Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
443,201 - 443,220 of 539,557 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
marge

Ames, IA

#459351 Jul 5, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Marge,Preston behaved like a TRUE CHRISTIAN to me when Hermi was life flighted.He and Confronting and his wife were l there for me!!! They gave me the support and prayers that Hermi and I needed to get through this and still do. So I would humbly have to disagree with your statement of Preston....you know who your friends are when you really need them.
Ask Hermi where all the Glory goes Seri.

I didn't mean to rise some up and bring others down, just want all of us(who believe) to speak with grace and truth. xoxox

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#459352 Jul 5, 2013
Yesterday, my hometon was going to have a festival and my friend(91) was going to be honored, for his service in WW2. He told about what He had went thru and then he gave his Testimony in front of Hundreds of People.

and it rained most of the day, and around noon or so, I prayed and asked God to stop the rain, AND HE DID.

WE WERE ABLE TO HONOR HIM FOR HIS SERVICE, and Holly sang for the large crowd, and then the fireworks were able to be fired.

and around 10:15, I pulled into home and stepped on the porch and God opened up His Heavens and the rain came down.

and as I stepped on my Porch, I said; THANK YOU LORD.

in my heart, I was blessed that God was Honored by my friends Testimony

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#459353 Jul 5, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
By we ..do you mean you and the 143'999 others who think Cain was the child of the serpent ..th a t we.
Umm no thanks on your conjecture on Paul.
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
By we ..do you mean you and the 143'999 others who think Cain was the child of the serpent ..th a t we.
Umm no thanks on your conjecture on Paul.

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it ..now you are just looking to argue. And about what or what point you are trying to make. Not a clue..

==========

I read it..quoting your words and asking you to show support for same is not arguing....

You said:"The serpent was at the tree with her ..He has been depicted on the tree."....Ah said: answer the question....where are you reading this????

You said: "The rest is in the fall in Genesis clearly stated"...Ah said: answer the question...where are you reading this????

You said:Gen 2:16. God speaks to Adam.
Ah said: So?????

You said: Gen 3. Eve tells the serpent what she has been told
Do not eat. Do not touch

I said: Ge 3 has 24 verses....where in Ge 3 are you reading this????

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#459354 Jul 5, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Well I'm touched by your genuine concern about my existence.
I am glad. I hope it will make you look deeper into the reality of it all...seriously.
marge

Ames, IA

#459355 Jul 5, 2013
Who else but the US government would make a 'reguested time out' of 'internet exployer?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#459356 Jul 5, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
How Should We Read The Bible?...
As critically and sceptically as any other tome proffered as the "Word of god.'

Location hidden

#459357 Jul 5, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>you tried to make a point, a point that you couldn't prove.
You didnt know the difference or you tried to act like the devil, you pick
I often play the devil's advocate...just to provoke one to actually think...

Location hidden

#459358 Jul 5, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a coward....you will not answer my question....it is a simple one word answer. "yes" or "no"...
first and foremost, as well as last.

I DONT HAVE TO ANSWER ONE QUESTION THAT YOU POSE TO ME.

YOU AINT MY MOM.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#459359 Jul 5, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
and it rained most of the day, and around noon or so, I prayed and asked God to stop the rain, AND HE DID....
And a mile down the street a 50 year old woman died of sun stroke because of you.

Praise God !

<face palm>

Location hidden

#459360 Jul 5, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>my IE has not quit,
Maybe God is trying to show YOU something.
Perhaps that IE is a thing of the past...there are much better systems and browsers...believe me- I am NOT lying!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#459361 Jul 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your right...so long as you do not decide to "cram" it down another's throat, or threaten them with your beliefs.
You have not. I respect that in you, as I am considered "heathen"...yet you are my "sister" in humanity.
It is what it is.
True....as we get older we learn,hopefully,some never learn.Example...if you have a teenage daughter and you tell her she can not date the boy that she is so crazy about.What do you think she will do? Not only date him but run away get pregnant etc.So it is best to respect and gently guide people through life with love and understanding.

Location hidden

#459362 Jul 5, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>You're right. Most "BIBLE SCHOLARS" wouldn't agree that it was Pauls eyesight. But that's not really saying much because most Bible Scholars don't really know cat doo doo from apple butter when it comes to understanding Gods word in-depth. If todays so called Bible Scholars agreed with me that it was Pauls eyesight then I'd start to worry about what I believe about Pauls affliction. Whew. Thank God most "BIBLE SCHOLARS" disagree with me.
If you can produce a new observation about Paul, lets hear it.

this "poor eyesight" claim has been around long before you were ever born. yet THERE IS NO BIBLICAL EVIDENCE THAT INDICATES HE HAD POOR EYESIGHT AND THEREFORE THE devil ATTACKED HIM CONSTANTLY BECAUSE OF IT.

use some common sense, many of us wear glasses, yet satan doesn't attack us because of them.

and if you address that statement, then you will see how foolish it is. lol CHECKMATE.

because if you say, but yeah, this is paul not people that wear glasses, then you must agree that it is something that makes him different than we are and then that leads into the fact that God revealed much and Blessed him much.

