Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 596502 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

OldJG

Rockford, IL

#459308 Jul 5, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>And I'm also gonna be giving an exegesis on what Pauls affliction was a little later so spirit, if that is gonna bother you then I suggest you slither on outta here. When I'm on Topic any Bible topic is fair gamne for me to discuss and there isn't a hell burped demon spirit on here than deter me from discussing said topic if I so choose to do so.
Why don't you WOW them with your "serpent seed doctrine" while you lie to them about Paul's affliction.

Perhaps one of your spiritual gifts is preaching. The only problem you have is finding someone with the gift of listening. LOL

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#459309 Jul 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have yet to "Prove" a goddam thing!
Who the hell do you think you are fooling?
You are "dusty" because you cannot keep up with current events and truths.
YOU ARE A COMPLETE JOKE.!
Hey Thunder, haven't you learned. you gotta pop the head when it gets that big just like a pimple...lol ....Their heads get bigger and bigger with each passing day...lol

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#459310 Jul 5, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
By we ..do you mean you and the 143'999 others who think Cain was the child of the serpent ..th a t we.
Umm no thanks on your conjecture on Paul.
LOL. There are some of you that scripture says are WILLINGLY IGNORANT. How does it feel to be willingly ignorant?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#459311 Jul 5, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
By we ..do you mean you and the 143'999 others who think Cain was the child of the serpent ..th a t we.
Umm no thanks on your conjecture on Paul.

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it ..now you are just looking to argue. And about what or what point you are trying to make. Not a clue..

==========

I read it..quoting your words and asking you to show support for same is not arguing....

You said:"The serpent was at the tree with her ..He has been depicted on the tree."....Ah said: answer the question....where are you reading this????

You said: "The rest is in the fall in Genesis clearly stated"...Ah said: answer the question...where are you reading this????

You said:Gen 2:16. God speaks to Adam.
Ah said: So?????

You said: Gen 3. Eve tells the serpent what she has been told
Do not eat. Do not touch

I said: Ge 3 has 24 verses....where in Ge 3 are you reading this????

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#459312 Jul 5, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>What ever you do don't call the church what I did.....mamma mia!
It is what it is Sera. I can defend the truth...and the onslaught of it's errant subjugates.
One does not have to be a crister to see "truth" or "falsehood".

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#459313 Jul 5, 2013
to help you and oxbore out . here is a schedule of payments for Veterans.

look at 80 %.you will see it is exactly what I said that I draw.http://search.yahoo.com/s earch;_ylt=AqCsE3RYzDuijE.D9xA THm2bvZx4?fr=yfp-t-622-1-s &toggle=1&cop=mss& ei=UTF-8&p=va%20compensati on%20rates
Orville

Vancouver, WA

Reply »

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
44 min ago

Oxbow wrote:

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>call your local VA office and ask them how much a DAV with one dependant receives. the answer in advance. I receive 1628.00 compensation. not retirement nor a pension, it is conpensation. and I Preached last Sunday night at the AOG that my best friend Pastors. it is the same church that I got Saved in over 30 years ago.
----------
You sound like a fraud. A genuine DAV knows the compensation is tied to the degree of his disability.....his dependents are factored in....
It is not as you say, based on his number of dependents...

Preston is a fraud. You caught him, I did ( some 20 times), FOL, Marge, and Kay Marie.

He is highly probable, a lost soul who will never see heaven,
Orville

Vancouver, WA

Reply »

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
44 min ago

Oxbow wrote:

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>call your local VA office and ask them how much a DAV with one dependant receives. the answer in advance. I receive 1628.00 compensation. not retirement nor a pension, it is conpensation. and I Preached last Sunday night at the AOG that my best friend Pastors. it is the same church that I got Saved in over 30 years ago.
----------
You sound like a fraud. A genuine DAV knows the compensation is tied to the degree of his disability.....his dependents are factored in....
It is not as you say, based on his number of dependents...

Preston is a fraud. You caught him, I did ( some 20 times), FOL, Marge, and Kay Marie.

He is highly probable, a lost soul who will never see heaven,
ME:
I find it ironic Orville, that you have nothing to do but attack me. if you are homeless as you have said, how do you have contact with a computer?

what you should be doing is checking with God once in awhile and see how your own salvation is doing.

AS FOR ME,I WILL BE PREACHING AT OUR LOCAL CHURCH THAT WE ATTEND, SUNDAY NIGHT.

