Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 627949 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#458021 Jul 1, 2013
We ae told that before the climax of the events in Revelation i.e. chapter 7, the servants of God are to be sealed in their foreheads. The way God seals His servants is with the word of GOD. When a servants of God is sealed this means that they word of God is so ingrained in their minds that not evan devil in hell can undo that sealing. You can tell all and any kind of lie and try to deceive those servants of God that has been sealed but it will be to no avail. But those that haven't been sealed will believe any kind of lie that Satan will come along and vomit to them. They fall for the lies and try to pass it off as Gods word.

I have seen that many posters on this forum has not been sealed because they have fallen for every lie Satan will tell them in the name of their religion and they swallow those lies and try to pass it off as the word of God. They even quote scripture to try to qualify the lies that Satan has cast out at them and they accept.

We are told to try the spirits and the way to try a spirit is by the word of God. Most of the posters here have been tried by the word of God and sadly they have been found lacking. The moral of this post is that you guys HAVE NOT BEEN SEALED BY THE WORD OF GOD.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#458022 Jul 1, 2013
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#458023 Jul 1, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
Don't you know another song and dance...
FOUR SEASON ...ditto---ditto--
AND EVERY MONTH SO ON AND SO FORTH AND
REPLAY ...EVERY OTHER POST
RERUN ...FOR THE SUMMER MONTHS
REPEAT REPEAT...SAME OLE ...SAME OLE SONG...same tune
WRITTEN IN C# sharp or Bb FLAT....
You need to learn a different pitch,
Your first bass is off key
and the tenor of you post is pitched do high..
In other words there is no scriptural harmony in what you've posted...
There is ONLY one TRUTH!! And for you, it needs to be repeated and and stated over and over again, until it "just might possibly" (sink in) to that Protestant (bible only) distorted and twisted "heretical" mind, heart and soul of yours! The ONLY thing that needs to be discussed on this forum is the biblical and historical TRUTH of over 2000 years that has, is and will continue to be manifested in Jesus Christ in and through His One True Catholic Church--------A TRUTH that has woefully "escaped", not only your preaching, but, more important, your 79 year old--mind, heart and soul), that has been "corrupted" with anti-catholic hate, vengeance, hostility and vindictive, repetitive lies about the Catholic Church and the faith of all Catholic Christians who have a personal relationship and Salvation in Jesus Christ (every single day)!--- God is not the author of your condemning, judgmental and "relative "half truth" ministry!
truth

Perth, Australia

#458024 Jul 1, 2013
No i don't agree with you!
Anybody can walk into church and say this or that..anyone can put any uniform any army then accuse..anyone can walk in any institution and say this or that..no sense for explanation.

Are you sure you don't know where is first Eden?
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#458025 Jul 1, 2013
<quoted text>
You need to learn a different pitch,
Your first bass is off key
and the tenor of you post is pitched do high..
In other words there is no scriptural harmony in what you've posted...
And you, Confrinting, are the "trumpet section" for distorting, mis-interpreting and manipulating the Word of God to your own demise and "destruction"!...... . Until you come to the TRUTH of TRUE Salvation in Jesus Christ, as a TRUE Christian, both you and your ministry will continue to be nothing more than a "clanging gong or a noisy cymbal" (I Cor 13:1)......I repeat---your wife KayMarie is the only "true Christian" in your family!!!
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#458026 Jul 1, 2013
Jack Chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
I am glad you mention "TRUE Gospel."
Question: Where in the TRUE Gospel is Mary the queen of Heaven?
Where in the TRUE Gospel is Mary sinless?
Where in the TRUE Gospel say that Mary ascended into Heaven in bodily form?
The TRUE GOSPEL was given to us by Jesus Christ over 2000 years ago in both the written and the unwritten Word (the Oral traditions) and later the bible) in and through Our Lords One True (Universal-CAtholic Church) handed down by the Apostles, interpreted and revealed by the Early Church Fathers, who formed the Canon of Scripture in 382,393 and 397AD...... You bible only "fundies" continue to invent and make up your own (distorted) Protestant "relative truth" Gospel with contradicting and inconsistent (hodge-podge) of (self) bible interpretations that (have never) nor (will ever) agree on anything, EXCEPT attacking the TRUTH from over 2000 years of Jesus Christ and His One (and only one) TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church....... God is not the author of your 42,000+ contradicting (bible only Protestant denominations of chaos, confusion, and contradiction!!!!
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#458027 Jul 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
So if the god loves you unconditionally, that means it will love you even if you don't believe it exists ... RIGHT???
Silly people.
It is not an "it" ---and "it" as you call "it" is a---- HE---and HE DOES exist!!!!

