Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 670153 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#459376 Jul 5, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>...
NO COMMON SENSE AND MORE IMPORTANT, NO SPIRITUAL DISCERNMENT
That's Christianity in a nutshell !

Funny that no two Christians agree on their delusions.

Like listening to lunatics arguing over whether unicorns are blue or green. LOL

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#459377 Jul 5, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I gave you a challenge and like the catholics, you acted like an ostrich and stuck your head down in a hole that YOU MADE.lol
cant answer, so RUN.
Yep! That must be it then,LOL. I know the workmanship of the serpent when I see it and I see it in you and a wise man if he serves God is supposed to be wiser than the serpent. There's no point in arguing with the serpent. Michael the archangel wouldn't even waste his time arguing with the serpent so I will not waste my time arguing with you.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#459378 Jul 5, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I stand by my words, one way or another God can shut her mouth up when she hasn't the sense to keep quiet herself.
MY IE DIDNT SHUT OFF, SO WHY WOULD HERS?
You are not very computer savvy are you?
I got rid of the trash you people call a "browser" a long time ago.
It is nothing but heartaches...as is all microsoft products.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#459379 Jul 5, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I dont have to answer your question. if you wish to make a statement and I disagree, I can respond if I choose.
2 Timothy 2:23 &#9658;
New International Version (©2011)
Don't have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels.
and that is all that you do on here is ask stupid and foolish questions and by doing so, you obey your maser the devil.
and oxbore, I aint afraid of your alleged many years as a deacon, an office that is far below mine.
Brilliant!!!!
But...it changes not the truth:
You are a coward....you will not answer my question....it is a simple one word answer. "yes" or "no"...

Not only are you a coward...you are a liar...I never claimed to be a deacon!!!!!

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#459380 Jul 5, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I dont have to answer your question. if you wish to make a statement and I disagree, I can respond if I choose.
2 Timothy 2:23 &#9658;
New International Version (©2011)
Don't have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels.
and that is all that you do on here is ask stupid and foolish questions and by doing so, you obey your maser the devil.
and oxbore, I aint afraid of your alleged many years as a deacon, an office that is far below mine.
We are not to avoid people who ask questions. Asking questions should be encouraged. But those that serve God successfully know not to argue over foolish .Our object should not be to have scripture on our side but to be on the side of scripture(wish I had said this first)

lets make one THING very clear.Oxbore has said that he belongs to the SBC and he is a deacon in that organization.

Southern Baptist churches view I Timothy 3:2 as barring any divorced man from pastoral or deacon ministry

Location hidden

#459381 Jul 5, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant!!!!
But...it changes not the truth:
You are a coward....you will not answer my question....it is a simple one word answer. "yes" or "no"...
Not only are you a coward...you are a liar...I never claimed to be a deacon!!!!!
I am sorry, but that issue has been raised many time by several on here. If I am wrong, Then I am wrong.

glad that you don't claim to be a deacon, that office is reserved for Godly people, in which you fall far short in that venue.

you offer nothing to this forum except your foolish arguments with almost every person on this forum.

as far as being a coward, many years ago, on this forum, I made a very astute statement concerning the Call of God on the person called to be a Minister.

in the past, I have stood against people just like you who serve the devil instead of God. and if the Lord gives Grace, I will again

IN THE FUTURE!

BTW, it is 80% with recompense of 1628.00 lol

Location hidden

#459382 Jul 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not very computer savvy are you?
I got rid of the trash you people call a "browser" a long time ago.
It is nothing but heartaches...as is all microsoft products.
BT, I could care less if you use other means to get on this forum.

I COULD CARE LESS,

I COULD CARE LESS.

my post was in reference to marge and her big mouth not your computer expertise

Location hidden

#459383 Jul 5, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep! That must be it then,LOL. I know the workmanship of the serpent when I see it and I see it in you and a wise man if he serves God is supposed to be wiser than the serpent. There's no point in arguing with the serpent. Michael the archangel wouldn't even waste his time arguing with the serpent so I will not waste my time arguing with you.
lolo@U.

for several years, I have made you look foolish and you, like the catholics claim VICTORY

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#459384 Jul 5, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>We are not to avoid people who ask questions. Asking questions should be encouraged. But those that serve God successfully know not to argue over foolish .Our object should not be to have scripture on our side but to be on the side of scripture(wish I had said this first)
lets make one THING very clear.Oxbore has said that he belongs to the SBC and he is a deacon in that organization.
Southern Baptist churches view I Timothy 3:2 as barring any divorced man from pastoral or deacon ministry
There is a qualifier in that verse when interpreted correctly which like so many other scriptures just goes right over your l'il ol head huh?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#459385 Jul 5, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry, but that issue has been raised many time by several on here. If I am wrong, Then I am wrong.
glad that you don't claim to be a deacon, that office is reserved for Godly people, in which you fall far short in that venue.
you offer nothing to this forum except your foolish arguments with almost every person on this forum.
as far as being a coward, many years ago, on this forum, I made a very astute statement concerning the Call of God on the person called to be a Minister.
in the past, I have stood against people just like you who serve the devil instead of God. and if the Lord gives Grace, I will again
IN THE FUTURE!
BTW, it is 80% with recompense of 1628.00 lol
A divorced man can serve in the office of deacon or pastor....IF HE HAS REPENTED. Divorce you ignorant people,is NOT the unforgiveable sin. All a divorced person need do is REPENT and on repentance that places him back in good standng with God. Lucky for us God is not as judgemental and unforgiving as a bunch of self righteous hypocrites that loves to point fingers and say look what you did,look what you did. I can't stand them.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#459386 Jul 5, 2013
hey i am BRITANNY MADISON !! im a freelance model,
pageant woman and at the same time a student published model, Student, Lover & Dreamer !!:) and a part time web performer if you want to have fun come and join me!!:)
lets go to your fantasy ------>> :):* add me on skype hotiebritanny

