Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 687387 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#459880 Jul 7, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Ac 15:29 That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well...
Among other things to abstain from blood...
Question: So why to Catholics guzzle the blood of Christ????!!! That Scripture does not apply to them?????
Next thing you'all will be do'n is sacrific'n yer deity!
THAT will take the cake!
We'll all know that you are the absolute worst that humanity could ever conceive of and should be avoided or eliminated at all costs!

<<vomiting at the very thought of such abominable behavior>>

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#459881 Jul 7, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever cowboy.
He was David's,biological descendant through Mary.
She was HIS mother .
But you believe as you choose.
God bless
since I am several times smarter than you are.

I believe that He is God and was God in His[ Surrogate] mothers womb. it became Biological after a few days.

wanna argue with me, Bring your Masters Degree in Biology with you.lol

Location hidden

#459882 Jul 7, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Earlier I asked the trivia question of which part of the Bible did Nebuchadnezzar write and no one has been able to answer me yet. That's okay. I will tell you the answer. Nebuchadnezzar wrote the 4th chapter of Daniel.
Many people don't realize that Nebuchadnezzar actually became a servant of God.
Sure he did...just before he went through the space-time continuum gate that he had the 3 fellas set up for him.
If he was a "servant", it surely wasn't of "your" deity.
BTW- what plane of existence did he go to? We might as well ALL play the game of hypothetical non reality here.

Location hidden

#459883 Jul 7, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>since I am several times smarter than you are.
I believe that He is God and was God in His[ Surrogate] mothers womb. it became Biological after a few days.
Do explain how "supernatural" DNA could interact with "natural" DNA and survive the biological interface without "spontaneous abortion".
Be "specific" the biologists and doctors of the world would be quite interested in your "proof".

Location hidden

#459884 Jul 7, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
UnBiblical???? Contrary to or unsanctioned by the Bible
Scripture is unbiblical????
just what point do you wish to make? you have made every person here a coward to answer you, when none know what answer you are seeking.

it is evident that you are very senile and growing worse every day.

JOHN says Jesus is God. and no one is saying that Jesus if the father God.

to a Christian, the Tri unie is like a three figure such as a triangle. three ends but still a triangle.

you have been hashing this on us for a month or so, and I even agree with 4gvn, it is doing you no good.

Location hidden

#459885 Jul 7, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do explain how "supernatural" DNA could interact with "natural" DNA and survive the biological interface without "spontaneous abortion".
Be "specific" the biologists and doctors of the world would be quite interested in your "proof".
Biologists and Doctors already know, so your statement is Moot.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#459886 Jul 7, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be blam'n us Pagans fer yer be'n too weak ta turn the doorknob Jumper!
You try'n ta start a new "inquisition" or sumpth'n?
Next time I WILL lock the damned door on ya, ya varmint! I'm gonna hold yer 24 KARAT gold plated KAZOO till ya apologize fer it too!
LOL,LOL,LOL. Varmint? I haven't heard that word in ages,LOL.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#459887 Jul 7, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>since I am several times smarter than you are.
Support your belief from Scripture...tell me the following does not teach that Jesus is not God...

But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Then, after speaking in many and varied ways through the prophets, "now at last in these days God has spoken to us in His Son":(Heb. 1:1-2).

For He sent His Son, the eternal Word, who enlightens all men, so that He might dwell among men and tell them of the innermost being of God (see John 1:1-18).

Jesus Christ, therefore, the Word made flesh, was sent as "a man to men." He "speaks the words of God" (John 3;34), and completes the work of salvation which His Father gave Him to do (see John 5:36; John 17:4)

And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Location hidden

#459888 Jul 7, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>just what point do you wish to make? you have made every person here a coward to answer you, when none know what answer you are seeking.
to a Christian, the Tri unie is like a three figure such as a triangle. three ends but still a triangle.
you have been hashing this on us for a month or so, and I even agree with 4gvn, it is doing you no good.
The "triangle" is the symbol of "heaven" not the "trinity" created by the adherents of the "universal church". That is another usurpation of the deviates.
The "circle" is the correct symbol for the "ALL".
The "circle" with a dot in the center" is the symbol for the power in the heaven who instituted the orders to the four great powers(pillars) for creation to act. The circle with a "solid" cross in the encompass is the symbol for the divinity acting in conjunction with those 4 great powers(pillars) to effect creation.
These symbols are but a small part of the writings preceding your religion by well over 70-100,000 years. They are evident in every religion (including your's)...look at the construction of the "temple of Solomon". They are held symbolically in perfection in construction and markings...your patriarchs did not even know how to interpret the proper meanings of the construction nor markings....and neither do you ...that is very obvious.
I have given you a starting point w/explanation. It is up to you to further educate yourself or continue to be a fool.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#459889 Jul 7, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>Biologists and Doctors already know, so your statement is Moot.
I seriously doubt it. This was a phenomenon that has to have a Spiritual explanation and I seriously doubt that the scientific community can explain this. Now stop blowing air up BT2 hiney.

Location hidden

#459890 Jul 7, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>Biologists and Doctors already know, so your statement is Moot.
No they din't. You are blowing smoke up everyone's ass and you know it...I DO!

