Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 595646 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Perth, Australia

#459062 Jul 5, 2013
devil used methew and psalm too it is written

not meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jesus you will come.
He know all human weakness error too which others try used and accused innocent victims.
truth

Perth, Australia

#459063 Jul 5, 2013
evil is always evil

mass graveyards is everywhere trough entire world..
truth

Perth, Australia

#459064 Jul 5, 2013
What they say about me..who am I..
elija prophet or what..
Why you think jeremija bigger then Jesus Christ?

Since: Sep 09

Terrace, Canada

#459065 Jul 5, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
You would make a better God than Our Heavenly Father is is...
Is that not your take?
No! I believe I am a mortal human animal. Nothing holy or evil about me.

You, on the other hand, are certain that you are the holy servant of a god, called to save humanity from hell in a hereafter.

How silly and how pathetic.

Terrace, Canada

#459066 Jul 5, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Speaking of the TREE OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL. When Satan and the fallen angels fell, they introduced a whole lot of the knowledge of things that God did not intend for mankind to be privy to.
:)
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#459067 Jul 5, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the latest news from the religious fore-cast?
:)
I'm not a forecaster, June.

But I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#459068 Jul 5, 2013
truth wrote:
evil is always evil
mass graveyards is everywhere trough entire world..
Religion can be a bitch, huh?

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#459069 Jul 5, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Heck there is even evidence that king David and Jonathan,king Saul's son may have had an homosexual relationship with each other. In my house the court is still out on that one because I'm studying those verses a bit closer. I found tyhe following about King James.
http://www.wayoflife.org/index_files/was_king ...
I have a comment but I think I shall reserve that statement at this time.

~~~~

QUESTION

ARE YOU ATTEMPTING TO BRING DAVID..(AND THOSE IN THE OLD TESTAMENT) DOWN TO YOUR FILTHY WAY OF THINKING IN ORDER TO CONTINUE A LIFESTYLE OF HOMOSEXUALITY?
WITH OUT FEELING GUILT..

___

EXCERPT FROM STEPHENS SERMON...from the New Testament..

IN
Act_13:22 And when he had removed him,

he raised up unto them David to be their king;

to whom also he gave testimony,...and said,

==> I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart,

which shall fulfill all my will.

___

HOMOSEXUALITY IS A CURSE ...BROUGHT ABOUT BY DISOBEDIENCE TO GOD'S WORD...

Example from God's word...TO PROVE IT...

Rom 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

NOTE LESBIANISM
Rom 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

HOMOSEXUALS
Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

A REPROBATE MIND
Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

LIST OF SINS THAT COME .... AS THE RESULT OF IDOLATRY

Rom 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Rom 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Rom 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH...Eternal separation from God..

Rom 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Terrace, Canada

#459070 Jul 5, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>animals are probably looking at us and calling us dumb, they live with their environment, we destroy it. how smart is that?
Non-human animals don't have ego-problems as do humans.

Non-human animals struggle to survive until they die.
truth

Perth, Australia

#459071 Jul 5, 2013
gallatian 3;13
LTM

Chelmsford, Canada

#459072 Jul 5, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
No! I believe I am a mortal human animal. Nothing holy or evil about me.
You, on the other hand, are certain that you are the holy servant of a god, called to save humanity from hell in a hereafter.
You are not an animal your a human-being.

Terrace, Canada

#459073 Jul 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
You religious folk always get that backwards.
You all pretend that your opinions are the Word of God.
The problem is, they aren't pretending.

Preachers in religion have a huge investment in their own attitudes that they speak truth on behalf of the gods.

#459074 Jul 5, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
No! Nothing holy or evil about me.
~~~

you wrote

I believe I am a mortal human animal.

I can't say about he Moral part..

But

For once you have written something the Bible agrees with...

Jud 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Jud 1:10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not:

but

what they know naturally,

-->as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.<--

Terrace, Canada

#459075 Jul 5, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
The serpent was at the tree with her ..He has been depicted on the tree.
The rest is in the fall in Genesis clearly stated
Gen 2:16. God speaks to Adam.
Gen 3. Eve tells the serpent what she has been told
Do not eat. Do not touch
The Woman’s Dictionary of Symbols and Sacred objects … by Barbara G. Walker.

Serpent

The Middle East used to regard the female serpent as the embodiment of enlightenment, or wisdom, because she understood the mysteries of life.
truth

Perth, Australia

#459076 Jul 5, 2013
he took all curse on cross galatian 3;13

Terrace, Canada

#459077 Jul 5, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting. However I tend to let the word of God speak for me.
Don't you see that when you use man-created words called scriptures, as though they came from a god ... you ARE claiming to speak for a god???

When I studied the bible, I never used the scriptures as though a god inspired men to write them ... as I didn't believe that a god DID inspire men to write anything whatsoever.

You have allowed your ego to use words in a bible to in turn try to manipulate others to suit your own "frame" of mind concerning what the words mean to you.

That is what keeps the right-fighters fighting. And that is what caused all the torture and killing.

If you don't stop using those words to harm others, no one can do it for you, and the onus is on you.
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#459078 Jul 5, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Was King James really a homosexual or was this gossip merely an attack by the powers of darkness on him? I'm am sure that given the fact that King James had authorized the word of God to be translated so that the common man could read Gods word, that must have set all the minions of hell against King James to try and destroy him.
Rahab in the scriptures was called a harlot but I doubt that she really was. What she was was an astute business woman and surely some jealous people set out to destroy her because of them being jealous of her success so how can they try and discredit this astute business woman? Call her a harlot.
I missed this.

See my earlier post.

BTW, I copied from Wiki for convenience.

But I will happily provide quality, vetted sources.

You can believe the apologists or deal with reality. It's up to you.

And also BTW, I'm a guy. And I have a date tonight with a beautiful woman, having had a relationship with another beautiful woman end recently.

I have no agenda in this matter other than I hate lies.

Terrace, Canada

#459079 Jul 5, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
The canonical gospel writers were not Catholic.
I believe they were Catholic, but whatever they were, they were break-away Jews intent on taking Judaism out of context in the quest to be leaders of a new religion.

That has been the quest of all arrogant leaders of cults in religion.

Christianity is a mess of right-fighters claiming to own the one and only truth, and other religions are the same ... break-aways starting new cults.

Arrogance has no limits.

#459080 Jul 5, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
The Woman’s Dictionary of Symbols and Sacred objects … by Barbara G. Walker.
Serpent
The Middle East used to regard the female serpent as the embodiment of enlightenment, or wisdom, because she understood the mysteries of life.
~~~

As a mountaineer I have always believed the best way to handle a serpent is with a hoe...

and make every effort to cut off his tail behind his ears.

Terrace, Canada

#459081 Jul 5, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians argue over theology today because the texts their faith relies upon were written by folks who also did not agree with one another.
The bible is a mess of contradictions. That is why I never trusted that any of it was based on truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 min Legendary Karma 444,030
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 7 min waaasssuuup 5,762
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min Truths 612,581
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min I Am No One_ 853,088
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 min Just Think 100,624
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min Charlie Sheen 272,034
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 27 min Waiting4ever 362
The Christian Atheist debate 9 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 726
More from around the web