Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 692154 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#459859 Jul 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like when Jesus calls himself Lucifer in Revelation 22:16 ?
Now folks,see how the Devil can twist the scriptures out mof context to try and get his lies over on the unwitting? Though both Christ and Lucifer (before he fell) were referred to as Morning Stars,there is one difference in Revelation 22:16. In Revelation 22:16 Christ is called THE "BRIGHT" and MORNING STAR. Lucifer is NEVER referred to as THE 'BRIGHT" AND MORNING STAR. Try again serpent.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#459860 Jul 7, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>How many times to you have to be told...It was NOT catholic as in your catholic church of today. It was catholic meaning UNIVERSAL as in ONE HOLY UNIVERSAL(catholic)CHURCH...Yo ur church began in 1054.....
If only them cathaholic folks could'a jis got ALL them writings an folks killed off, you'd never even have a clue that anyth'n was amiss...now would ya? You can thank ole' Napoleon an them terrible Islam folks fer that...they went an screwed up the whole plan.

Location hidden

#459861 Jul 7, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Now folks,see how the Devil can twist the scriptures out mof context to try and get his lies over on the unwitting? Though both Christ and Lucifer (before he fell) were referred to as Morning Stars,there is one difference in Revelation 22:16. In Revelation 22:16 Christ is called THE "BRIGHT" and MORNING STAR. Lucifer is NEVER referred to as THE 'BRIGHT" AND MORNING STAR. Try again serpent.
The "Bringer of light" would indeed be the "morning star". It is often referred to as "Venus" also...More Roman interpolation.
That is not all, but it is sufficient for clarification here.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#459862 Jul 7, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, actually, them pizo fellas prolly got jist a bit mixed up when they was writ'n the last book...'specially after hav'n all that water turned in'ta wine an all...
LOL

I find no miracle in turning water into wine. We do it all the time.
A miracle would have been if he made Vodka 1000 years before distilling was discovered.
THAT would have been a Wedding!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#459863 Jul 7, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>
One can find all kind of crap on the internet. Though the RCC is A FALSE RELIGION JUST LIKE YOURS,the RCC will not give rise to the Anti-Christ. Scripture tells us exactly where the AC will rise in the following verse...
http://www.theseason.org/ezekiel/ezekiel28.ht...
The AC will rise in the Middle East.....IN JUDEA and I advise you guys research the wPhrase ...THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION because it leaves something out of the translation as written the way it is in scripture. It should read..THE DESOLATOR. There is only one entity that is the DESOLATOR AND THAT IS SATAN. And he will be pretending to to be a human being though he will probably be passing himself off as a "JEW". He will have phenomenal powers so much so that he will be able to call fire down from heaven among other mind blowing miracles. How? Because God gives him his powers to do that for a little season.
So till the Pope becomes able to call fire down from heaven then he is NOT the Anti-Christ.
Oops faux pas here. The following verse is where it tells us that the Anti-Christ shall rise in Judea.

http://www.biblestudytools.com/kjva/mark/13-1...

Now you guys do know what the abomination of Desolation aka the DESOLATOR is right.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#459864 Jul 7, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Now folks,see how the Devil can twist the scriptures out mof context...
Shut up, spawn of Satan.

The words in both Revelation AND Isaiah are the same. In Latin "Lucifer" in English "Morning Star". Neither have anything to do with Satan.

You don't even know the Jewish symbolism of the Morning Star.

Jesus would have.
You don't.
You know nothing about Jesus.
You are a POS fraud!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#459865 Jul 7, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Oops faux pas here. The following verse is where it tells us that the Anti-Christ shall rise in Judea.
Now you guys do know what the abomination of Desolation aka the DESOLATOR is right.
Why are you trash talking Jesus like that ?

You must be one of those False prophets worshiping the lies of Paul's coven.

Location hidden

#459866 Jul 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I find no miracle in turning water into wine. We do it all the time.
A miracle would have been if he made Vodka 1000 years before distilling was discovered.
THAT would have been a Wedding!
<SNORT>

Sure would'a been fer me mate!
Don't ya fool yerself none neither...
Osiris knowed all about the secret mysteries!
That included "alchemy" ~an~ "spirit" works!
He learned it all from Thoth...I ain't 'lowed ta tell where "he" learned it from.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#459867 Jul 7, 2013
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>Anthony is correct. And this unbiblical position you keep argueing is only working to diminish your credibility.
UnBiblical???? Contrary to or unsanctioned by the Bible

Scripture is unbiblical????

