Hey, hoblo, just answer the questions. You seem to the the historian at large on this forum. If you can't answer the questions we understand. We realize you cannot speak without saying there are 38,000, 40,000 or 42,000 denominations in nearly every sentence. Show us you can think for a change. Just answer these very simple questions.<quoted text>
No!! But you OLDJG seem to be "drifting around in circles" as you always do, which is nothing new!!!
1. Are the Roman Catholics stating the church catholic (universal)is the same animal as the Roman Catholic church of today?
2. If so, who moved the center of Christianity from Jerusalem to Rome?
3. Why the change?
4. Why all the focus on Rome? Did Jesus tell the apostles to build the vatican?
5. Did Peter wear one of those funny little hats the popes wear?
6. How about the capes?
7. Do the popes wear the capes because they believe they are the Superman of Christianity?
8. Has anyone seen them fly?