Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
438,661 - 438,680 of 533,252 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are that dishonest. I already proved that a while back.
Remember?
Actually, no. Go ahead, "prove" it again. Wait, don't tell me...those who believe in God are dishonest. I mean, you do tell every Christian here that they're dishonest, so why should I be any different. Yes, every Christian. The only ones you haven't said that to are non-Christians. Hmmm, interesting, yes, you get along only with the NON-Christians. You get along very well with them....and they with you. Have fun, you two!

:)
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

ciril =bulgaria macedonia and method trough moravia river drava sava toward Krakov..they are ortodox and methodist..from greece missionary send to baptise people in that region..
in poeriod 8=9 century lived both Ciril and Method..war between Carigrad and Rome klement- ciril visited pape Hadrian 2..its mean church in Rome exist before..

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
It went right over your head. Hers, too. Read it again. And again and again and again until the light bulb goes on. If it goes on. Duh!
So, tell us, are you just an anti-Catholic bigot or do you include all Christians? You know, Baptists, Pentecostals, Methodists, Greek Orthodox, Lutherans, Presbyterians.....
No regina he is an atheist....not a bigot..and for your info...he knows I am Greek Orthodox...but we get along..gee I wonder why? lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, no. Go ahead, "prove" it again. Wait, don't tell me...those who believe in God are dishonest. I mean, you do tell every Christian here that they're dishonest, so why should I be any different. Yes, every Christian. The only ones you haven't said that to are non-Christians. Hmmm, interesting, yes, you get along only with the NON-Christians. You get along very well with them....and they with you. Have fun, you two!
LOL.....go to bed the tooth fairy is coming!!! LOL
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>No regina he is an atheist....not a bigot..and for your info...he knows I am Greek Orthodox...but we get along..gee I wonder why? lol
Because you're both bigots.

lol

Goodnight, dear Seraphima. Your "Christian" charity has been overwhelming this evening. Truly. As always.

But, as Anthony said, the personal attacks are preferable.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
What your trying to do is so catholic of you...lol trying to pit two people against each other.lol ever think for one moment that maybe its your personality thats the problem...grow up..
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.....go to bed the tooth fairy is coming!!! LOL
Don't hold back, let it all out.

Seraphima.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you're both bigots.
lol
Goodnight, dear Seraphima. Your "Christian" charity has been overwhelming this evening. Truly. As always.
But, as Anthony said, the personal attacks are preferable.
I am not a bigot...lol,,,besides anything coming from your mouth is meaningless.You get in return what you put out there sister...name calling as you do is Christian of you?? LOL..oh please lead the life before you try to preach to others on how they should life.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

opps live not life...got it before you corrected me on being a stupid non christian lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't hold back, let it all out.
Seraphima.
no Our priest said Not to dialog with the evil one for he draws you into sin....and thats what your trying to do and may I add enjoying also....where will you be in 10 years regina ask your self that.....
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Metod is born 812
Konstantin-Ciril 826 or 827 youngest childreen from 7 Bizantine high servent Leon..Mtod start work in Struma today in Macedonia near border of Bulgaria..
Konstantin=Ciril have school opf filosofy and teology in Carigrad..he is been filosofy and keeper of library Holy Church of Wisdom- Sofija.He is been diplomat to Arab Kalif near Bagdad 850/851..when they remove in political war Partrijah Ignacije 858
they set up Focije Konstantin friend as profesor.
That time Konstantin-ciril remove back with his brother Metod in Krim Hazarima..there they find bones or graveyard which belong to Holy Marty Klement.
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>What your trying to do is so catholic of you...lol trying to pit two people against each other.lol ever think for one moment that maybe its your personality thats the problem...grow up..
No one is trying to pit anyone against anyone else. I couldn't care less who you befriend, little one. It's your behavior that's in question, and the reason behind your 'friendship'. You're so obvious. The three of us have been trying to help you out of the pit of hatred into which you've fallen, but to no avail. You're so "adult", everyone else is at fault, you have all the answers. Then so be it. Say all you have to say, all of it. You've exposed yourself this far, might as well let us all see the rest. Your remarks are giving us the full picture of exactly who you are. So please do carry on. Little one.

ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>I am not a bigot...lol,,,besides anything coming from your mouth is meaningless.You get in return what you put out there sister...name calling as you do is Christian of you?? LOL..oh please lead the life before you try to preach to others on how they should life.
You mean like calling the Church an abortion and the Bride of Frankenstein? Now you're crying because we won't get drawn into a fight with you which is what you've been trying to do all night with your baiting and needling. Yes, you do deserve what you've put out there...sister....but we've not given it to you. Consider yourself lucky. Others wouldn't be so kind.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is trying to pit anyone against anyone else. I couldn't care less who you befriend, little one. It's your behavior that's in question, and the reason behind your 'friendship'. You're so obvious. The three of us have been trying to help you out of the pit of hatred into which you've fallen, but to no avail. You're so "adult", everyone else is at fault, you have all the answers. Then so be it. Say all you have to say, all of it. You've exposed yourself this far, might as well let us all see the rest. Your remarks are giving us the full picture of exactly who you are. So please do carry on. Little one.
That open sore on your heart keeps seeping out more and more bitterness resentment and emptyness in the guise of Christian Love.You have a plentifull supply of hurtful degrading remarks in that stinking garbage dump in the center of your heart....God have mercy on you...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like calling the Church an abortion and the Bride of Frankenstein? Now you're crying because we won't get drawn into a fight with you which i are not giving it to mes what you've been trying to do all night with your baiting and needling. Yes, you do deserve what you've put out there...sister....but we've not given it to you. Consider yourself lucky. Others wouldn't be so kind.
your nuts Boasting Baby....You good at twisting things around and playing the victim.Its like rewriting history...your not giving it to me???right...go back and read YOUR posts lol..I will admit Clay and Athoney I had a much higher respect for because it is them and not YOU that is not giving it to me(your words)...there not as poisonous as you.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Entire Moravian region allredy been baptism they stay under franacki =bishops..
Slavic rule of Moravia send letter in Carigrad for missionary as they are Metod Ciril to teach people on Slavic language..they liked form independent church on Slavic language ..Bishops in Rome accuse Konstantin and Ciril for wrong doing..can't be independent church as Slavic Moravian rule want.
But according in Rome no Ciril no Method yet been priest..they work as missionary and teach and translate holy Scripture on Slavic language..but they are not been Priest..According pape Nikola 1 ..50 memmbers decided go in priesthood.. see they are been just as speakers and teachers..
When they remove Ciril friend Focije war stop between Carigrad and Rome.

Brothers Metod and Ciril return in Rome with Holy Marty bones Klement 868 papa Hadrian2.
Papa Hadrian 2 give order to two bishops ..da zarede=into preesthood two brothers Ciril and Metod and give freedoom for slavic language.
That time in Rim Konstantin-Ciril become sick..he died 869..his graveyard is in church of Holy Klement.
Metod return to Knez Kocelj and asked to be bishop he organize church leadership but when he return in Moravia..German bishops put him in prison...knez ratislav is allready make blande=he asked for indipendent slavic church which stay under franks bishops.
Metod is been 3 years in prison Papa Ivan -John 8 put extrime preassaure and charge Germans bishops to live free Metod make him free between Slavic people.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Papa Ivan=John 8 notice that Metod is been right.
He help Metod when he push preassure over Germans Bishops with heavy church charges make Metod free.
Knez Svatopluk win over germans rule and make himself free 880 he send his diplomat with Metod in Rim which germans bishops still accuse they don't have rights teach people about christianity on Slavic language.
That time Pape Ivan-John 8 openly see and belive to Metod teach about Christianity on Slavic Language.
Papa Ivan -john 8 comfirm his mission as bishop.
Sending letter to Knez Svatopluka june 880 as 'Industriae tuae'='tvojoj brizljivosti'
He do to viking rule too make one nitranski bishop
that accusation and preassa be less over Metod.

That time Metod finish all scripture translate on slavic except Maccabe.
He died 6 april 885..someone say his graveyard is
Velehrad someone say in Srem.
After his death all his discipline of Metod been killed as Marty Sava=lovro others expel from Krakov=Poland and moravia..they return in Bulgaria.
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>your nuts Boasting Baby....You good at twisting things around and playing the victim.Its like rewriting history...your not giving it to me???right...go back and read YOUR posts lol..I will admit Clay and Athoney I had a much higher respect for because it is them and not YOU that is not giving it to me(your words)...there not as poisonous as you.
Yes, yes, yes, we're all nuts except you.

Don't forget, you were the one who made those ugly, spiteful remarks about the Church, not us. You seem surprised that we didn't just sit back and let you do so without saying something. You bared your fangs, Seraphima, and we called you on it, all of us, not just me. But for some reason you think you can get away with your nonsense more with me than the others. That's typical of a coward. You have no respect for anyone, that much is obvious. Well, that's fine.

You've spoken volumes about who and what you are since your little diatribe against the Church. An abortion indeed! The Bride of Frankenstein! Don't try to put your sins on me or anyone else. They're yours, you own them. Anthony tried to get you to apologize, but you wouldn't do it. You still won't. Instead you inflict further insults. Yes, we're called to pray for people like you, and so we do, just as we show respect to your church and do not belittle your beliefs.

Thank you for your exhibition. It's been....revealing, to say the least.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Now why you angry..
Metod confirm all people have rights on Christianity
in this case is been Slavic language.
Another things you are not happy because Rim is been capital city of Christianity that time include your Orthodox friends.
Metod and Ciril is not been priest..just teachers and translators of holy scripture in missionary.

Pape Hadrian 2
Pape Nikola 1
Pape Ivan-John 8
give rights teach people on Slavic language as well make them as priests and bishops too.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

now
Don't be liar!
Focije remove patriarch Ignace from Baghdad why?
He cost problem between Carigrad and Rome.

now
But Holy church of Wisdom exist before Cirilo and Metod.
They been awarded from Pape Hadrian 2 because they find graveyard bones of Holy Marty Klement.

now
You not give me answer which Patriarch remove name of mother Mary as well why and when?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

490 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hidingfromyou 721,871
Of course Obama is sending illegal aliens here. 4 min ___Jenny___ 17
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Aura Mytha 224,510
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 14 min Aura Mytha 599,104
AMERICANS Wishes They Had Elected Mitt Romney 17 min Doctor REALITY 4
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 22 min Krackerjacks 115,455
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 24 min Doctor REALITY 241
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 45 min Porkpie Hat 256,832
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr SimmerExtreme 85