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#459387 Jul 6, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>lolo@U.
for several years, I have made you look foolish and you, like the catholics claim VICTORY
LOL. I'm sure telling yourself that helps you sleep well doesn't it? Does the word delusional mean anything to you,LOL. iT SHOULD. But if telling yourself that you made me look foolish keeps your whole little world from turning misty blue then I want you to tell yourself that till you're feeling on top of the world. Kay?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#459388 Jul 6, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>BT, I could care less if you use other means to get on this forum.
I COULD CARE LESS,
I COULD CARE LESS.
my post was in reference to marge and her big mouth not your computer expertise
Of course. You are as arrogant and misled in your ignorance of computers and browsers as you are in your religion. What else could I expect from you?
You are totally "careless".
You prove that with your own words, and inhibit anyone else from helping those in their troubles or problems.
Congratulations on your ignorant carelessness.
Surely not someone I would consider following.
truth

Duncraig, Australia

#459389 Jul 6, 2013
zero careeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
not respect for evil corupt justice too
zerooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo
so what
Are you force me love evil?

always will be no from me
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
rosesz

Gainesville, FL

#459390 Jul 6, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You must believe it's a lie that Jesus died for your sins, or you would quit begging to be forgiven.
You can't have it both ways.
Silly dogmas
He took every l a st din on that cross..including mine and yours.

But it's a gift of faith thru grace .
And you must reopen t those sins

I can give you a bottle if water if you are thirsty

But if you don't take off the cap a nd drink..you will still be thirsty
rosesz

Gainesville, FL

#459391 Jul 6, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Hermi where all the Glory goes Seri.
I didn't mean to rise some up and bring others down, just want all of us(who believe) to speak with grace and truth. xoxox
I am trying to catch up on some older posts .looks like you may have Explored problems ..I n e over update ..use Firefox instead.

Marge ..if you are having a problem with Internet Explorer.
Sometimes when they update it as and you h a v e an older computer it's messy.

I have Windows seven. And will not a allow updates unless I okay them..

I use FIRE FOX. It's,a ,much better browser ..easy to install..
Just try TH a t name or Mozilla
Google it ..It's Free

Location hidden

#459392 Jul 6, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. You are as arrogant and misled in your ignorance of computers and browsers as you are in your religion. What else could I expect from you?
You are totally "careless".
You prove that with your own words, and inhibit anyone else from helping those in their troubles or problems.
Congratulations on your ignorant carelessness.
Surely not someone I would consider following.
never asked you or anyone else to "follow" me.

the SECRET in this life is to follow Jesus

Location hidden

#459393 Jul 6, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/john-paul-miracle-woman...

how pathetic can this woman get. to give credit to a picture instead of giving God the Credit and the Glory.

wonder how much she was paid to make these statements. if you read of other patients that had this problem, and read how they reacted or didn't, in several cases, you find no sembalance of factual behavior in her story.

Location hidden

#459394 Jul 6, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>A divorced man can serve in the office of deacon or pastor....IF HE HAS REPENTED. Divorce you ignorant people,is NOT the unforgiveable sin. All a divorced person need do is REPENT and on repentance that places him back in good standng with God. Lucky for us God is not as judgemental and unforgiving as a bunch of self righteous hypocrites that loves to point fingers and say look what you did,look what you did. I can't stand them.
I dont control the Bible, it controls itself and I didn't write that letter to timothy, Paul did, under the Authority of the Holy Ghost. there is nothing hypocritical about those words. people can use them as a guideline or choose not to

of course, some SBC churches ordain men who have been married before and some SBC churches don't. that isn't the issue here which is that Oxbore is not a Godly man and therefore isn't Spiritually Qualified to be a deacon, JUST AS YOU ARENT QUALIFIED TO BE A TEACHER, AND EVEN OXBORE HAS STATED THAT TO YOU.LOL.

Oxbore only wishes to argue with people on his agenda of thinking that he knows what is right and what isn't. and he loves to twist the Word of God to suit his nefarious cranial assult on us.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#459395 Jul 6, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I dont control the Bible, it controls itself and I didn't write that letter to timothy, Paul did, under the Authority of the Holy Ghost. there is nothing hypocritical about those words. people can use them as a guideline or choose not to
of course, some SBC churches ordain men who have been married before and some SBC churches don't. that isn't the issue here which is that Oxbore is not a Godly man and therefore isn't Spiritually Qualified to be a deacon, JUST AS YOU ARENT QUALIFIED TO BE A TEACHER, AND EVEN OXBORE HAS STATED THAT TO YOU.LOL.
Oxbore only wishes to argue with people on his agenda of thinking that he knows what is right and what isn't. and he loves to twist the Word of God to suit his nefarious cranial assult on us.
99.99 percent of everythign Paul stated is beyond your understanding. And if someone commits a sin and repents of it it is over and God forgives and doesn't want to hear about it ever again. You humans are stuck on stupid and glued to dumb when it comes to the word of God and understanding it .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Rider on the Storm 99,664
No Walls! Don't fence Me In! 11 min bad bob 16
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 22 min bad bob 184,252
Hot Sale Nike Kyrie Irving 3 Basketball Shoes O... 39 min European resident 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 43 min Jehova Witness 619,369
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr wade2 445,633
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr chazmo 286,432
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr nanoanomaly 980,036
the new gay skype Sat codyh 2
More from around the web