Quote:
But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.
Then, after speaking in many and varied ways through the prophets, "now at last in these days God has spoken to us in His Son":(Heb. 1:1-2).
For He sent His Son, the eternal Word, who enlightens all men, so that He might dwell among men and tell them of the innermost being of God (see John 1:1-18).
Jesus Christ, therefore, the Word made flesh, was sent as "a man to men." He "speaks the words of God" (John 3;34), and completes the work of salvation which His Father gave Him to do (see John 5:36; John 17:4)

Location hidden

#459868 Jul 7, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Oops faux pas here. The following verse is where it tells us that the Anti-Christ shall rise in Judea.
Ya.
It is the cumulation of power of the materialism. Once it surpasses the weigh of balance in the ALL, it causes an imbalance of nature which requires correction. There are several and sundry ways this "imbalance" of power in nature can and are corrected. Sometimes it is effected immediately, and sometimes it is over a gradual period...however, it eventually comes to an "equality".
The very earliest of teaching was an effort to make mankind understand how and why this happens at all and an effort to promote understanding of the effects and process of it. Your religion(and others) has perverted that basic teaching and understanding into a totally misconstrued doctrine of falsehoods and perversion for profit and dominance, and become a cancer in the "body" of the existence of the ALL. YOU "ARE" the "desolator".

Location hidden

#459870 Jul 7, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Marge did you get my post about using Firefox instead of IE.
THE newer IE versions sometimes mess up computers a bit older .
I set my updates to ask me ..I have Windows seven and don t get the new IE ...But then I always usr MOZILLA FIREFOX.
IT updates just fine. And is much better
Like I have an older 3 model of IPhone ..Eli not get the new Ios 6
I read it..quoting your words and asking you to show support for same is not arguing....

You said:"The serpent was at the tree with her ..He has been depicted on the tree."....Ah said: answer the question....where are you reading this????

You said: "The rest is in the fall in Genesis clearly stated"...Ah said: answer the question...where are you reading this????

You said:Gen 2:16. God speaks to Adam.
Ah said: So?????

You said: Gen 3. Eve tells the serpent what she has been told
Do not eat. Do not touch

I said: Ge 3 has 24 verses....where in Ge 3 are you reading this????

Location hidden

#459871 Jul 7, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Great I had read you had an IE problem ..take care :)
GOD BLESS
I read it..quoting your words and asking you to show support for same is not arguing....

You said:"The serpent was at the tree with her ..He has been depicted on the tree."....Ah said: answer the question....where are you reading this????

You said: "The rest is in the fall in Genesis clearly stated"...Ah said: answer the question...where are you reading this????

Do not eat. Do not touch

Location hidden

#459872 Jul 7, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever cowboy.
He was David's,biological descendant through Mary.
She was HIS mother .
But you believe as you choose.
God bless

Do not eat. Do not touch

Location hidden

#459873 Jul 7, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Sister..God bless

Do not eat. Do not touch

Location hidden

#459874 Jul 7, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
I'm home!!!!
Had to sneek back in.
Dammed Pagans tried to block me out again!
Don't be blam'n us Pagans fer yer be'n too weak ta turn the doorknob Jumper!
You try'n ta start a new "inquisition" or sumpth'n?
Next time I WILL lock the damned door on ya, ya varmint! I'm gonna hold yer 24 KARAT gold plated KAZOO till ya apologize fer it too!

Location hidden

#459875 Jul 7, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
"I and the Father are one"
"One Lord, one faith, one baptism"
One God in three persons. God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit. The Blessed Trinity.
Ac 15:29 That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well...

Among other things to abstain from blood...

Question: So why to Catholics guzzle the blood of Christ????!!! That Scripture does not apply to them?????

Location hidden

#459876 Jul 7, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Ac 15:29 That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well...
Question: So why to Catholics guzzle the blood of Christ????!!! That Scripture does not apply to them?????
You mean ta tell me that folks "fornicated" with the animals that they sacrificed to a deity? Just the fact that any deity wanted folks to even sacrifice live entities to it is enough ta make anyone wonder what the hell kind of perverted deity it was in the first place!
YOU actually "worship" such a depraved entity???

Location hidden

#459877 Jul 7, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
And now you say that this other cult actually "drinks" the blood of it's deity?
What kind of deviates are you people anyway?
YOU people are really sick and perverted!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#459878 Jul 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up, spawn of Satan.
The words in both Revelation AND Isaiah are the same. In Latin "Lucifer" in English "Morning Star". Neither have anything to do with Satan.
You don't even know the Jewish symbolism of the Morning Star.
Jesus would have.
You don't.
You know nothing about Jesus.
You are a POS fraud!
You incubus of Satan. What's that hissing noise I hear? Serpent. Sorry but I'm not interested in anything Jewish when it comes to the scriptures given the FACT thAt Christ was NOT a Jew. He was of the tribe of Judah as well as the tribe of Levi but He was NOT a Jew.

Now I know that statement is gonna be confusing,LOL.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#459879 Jul 7, 2013
Earlier I asked the trivia question of which part of the Bible did Nebuchadnezzar write and no one has been able to answer me yet. That's okay. I will tell you the answer. Nebuchadnezzar wrote the 4th chapter of Daniel.

Many people don't realize that Nebuchadnezzar actually became a servant of God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 40 min youareadufus 47,236
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 44 min youareadufus 990,712
Crackdown On Liberal Safe Space 1 hr HalloChristmasWeen 1
THE WHITAKER FAMILY of ODD, WV (Sep '11) 4 hr Just curious 78
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 4 hr Johnny 471
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 6 hr Doctor REALITY 13
Poll Do you think Juliet Huddy is hot? (Dec '07) 7 hr Trace 79
More from around the web