Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
443,141 - 443,160 of 538,985 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

Since: Sep 09

Terrace, Canada

#459290 Jul 5, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
< Wow could I educate you on this but as so many other Bible topics you are not able to receive the meat of Gods word. You're dismissed.
You bible-thumpers all are certain you can educate each other concerning what "god" wants humans to believe, and yet all of you claim that it's impossible to know the mind of "god."

How funny.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#459292 Jul 5, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not, and I don't need yours.
Good!
Then respect the boundaries...lest I trample on your feet in the battle...which I will be merciless in doing...Just so you know.
I have no respect for those that do not respect me.

Terrace, Canada

#459293 Jul 5, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't beg God, He gives His forgiveness willingly.
You must believe it's a lie that Jesus died for your sins, or you would quit begging to be forgiven.

You can't have it both ways.

Silly dogmas

Terrace, Canada

#459294 Jul 5, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Okay folks. I was enduring a little righteous indignation from a certain contrary little spirit here but I rebuked it in the name of Jesus.
Hahahahahaha
Orville

Vancouver, WA

#459295 Jul 5, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>call your local VA office and ask them how much a DAV with one dependant receives. the answer in advance. I receive 1628.00 compensation. not retirement nor a pension, it is conpensation. and I Preached last Sunday night at the AOG that my best friend Pastors. it is the same church that I got Saved in over 30 years ago.
----------
You sound like a fraud. A genuine DAV knows the compensation is tied to the degree of his disability.....his dependents are factored in....
It is not as you say, based on his number of dependents...

Preston is a fraud. You caught him, I did ( some 20 times), FOL, Marge, and Kay Marie.

He is highly probable, a lost soul who will never see heaven,

Terrace, Canada

#459296 Jul 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good!
Then respect the boundaries...lest I trample on your feet in the battle...which I will be merciless in doing...Just so you know.
Well when you start preaching about other dimensions as though you've been there and back, you become as far-fetched and mentally stretched as are the Christians that you belittle.

Terrace, Canada

#459297 Jul 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good!
And by the way, my boundaries are not your boundaries. You do not dictate to me what I can and cannot post. I leave that to the Topix moderators.

I find some of your beliefs far out in orbit, and it is my right to express those sentiments.

Terrace, Canada

#459298 Jul 5, 2013
Orville wrote:
<quoted text>
Preston is a fraud. You caught him, I did ( some 20 times), FOL, Marge, and Kay Marie.
Apparently the judging of who will enter heaven is already judged.

You heard it here first.

:)
marge

Ames, IA

#459299 Jul 5, 2013
Orville wrote:
<quoted text>
Orville hey bro, never say never one thing for sure Preston is the biggest dummy ever:)

“Greater Love Than This”

Since: Aug 08

Has No Man

#459300 Jul 5, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Okay folks. I was enduring a little righteous indignation from a certain contrary little spirit here but I rebuked it in the name of Jesus. And now I'll get on with yet another topic of discussion that may interest those of you that would like a deeper level in Gods word. First allow me to pose a question to you guys. Do any of you have an idea as to what you think Pauls affliction was? I'll await your answers and then I will reveal what we believe it was as given from the word of God. Kay! And if this topic bothers any of you spirits ( you know who you are ) then submit it to prayer.
By we ..do you mean you and the 143'999 others who think Cain was the child of the serpent ..th a t we.

Umm no thanks on your conjecture on Paul.
LTM

Chelmsford, Canada

#459301 Jul 5, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You must believe it's a lie that Jesus died for your sins, or you would quit begging to be forgiven.
Silly dogmas
John 14: 13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

1 John 1:9

9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#459302 Jul 5, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
And by the way, my boundaries are not your boundaries. You do not dictate to me what I can and cannot post. I leave that to the Topix moderators.
I find some of your beliefs far out in orbit, and it is my right to express those sentiments.
You are more than welcome to contest them. but be prepared to offer more than foolish rhetoric in your retort.
Have at it!
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#459303 Jul 5, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather not argue about things that have nothing to do with salvation with another brother in Christ.
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
funny how guys refer to allies against Catholics as 'brothers in Christ'.
The only thing you two got in common is that you interpret the Bible yourselves and you hate Catholics.
Cly, you are incorrect. I do not hate you.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#459304 Jul 5, 2013
Orville wrote:
<quoted text>
read John chapter 7, verses 37-39. to get back to my compensation, it is 1628.00 per month but that has nothing to do with my Walk with the Lord ,except or the fact, that I draw it and but for His mercy, I would have been dead.

I was Saved on 8/25/82,filled with the Holy Ghost on 8/27/82, an on that hour, God told me that He would Save my wife Cathie and around 12 hour later, on the Main Street of my hometown, God kept His Promise, and Cathie was Saved.

Orville, I am sorry for the hatred that you have always shown to me, May God have mercy on your soul.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#459305 Jul 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fulking joke!
I have never deflected the issue. You most certainly have.
YOUR CHURCH IS AN ABOMINATION!
What ever you do don't call the church what I did.....mamma mia!
LTM

Chelmsford, Canada

#459306 Jul 5, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly dogmas
People do not have to beg a friend:

John 15:15

15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

'AS MY NIECE WOULD SAY; "YOUR JUST LITTLE SILLY"

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#459307 Jul 5, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Orville hey bro, never say never one thing for sure Preston is the biggest dummy ever:)
I am smart enough to know who is not my Brother or Sister in Christ.

my opinion of you has never changed.

your mouth has ALWAYS override any common sense that you might possess.

you agreeing with Orville against me doesnt surprise or bother me at all.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#459308 Jul 5, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>And I'm also gonna be giving an exegesis on what Pauls affliction was a little later so spirit, if that is gonna bother you then I suggest you slither on outta here. When I'm on Topic any Bible topic is fair gamne for me to discuss and there isn't a hell burped demon spirit on here than deter me from discussing said topic if I so choose to do so.
Why don't you WOW them with your "serpent seed doctrine" while you lie to them about Paul's affliction.

Perhaps one of your spiritual gifts is preaching. The only problem you have is finding someone with the gift of listening. LOL

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#459309 Jul 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have yet to "Prove" a goddam thing!
Who the hell do you think you are fooling?
You are "dusty" because you cannot keep up with current events and truths.
YOU ARE A COMPLETE JOKE.!
Hey Thunder, haven't you learned. you gotta pop the head when it gets that big just like a pimple...lol ....Their heads get bigger and bigger with each passing day...lol

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#459310 Jul 5, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
By we ..do you mean you and the 143'999 others who think Cain was the child of the serpent ..th a t we.
Umm no thanks on your conjecture on Paul.
LOL. There are some of you that scripture says are WILLINGLY IGNORANT. How does it feel to be willingly ignorant?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min Fiu Bzdziu 599,928
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Tide with Beach 733,004
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Freebird USA 226,346
Last Word + 2 12 min Dreamweaver 513
Gleep 20 min Bev Jamison 64
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 21 min Bev Jamison 2,408
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 27 min Crack Kills 38,624
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Dr_Zorderz 257,997
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Figaro 105
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••