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#458028 Jul 1, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL,LOL. Now why you picking on l'il ol me?
I'm not really.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#458029 Jul 1, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
I don't remember addressing you with my post...
If my avatar worries you ...that is not my problem...
You call me son...How old are you...I am only 79 are you speaking of my
second child hood, or my first?
Son, nothing about you worries me.

But do you really think putting stuff in caps makes it any more so?
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#458030 Jul 1, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=tirUy13Q_L8XX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
WRONG!! Go back to the 3rd century Seraphima when the Apostles Creed was written----Notice that it says ..."I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy CATHOLIC Church...the communion of Saints.....etc.
(It doesn't say the Holy Orthodox Church --does it!!
This is just another TRUE Church History example that illustrates and proves that Jesus Christs One TRUE CHURCH (over 2000 years ago) has, is and ALWAYS was Catholic and the Orthodox (an arm) of the Catholic Church separated itself in the 11th century.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#458031 Jul 1, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ltm, I was over at cnn on a thread about gay marriage telling them how God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another and they silenced that free speech by taking down the thread.
They think the matter is settled and don't want to hear it, they exchanged the truth for a lie.
CNN the news or a thread on Topix regarding CNN story ..just curious

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#458032 Jul 1, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Son, nothing about you worries me.
But do you really think putting stuff in caps makes it any more so?
since we do not have a mode to express our words for emphasis, we use CAPS.

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM READING THE POSTS WHEN YOU SEE CAPS BEOING USED.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#458033 Jul 1, 2013
OldJG wrote: Genesis 2:16-18, 16 "And the LORD God commanded the MAN, saying, "You may surely eat of every tree of the garden, 17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die." 18 Then the LORD God said, "It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him." Where does God command the WOMAN saying, "You may surely eat of every tree of the garden, but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you will surely die." ???
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Ge 3:1 ¶ Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
Please note: God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
Are you saying that Eve was not aware that God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
Is there Scripture which states to Eve what Scripture said to Adam in Genesis 2?
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#458034 Jul 1, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Scripture that speaks of "sons of God"....son is defined as:
ben, a son (as a builder of the family name), in the widest sense (of literal and figurative relationship, including grandson, subject, nation, quality or condition, etc.,(like 1, 251, etc.)):--+ afflicted, age,(Ahoh-)(Ammon-)(Hachmon-)( Lev-)ite,(anoint-)ed one, appointed to,(+) arrow,(Assyr-)(Babylon-)(Egypt -)(Grec-)ian, one born, bough, branch, breed,+(young) bullock,+(young) calf, X came up in, child, colt, X common, X corn, daughter, X of first,+ firstborn, foal,+ very fruitful,+ postage, X in,+ kid,+ lamb,(+) man, meet,+ mighty,+ nephew, old,(+) people,+ rebel,+ robber, X servant born, X soldier, son,+ spark,+ steward,+ stranger, X surely, them of,+ tumultuous one,+ valiant(-est), whelp, worthy, young (one), youth
In that definition, I do not see "fallen angels (demons)".
What is the source for your definition that sons, in this Scripture is defined as "fallen angels (demons)".
This makes me sound as being augmentative for the sake of being so......but, I am not. I am merely trying to understand why we are both led by the Holy Spirit, to see two different messages in that one particular Scripture..
Strong #H1121 has man defines "sons" (as characterisation, i.e. sons of injustice [for un- righteous men] or sons of God [for angels]

There are many theories about the Nephilim. Here are a few to consider.
http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/aid/...
truth

Perth, Australia

#458035 Jul 1, 2013
Sometimes people talk by themself..how you call that?
Is that pleasure or sickness?

