unto this day? was I ever wont to do so unto thee? And he said, Nay.

Num_22:32 And the angel of the LORD said unto him, Wherefore hast thou smitten thine ass these three times? behold, I went out to withstand thee, because thy way is perverse before me:

WHEN GOD FINISHED SPEAKING THROUGH THE ONAGER SHE WAS STILL AN ASS...

HAS GOD SPOKEN THROUGH YOU LATELY...

GOD SAYS IN

Isa_55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

GOD DOES NOT HONOR CONJECTURE FABLES MYTHS AND FOLKLORE...

ONLY HIS WORD...

Psa_119:158 I beheld the transgressors, and was grieved; because they kept not thy word.

Psa_119:160 Thy word is true from the beginning: and

every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min Happy Lesbo 55,921
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 28 min RiccardoFire 70,225
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 33 min RiccardoFire 44,923
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 44 min WasteWater 2,293
dubai airport any gay men for sex contact me on... (Jun '15) 1 hr jelly 11
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr who 281,472
Ihaveagod.com - Christian Network - Connecting ... 2 hr israel96 11
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr River Tam 972,382
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web