Location hidden

#459891 Jul 7, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL,LOL,LOL. Varmint? I haven't heard that word in ages,LOL.
Heh, heh...<snort>
marge

Leesburg, GA

#459892 Jul 7, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL,LOL,LOL. Varmint? I haven't heard that word in ages,LOL.
fact is you have been shewed out of the 'True Church' by the true members of it.

That happened to me.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#459893 Jul 7, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>just what point do you wish to make? you have made every person here a coward to answer you, when none know what answer you are seeking.
My point???? Are you that dense???? Be brave...grit your teeth...it helps...face the truth...

Tell me the following Scripture does not teach that Jesus Christ is the Son of God...

But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Then, after speaking in many and varied ways through the prophets, "now at last in these days God has spoken to us in His Son":(Heb. 1:1-2).

For He sent His Son, the eternal Word, who enlightens all men, so that He might dwell among men and tell them of the innermost being of God (see John 1:1-18).

Jesus Christ, therefore, the Word made flesh, was sent as "a man to men." He "speaks the words of God" (John 3;34), and completes the work of salvation which His Father gave Him to do (see John 5:36; John 17:4)

And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Location hidden

#459894 Jul 7, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>I seriously doubt it. This was a phenomenon that has to have a Spiritual explanation and I seriously doubt that the scientific community can explain this. Now stop blowing air up BT2 hiney.
Y'know...I wouldn't take exception to most of it, but this fella comes here with all kinds o' rhetoric and such...tell'n everyone he knows it all. Well. I got some news fer ya...he DON'T, an that's a fact!
I jist showed him he don't know shit about symbols or ancient religious teachings...and even what has been incorporated in his own religion. It's probably not in my interest to completely destroy or deflate his or your religious beliefs, but by golly, when it comes ta such arrogance by anyone, I jist gotta "straighten it out" ta the reality and truth of it. I don't really want ta hate nor "destroy" anyone's beliefs in that respect. I don't know if you can understand what I am saying or not, but sitting here listening to lies perpetuating more lies, and promulgating upon even more lies can git to a fella when he knows the actuality of it all..

Location hidden

#459895 Jul 7, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Support your belief from Scripture...tell me the following does not teach that Jesus is not God...
But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God;
it is not a belief that you are searching for.

in this verse, we find that the Author is given [CONFIRMATION] THAT JESUS IS THE MESSIAH[CHRIST].

the Author is not saying that Jesus is NOT God. stupid.

Location hidden

#459896 Jul 7, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
fact is you have been shewed out of the 'True Church' by the true members of it.
That happened to me.
If that's the case Marge...you should find out "why"...don't you think?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#459897 Jul 7, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
That happened to me.
LOL,What?! What are you talking about Marge?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#459898 Jul 7, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'know...I wouldn't take exception to most of it, but this fella comes here with all kinds o' rhetoric and such...tell'n everyone he knows it all. Well. I got some news fer ya...he DON'T, an that's a fact!
I jist showed him he don't know shit about symbols or ancient religious teachings...and even what has been incorporated in his own religion. It's probably not in my interest to completely destroy or deflate his or your religious beliefs, but by golly, when it comes ta such arrogance by anyone, I jist gotta "straighten it out" ta the reality and truth of it. I don't really want ta hate nor "destroy" anyone's beliefs in that respect. I don't know if you can understand what I am saying or not, but sitting here listening to lies perpetuating more lies, and promulgating upon even more lies can git to a fella when he knows the actuality of it all..
If you could deflate my beliefs I'd write you a check for 100 grand. Yes,I am worth that and more thanks to my deceased father and mother. Not trying to brag but if you could even remotely deflate my belief in God I promise you I'd send you a check for 100 grand.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#459899 Jul 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
The "triangle" is the symbol of "heaven" not the "trinity" created by the adherents of the "universal church". That is another usurpation of the deviates.
The "circle" is the correct symbol for the "ALL".
The "circle" with a dot in the center" is the symbol for the power in the heaven who instituted the orders to the four great powers(pillars) for creation to act. The circle with a "solid" cross in the encompass is the symbol for the divinity acting in conjunction with those 4 great powers(pillars) to effect creation.
These symbols are but a small part of the writings preceding your religion by well over 70-100,000 years. They are evident in every religion (including your's)...look at the construction of the "temple of Solomon". They are held symbolically in perfection in construction and markings...your patriarchs did not even know how to interpret the proper meanings of the construction nor markings....and neither do you ...that is very obvious.
I have given you a starting point w/explanation. It is up to you to further educate yourself or continue to be a fool.
Yeah. Nimrod was the great grandson of Cain who's father was literally Satan and he was the founder of many false religions. Certain pagan practices have been able to creep into the "CHURCH" such as Easter eggs, and bunny rabbits etc. When they tried to build the tower of Babel ( means confusion),Babylon was the world headquarters for every false religion known to man. However there is an ELECT that remains true to The Lord of Hosts that has NOT bowed the knee to Baal and pagan practices.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Florida Residents Warned They'll Be Ticketed Fo... 35 min may i suggest 5
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Ms Sassy 31,362
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 hr 360Junkman 987,388
skype usernames for dirty skyping;) and usernam... (Aug '14) 9 hr Will lowe 10
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 9 hr Seentheotherside 6,491
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 hr Lol U suck big D 286,597
Does a cell Phone still ring if a battery has g... (Oct '07) 12 hr Unicorn2331 35
More from around the web