NOW SEE HOW EASY THAT IT IS FOR ME TO EXPLAIN WHY PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE WRONG.

NO COMMON SENSE AND MORE IMPORTANT, NO SPIRITUAL DISCERNMENT

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#459363 Jul 5, 2013
NIGHT ALL... see ya tomorrow...

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#459364 Jul 5, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
What was one significant difference between the prophet Elijah and the prophet Elisha. This is an easy one. Sometimes I ask really easy ones that some of you can actually answer. And when I say answer, I MEAN ANSWER CORRECTLY.
Okay folks. Here goes. Elisha asked for a double portion of Elijahs spirit and it was granted. So after Elijah departed in the Chariot of Israel for heaven,Elisha having been granted a double portion of Elijahs spirit performed double the number of miracles than did Elijah. Well rather God performed the miracles through Elisha. Now wasn't that an interesting tidbit of info?

Location hidden

#459365 Jul 5, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Hermi where all the Glory goes Seri.
I didn't mean to rise some up and bring others down, just want all of us(who believe) to speak with grace and truth. xoxox
if you really felt that way(and you don't), then you would have rebuked Orville for his unwanted attack against me constantly. I hadn't posted very often for the last week or so, yet orville comes on here and posted lies about me.

why he or Oxbore are concerned about my income is beyond me. and with orville, who has been openly hostile against me, I was the FIRST to offer to share my income with him, EVEN AFTER HE POSTED MANY ATTACKS AGAINST ME.

AND NOW HE HAS A BIG PROBLEM FOR THE BIBLE IS CLEAR.

PROVERBS 25:22

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#459366 Jul 5, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>If you can produce a new observation about Paul, lets hear it.
this "poor eyesight" claim has been around long before you were ever born. yet THERE IS NO BIBLICAL EVIDENCE THAT INDICATES HE HAD POOR EYESIGHT AND THEREFORE THE devil ATTACKED HIM CONSTANTLY BECAUSE OF IT.
use some common sense, many of us wear glasses, yet satan doesn't attack us because of them.
and if you address that statement, then you will see how foolish it is. lol CHECKMATE.
because if you say, but yeah, this is paul not people that wear glasses, then you must agree that it is something that makes him different than we are and then that leads into the fact that God revealed much and Blessed him much.
NOW SEE HOW EASY THAT IT IS FOR ME TO EXPLAIN WHY PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE WRONG.
NO COMMON SENSE AND MORE IMPORTANT, NO SPIRITUAL DISCERNMENT
Sonny theres no need to discuss Paul any further given the fact that you are one of those that are willingly ignorant. So though you don't understand at all this info concerning Pauls affliction,it's best that you not make a religion out of things that you are having great difficulty comprehending. Don't sweat it because being ignorant about so much of Gods word is not the unforgiveable sin. YOU WILL UNDERSTAND IT BETTER BY AND BY.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#459367 Jul 5, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>first and foremost, as well as last.
I DONT HAVE TO ANSWER ONE QUESTION THAT YOU POSE TO ME.
YOU AINT MY MOM.
Brilliant!!!!

But...it changes not the truth:

You are a coward....you will not answer my question....it is a simple one word answer. "yes" or "no"...

Location hidden

#459368 Jul 5, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Sonny theres no need to discuss Paul any further given the fact that you are one of those that are willingly ignorant. So though you don't understand at all this info concerning Pauls affliction,it's best that you not make a religion out of things that you are having great difficulty comprehending. Don't sweat it because being ignorant about so much of Gods word is not the unforgiveable sin. YOU WILL UNDERSTAND IT BETTER BY AND BY.
I gave you a challenge and like the catholics, you acted like an ostrich and stuck your head down in a hole that YOU MADE.lol

cant answer, so RUN.

Location hidden

#459369 Jul 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps that IE is a thing of the past...there are much better systems and browsers...believe me- I am NOT lying!
I stand by my words, one way or another God can shut her mouth up when she hasn't the sense to keep quiet herself.

MY IE DIDNT SHUT OFF, SO WHY WOULD HERS?

Location hidden

#459370 Jul 5, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>True....as we get older we learn,hopefully,some never learn.Example...if you have a teenage daughter and you tell her she can not date the boy that she is so crazy about.What do you think she will do? Not only date him but run away get pregnant etc.So it is best to respect and gently guide people through life with love and understanding.
Well- some of us...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 2 min Johnny 2,548
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min Epiphany2 600,202
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min It aint necessari... 734,001
Judge Mathew J. Gary (Jun '12) 22 min Ghost 27
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min AussieBobby 258,212
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 26 min Sameer 769
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 58 min The Awakener 173,311
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Thinking 226,548
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr JUDEletePete 118,132
•••