Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 703637 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#458147 Jul 1, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>he has shown many times by his words that he still remains in that state. Proof that he has never been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and his posts that are so are removed from main stream Christianity indicates this failure to become a Born Again Christian.
look at his avatar that GIF spoke about. if he had been regenerated, then there would be no "blushing" about his thoughts. God would have removed them from his reprobate mind.
GIF and I both recognized this about him, WHY HAVENT YOU?
~~~

THE WORD OF GOD SAYS A BORN AGAIN, CHRISTIAN IS NEW CREATURE IN CHRIST JESUS...

2Co_5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new..

IF A MAN HAS BEEN BORN AGAIN...TRULY CONVERTED/REGENERATED ..GONE OUT OF THE HOMOSEXUAL/SINNING BUSINESS he takes THE SHINGLE DOWN and stops advertising...

Joh_8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

We need to...
Gal_5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
4GVN

Jackson, MO

#458148 Jul 1, 2013
Gunslinger wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the Pope should deny his faith and say "Actually, any religion is OK...they're pretty much all the same". What are you smoking. Of course Catholocism is the only way to God. Why would the Pope say anything else. Are Muslim Clerics preaching that Mormons are right? Are Lutheran Ministers teaching that Scientology is OK? The Pope is just standing up for his beliefs. So sad, too bad if that offends heathens.
So Catholicism is the only way to God? So you are trying to tell us that one can not go directly to God, but must go through a religious system? What are you smoking. Good thing the thief on the cross didn't know that. Nor the Ethiopian eunich. Fortunatly God is available to all sincere seekers who would call on His name for salvation. You are really clueless and are teaching a false gospel, which is really no gospel at all.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#458149 Jul 1, 2013
This dispels the claim (within the theology) that Jesus was a Jew by race and not by religion.

Had he lived as a faithful Jew he would NOT desire any (John) baptizing him into another religion.

The theology is nonsense.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

From the book Signs & Symbols in Christian Art

The Presentation at the Temple, and the Circumcision. After Jesus was born, all the requirements of the law of Moses with respect to an infant son were fulfilled, including His presentation at the Temple and His circumcision (Luke 2).
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#458150 Jul 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Theology IS conflict. That is why it shouldn't be based on any claims of certain truth.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>
I can explain what I believe, but I can't explain what I don't know.
Author unknown
That comment IS the reason he's unknown.

But you...Ah yes...we know you're views do we not?
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#458151 Jul 1, 2013
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>So Catholicism is the only way to God?
According to original Catholicism ... OF COURSE!

What good is a religion if it can't make you feel SPECIAL?
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Athanasian Creed

1. Whosoever will be saved, before all things it is necessary that he hold the catholic faith

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#458152 Jul 1, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Scripture says Mary was the new ark of the covenant because she bore forth the word of God made flesh- Jesus the Christ. The first ark that bore the word of God was a chest that was so Holy, nobody would peer inside it. Tell me Prophet, if the first ark was that Holy, how Holy was the second?
There, I read the Bible and that's the concussion I came up with. You have no business going against my scripture interpretations because you're not an authority to correct me. You're just some guy with a highlighted Bible who says his grandpa talked with the Apostle Paul, and he said you're supposed to preach what the will of Christ is!
even the Jewish people disagree with the lies that your church tells.

The Jewish Encyclopedia's "New Testament" article states:[23]

"The idea of the new covenant is based chiefly upon Jeremiah 31:31–34 (comp. Hebrews 8:6–13, 10:16). That the prophet's words do not imply an abrogation of the Law is evidenced by his emphatic declaration of the immutability of the covenant with Israel (Jeremiah 31:35–36; comp. 33:25); he obviously looked for a renewal of the Law through a regeneration of the hearts of the people."
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#458153 Jul 1, 2013
Either the old popes were lying, or this new one is a major liar.

Imagine after centuries of killing Atheists, to now claim that Atheists are "redeemed."

Why people stay in the spell of theologians that tells so many lies is for ONE reason. That religion promises salvation and eternal bliss!

What a sell-out of self.
Clay

Union, NJ

#458154 Jul 1, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>let me play your game.
SHOW US WHERE MARY IS CONSIDEERED THE "ARK OF THE NEW COVENANT.
I doubt if you even know what the new covenant is. and that Ark of the Jewish people is not to be found.
roman catholics are idiots.
lol. Trust me Prophet, if you were speaking truth, I would walk away from the Catholic Church today. But you ain't.
I find it hard to believe people don't get up and walk out of your Bible study groups.

Is Jesus Christ the 'word of God made flesh' or not?
Catholics, Orthodox and the first couple hundred yrs of Protestantism say Mary was a pure Ark because she carried the word of God into this world.
That is sola scripture my friend.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#458155 Jul 1, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>even the Jewish people disagree with the lies that your church tells.
Catholics compiled the new testament. Jews didn't NEED another book of lies. They already had "their own book of lies" stating that THEY were the chosen few.
4GVN

Jackson, MO

#458156 Jul 1, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Scripture says Mary was the new ark of the covenant because she bore forth the word of God made flesh- Jesus the Christ. The first ark that bore the word of God was a chest that was so Holy, nobody would peer inside it. Tell me Prophet, if the first ark was that Holy, how Holy was the second?
There, I read the Bible and that's the concussion I came up with. You have no business going against my scripture interpretations because you're not an authority to correct me. You're just some guy with a highlighted Bible who says his grandpa talked with the Apostle Paul, and he said you're supposed to preach what the will of Christ is!
WHAT? You say you got a concussion reading the bible? Must be your hard head.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#458157 Jul 1, 2013
The modernized Pagan religions promise that the goddess loves everybody.

It can't get much better than THAT.

This fellow knows how gullible believers lap up lies as a dog laps up its own vomit.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

I watched a program on Primetime OWN.

The man who calls himself the second coming of Jesus told the person interviewing him (verbatim)... "So you tell the millions of followers I have ...’Dat guy's a liar.’ You know what dey gonna say?...‘I prefer his lies.’"

Here he is, according to him, in the person of Jesus.

…
4GVN

Jackson, MO

#458158 Jul 1, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mary is now another savior and the Gospels are rendered meaningless"
Assuming you are referring to this as Catholic belief....you would be lying. We don't believe Mary is another savior. I don't really care how you wish to take 'Mediatrix' out of context. Do we believe she is another Mediator? No, no and no!
Go ahead my ignorant friend. You wish to think we believe Mary to be another Mediator, so that's what you'll believe. Period.
That, Jac, is called a deceptive liar. I know it and you know it. You just think God will justify your ideology because- after all- you read the Bible eh.
Let your words stand before God someday. I told you the truth, its up to you if you wanna believe my testimony. Its no skin off my back either way.
Clay, can you tell us how we should take "MEDIATRIX" 'in context'? What is the definition of mediatrix?
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#458159 Jul 1, 2013
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT? You say you got a concussion reading the bible? Must be your hard head.
TOO much egoism in the attitude of owning knowledge can result in religious concussion.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

Benjamin Rush
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

One of many causes of insanity he noted was intense study of "imaginary objects of knowledge" such as "researches into the meaning of certain prophecies in the Old and New Testaments."

http://www25.uua.org/uuhs/duub/articles/benja ...

#458160 Jul 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Either the old popes were lying, or this new one is a major liar.
Imagine after centuries of killing Atheists, to now claim that Atheists are "redeemed."
Why people stay in the spell of theologians that tells so many lies is for ONE reason. That religion promises salvation and eternal bliss!
What a sell-out of self.
~~~~