Location hidden

#459314 Jul 5, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Most people talk about the Trinity and they in reality don't really understand the Trinity. Now do I really need to teach you about the Trinity as well? And why do you get so offensive everytime I correct you on something.
Not every time....my response depends on which of your personalities is speaking and the subject matter of same.....

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#459315 Jul 5, 2013
Pauls affliction was his eyesight. You can discern that by the fact that Dr.Luke had to do his writing for him because Paul couldn't see well enough to actually pen all those letters he wrote etc.

The Biblically illiterate thinks Paul did his own writing but though Paul was the author by the Holy Spirit of those many letters he wrote,Luke actually had to do the physical writing for him. There's more I could show you guys about that but I'm sure even revealing this much about Pauls affliction is gonna make you guys climb a tree.

I really shouldn't feed meat to those that can handle only milk from Gods word. Anyhow, those of you that can handle this tidbit about Paul,more power to you in Gods word but those of you that can't...well. A word to the wise is sufficient. Wonder what it was that Paul saw in heaven that was so unlawful for him to reveal to flesh man.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#459316 Jul 5, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Orville hey bro, never say never one thing for sure Preston is the biggest dummy ever:)
Marge,Preston behaved like a TRUE CHRISTIAN to me when Hermi was life flighted.He and Confronting and his wife were l there for me!!! They gave me the support and prayers that Hermi and I needed to get through this and still do. So I would humbly have to disagree with your statement of Preston....you know who your friends are when you really need them.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#459317 Jul 5, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you WOW them with your "serpent seed doctrine" while you lie to them about Paul's affliction.
Perhaps one of your spiritual gifts is preaching. The only problem you have is finding someone with the gift of listening. LOL
Still waiting for you to explain Ezekiel 31:9 where it states that trees can envy,LOL.

Location hidden

#459318 Jul 5, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Thunder, haven't you learned. you gotta pop the head when it gets that big just like a pimple...lol ....Their heads get bigger and bigger with each passing day...lol
Sometimes(more often than not) I think you are absolutely correct!
How the hell do you put up with the constant browbeating of such ignorance?
It's no wonder you welcome such insolence as I sometimes provide in the view of such hateful rhetoric.
I am truly sorry it has to be this way...really. I would prefer we met on better terms...and your other half as well...and yes, I actually respect that.

Location hidden

#459319 Jul 5, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>On second thought stick around when I start elucidating on what Pauls affliction was. You need to learn this because like so many other Bible topics that you have demonstrated you are painfully clueless about,you have shown that you have no idea what Pauls affliction was.
please don't give us any info that has been debunked many times.

it was not his eyesight nor his allegedly small stature.

It was the many signs and wonders that God gave him after he was saved. and because of them, the devil worked overtime.

this is very obvious to me, but with you being carnal minded, you would never understand that.

BUT HEY, DONT WORRY, PEOPLE LIKE MARGE MIGHT BELIEVE YOU

Location hidden

#459320 Jul 5, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
No biggie. And you won't see any triumphalism coming from me as far as the Orthodox are concerned. Protestantism is another story.
053 054

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is Jesus said;
53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
You say; "No way, ahs ain't no cannibal!!"
----------

And Catholics quote those verses in support of their eating the actual body of Christ and drinking His blood...in the most literal of senses...

But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat. Only be sure that thou eat not the blood: for the blood is the life; and thou mayest not eat the life with the flesh..Which is in the literal sense...

That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well. Which is in the literal sense.

Which shows a contradiction....which Christians know that is impossible..because the Word of God is infallible...

SBC members don't have that problem...we know that Christ did not teach us to be cannibals. He did not contradict the OT, nor the verse in Acts..He was speaking metaphorically....not in the literal sense...hence no contradiction....

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#459321 Jul 5, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
All I need to do to get anyone to listen is lie like the majority of you do. Fortunately I take pride in Gods word enough not to have to compromise the truth in order to try and win friends. You need and desire the friendship of these poor souls on this forum so you will tell them any kind of lie that will tickle their ears to try and get them on your side. Me,I'm not desperate enough for their friendship that I would compromise Gods word by lying to them as you do.

As long as I continue to get the negative reaction from them that have been giving when I teach the HARD TRUTH then I know I am doing what God sent me to do. AND I WON'T COMPROMISE THE WORD OF GOD to try and win any of you as a friend. If you did start showering me with kindness for what I teach from Gods word then I'd start to worry. Really worry.

