Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 548,479
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
marge

Ames, IA

#459282 Jul 5, 2013
GIF is blessed.
truth

Perth, Australia

#459283 Jul 5, 2013
You believe in man devil Paul Saul..

Why you prosecuted me Paul Saul..who?..yes youuuuuuu!
who are you..
i am as i am..
What a about that?

'its written all Christians will be prosecuted'
o you Scribe Pharisee Judges vipers wolfs and so on others gangs..'
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#459284 Jul 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fulking joke!
I have never deflected the issue. You most certainly have.
YOUR CHURCH IS AN ABOMINATION!
Are you stupid or do you work hard at it? You have yet to prove your conjecture on abuse. I backed up what I said with facts. You flapped your mouth. Touchdown for Dust Storm! It's a total blowout. It looks like the thunder tried to work up a little static and even that was too much to muster. Good show. lol Here is an E-dime. Buy a clue, but thanks for boring me to sleep. Good night!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#459285 Jul 5, 2013
Okay folks. I was enduring a little righteous indignation from a certain contrary little spirit here but I rebuked it in the name of Jesus. And now I'll get on with yet another topic of discussion that may interest those of you that would like a deeper level in Gods word. First allow me to pose a question to you guys. Do any of you have an idea as to what you think Pauls affliction was? I'll await your answers and then I will reveal what we believe it was as given from the word of God. Kay! And if this topic bothers any of you spirits ( you know who you are ) then submit it to prayer.
truth

Perth, Australia

#459286 Jul 5, 2013
sex is pleasure
Where?.. first God commandments
plodi te se..mnozi te se..desire for family
7 billions childreens still alive
'you will be as mothers awarded according love and faith'

Since: Sep 09

Terrace, Canada

#459287 Jul 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do NOT need your support for my opinions or facts.
Of course not, and I don't need yours.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#459288 Jul 5, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stupid or do you work hard at it? You have yet to prove your conjecture on abuse. I backed up what I said with facts. You flapped your mouth. Touchdown for Dust Storm! It's a total blowout. It looks like the thunder tried to work up a little static and even that was too much to muster. Good show. lol Here is an E-dime. Buy a clue, but thanks for boring me to sleep. Good night!
You have yet to "Prove" a goddam thing!
Who the hell do you think you are fooling?
You are "dusty" because you cannot keep up with current events and truths.
YOU ARE A COMPLETE JOKE.!

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#459289 Jul 5, 2013
who=" Anthony MN"
No biggie. And you won't see any triumphalism coming from me as far as the Orthodox are concerned. Protestantism is another story.

Why?

KayMarie

Terrace, Canada

#459290 Jul 5, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
< Wow could I educate you on this but as so many other Bible topics you are not able to receive the meat of Gods word. You're dismissed.
You bible-thumpers all are certain you can educate each other concerning what "god" wants humans to believe, and yet all of you claim that it's impossible to know the mind of "god."

How funny.

Location hidden

#459292 Jul 5, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not, and I don't need yours.
Good!
Then respect the boundaries...lest I trample on your feet in the battle...which I will be merciless in doing...Just so you know.
I have no respect for those that do not respect me.

Terrace, Canada

#459293 Jul 5, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't beg God, He gives His forgiveness willingly.
You must believe it's a lie that Jesus died for your sins, or you would quit begging to be forgiven.

You can't have it both ways.

Silly dogmas

Terrace, Canada

#459294 Jul 5, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Okay folks. I was enduring a little righteous indignation from a certain contrary little spirit here but I rebuked it in the name of Jesus.
Hahahahahaha
Orville

Vancouver, WA

#459295 Jul 5, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>call your local VA office and ask them how much a DAV with one dependant receives. the answer in advance. I receive 1628.00 compensation. not retirement nor a pension, it is conpensation. and I Preached last Sunday night at the AOG that my best friend Pastors. it is the same church that I got Saved in over 30 years ago.
----------
You sound like a fraud. A genuine DAV knows the compensation is tied to the degree of his disability.....his dependents are factored in....
It is not as you say, based on his number of dependents...

Preston is a fraud. You caught him, I did ( some 20 times), FOL, Marge, and Kay Marie.

He is highly probable, a lost soul who will never see heaven,

Terrace, Canada

#459296 Jul 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good!
Then respect the boundaries...lest I trample on your feet in the battle...which I will be merciless in doing...Just so you know.
Well when you start preaching about other dimensions as though you've been there and back, you become as far-fetched and mentally stretched as are the Christians that you belittle.

Terrace, Canada

#459297 Jul 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good!
And by the way, my boundaries are not your boundaries. You do not dictate to me what I can and cannot post. I leave that to the Topix moderators.

I find some of your beliefs far out in orbit, and it is my right to express those sentiments.

Terrace, Canada

#459298 Jul 5, 2013
Orville wrote:
<quoted text>
Preston is a fraud. You caught him, I did ( some 20 times), FOL, Marge, and Kay Marie.
Apparently the judging of who will enter heaven is already judged.

You heard it here first.

:)
marge

Ames, IA

#459299 Jul 5, 2013
Orville wrote:
<quoted text>
Orville hey bro, never say never one thing for sure Preston is the biggest dummy ever:)

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#459300 Jul 5, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Okay folks. I was enduring a little righteous indignation from a certain contrary little spirit here but I rebuked it in the name of Jesus. And now I'll get on with yet another topic of discussion that may interest those of you that would like a deeper level in Gods word. First allow me to pose a question to you guys. Do any of you have an idea as to what you think Pauls affliction was? I'll await your answers and then I will reveal what we believe it was as given from the word of God. Kay! And if this topic bothers any of you spirits ( you know who you are ) then submit it to prayer.
By we ..do you mean you and the 143'999 others who think Cain was the child of the serpent ..th a t we.

Umm no thanks on your conjecture on Paul.
LTM

Chelmsford, Canada

#459301 Jul 5, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You must believe it's a lie that Jesus died for your sins, or you would quit begging to be forgiven.
You can't have it both ways.
Silly dogmas
John 14: 13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

1 John 1:9

9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness

Location hidden

#459302 Jul 5, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
And by the way, my boundaries are not your boundaries. You do not dictate to me what I can and cannot post. I leave that to the Topix moderators.
I find some of your beliefs far out in orbit, and it is my right to express those sentiments.
You are more than welcome to contest them. but be prepared to offer more than foolish rhetoric in your retort.
Have at it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ardy 23 tahun bandung call for job 18 min ardy ryan 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min dirty white boy- 750,310
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 52 min USN Atheist 5,452
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 54 min AussieBobby 261,640
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr ChristineM 229,925
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 1 hr yon 554
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr An NFL Fan 37,258
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr yon 602,162
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 17 hr girls united states 125

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE