Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 574,499
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#457724 Jun 29, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what your talking about....I don't read every single post on this thread. I don't have time for that.I only search and read what people post to me mostly. You are also guilty of abusing marge so don't point any fingers..
Do not worry...Marge has been around a long time, and is perfectly capable of taking care of herself, and handling her own.

Since: Sep 09

Vanderhoof, Canada

#457725 Jun 29, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<HE ALSO WORKS FOR THE DEVIL
And the devil works for the good of god. Nothing like keeping it all in the family.

:)

Location hidden

#457726 Jun 29, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell Black Thunder 42 of my return.
Sh doesn't have to...your "smell" precedes you.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#457727 Jun 29, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
You said:
Post #456731
"shut up! you dont tell me what to post and when, If you dotn like it, crawl back in the sewer that you came out of. atheists don't give Gods People any words. you are stupid to even think so."
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/catholic/...
That's quite a bit different than what you're misleading people into believing you said. Someone agreed with you but I guess they need glasses or else they're just agreeing with you because of me. Not a very good reason to back someone up in their abuse. But, apparently, they don't have a problem with that. It all depends on who's being abused. Marge didn't deserve that, no one does. You're teaching your students well, Preston.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#457728 Jun 29, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
That must mean that I am dubbed "Frack"...I am not so sure that Herme would like to be yoked to a heretic such as myself...I wouldn't really blame him in that respect either.
I yoke around all the time. I like to yoke and to be yoked.

Vanderhoof, Canada

#457729 Jun 29, 2013
I wonder at what time after the devil fell from god's grace, god employed the devil to work for him stoking the furnace in hell?

It seems an odd arrangement indeed to employ an evil enemy to in turn burn other evil enemies.

After falling from god's grace, the devil was fortunate that god gave him employment.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#457730 Jun 29, 2013
THIS IS A fORUM THAT IS OPEN FOR ALL PEOPLE TO POST. WHAT I POSTED ABOUT ROBERT CAME FROM ROBERT.

no one and I mean no one, can tell another poster not to REPOST posts that other people have said that proves that they are not worthy to be called a Christian.

when I told her to shut, there are Biblical verses that indicate that I am right.

God doesn't want the minions of the devil to speak not acknowledge Jesus as the Christ.

if you as a catholic(marge too) knew the bible, you would have known why I told her to shut up.

no one tells the man of God to shut up when he is reproving satans minions. and this is our example.

we don't need to keep silent when the minions of satan speak. in this instance it was marge trying to silence me because I was reproving Robert and his satanic cults.

New International Version (2011)
"Be quiet!" Jesus said sternly. "Come out of him!" Then the demon threw the man down before them all and came out without injuring him.

Location hidden

#457731 Jun 29, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I want his attention drawn to my presence.
Of course you do...
All clowns aspire to that end...it expands their ego.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#457732 Jun 29, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
And the devil works for the good of god. Nothing like keeping it all in the family.
In your case...the Devil MAY care.

Vanderhoof, Canada

#457733 Jun 29, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sh doesn't have to...your "smell" precedes you.
OH ... now THAT was "dirty."

Vanderhoof, Canada

#457734 Jun 29, 2013
If the devil, who is the worst of evil offenders is employed by god, then surely those of us who have sinned just a little will also be employed by god to do his dirty work.

HEY ... it's better to burn others, than to BE burned!

I'm open to THAT opportunity.

Vanderhoof, Canada

#457735 Jun 29, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>In your case...the Devil MAY care.
He already does care. We've had discussions about you. Apparently there's going to be a special pre-warming party held in your honor.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#457736 Jun 29, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>I yoke around all the time. I like to yoke and to be yoked.
....... ...For the love of my life!!

Location hidden

#457737 Jun 29, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I think if you had absolute truth, you would have proof of that truth.
Theories are a dime a dozen.
I am no more invested in absolute truth than you are...but I am more than glad to tell you what I find out in any case, and my opinion of it.

Location hidden

#457738 Jun 29, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>She's talking about your friends Frick and Frack. Myself and Hermi...LOLOL...
OH...I thought maybe "I" was Frack! LOL!

Vanderhoof, Canada

#457739 Jun 29, 2013
It's best if you can make friends out of enemies.

You see, the devil knows me personally and understands my position. I don't fear him, so he respects me and tells me his innermost secrets of how he got a bad reputations from the Catholic theologians, and how he used to be held in high esteem as an honorable GOD by the Gypsies, who called him by his given name of Devil. He told me how he was vilified by the Catholics who claimed that he fell from grace because he was evil, and how that sinister story was all based on lies.

tongue in cheek
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Etymological Meaning of Devil

By John Fiske, "Myths and Myth-Makers - Old Tales and Superstitions Interpreted By Comparative Mythology"

The most striking illustration of this process is to be found in the word devil itself: To a reader unfamiliar with the endless tricks which language delights in playing, it may seem shocking to be told that the Gypsies use the word devil as the name of God.

http://thebiggestsecret.online.fr/ancient_his ...

Location hidden

#457740 Jun 29, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Anther one that likes the personal attack version of life.LOL
I will let you see for yourselves where that comes from and goes.
I am not "friendly" toward this "demon" and have no intention of ever being again...we have a history that has produced that aire from circumstance.
LTM

Chelmsford, Canada

#457741 Jun 29, 2013

Vanderhoof, Canada

#457742 Jun 29, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am no more invested in absolute truth than you are...but I am more than glad to tell you what I find out in any case, and my opinion of it.
Your opinion of what you "find out" will still only be your opinion.

I have one of those too ... but it's only of seeming value to me.

In the realm of nailing down absolute truth ... it's useless.

LTM

Chelmsford, Canada

#457743 Jun 29, 2013
GOD OF THE MOUNTIAN

http://youtu.be/PPJbgBzL6oY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min BenAdam 810,578
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 min Sharlene45 2,019
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min onemale 269,091
Last Word + 2 (Jul '14) 28 min andet1987 1,053
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 32 min andet1987 1,374
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 36 min andet1987 4,644
ANY Discrete women 39 min warloc 1
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 44 min Rosa_Winkel 97,931
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Naked Truth from ... 608,287
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 13 hr perfect massage r... 206
More from around the web