Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 558,668
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#459046 Jul 5, 2013
John see land without water.
https://www.google.com.au/search...
..not paul saul devil..understood!

corupt evil media will say who 25 3

evil media will destroy you all as they destroy themself..

i am your mother
you don't have another

123..'4'..56..'78'..9
'4'=mars 25 3=prophet=pro 16;8
http://biblehub.com/proverbs/16-8.htm

Is still grandmother Justa alive?

truth

Perth, Australia

#459047 Jul 5, 2013
commadres paul2 know everything..secrets find more
he is commadre not padree

Grandmother Justa is been very nice lady ..yes..when she smile entire city know and smile with her.
So what I love that very nice lady..so what?

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#459048 Jul 5, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Heck there is even evidence that king David and Jonathan,king Saul's son may have had an homosexual relationship with each other. In my house the court is still out on that one because I'm studying those verses a bit closer. I found tyhe following about King James.
http://www.wayoflife.org/index_files/was_king...
I have a comment but I think I shall reserve that statement at this time.
Ton, I don't follow links like that.

But ripped from Wiki:

The last of James's three close male friends was George Villiers, 1st Duke of Buckingham, the son of a Leicestershire knight. They had met in 1614, around the same time that the situation with Carr was deteriorating. Buckingham was described as exceptionally handsome, intelligent and honest. In 1615 James knighted him and 8 years later he was the first commoner in more than a century to be elevated to a dukedom. Restoration of Apethorpe Hall, undertaken 2004–2008, revealed a previously unknown passage linking the bedchambers of James and his favourite, George Villiers.[13]

The King was blunt and unashamed in his avowal of love for Buckingham and compared it to Jesus' love of John:

I, James, am neither a god nor an angel, but a man like any other. Therefore I act like a man and confess to loving those dear to me more than other men. You may be sure that I love the Earl of Buckingham more than anyone else, and more than you who are here assembled. I wish to speak in my own behalf and not to have it thought to be a defect, for Jesus Christ did the same, and therefore I cannot be blamed. Christ had John, and I have George.

17th century commentators, such as poet Théophile de Viau wrote plainly about the king's relationship. In his poem, Au marquis du Boukinquan, de Viau writes: "Apollo with his songs / debauched young Hyacinthus,... And it is well known that the king of England / fucks the Duke of Buckingham."[citation needed]

Buckingham became good friends with James’s wife Anne; she addressed him in affectionate letters begging him to be "always true" to her husband. In a letter to James, Buckingham said "sir, all the way hither I entertained myself, your unworthy servant, with this dispute, whether you loved me now... better than at the time which I shall never forget at Farnham, where the bed's head could not be found between the master and his dog". James in some letters addressed him as his spouse saying that "I desire only to live in this world for your sake... I had rather live banished in any part of the Earth with you than live a sorrowful widow's life without you... God bless you, my sweet child and wife, and grant that ye may ever be a comfort to your dear dad and husband".[6] A few years later James died with Buckingham at his side.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_relatio...
truth

Perth, Australia

#459049 Jul 5, 2013
sram=mars te bilo =Shame of you,who is liar?
truth

Perth, Australia

#459050 Jul 5, 2013
i remember red dry land where i born=crvenica crljenica they call like that..
https://www.google.com.au/search...
life have to go on
truth

Perth, Australia

#459051 Jul 5, 2013

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#459052 Jul 5, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Written by shepherding the little town of Bethlehem. About a Monster who killed their children. And was loved by Rome. Those records???
The most likely burial of those babies was with their families..not dumped in a mass grave
ACCOUNT IN THE NEW TESTAMENT

Mat 2:16 Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the wise men.

--->Mat 2:17 Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying,

Mat 2:18 In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are not.

Mat 2:19 But when Herod was dead, behold, an angel of the Lord appeareth in a dream to Joseph in Egypt,
Mat 2:20 Saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and go into the land of Israel: for they are dead which sought the young child's life.

THE PROPHECY IN THE OLD TESTAMENT..
Jer 31:15 Thus saith the LORD; A voice was heard in Ramah, lamentation, and bitter weeping; Rahel weeping for her children refused to be comforted for her children, because they were not.
truth

Perth, Australia

#459053 Jul 5, 2013
Who is real not other name..you always going again and again toward decivers..in matrix is so long evil.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#459054 Jul 5, 2013
bible observer wrote:
<quoted text>Now they're trying to make pope john paul a saint!!!!! They should hand cuff his rotting corps and throw him in prison to rott for eternity.He knew about all the child molestion by the priest and looked the other way.That sick bastard!!!!!!
~~~

Though we would like to

IT IS NOT OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ATTEMPT to collect a pound of flesh in God's stead...

You can be assured...God's judgment will be just...

~~~
Heb_10:30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

2Th 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

2Th 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

2Th 1:9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

2Th 1:10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

2Th 1:11 Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:

2Th 1:12 That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.
truth

Perth, Australia

#459055 Jul 5, 2013
it is written all demons and angels will be fall..
truth

Perth, Australia

#459056 Jul 5, 2013
corupt media and corupt lawyers corupt judges and all evil wicket together will help you..Are you for sure?
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

CHRISTMAS

#459057 Jul 5, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
ACCOUNT IN THE NEW TESTAMENT
Mat 2:16 Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the wise men.
--->Mat 2:17 Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying,
Mat 2:18 In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are not.
Mat 2:19 But when Herod was dead, behold, an angel of the Lord appeareth in a dream to Joseph in Egypt,
Mat 2:20 Saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and go into the land of Israel: for they are dead which sought the young child's life.
THE PROPHECY IN THE OLD TESTAMENT..
Jer 31:15 Thus saith the LORD; A voice was heard in Ramah, lamentation, and bitter weeping; Rahel weeping for her children refused to be comforted for her children, because they were not.
Exactly..That one I posted to says there should be a,mass grave of babies and records written by their parents..

