Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 684054 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#457313 Jun 28, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't research your way out if a wet paper bag. Hey jethro, June is looking for her little buddy.
Really?
How is it that Peter was buried in an ossuary found in Jerusalem with the inscription Shimon Bar Jonah - Simon son of Jonah - the Hebrew name for Peter.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#457314 Jun 28, 2013
who="Black Thunder 42"
Exactly what it says...
who="Black Thunder 42"Try this on for size...MARK "Jesus who came from Nazareth" Is that not what it says? A simple [yes] or [no] is all that is needed. What year was "Mark" said to be written?

There is much supposition as to when the Gospels were written, and no one knows exactly. I am convinced that the Apostles and others did no writing after they died :(

Some writers, such as Paul, wrote things that were 'current'. For instance one of his letters requests that his scrolls and cloak would be brought to him while he was imprisoned.(He would have no need for such things if he were dead!)

KayMarie
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#457315 Jun 28, 2013
Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor fool!
You can't even tell that your worshipping has not stopped, it has only shifted.
Would you make that statement if I went from believing as a Muslim to believing your specialized version of Christianity???

NAHHH ...You wouldn't, as from your perception, it would be a shift to the ONLY RIGHTEOUS type of worship.

#457316 Jun 28, 2013
who="Oxbow"]072

If the Catholics base their practice of eating what they say is the actual body of Christ, and drinking the what they say is the actual blood of Christ...why did it take them that long to "get it right"...
Did not Christ say "eat my body AND drink my blood????
When I were a Catholic...the congregation only got the "body"...why were they not also given the "blood"????

It is by the blood that one is saved...not the flesh.

KayMarie
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#457317 Jun 28, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, I didn't say it, Jesus did. Your beef is with Jesus.
Did you hear the voice personally, or do you just believe every rumor that comes in your direction.

Words that were written, doesn't mean that what was written was true.

You should KNOW that. Muslims wrote the Qur'an. Yet you don't believe THOSE words.

WHY??? The Muslims do. Maybe THEY are right and YOU are wrong.

Or Maybe you are all wrong.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#457318 Jun 28, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend told me how to make holy water.
You boil the hell out of it.
Hahahahahahahaha
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#457319 Jun 28, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey jethro, June is looking for her little buddy.
I was NOT, you fibber. I was out grocery shopping. So THERE!!!

:)

#457320 Jun 28, 2013
who="OldJG" OldJG wrote: Jesus HUMAN body was merely HUMAN! What else would His HUMAN body be other than merely HUMAN?

Hey stupid, does the sentence say "Jesus was merely human?" Yes or no. Can you read or are not illiterate as well as ignorant. Try reading my sentence again. This time read it very slow so your slow Roman brain can take the words in.
Remember, V E R Y SSSS LLLL OOOO WWWW.
Here we gooooooo.....Jesus HUMAN body was merely HUMAN! What else would His HUMAN body be other than merely HUMAN?
Was Jesus HUMAN BODY something other than merely HUMAN?

Jesus had a fully human body, so that He might show what God could do with a human body that was submitted to Him. He showed us how that our human bodies can be made immortal, if we submit them to Him.

KayMarie
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#457321 Jun 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's ironic ..
Peter wouldn't even eat in the company of gentiles, and refused to even help them...yet he establishes a church in "Rome" with Paul?
Hahahahahahahaha

It's not by chance that so many men refer to their reproductive body-part as "Peter." And it was not because he was a pumpkin eater either. It's because behind the zipper, Peter is the key to a man's kingdom.

June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#457322 Jun 28, 2013
Disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't that be like French kissing the whole congregation twice a week?
I mean that not literally, but the passing of contaminated saliva would propagate pestillence like wildfire. Imagen 1.2 billion people doing this twice a week.
Fussy poops!

"Come what may" ... passing around saliva turns some people on.

June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#457323 Jun 28, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Horse hairs.....
HUH??? Is that in the bible???

June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#457324 Jun 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
How is it that Peter was buried in an ossuary found in Jerusalem with the inscription Shimon Bar Jonah - Simon son of Jonah - the Hebrew name for Peter.
Note more shape-shifting by the Catholic theologians.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Of all the disciples called by the Lord Jesus in the gospels, probably the one we can most readily identify with is Peter. Simon Barjona as he was known before the Lord changed his name to Peter.

http://www.biblestudyradio.org/...
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#457325 Jun 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Yawn. It's not St. Peter.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#457326 Jun 28, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Oxbow"]072
It is by the blood that one is saved...not the flesh.
KayMarie
Are you a vampire?
youtube

AOL

#457327 Jun 28, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST______

Location hidden

#457328 Jun 28, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Black Thunder 42"
Exactly what it says...
who="Black Thunder 42"Try this on for size...MARK "Jesus who came from Nazareth" Is that not what it says? A simple [yes] or [no] is all that is needed. What year was "Mark" said to be written?
There is much supposition as to when the Gospels were written, and no one knows exactly. I am convinced that the Apostles and others did no writing after they died :(
Some writers, such as Paul, wrote things that were 'current'. For instance one of his letters requests that his scrolls and cloak would be brought to him while he was imprisoned.(He would have no need for such things if he were dead!)
KayMarie
I am convinced of it too!
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#457329 Jun 28, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you hear the voice personally, or do you just believe every rumor that comes in your direction.
Words that were written, doesn't mean that what was written was true.
You should KNOW that. Muslims wrote the Qur'an. Yet you don't believe THOSE words.
WHY??? The Muslims do. Maybe THEY are right and YOU are wrong.
Or Maybe you are all wrong.
I believe Muhammad wrote the Quran.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#457330 Jun 28, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Muhammad wrote the Quran.
Most people who answer this question will speak from a biased perspective. The non Muslims will tell you it was written by Muhammad (saw) & that he copied the bible. The Muslims will tell you otherwise.
To get to the answer we must look at the facts
There are definitely some themes in the Quran which are shared with the bible, there also things which are contrary.

Muhammad could not read or write, he was unlettered, interestingly enough the bible predicts the coming of an unlettered prophet who shall carry a message from God.)I FIND THIS STSREMENT PRETTY IGNORANT)

IT CERTAINLY DOESNT MEAN JESUS SINCE WE CAN FIND THAT HE READ FROM A SCROLL IF IS. THE PROPHET.

Location hidden

#457331 Jun 28, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn. It's not St. Peter.
You are in denial of scientific and archaeological discovery by your own Fransciscan Monks (Father Baggati). It was discovered in 1953, and "hushed up" on order of the pope.
Disciple

San Diego, CA

#457332 Jun 28, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you make that statement if I went from believing as a Muslim to believing your specialized version of Christianity???
NAHHH ...You wouldn't, as from your perception, it would be a shift to the ONLY RIGHTEOUS type of worship.
That would be completely up to you.
Pick atheism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Catholicism, Christianity, etc. only one will be right. But notice that one will be right since truth is not relative.
So don't be so vain to think that your faith holds any truth what so ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Good Bob 18,302
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Gabriel 983,490
MESSAGE 4 Kyrie Irving of the Cleveland Cavaliers 2 hr Doctor REALITY 6
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr lil whispers 619,715
We Real Americans Love President Trump!! 4 hr Gismys 1
harthside COOKIES 6 hr C eh N eh D eh 2
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 10 hr Mikeylikesit 29
More from around the web