Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 641839 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Sep 09

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#458557 Jul 2, 2013
Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there anything that you are knowledgable about.
I doubt it. I only have opinions, and opinions don't amount to much.
truth

Duncraig, Australia

#458558 Jul 2, 2013
yep i see
please tell me whats deference between first arena as gladiators political religion sport arena..yep..money..oh is money answer..no..
then they liked be obsess with themself..dance=gravitation
see monkey or acrobats ballerina dance and very discipline sport and music too..what deference..practicing magic moment about what..just try remind and watching moving and shape body..

words ..speech..leadership..where?

Since: Sep 09

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#458559 Jul 2, 2013
The use of bone as fertilizer dates from Biblical times, since in those days it was known that the best place to plant a vineyard was where there had been a great battle.

http://eap.mcgill.ca/MagRack/SF/Spring%2088%2...

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#458560 Jul 2, 2013
Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
You are high!
Why thank you. Ever since God saved me I have been feeling high. It's a great feeling too. It's called being on a Godly and spiritual high. You should try it sometimes.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#458561 Jul 2, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody can preach and believe what they preach is true.
Vanity and religion have always gone hand in hand.
Give a fool a bible, and that fool will never shut up.
So according to you I won't shut up because I have a Bible. That's fine but what's your excuse?

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#458562 Jul 2, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>They weren't all giants. Some of this mixed breed of mongrels looked like a normal human. Just look at the Anakims,Raphaims etc, etc. The Canaanites were even descended from this mongrel mixed breed of fallen angels and human.
Study Sargon the magnificent who was none other than Cain and we are told that he had an abnormally huge head.
Really??

If your bible goes into all that..I would invest in a new one ...really.

The ONLY mention of angels..Sons of God..mating eith him and they h ad Giants.Nephil...it was UNNATURAL mating and an attempt to pollute the SEED of Adam..

If you can find 143,999 other Christians to back you up. Bring them here ...ok..if not get another bible
Disciple

San Diego, CA

#458563 Jul 2, 2013
Vote for Pedro wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what you speak of. I never have worshiped Mary and never will. This post started with someone here, I believe 4gvn, saying that because the spirit of God dwells within us, and I paraphrase, that we are all new arks of the covenant. Now if you will go into the shade, as I hear that the west is experiencing a record breaking heat wave, you my friend will be able to get some relief from the heat that has obviously damaged you train of thought and has caused you to go off on a tangent that makes no sense. Please go back and read the initiation of my posts and then try to stay on the subject at hand. Adam and Eve? Jesus born a Jew? You have not idea what my posts were referring to. So until you do your research, I will ignore your posts in the future. Thanks for your efforts at trying to make sense when your posts make NO sense at all when it comes to the subject at hand.
Yo entiendo....you are a catholic and never read the Bible.
Mary did not make the Word flesh since Jesus was already walking in the garden of Eden with Adam and Eve.
4gvn was merely making a comparison to explain the absurdity of Mary having the word in her belly.
Entiendes ignorame canto quieras.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#458564 Jul 2, 2013
Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
You are high!
Or something ..
Disciple

San Diego, CA

#458565 Jul 2, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Why thank you. Ever since God saved me I have been feeling high. It's a great feeling too. It's called being on a Godly and spiritual high. You should try it sometimes.
Your post show show a physical high.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#458566 Jul 2, 2013
Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not saying that.
If they were humans how were they able to see God in the garden of Eden?
Foolish mortal. They were able to see God the same way they saw those two spirituaql being sitting in Christ's tomb after he arose. The same way the shepherds watching their flock at night and were able to see tha angelic host when they announced the birth of Christ. The same way Abraham was able to see God when he stopped by his home to announce that He was gonna destroy Sodom and Gommorah. What fools some mortals like you be.
Disciple

San Diego, CA

#458567 Jul 2, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your recipe for Christian "love."
:)
I love my brothers in Christ. You are far from that.
Disciple

San Diego, CA

#458568 Jul 2, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt it. I only have opinions, and opinions don't amount to much.
Good at least a little bit of honesty.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#458569 Jul 2, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??
The ONLY mention of angels..Sons of God..mating eith him and they h ad Giants.Nephil...it was UNNATURAL mating and an attempt to pollute the SEED of Adam..
If you can find 143,999 other Christians to back you up. Bring them here ...ok..if not get another bible
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A nakim

