I've read about Fatima quite a bit. Have you? I suggest you quit bearing false witness against the Church and try and learn some truth. I've never met one single radial fanatical who is interested in truth.
- The Catholic Church were the last peoples to acknowledge the Supernatural events at Fatima.
- the local Bishops at the time tried to silence the whole hoopla at the time- even detaining the children and asking their parents to 'shut them up'.
- The Miracle of the Sun was witnessed by 80,000 people. Many of them were scientist, atheist, Jews and Muslims. Not all were Catholic. The Catholic Church did not respond to the media requests, choosing instead to wait it all out.
- The so called secrets were not given to the Pope by Mary. They were given to fallible little children susceptible to 'outside influence' or outside 'spiritual influences' not from God.
-if God wants His Church to do something dogmatic or doctrinal, he'll go through the Pope, He won't go through three 10 yr old kids. It would be irresponsible to go that route.
- Therefore the secret messages were for Lucia, Jacinta and Francisco. They were private revelations to them. The world should view it with caution.
- I don't believe every Pope has visited Fatima. But so what if they did? God performed a spectacular event in the sky and precisely the time those children said He would.
-there has been countless miracles attributed to the intercession of the Blessed Mother at Fatima. Idiot like you want to say it was demons.
Heck, you're no different than the chief scribes and Pharisees who crucified the Lord - using the 'word of God' no less!
IF THE WORD OF GOD IS NOT POWERFUL ENOUGH TO COME AGAINST demonic
lies and CONJECTURE...WILL YOU PLEASE TELL ME ...what is POWERFUL ENOUGH?...
What/which god are you serving...you bow before several of them each time you go to mass..
Since Mary takes precedence over Jesus in your Mausoleum...
guess one dead person is as good and the other...
JESUS CAME FORTH FROM THE TOMB...
--> MARY SLEEPS IN THE DUST..... HER BODY IS SOMEWHERE IN THE DUST IN Israel and IT will be THERE until the first resurrection.
1Co 15:12 Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?
1Co 15:13 But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:
1Co 15:14 And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.
1Co 15:15 Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.
1Co 15:16 For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised:
1Co 15:17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.
1Co 15:18 ---> Then they also which are FALLEN ASLEEP in Christ are perished. <---
1Co 15:19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.