Location hidden

#459322 Jul 5, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. There are some of you that scripture says are WILLINGLY IGNORANT. How does it feel to be willingly ignorant?
Gosh Tony...I would have to ask...do you know the 42 questions you will be asked when you expire before progressing to the next stage of your existence?..or have you succumed to the lies your "priests" have
fed you?
I bet you haven't even a clue.

Location hidden

#459323 Jul 5, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Pauls affliction was his eyesight. You can discern that by the fact that Dr.Luke had to do his writing for him because Paul couldn't see well enough to actually pen all those letters he wrote etc.
The Biblically illiterate thinks Paul did his own writing but though Paul was the author by the Holy Spirit of those many letters he wrote,Luke actually had to do the physical writing for him. There's more I could show you guys about that but I'm sure even revealing this much about Pauls affliction is gonna make you guys climb a tree.
I really shouldn't feed meat to those that can handle only milk from Gods word. Anyhow, those of you that can handle this tidbit about Paul,more power to you in Gods word but those of you that can't...well. A word to the wise is sufficient. Wonder what it was that Paul saw in heaven that was so unlawful for him to reveal to flesh man.
WATER

Location hidden

#459324 Jul 5, 2013

Hello Pad!!!! Speak to me!!!!

I am waiting for your reply....

The Holy Trinity before Christ was incarnated: God the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit...

The Holy Trinity while Christ was incarnated: God the Father, the incarnate Son, the Holy Spirit..

The Holy Trinity after Christ ascended into Heaven: God the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit.

Show me the Holy Trinity....at any time that shows Jesus Christ as being God....

Location hidden

#459325 Jul 5, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Marge,Preston behaved like a TRUE CHRISTIAN to me when Hermi was life flighted.He and Confronting and his wife were l there for me!!! They gave me the support and prayers that Hermi and I needed to get through this and still do. So I would humbly have to disagree with your statement of Preston....you know who your friends are when you really need them.
Whether I agree with them or not, their heart(s) are in the right place.(all important)
All the rest is rhetoric argument, and disagreement among "men".

Location hidden

#459326 Jul 5, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>All I need to do to get anyone to listen is lie like the majority of you do. Fortunately I take pride in Gods word enough not to have to compromise the truth in order to try and win friends. You need and desire the friendship of these poor souls on this forum so you will tell them any kind of lie that will tickle their ears to try and get them on your side. Me,I'm not desperate enough for their friendship that I would compromise Gods word by lying to them as you do.
As long as I continue to get the negative reaction from them that have been giving when I teach the HARD TRUTH then I know I am doing what God sent me to do. AND I WON'T COMPROMISE THE WORD OF GOD to try and win any of you as a friend. If you did start showering me with kindness for what I teach from Gods word then I'd start to worry. Really worry.
I posted this explaination before I saw that you did indeed say it was his eyesight. no Bible Scholar would believe it was his eyesight.
lol

Me:please don't give us any info that has been debunked many times.

it was not his eyesight nor his allegedly small stature.

the devil always attacks those Who God chooses to reveal much to them, which is what Paul is trying to tell people.

but some, like you don't and cant understand. the mysteries of God are not revealed to carnal minded people

Location hidden

#459327 Jul 5, 2013
Pad!!!! Are you home????

Whadda bouit Pad?????????

Do you deny that these verses teach that Christ is the Son of God???

As Scripture teaches:
But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Then, after speaking in many and varied ways through the prophets, "now at last in these days God has spoken to us in His Son":(Heb. 1:1-2).
For He sent His Son, the eternal Word, who enlightens all men, so that He might dwell among men and tell them of the innermost being of God (see John 1:1-18).

Jesus Christ, therefore, the Word made flesh, was sent as "a man to men." He "speaks the words of God" (John 3;34), and completes the work of salvation which His Father gave Him to do (see John 5:36; John 17:4)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Hey!!!! Do you think I have an ODD-SHAPED HEAD... 3 min Doctor REALITY 35
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min USaWarringIdiotSo... 855,363
REAL Music !!! Part IV !! 20 min Doctor REALITY 8
REALITY: Tiger Woods is a SICK TRICK! 23 min Doctor REALITY 4
Laura Escobedo-Corneal Transplant Fund-Please D... 26 min The Boxing Glove 1
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 26 min WasteWater 6,153
The REAL REASON Howard Weitzman VAMPED from th... 36 min Doctor REALITY 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 40 min End Times 612,638
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr An NFL Fan 177,211
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr HipGnosis 1,032