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#458570 Jul 2, 2013
LTM wrote:
"What is the Gap Theory? Did anything happen between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2?"
Genesis 1:1-2 states,“In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.” The Gap Theory is the view that God created a fully functional earth with all animals, including the dinosaurs and other creatures we know only from the fossil record. Then, the theory goes, something happened to destroy the earth completely—some speculate it was the fall of Satan to earth—so that the earth became without form and void. At this point, God started all over again, recreating the earth in its paradise form as further described in Genesis.
There are too many problems with this theory to describe adequately in a brief response, not the least of which is that if something important had occurred between the two verses, God would have told us so. God would not have left us to speculate in ignorance about such important events. Second, Genesis 1:31 says God declared His creation to be “very good,” which He certainly could not say if evil had already entered the world via Satan’s fall in the “gap.” Along the same line, if the fossil record is to be explained by the millions of years in the gap, that means death, disease, and suffering were common many ages before Adam fell. But the Bible tells us that it was Adam’s sin that introduced death, disease, and suffering to all life:“Sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin”(Romans 5:12).
Those who hold to the Gap Theory do so in order to reconcile the theories of modern scientists who hold to the old-earth theory—the belief that the earth is billions of years older than can be accounted for by adding up the genealogies of man found in the Bible. Even well-meaning evangelicals have bought into the old-earth theory, handling much of Genesis 1 allegorically, while attempting to hold to a literal interpretation of the rest of Scripture. The danger in this is in determining at what point to stop allegorizing and begin interpreting literally. Was Adam a literal person? How do we know? If he was not, then did he really bring sin into the human race, or can we allegorize that as well? And if there was no literal Adam to introduce the sin which we all inherit, then there was no reason for Jesus to die on the cross. A non-literal original sin denies the reason for Christ’s coming in the first place, as explained in 1 Corinthians 15:22:“For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive.” At that point, Christianity itself becomes a hoax and the Bible just a nice book of stories and fables. Can we not see where this type of “reasoning” gets us?
Genesis 1 simply cannot be reconciled with the notion that creation occurred over long periods of time, nor that these periods occurred in the space between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2. What took place between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2? Absolutely nothing! Genesis 1:1 tells us that God created the heavens and the earth. Genesis 1:2 informs us that when He first created the earth, it was formless, empty, and dark; it was not finished and not yet inhabited by creatures. The rest of Genesis chapter 1 tells us how God completed the formless, empty, and dark earth by filling it with life, beauty, and goodness. The Bible is true, literal, and perfect (Psalm 19:7-9). Science has never disproved anything in the Bible and it never will. The Bible is supreme truth and therefore is the standard by which scientific theory should be evaluated, not the other way around.
I am positive, from your words, that you know not which end is up!!!!!!!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#458571 Jul 2, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anak

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#458572 Jul 2, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??
http://www.keyway.ca/htm2002/20020118.htm

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#458573 Jul 2, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??
The 144,000 elect of God is aware of this and so is the """7000 very Elect""" aware of the info I posted but the rest of you guys are clueless about this.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#458574 Jul 2, 2013
Ac 15:29 That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well...

Among other things to abstain from is blood...

Question: So why to Catholics guzzle the blood of Christ????!!! That Scripture does not apply to them?????
marge

Leesburg, GA

#458575 Jul 2, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Jac, one more time- and I hope you listen..
The Catholic Church has claimed the events of Fatima (Miracle of the Sun, Marian apparitions, the countless healings) as worthy of belief. In other words: The Church has declared that its ok for Catholics to believe them or not to believe them. The messages are not to be considered official Church teachings. They were revealed to three little kids. That's called a PRIVATE revelation.
The messages at Fatima were given to three fallible Children. Period.
I heard of a similar occurrence that happened with a little boy ..
no one claimed it to be a miracle though...
NOW BEAR WITH ME
A little boy come running in to the house..
He told his mom that there was big Black bear out in the neighbors yard..
His mother looked out the window and told her son that he should no be telling untrue stories..
She sent Him up to his room and said he needed to talk to God about being UN-truthful.
After a bit the little BOY came down the steps ...and
when his mother
questioned him
about talking to God
about lying...
the little Boy answered her...He said
"God told me... thAT the neighbors big black dog looked like a bear to Him too ...the first time he saw it"
all I can say is ....it is a good thing the pope never
heard
about this divine revelation..LOL.
The kids lied we know for a fact.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#458576 Jul 2, 2013
Jack Chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Catholic running from a simple question.
That is ONLY thing you Protestant "fundies" ever have (are questions) as you bible only "buffoons" drift around "aimlessly" with your other 42,000+ contradicting and inconsistent denominations in "conflicting" confusion and chaos!...... The answers were given to you over 2000 years ago in Jesus Christ---in and through HIS One (and only one) TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church, that HE initiated, formed and authenticated in Matthew 16:13-21 and in John 6:47-59 with HIS TRUE BODY and TRUE BLOOD in the Eucharist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Peter Ross 38,533
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 8 min Paul is dead 4,156
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Rider on the Storm 970,093
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 41 min Just Think 104,759
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 41 min good true observa... 44,451
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr good true observa... 618,439
if Thunder lose game 7 Durant Westbrook need to... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
More from around the web