Why you would gamble your eternal soul against the offer of eternal life hereafter with Jesus...(When salvation is free and the benefits are beyond human description) will never be comprehended by any real Christian...

1Co_2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#458161 Jul 1, 2013
Motivational Quote of the Day

"One of the hardest things in life to learn is which bridge to cross and which bridge to burn."

David Russell
4GVN

Jackson, MO

#458162 Jul 1, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. Trust me Prophet, if you were speaking truth, I would walk away from the Catholic Church today. But you ain't.
I find it hard to believe people don't get up and walk out of your Bible study groups.
Is Jesus Christ the 'word of God made flesh' or not?
Catholics, Orthodox and the first couple hundred yrs of Protestantism say Mary was a pure Ark because she carried the word of God into this world.
That is sola scripture my friend.
By such flawed reasoning are we not then ALL 'ARKS' if God dwells in us?

#458163 Jul 1, 2013
Clay wrote: Scripture says Mary was the new ark of the covenant because she bore forth the word of God made flesh- Jesus the Christ. The first ark that bore the word of God was a chest that was so Holy, nobody would peer inside it. Tell me Prophet, if the first ark was that Holy, how Holy was the second?

YOU ROMAN CATHOLICS DO NOT FOLLOW THE.COM MANDMENTS THAT WERE WRITTEN , BY GOD HIMSELF...AND PLACED IN THE ARK...

YET YOU SAY THAT MARY IS THE ARK OF THE NEW COVENANT...

MARY WAS OBEDIENT TO GOD...

THE ROMAN CATHOLIC (so called)CHURCH THUMBS IT'S NOSE AT GOD'S WORD...OBEDIENCE IS FOREIGN TO THEM...

fables, myths, and lies are their forte.

THEY WOULD die and GO TO HELL before they would obey the commandments that were placed in the ark that Moses put in the ark.

Mat_23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#458164 Jul 1, 2013
“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?”

~ Epicurus ~
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#458165 Jul 1, 2013
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>By such flawed reasoning are we not then ALL 'ARKS' if God dwells in us?
Flawed-reasoning is oxymoronic terminology.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#458166 Jul 1, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
YOU ROMAN CATHOLICS DO NOT FOLLOW THE.COM MANDMENTS THAT WERE WRITTEN , BY GOD HIMSELF.
If "god" is invisible ... which humans saw god write the "material?"

Silly people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 57 min Tony 6,917
If the Cavaliers keep Kevin Love............ 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Kwisatz Haderach 87,854
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Devil number 666 996,455
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 2 hr Shun Bang Pau Tee 31
Are millennials more open-minded to LGBTQ dating? 6 hr curiosity22 1
My roommate stole from me and the authorities a... 6 hr Jephtee881 1