As if Herod would allow it..the record a..as if the families of the babies woukd not bury them with family ..
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#459058 Jul 5, 2013
truth wrote:
Jesus Christ words is perfect!
The Christ is a myth.

But you are partially correct.

Jesus is perfectly dead.

Not merely dead but really most sincerely dead.*

* Ripped from some movie. 1939. Judy Garland. Wait. It'll come to me.

Since: Sep 09

Terrace, Canada

#459059 Jul 5, 2013
[QUOTE who="confrinting with the wordYou can be assured...God's judgment will be just...
[/QUOTE]

Does that mean that god will send you to the hell that you were certain (when on earth in your religion) was for others???

:)

Golly gee ... I hope you don't have to spend eternity in hell.

Terrace, Canada

#459060 Jul 5, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
The Christ is a myth.
But you are partially correct.
Jesus is perfectly dead.
Not merely dead but really most sincerely dead.*
* Ripped from some movie. 1939. Judy Garland. Wait. It'll come to me.
Is that the latest news from the religious fore-cast?

:)
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#459061 Jul 5, 2013
Salvation is not obtained by good works, but by living faith in Christ and His finished work. Ephesians 2:8-9, 8 "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, 9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast." The Roman Catholic church teaches people that their salvation depends primarily on themselves, and that it is of works. It puts people under a system of endless rules and obligations. Those under law are not under grace.(Galatians 5:4; Romans 6:14). Unlike the early Christians John wrote to, a Roman Catholic cannot "know" that he "has" eternal life.(1 John 5:12,13).

I Timothy 2:5-6, 5 "For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave himself as a ransom for all, which is the testimony given at the proper time." To believe we need priests, saints, Mary or anyone to get to God except Jesus Christ is heresy. It means to disbelieve God's Word and create our own religious system. It is to invite spiritual deception. It takes away from the centrality of Jesus Christ.

God said that beside him there is no other Savior. Isaiah 43:11, "I, I am the LORD, and besides me there is no savior." This certainly tells us Mary is not a Savior, in spite of what popes and priests have taught by word and example for centuries! No wonder many Muslims think that Christians believe that Mary is part of the Trinity. Millions of Roman Catholics treat her as a Savior and as a goddess.(The same spirit that led the Hebrew women into the idolatrous worship of the "Queen of Heaven" is responsible for the Mariology of today's Roman Catholics. Jeremiah 44:17-19)

Mary had other children after Jesus according to the Scriptures (yet only Jesus had a virgin birth). "Is this not the carpenter's son? Is not His mother called Mary? And His brothers James, Joses, Simon, and Judas? And His sisters, are they not all with us? Where then did this Man get all these things?" (Matthew 13:55-56) See also Matthew 12:46-49; Mark 3:31-34; Mark 6:3; Luke 8:19-21; John 7:5; 1 Corinthians 9:5, Jude 1. The prime example was James, the brother of Jesus, became the leader of the church in Jerusalem!(Acts 15:13; compare Acts 12:2 - a different James)

The Bible nowhere teaches that Mary was sinless , as it does concerning Jesus. On the contrary, the Bible says that "All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God." (Romans 3:23)

God forbids the bowing down to graven images and pictures in the Ten Commandments!(Exodus 20:4). The Roman Catholic church has tried to change this commandment, but it remains in the Bible for all to read. This is idolatry. This idolatry has brought spiritual blindness upon multitudes.

The Mass taught by the Roman Catholic church is idolatry and blasphemy. To worship something, like a cracker, which is not God is idolatry. To call something which is not God to be God is blasphemy.

Baptism does not make you a Christian. The disciples were first called Christians in Antioch (Acts 11:26). There is no Biblical evidence the disciples were baptized. You need to be a disciple of Jesus before you have Biblical right to call yourself a Christian. Why did Paul say that Christ did not send him to baptize, but to preach the gospel?(1 Corinthians 1:17).

No church on earth can be rightly called our mother. Galatians 4:26, "But the Jerusalem above is free, and she is our mother." Rome was prophesied by John in the Book of Revelation chapter 17, and is described as "The Mother of Harlots and of the Abominations of the Earth". Revelation 17:9, "This calls for a mind with wisdom: the seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman is seated;". Rome has seven hills!
truth

Perth, Australia

#459062 Jul 5, 2013
devil used methew and psalm too it is written

not meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jesus you will come.
He know all human weakness error too which others try used and accused innocent victims.
truth

Perth, Australia

#459063 Jul 5, 2013
evil is always evil

mass graveyards is everywhere trough entire world..
truth

Perth, Australia

#459064 Jul 5, 2013
What they say about me..who am I..
elija prophet or what..
Why you think jeremija bigger then Jesus Christ?

Terrace, Canada

#459065 Jul 5, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
You would make a better God than Our Heavenly Father is is...
Is that not your take?
No! I believe I am a mortal human animal. Nothing holy or evil about me.

You, on the other hand, are certain that you are the holy servant of a god, called to save humanity from hell in a hereafter.

How silly and how pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min forest hills 119,615
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 min andet1987 5,699
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Stilgar Fifrawi 773,100
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 9 min MADOFF Zionism 25
Bosch SERVIS NISPETIYE 342 OO 24 Bosch SERVISI ... 24 min faten22 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 30 min Peace_Warrior 604,729
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 31 min NEWS-FLASH 175,473
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 33 min Rick in Kansas 264,931