Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 560,141
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#455315 Jun 21, 2013
sorry kay but I disagree with you saying it went bad. everything that I said, I backed up with the word of God. I cant help the problem that she has understanding English.

It was not bad on my part only the catholics could disagree with what thus saith the Lord.

you had no problem understanding the battle that was ongoing. they have eyes but they see not, they have ears but they don't understand.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

CHRISTMAS

#455316 Jun 21, 2013
OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
One time when Jesus was speaking, a woman in the crowd proclaimed,“Blessed is the womb that bore You and the breasts at which You nursed”(Luke 11:27). There was never a better opportunity for Jesus to declare that Mary was indeed worthy of praise and adoration. What was Jesus’ response?“On the contrary, blessed are those who hear the word of God and observe it”(Luke 11:28). To Jesus, obedience to God’s Word was more important than being the woman who gave birth to the Savior.
Nowhere in Scripture does Jesus, or anyone else, direct any praise, glory, or adoration towards Mary. Elizabeth, Mary’s relative, praised Mary in Luke 1:42-44, but her praise is based on the blessing of giving birth to the Messiah. It was not based on any inherent glory in Mary.
<quoted text>
"RoSesz" are you a mother? As a mother, would you leave your 12 year old son by himself with strangers in a strange town? If you did what might you expect from the authorities?
Luke 2:41-48, 41 "Now his parents went to Jerusalem every year at the Feast of the Passover. 42 And when he was twelve years old, they went up according to custom. 43 And when the feast was ended, as they were returning, the boy Jesus stayed behind in Jerusalem. His parents did not know it, 44 but supposing him to be in the group they went a day's journey, but then they began to search for him among their relatives and acquaintances, 45 and when they did not find him, they returned to Jerusalem, searching for him.
46 After three days they found him in the temple, sitting among the teachers, listening to them and asking them questions.
47 And all who heard him were amazed at his understanding and his answers. 48 And when his parents saw him, they were astonished. And his mother said to him, "Son, why have you treated us so? Behold, your father and I have been searching for you in great distress."
No JG I would. not

But I also would nit be travelling with my whole town consistingv consisting of children of all ages
.in their society a 12 year old was almost a man .

He might have travelled there with a group of friends or family and they assumed he left eith them.
Maybe TH a t was the plan.

What I keep saying is We Know fir a certainty that JESUS,was in the TEMPLE doing His,Fathers business.

How His Father arranged for that to happen ..confusion maybe??

Is above my pay grade..

I ONLY KNOW WHAT I READ doing His Fatgers business.

Do you think God woukd let His earthly parents to interfere??

Jesus actually scolded them when they tried to.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#455317 Jun 21, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
If that was the case ..did God Sid in her distraction..And JOSEPH's.
GOD EXOECTED JESUS TO BE EXACTLY WHERE HE was ..doing His,Fathers,business..
And God gets what He wants ..
you are really naïve if you believe that God gets what he wants.

if he did, then people wouldn't be disobedient, would they?

for he said," it is not His Will that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance"

and we know that not all get saved

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#455318 Jun 21, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Kay Marie, are you saying the Holy Ghost comes and goes in mankind to do His purpose, or, that once the Holy Spirit of God enters you He will never leave you, or both.

GOOD question..the Spirit came unto her.

Did He leave..dud she learn truth from Jesus BEFore his public ministry

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#455319 Jun 21, 2013
Catholics teach all born are guilty of the original sin of Adam and Eve..

This was God's reaction to same:

Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee

And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;
In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life...

Where does He say: And from this day forth, all newborn will have their soul stained with the original sin of Adam/Eve....or words to that affect...
truth

Perth, Australia

#455320 Jun 21, 2013
it is written
liars from beginning..
truth

Perth, Australia

#455321 Jun 21, 2013
piercing heart
i finish in hospital
22 2 2005
piercing is been 22/ 2/- 4 /5/=2005 every day

how its look on cross=ex-trimly painful..there is a no love not at all
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyy

it is written
'liar from beginning'

your law is not my law
never will be
neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrr

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#455322 Jun 22, 2013
I have a question for those that consider themselves to be advanced students of the Bible. Had Adam not sinned would he have remained in the Garden of Eden forever?
truth

Perth, Australia

#455323 Jun 22, 2013
its been year of light 2005 under Pape Benedictine 16

now what deference between Tesla yes and my no
+ and -
Do you love your neighbor?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#455324 Jun 22, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
I have a question for those that consider themselves to be advanced students of the Bible. Had Adam not sinned would he have remained in the Garden of Eden forever?
I seriously doubt that many will take on to answer this question,LOL,LOL. Whne and if someone is brave enough to answer me I will then show you an error in your understanding of something in Gods word. Come on you guys that fancy yourselves as Bible scholars. Answer me.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#455325 Jun 22, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>you are really naïve if you believe that God gets what he wants.
if he did, then people wouldn't be disobedient, would they?
for he said," it is not His Will that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance"
and we know that not all get saved
If He has,a,plan with respect to where He wants,His,Son to be
For whatever reason He wanted,Him there on That day.

Then that us where He will be

GOD does wish that NONE perish but He has also given us free will..this is His,law and much as He wants us to live Him He will not make us.

He will not break His own law .free choice

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#455326 Jun 22, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
I'D say yes..And if there became too many in the Garden ..my guess US He would have expanded it or nit allowed too many to begin with.
That was His plan and their home..imo
truth

Perth, Australia

#455327 Jun 22, 2013
in matrix is evil so long..

it is written
righteousness people stay under abuse assault accusation prosecution and killing

it is written
liar from beginnings

your law is not my law

Real Creator is not killer!

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#455328 Jun 22, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
sorry kay but I disagree with you saying it went bad. everything that I said, I backed up with the word of God. I cant help the problem that she has understanding English.
It was not bad on my part only the catholics could disagree with what thus saith the Lord.
you had no problem understanding the battle that was ongoing. they have eyes but they see not, they have ears but they don't understand.
Okay cowboy I see the confusion on what you are saying about the Holy Spirit.
Jesus,gave instruction to the Apostles THROUGH the Holy Spirit.

But He s also told them He had a gift for them.

On Pentecost the Spirit came into them . They saw tongues if fire and could speak in their languages,of all the people.

All the believers received the Holy Spirit at that time
truth

Perth, Australia

#455329 Jun 22, 2013
truth

Perth, Australia

#455330 Jun 22, 2013
Every spirit is not holy!
right
truth

Perth, Australia

#455331 Jun 22, 2013
What deference between right and left?
3 letters
f t r..what you can make with that in 3x2x each of them..

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#455332 Jun 22, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'D say yes..And if there became too many in the Garden ..my guess US He would have expanded it or nit allowed too many to begin with.
That was His plan and their home..imo
Well thank you for giving your answer and may God bless you for trying. However I have another question.

In Genesis 1:28 it states.."And God blessed .........THEM..........and God said unto..........THEM..........be fruitful and multiply and RE-----plenish the earth,and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the fowl of the air and over EVERY LIVING THING that moveth upon the earth".

Now just who was this .......THEM......... that God ordered to go go and RE------plenish the earth? If you will compare Genesis 2:15 it states..."And the Lord God took the man and put him into the Garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it". In this verse He did not order this man to go out and subdue the earth but this man was placed into Eden and told to dress it and to keep it. Now if this was Adam as many erroneously thin Genesis 1:28 was etc, the so called """"" """"" "THEM""" """"" "" as shown in Genesis 1:28 then exactly when was Adam supposed to leave Eden and go out to subdue the earth as ordered in Genesis 1:28? I submit to you that the ........THEM.......God gave orders to to subdue the earth and have dominion over all animals of the earth was NOT ADAM but the other races that He created before He formed Adam and placed him into the garden.

I say again all the races DID NOT come from Adam and Eve.
truth

Perth, Australia

#455333 Jun 22, 2013
which letter is right if f=6 and r=18
but t=20
how you going make found to pound
https://www.google.com.au/search...

Which side is your hair going on front?
left right or up

How much you love me?
timmoty will tell you its all about money

you not love me less honor me
it is written

god is not killer
he not prosecuted anyone

in matrix is evil so long
evil upon evil
truth

Perth, Australia

#455334 Jun 22, 2013
no

first eden nothing to do with adam
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min lightbeamrider 777,422
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 2 hr Johnny 4,839
Gay snapchat names 3 hr Sxybest11 163
What changes in Local search ranking on Google ... 3 hr vitaltrafficsolution 1
2002 Ford Explorer Sport Keypad Code Location (Apr '11) 3 hr chas 8
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 3 hr eragonlove321 213
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Peace_Warrior 605,275
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr onemale 265,377
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr Freebird USA 175,775
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 17 hr Lumajuice 441,807