What deference between constant thinking or talking?
Even when you sleep still your mind working.

pleasure=addiction
Clay

Jersey City, NJ

#458036 Jul 1, 2013
OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote: Genesis 2:16-18, 16 "And the LORD God commanded the MAN, saying, "You may surely eat of every tree of the garden, 17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die." 18 Then the LORD God said, "It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him." Where does God command the WOMAN saying, "You may surely eat of every tree of the garden, but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you will surely die." ???
<quoted text>
Is there Scripture which states to Eve what Scripture said to Adam in Genesis 2?
Ox can use scripture to show your scripture being wrong. Preston will use his scripture to show you and Ox's scripture is wrong. That SDA fella has scripture too. And his sola scripture can prove you, Preston, Ox and the Catholics scripture is wrong. That Mormon Smith guy, was annoyed at all the different scripture interpretations, so he decided to create his own scripture. His scripture proves everybody wrong.
Can you use scripture to show scripture is the only thing revealed about the Ministry of Jesus Christ? Nope.
How is the Rapture preparations going?
truth

Perth, Australia

#458037 Jul 1, 2013
'many will come in my name its not me..'
in scripture you have many deference explanation..but in matrix is so long what?

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#458038 Jul 1, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Ge 3:1 ¶ Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
Please note: God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
Are you saying that Eve was not aware that God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
Actually GOD said thousands,shalt not EAT of it.

Adam threw in the NOT TOUCH..And thus when the serpent touched it and did not die..the door was open for Eve yo doubtlessly ADAM told her God said..
Dan

Omaha, NE

#458039 Jul 1, 2013
Atheist Silurist wrote:
<quoted text>
"You started today by opining that the government shouldn't even be on the hook for this."
The tax payer,not the government.
If the catholic church paid tax they may have a case,but they don't,do they? so they get off scot free,Again.
even when they are liable for compensation,who ultimately pays the bill? It's payed from contributions of the very people who they abused,they are abused and they pay for it twice.
from where does the government draw their funds?

Tax payers.

Catholics citizens pay taxes.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#458040 Jul 1, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>When I call someone BIBLICALLY ILLITERATE you can put money on it. I stateted correctly that Satan is the tree that was spoken of in Eden and SCRIPTURE SUPPORTS THAT FACT. Proof? Read Ezekiel cahpter 31 starting at verse 3 and read through verse 10. Scripture tells us in that verse that he , that tree was so beautiful and perfect that the trees in Eden envied him in verse 9. Now trees don't have the ability to envy therefore this was a METAPHOR for the other spiritual beings that were also in Eden. Now did not God make Satan the full patern, the most beautiful of His creation. Now just what do you think Ezekiel 31 verse 3-9 is describing? Only a fool would think this is referring to a literal tree. It was m,etaphorical for Satan. There is much you have to learn and there is much I could teach you if only God would remove the veil from your eyes.
My work here is never done. Teaching the uneducated Biblically illiterate such as you is never ending. Your imagination has gotten away with you. You have taken Ezekiel 31 and applied it to Genesis and have come to your "TREE" conclusion. Check with your doctor and have him change your medication. You are hallucinating.

Ezekiel 31

English Standard Version (ESV)

PHARAOH TO BE SLAIN

1 In the eleventh year, in the third month, on the first day of the month, the word of the Lord came to me: 2 “Son of man, say to Pharaoh king of Egypt and to his multitude:

“Whom are you like in your greatness?
3 Behold, Assyria was a cedar in Lebanon,
with beautiful branches and forest shade,
and of towering height,
its top among the clouds.
4 The waters nourished it;
the deep made it grow tall,
making its rivers flow
around the place of its planting,
sending forth its streams
to all the trees of the field.
5 So it towered high
above all the trees of the field;
its boughs grew large
and its branches long
from abundant water in its shoots.
6 All the birds of the heavens
made their nests in its boughs;
under its branches all the beasts of the field
gave birth to their young,
and under its shadow
lived all great nations.
7 It was beautiful in its greatness,
in the length of its branches;
for its roots went down
to abundant waters.
8 The cedars in the garden of God could not rival it,
nor the fir trees equal its boughs;
neither were the plane trees
like its branches;
no tree in the garden of God
was its equal in beauty.
9 I made it beautiful
in the mass of its branches,
and all the trees of Eden envied it,
that were in the garden of God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 25 min bad bob 180,124
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min Neville Thompson 278,552
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 34 min Neville Thompson 42,283
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 35 min Peace_Warrior 615,748
Random Act of Muff dive - Vancouver, BC 39 min Teamjamaica 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 39 min It aint necessari... 951,834
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr MUQ2 14,828
More from around the web